Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers

They'd probably be able to break the circle but hopefully not fast enough to escape. My sister teleported the witches into a surrounding position, Bell teleported half the group to the east side of the warehouse as I went to the west side with the rest of us. I channeled the earth and a circle and spell glyphs rose out of the ground. The witches poured their power into it.

The first part of the plan went off great. But we were about to charge fifty or so fae with a little over sixty people, most of them werewolves or vampires, who one on one wouldn't have a chance in hell against a fae. The only advantage they had was the shields my sister and I provided, but that wouldn't buy them much time.

At first it was a slaughter, they seemed to be in some kind of trance. My sister, Bell, Kristi, and I tore through three a piece in a few seconds. Then they started fighting back. The warehouse was empty for the most part but they concentrated their attacks against the strongest of us. What little debris there was, the fae used to slap us around and distract us, though they couldn't push through our shields.

If they had all concentrated and taken us on one by one they may have prevailed. But they were too unfocused, their attacks split between the four of us and even the others.

A lot of them started to float up off the ground. We jumped, but they were fast and could usually dodge while we were stuck on a single trajectory.

For a while, the four of us were completely on the defensive, struggling to maintain our shields. There were at least fifteen fallen fae however, and my sister added them to our numbers. The sorcerers, wolves and vampires worked well together in small teams and with enough time they too were taking out the fae.

For what seemed forever we appeared to be at a stalemate, as we failed to close with the fae anymore. But every once in a while we took one down, or provided the distraction so the others could.

It may have seemed like forever, but in what was probably in reality a short time, it started to turn into a rout as my sister raised the zombie count. Once their dead numbered around the same as their living it broke quickly in our favor as the hovering fae were torn out of the air and thrown into the ground.

The last ten or so made a run for it, but by then it was too late. The ward held and they were torn apart by their own fallen brethren. I was really glad I was on the same side as my sister, she scared the hell out of me sometimes...

In the end we lost four werewolves and two vampires and one sorcerer. We had wounded, but between the witches, my sister, me and the other sorcerers with the talent we managed to heal them all.

Hope said, "Shit, they really did take us necromancers into account, none of these guys have a clue where the other pockets of fae are. They just know there are at least three more."

Vinnie asked, "Do they know them though? All we need is a picture and Kristi can track them down."

Hope's answering grin was evil as she closed her eyes and then looked lost in thought.

She said, "I got about three hundred images, we should head back to the island I think."

I nodded, "Are you going to let them go? They might come in handy for the next attack..."

She frowned at me and all the fae collapsed like marionettes with their strings cut.

"That's a line I won't cross. Enslaving them in the moment is one thing... but no. It would be easy to do it, to justify it, but it's a slippery slope. It's too much power. How tempting would it be to keep them a little longer, just in case something else comes up. No, they are gone and I'm glad of it."

I just nodded; thankful I'd gotten my mother's magic instead, and didn't have to deal with temptation like that.

We gave everyone who helped a trip back to the country and headed back to the island. Jeremy and Bell decided to join us. I didn't understand it, but he seemed to think he owed my sister something. I knew we would have to keep a watch; I started casting wards around the island. When my sister asked about it I let her know my thinking.

"Remote viewing was one of the first things Kristi learned, the humans know what she and I look like at the least. I don't know that they would attack us, but I don't think we'll be hidden much longer. At least they can't teleport, but they could send a cruise missile if they're of a mind to. The wards will let us know if we need to evacuate.

"I really hope they don't though, mom would be pissed if they blew her island up."

We both stared at each other a moment and started to laugh, we couldn't stop either, it wasn't funny, it just struck us that way. I was sure the day's stress and the relief at still being here was part of it as well. I could picture my mother giving the president a piece of her mind for blowing up her island.

Kristi was hard at work filtering through all the pictures she'd pulled out of Hope's head. We knew some would not be here on Earth, and some would have been in America. But... maybe some would be elsewhere.

I stripped down to my shorts and dove into the ocean. It was a perfect day out, and the water was warm. I still wasn't sure I was first born, even though Hope seemed to think so. What if her freeing the magic had been the act? If the president panicked and started world war three... It could have been as simple as me going on television and changing one man's mind to balance out the damage.

Okay, maybe I was in denial, but how could we really be sure? Only one person in the multi-verse knew for sure, and my mother wasn't talking. Toni and Alicia joined me and we swam around for a while, just trying to let the pressure go for a while. I felt a little guilty that Kristi couldn't join us, but not enough to stop.

When we'd had enough of the ocean, we wrapped ourselves in towels and walked along the beach. It seemed so peaceful here. Alicia and Toni each took one of my hands as we walked. I was reminded how lucky I was to have them as we walked together in a comfortable silence. The sun and cool ocean breeze against my skin felt good.

They stopped and Toni spread out a blanket for us and we laid down on it. It felt really good in the sun, surrounded by the scents of my mates. It was soothing. They both cuddled into my side, burrowing as close as possible and laid their heads on my chest.

Toni kissed my chest and sighed in contentment.

I kissed the top of her head and started caressing in circles on both of their backs. I went into a very light meditation, just enjoying the moment and trying to recharge. I'd been going non-stop since Friday morning and needed to rest. Before I knew it, Alicia and Toni were asleep in my arms, so I pushed myself deeper into meditation, knowing my body needed it.

I was working on a general healing glyph, trying to teach it to my magic. It would be useful even in battle if I could launch a glyph with a thought and just leave it to my magic to heal. It wasn't anything that was close to ready, but it was worth doing.

I was brought out of meditation by a very pleasant feeling. Alicia and Toni were still asleep in my arms, so I looked down to see Kristi staring up at me with my fleshy invader deep in her mouth. I moaned and pulled Alicia and Toni into my side hard, which woke them.

I could sense them looking down too, and it seemed to electrify Kristi as she doubled her efforts and started putting on a show for the three of us. Toni got to her hands and knees and started kissing me passionately, her breaths were short and I could feel her hard nipples brushing the skin of my chest. Alicia started to kiss down my chest and joined Kristi between my legs.

Toni broke the kiss and said in my ears, "Goddess that's fucking hot."

Somehow I managed speech despite what was going on down below, "Toni... get on my face, I've been dying to taste you..."

She smiled mysteriously and nipped my neck before whispering, "Beg for it... for my sweet hot pussy."

I moaned, as Kristi passed my member to Alicia who took me all the way in, popping into her throat. I felt Kristi's tongue start to slather my balls and taint.

"Please, I need to taste you, feel you flood my face with your sex," I begged.

It was true, nothing was better than tasting a beautiful woman, or having her tremble on my tongue. Especially one I cared for so much. I had wanted to yesterday, but she had taken charge and I'd let her... I could smell all their arousals and it was driving me nuts on top of the triple stimulation.

Honestly, I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle all three of them for very long... but that wouldn't stop me from trying.

Toni smiled sexily and nipped my lip before she got up, straddled me, and slowly lowered down.

I knew she was teasing me, but she was teasing herself too, I could see her labia were already moist and puffy, her heart was racing and her breath was racing.

Screw this teasing shit. We can do some give and take; take turns being in charge. I didn't think I could do this submissive shit very long otherwise. I reached up and grabbed her, pulling her sexy petite little body down onto my face. I took in a deep breath, enjoying the scent of her sex before I dug my tongue into her heaven making her gasp and grind down on my face.

I couldn't see down below as I happily ate out Toni for the first time, I loved her taste, and she was creating a lot of juice for my invading tongue to lap up. I could only feel Kristi now down below, and my cock gagged the whimpering sounds she was making, which created a wonderful sensation on my sensitive tip. I wondered for a second what Alicia was doing to her, but on balance was happy to live in ignorance at the moment.

I sucked in Toni's clit and held her still. She cried out in pleasure and tried to move away, but I flicked the tip of her clit with my tongue as I bit down. Her body locked up and she squirted into my mouth and all over my face. I held her up while I licked and cleaned around her swollen labia, bringing her down slowly.

Apparently Kristi gave up on teasing me and keeping me on the edge. She gripped my base and started jacking me off, giving it a little twist on the top of her stroke. Her mouth was perfectly in sync with her hand as her full warm lips created suction.

She was also circling my head with her tongue during each twist. I was already on edge, so I didn't last more than thirty seconds with that intense stimulation. I pushed up hard into her mouth as I started to fill it. She made a muffled noise of lusty approval as she softly stroked my base and sucked hard claiming my seed.

Kristi smiled up at us, her face was flush and I could tell she had just cum on Alicia's tongue. The three of us grabbed Alicia, the only one of us who hadn't cum yet, and held her down on the blanket and teased her to orgasm mercilessly with six hands and three mouths...

Kristi looked a little guilty, "We have some locations, I came over to get you all. But I just couldn't resist... You looked so sexy with both of them in your arms..."

I raised an eyebrow, "Was I complaining? I guess I can always spank you later if you think you deserve it?"

Kristi licked her lips, eyes twinkling in anticipation, "Well I have been a good girl..."

I took turns kissing them all as we got dressed before heading back to the main beach almost regretfully. I had a number of ideas with having four of us now, but they would have to wait until later...

"So how many?"

Kristi said softly, "Three. One in Russia, Germany, and China. Your parents are trying to make contact over there, but the communities are even more insular over there, so we might be on our own. Should we be trying to do all this at all? I get it's our world too, but there are only ten of us."

I looked at her and asked, "You okay?"

She nodded, "You and Hope, the rest of us, we did a lot. We literally changed the world to give it a chance. I'm just worried we'll lose someone if we keep doing this. We gave the humans the tools they needed; shouldn't we let them know what's going on? Let them take over, or at least help?"

She had a point, we were way outnumbered. And even with the help earlier some died. The wolf could have easily been Alicia instead of a stranger, the sorcerer could have been Toni... we couldn't just turn our backs on it though. At least, I couldn't, I doubted Hope could either.

I suggested, "Let's see what my parents come up with, if we don't think the force is big enough, we'll try and find help another way. Hope might have some ideas too."

She nodded, looking a bit ashamed. I pulled her into a hug and Alicia and Toni both rubbed her back to comfort her, "None of that, you're right. Protecting the ones you love is not selfish. I feel the same way and I'm not looking to start a fight we can't finish. It's worth fighting for however and we will find another way if we need to. I'd much rather wrap you ladies up and keep you safe, but sometimes safety is relative. I know I can't hold you back, but that doesn't mean I don't worry about it all the time."

The problem was, there was danger in asking the humans. I wanted to wait until things settled down for good reason. What if I went and asked for help? Yes, they would want to get rid of the fae who had been plotting against them for so long. But what if they chose none of the above and got rid of the fae and tried to destroy us as well?

The other races may have lived here for fifteen thousand years, but that doesn't mean humanity won't see it as an invasion either. I was hoping for more stability first; give humanity time to slough off their old ways. Either way there would be great risks.

Toni said softly, "I agree to a point, but really, we are saving ourselves and our family too right? If Earth goes... so do we. Fighting to keep the Earth safe from the fae is too big. I'm doing it for you three, does that make sense? I know you're caught up in some big prophecy, but really it just comes down to keeping what you love safe, doesn't it? Life isn't safe though, sometimes we have to take risks and fight to get to where we need to be."

Alicia nodded in approval to Toni, "You would have made a good wolf. For the pack, family, it is why I fight as well."

We were all silently thoughtful at that. That was what I had been trying to get across, but Toni had explained it much better. It wasn't that we wouldn't fight for others, we would and already had. But trying to save the world was just too damn big.

Chapter 8 - Hope

We were still waiting to hear back about backup for our attacks, and I was feeling a little impatient. I and the others had quickly agreed with my brother that trying to do it ourselves was tantamount to asking one of us to die, if not straight out suicide.

It was Sunday, and I should have been at work. We all took turns going to Vinnie's house long enough to get a real shower. We had stuff on hand to get clean of course, but nothing beat a real shower with pressured water.

Rafe had left an hour ago to report to his sovereign. I hadn't wanted him to go, but he had too. He told me he had slim hopes the angels would help, even though the fae had a small invasion force and were trying to stir up war, because the fae here were basically a small faction and not representing most of them.

But he thought it might help in the end when they finally did take a side. I hoped it would never reach the point of open war, but according to the prophecy it was an inescapable conclusion. I was meditating and trying to rest. My connection to Bree and Callie filled me with their reassuring presence.

Hours passed and we brainstormed, but didn't come up with anything new. The longer my parents took, the more I believed the communities in those countries wouldn't help. We were discussing how to make contact with the human government. Teleporting into the oval office tickled my funny bone, but it would be a major mistake and get things started on the wrong foot.

Plus, the secret service has no sense of humor whatsoever.

We were discussing it when one of the wards went off.

Kristi said softly, "Helicopter coming in from the north, looks military to me."

I blew out a breath. Anyone still just in bathing suits started to get dressed, which made me smile. We'd look pretty good fighting in bikinis, might even distract the enemy that way. I shook my head to clear my ridiculous thoughts and get my head out of the gutter. We'd all been having sex with our mates a lot over the last two days, as if to prove we were still alive, to forget about the stress, and out of fear of losing the ones we loved.

Kristi put up a shield around us; I put one up below hers, an invisible one. I wasn't sure if our shields would stop a missile or not. It might, has never been tested before. I could see the shadows writhing around Bell's legs, as if preparing to evacuate us all. But the helicopter didn't attack. It circled us a couple of times, and then set down on the beach about fifty feet away.

Two marines with weapons got out, followed by a man in a black suit and tie carrying a briefcase. He walked over toward us, Kristi looked reluctant as she took her shield down, I wasn't all that excited about lowering mine either. But I was sure I could restore it before those marines pointed their guns and fired.

As the man got closer I could see he was in his late thirties and looked in top shape. He had brown hair, hazel eyes and a friendly smile, but his aura was all business. I wondered how fast humans would get over that, no more lying...

He walked up to us and said, "Mr. Jones, Dr. Jones..." he greeted everyone here by name except Bell. Apparently she didn't have a fake identification in the system.

He said, "I'm Mr. Johnson, FBI, and you people are hard to track down."

He was lying about his name, and agency, but I let it go. He was probably a spook from the CIA; leave it to a spy agency to figure out how to distance view so fast.

"What can we do for you Mr. Johnson?" I asked sweetly.

He sighed, "We need to know the truth about the satellites. We know you did something in England, and something happened here as well. The amount of debris and satellites falling off NORAD's scopes has fallen since then, but not stopped.

"You know young lady, the government is supposed to protect the country. To do that we need to be in control of things, we get itchy when we lose it. Lately, we haven't felt in control of shit. It would help us if you could fill in all those blanks from your brother's interview. All of you..."

I traded looks with Vinnie, he nodded reluctantly.

I asked, "What's in the briefcase?"

He said deadpan, "The President of the United States."

I snickered, "How'd he fit?"

He rolled his eyes at my poor attempt at humor and opened the case. It was obvious to me this man was sent to handle us, and find out what he could. He was being awfully open for a government agent. Still, he was careful not to tell me anything he didn't already know I knew.

Apparently they had some kind of sat phone video link going, because staring back at me was the president. At least not all the satellites were gone.

The president was silent though, and simply watched as Mr. Johnson started asking questions. I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed.

I ignored his first question and asked, "Do you want a drink Mr. Johnson?"

He sarcastically asked for a coke, and Callie ran over to the cold room and brought one out for him. He looked a little amused.

He said, "Alright, will you tell us what you know?"

I sighed, "It's complicated, and it all starts about fifteen thousand years ago. We weren't planning on leaving you in the dark; we just were waiting until the blinders of the enchantment we destroyed are gone. But I suppose that doesn't matter now."

I went on to tell him everything, the first war, settlement by multiple other humans, the enchantment, and the prophecy. The fae's involvement and everything we had done because of it, and why it wouldn't be a good idea to do more than defend this world. My mouth was a little dry by the time I got them briefed up to current events.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers