Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

With a burst of power I pushed her onto her knees and ordered in an arrogant and demanding tone of voice, "Crawl over here and pleasure me... This is what you wanted; now you're my pussy pleasing vampire pet."

I could see her eyes glaze over in desire and waited. I knew this was new for her and her deepest darkest desire or not, to force her to eat me out would be rape. Putting her on her knees had been one thing, but it was as big a push as I was willing to give, so I waited. I hoped she would give in. I knew what it felt like to struggle with letting go, and the pleasures and happiness that awaited her if she submitted.

I thought she wouldn't break, wouldn't let her inner desires have their way. In the end though it was Bree's little comment that pushed her over.

Bree said breathlessly, "If you don't, I'm going to get me a taste."

Callie practically growled at Bree, and then started crawling toward me. I moaned in pleasure and satisfaction as I felt her tongue run along my labia, slightly dipping in and tasting me.

I pushed back a little, "Deeper."

I told her what a good girl she was when she started to dig in deep, her tongue sliding into my waiting body. I gasped in surprise as she licked up my slit and kept going across my taint. She started to rim and push her tongue against my puckered star as she slid a finger into my grasping center. I pushed back and grinded my ass into her face as she licked deeper into my forbidden hole and thumbed my clit.

It felt so good and I was so close I demanded, "Don't stop. Fuck that's amazing."

I felt my core coil tightly, crushing her invading fingers as rapturous bliss came over me. As I came down she was still licking along my crack and teasing my rosebud. The fingertips on her other hand were exploring my body. She brought me over a second time and it was so much more powerful, I was taken into blissful ecstasy and I seemed to hang there forever in that brief moment of time.

When I came back down I said, "Enough."

She looked up at me with a strange expression on her face; she was totally relaxed and asked, "How did you know?"

I just winked, wrapped the three of us in magic, and teleported up to the hot spring.

Bree and I got very creative as the three of us pleasured each other time and time again. I could sense my ghosts had some news for me, and I was a little sore, so we were cuddled together in the water. Bree and I were both giving her lots of loving attention; it was an important part of being a sub. I know I would feel like yesterday's trash if they didn't do it for me every time.

Not that it was a hardship, it was easy to feel that way for her.

I smiled at Callie, "So sweetie, you like cumming at the drop of a hat? Or should I change it back."

She looked horrified, "Don't you dare!"

I laughed, "Okay, it's up to you. But when Rafe gets a hold of you, you'll be a ragdoll in no time flat."

I laughed harder when she smiled at the thought...

We made our way back to the beach, not in any hurry to get there as I got reports from my ghosts through the bonds. When we got there, I filled them all in on what was going on.

"The government seems to be taking a wait and see approach. They aren't sure what to make of it yet and so far there aren't any reports of people discovering their powers. If I remember right, Kristi's was weak the first couple of days, and it took a few months before she was up to full power."

Vinnie nodded, "Yes, it felt like a newly planted tree. Plus we were working with her to pull it out, who knows how long it will take. I mean, we can't exactly give the world a class... can we?"

I grinned, "That would be a neat trick. We could probably reach the richer countries if we invade a TV station, but that wouldn't work for the third world countries. Plus, China might suppress it."

I continued with the update, "There is a controversy in England about what happened at Stonehenge, but we certainly aren't exposed yet. They have some video, but it was dark so all they really got was lights. It hasn't even made the news in America or anywhere else internationally. I'm sure there is some in the military over in England that has an interesting report to read, but being the military they might stonewall and suppress it.

"I think we have an opportunity here with that, mom and dad should have plenty of time to get word out to other communities before the shit hits the fan."

I shrugged, "So far nothing on the Fae. They are all holed up together in a warehouse outside of London. The ones that came through in America are just milling around as well. Who knows where the rest of them are? Big question, do I go to work tomorrow, or should we lay low here to avoid other communities?"

Vinnie shook his head, "I think we should all call in sick. We may have a short window but I'm sure something will hit the fan in the next day or two. Let's wait until mom or dad sends us the all clear for it at the least on the community side."

I sighed, so much for seven years of med school.

"Any other ideas?"

Rafe said in a faux alarmed voice, "I think we're running low on beer."

I chuckled, "Take care of that babe?"

Rafe grinned, "You got it gorgeous."

"Any other ideas, related to our situation?"

Kristi sighed, "How about that invade the station idea? I know when my magical abilities were new, they were hard to control when I got angry. When people start popping with magic, they'll probably be throwing people, or hurting minds etc...

"Like you said we can't reach all six billion people, but we can inform a third of that maybe."

I shrugged, "Sure, I just hope we don't start a panic."

Vinnie said thoughtfully, "Why don't I take this one sis, I'm relatively well known already, and have repeatedly turned down offers of being interviewed. I bet I could get in the door. And if Kristi can teach the interviewer to do something simple, like telekinesis during the interview it would add credibility. Otherwise it may be taken as a hoax. Still probably will."

I frowned, "I guess it would be overkill to take us all, you'll be taking your whole family or just Kristi?"

He shrugged, "All of them, I don't want them out of my sight until this is all settled one way or another. Plus, a werewolf and another sorcerer may come in handy too."

I sighed, "Fine big brother."

His eyes went wide.

I giggled at his expression, "I've been waiting to say that for twenty six years, well, that or little brother," I stuck out my tongue.

I said still smiling, "I guess that's for the best, I can stay here and keep an eye on all the things my ghosts are keeping an eye on. I'll try and let you know if anything huge happens, or if I respond to something else."

When things got quiet for a few seconds, Callie took my hand and pulled me up off the sand. She had a determined look on her face so I allowed her to lead me away. When we were far enough for privacy, with the possible exception of Alicia, she turned to me.

Callie said, "There is something else I want between us..."

I asked curiously, "What is it sweetie?"

Callie looked away for a minute, and then looked at me in the eyes, "Will you bond me?"

I froze, not expecting that question, "Why?"

Callie frowned, "Am I not important to you? What is this then between us?"

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her, "You are important to me, I think you'll fit in perfectly with our little family. I just don't understand, do you mean like Bree?"

She chuckled, "Yes, I don't want to be your slave silly, well, maybe in bed... I just want the connection to you the way she has. I want to feel you, to know you that intimately. I want you to feel me, know what a thrill it is to be yours, to please you. You have no idea do you? How wonderful you are. I've been alive for a long time, and I've never met anyone at all like you before.

"I... love you Hope."

I couldn't speak past the lump in my throat, so I reached out with my necromancer magic and created a mind to mind bond. I pulled her in for a kiss, and then I opened the bond wide between us. We explored each other then, in mind, emotions, and body. It was quite a bit later when we returned to the camp to find my brother and his mates already gone.

But Rafe was sitting on about ten cases of beer. It was the perfect combination...

Chapter 7 - Vinnie

I squeezed Kristi's hand, Alicia and Toni followed us in. I noticed Toni got that nervous look on her face still, from before we made love, okay... from before she fucked my brains out. But she wouldn't tell me what it was, neither would Kristi. I shrugged and tried to put it behind me, maybe it was one of those women things us guys didn't understand.

We were at one of the major all day news stations, just not the one that only had like four viewers. I didn't really have a plan per say, just a goal. Hopefully things wouldn't go too far off course. I stood in front of the security desk and waited for the guard to look up.

"Can I help you?" he asked in a NYC accent.

I said, "Hi, I'd like to see one of the producers? I'm Vinnie Jones, I'm fairly sure they will want to talk to me. I have a... major story."

The guard rolled his eyes, but didn't respond except to pick up the phone. He spoke for a minute, mentioned my name, and then hung up.

"Someone should be out soon, sign in here and take a seat."

The four of us signed the ledger and grabbed seats by the window facing the street. We waited about thirty minutes when a short blonde girl about nineteen came out and joined us. I guess my desirability for an interview had gone down because it looked like they sent an intern.

She smiled, "It's so nice to meet you Mr. Jones. I'm Sherry; the guard mentioned something about you having a new story?"

I nodded, "Did you hear about what happened at Stonehenge? It's related to that and will change the world in more ways than my scientific paper ever could."

She frowned, "We did, but it was a non-story, we couldn't make anything out except strange lights and shadows. How does it relate?"

I took a deep breath and spit out, "Because Stonehenge was built to suppress humanities magic, and we want to let people know so they don't panic when that becomes apparent."

She giggled, "You're joking?"

Kristi got the girl's attention, then lifted her chair an inch off the ground and lowered it back down.

She gasped, "How did you do that, and what was that green stuff?"

Kristi said, "My magic, and soon you'll be able to do that and so much more."

She looked at all of us, "I can't take you guys back there, they'll laugh at me, seriously. If it's going to happen anyway why are you even here?"

I sighed, "Because we want to teach people to consciously access it. Magic is dangerous. Can you imagine a frustrated parent suppressing the urge to hit their kid? Well what happens tomorrow when a few thousand kids get thrown through a wall by their minds? The saying if looks could kill is about to be a reality."

We argued back and forth a few times, until Kristi offered to teach her to do it. It took Kristi about fifteen minutes before Sherry could access her magic to lift things up. Sherry's eyes got wide as we listed all the magic possible for humans... that we knew for sure about.

It took her at least as long to superficially come to terms with it as it had for her to learn it. I was sure she had a ways to go, but she was at least functioning again as a human being. Kristi had a harder time, but to be fair she had almost blown up with the car that day.

Sherry finally grudgingly agreed to take us back there. The young woman seemed way too afraid of losing her job, but I imagine getting an intern position at such a big news organization would come with a lot of competition. I started to wonder if this was such a great idea, on the other hand, were there any good ideas right now? All we could do was try to lessen the impact.

We met another woman, about thirty five. We went through the whole spiel again, and maybe an hour and a half later, in the middle of the night, we were put on live. We basically were walked through the same spiel again on live television. It was a little boring by the third time around and everything seemed to be going well... until the SWAT team showed up.

We had almost been finished going through it all; if they'd have been five minute later we would have been gone.

I frowned as they actually came into the studio with assault rifles and gear. The host looked terrified and Kristi just looked amused. I could hear Alicia growling from ten feet away off stage.

I turned to the host, "This is what I was talking about, and something the government absolutely should not be doing. It won't help in the long run. Everyone will have the same abilities, making guns like those obsolete"

Of course, bigger ordinance would still work, but I wasn't going to say that.

One of the cops shouted, "Get down on the ground."

Kristi stood up and asked, "On what charge? What you're doing is illegal... and inadvisable."

The interviewer was kind of slumping in his seat.

The cop shouted, "Do it now!"

Kristi shook her head and sat back down as a transparent green dome surrounded all of us.

One of their team must have panicked, because he opened fire without an order. The bullets stopped dead at the shield and just hung in the air. Kristi turned and moved her head along the line of men, and they all fell to the ground... asleep.

I kind of wanted to take her right here on national television... she was so hot when she got violent, maybe because most of the time she was the kindest woman I'd ever met.

She grinned at me, "Later dear."

She added talking directly to my mind, "You're a bad boy aren't you, I bet you'd like to bend me over this desk over here and push that big cock into my little tight ass, wouldn't you?"

I groaned, I love when she teases me but sometimes... it just drives me crazy, she does have a really sexy ass. I love that she's a lady in public but a submissive ass slut in my bed.

The interviewer gasped interrupting our silent conversation, "What did you do?"

Kristi explained, "They are just sleeping. But this goes back to what we were saying. Fairly soon every human in the world, six billion of them, will have the power to take out what in today's world is a nigh unbeatable force outside of the military, without even trying.

"Of course, the swat team will have powers too then, but the point is our society is about to greatly change. We can handle it though, we have too. Everything will change."

The interviewer asked, "How so?"

She shrugged, "Besides the magic, everything that has been hidden from us because of it. Certain truths. Think of it as a blind man sure he knows everything about the world. Then he gets his sight back. The rose in the garden, a sunset, the stars at night, will all fill him with awe. Things of that nature."

She was doing well; I didn't think talking about other dimensions and human races was a good idea right now. Once they accepted magic, and the change it would bring, the other truths would go much more smoothly.

The interviewer asked, "Anything else we should know?"

I shook my head, "I think just accepting the idea of everyone having magic is enough, isn't it?"

He snorted, "I think it's going to be a long hard road."

He signed off after that and the live feed went back to the studio. We shook his hand then got out of there. I teleported us to the island, grabbed Kristi, and summoned the lube as we found a nice private section of beach. Alicia and Toni followed, but were more focused on getting to know each other intimately than on what we were doing...

The others seemed amused when we came back later and we filled them in on our night. My sister told us the government wanted to stop it, but were clueless on how. At least they hadn't done anything irredeemably stupid... yet.

Hope said, "The fae are worrying me. They just sit there. What could they be doing?"

We found out a few hours later. Toni and Alicia were sleeping. The rest of us didn't have to sleep, so we were just enjoying the morning sun and the cool breeze. Bree and Kristi were making us breakfast over a grill and seemed to be chatting up a storm. I was really glad there were no real personality conflicts in the group. Even Rafe had grown on me a little.

Hope reported, "The television went out... shit. The government is freaking out; I think I know what the fae are doing. They must be joining minds or something, because they are ripping all the satellites out of orbit, maybe to start a war or at least hamper communications around the World?

"Everyone in the white house is on edge; they are discussing the probability of it being a new weapon made from your scientific theory. So is England and Russia. The second theory that's been thrown around is magic, of course, that's the right one but they don't know about the fae.

"Any ideas?"

I shrugged, "We can try and gather a force big enough to stop them, or tell the humans the truth about it all... I hate to say it, but a drone and a few missiles would take them all out and implode the warehouse. I don't want to give them any ideas though. Plus, there are a lot of groups out there right now, and we only know where two of them are, the one in England by London, and the one in America in the Midwest."

She nodded in agreement but said, "We can't not do anything, can we?"

I snorted, "What do you suggest, teleporting to the oval office?"

I groaned at the gleam in my sister's eye.

"Let's try mom and dad first."

She frowned, and then nodded, "The president sounded like more fun, but I sent a ghost, so they should be here... soon."

She said soon right after they teleported in.

We filled them in and they asked us for the locations. They asked for an hour to gather a force and disappeared to make some phone calls, which would hopefully be working. We ate breakfast together, saving some of the food for Toni and Alicia.

Callie actually hadn't drunk any blood since my sister bonded her. We weren't sure what was going on with that. She wasn't actually a revenant, even with a mind to mind bond, but she wasn't strictly a vampire either, she seemed to be feeding from the link energy. She wasn't a lich either, and I wasn't sure my sister would ever do that, linking soul to soul as my father and Amy had done which lead to a transformation.

After an hour my parents came back, with a warlock and demon in tow.

Hope asked, "Jeremy? Bell?"

Jeremy said, "I'm here to help."

My mother said, "Your father and I will take the American group, we have help from Chicago of course, and also Seattle. None of the others want to get involved, now that humans can see and remember magic they're all basically in hiding until things shake out.

"You two take care of England, there are some people who volunteered from a community over there, so meet them about a mile west from the warehouse before moving in. I love you both."

Hope and I hugged her and we waved as they left.

Hope took a moment to introduce Jeremy and Bell after I woke up my sleeping mates. I imagined that working with a demon and warlock would be an interesting experience.

I said, "Welcome and thanks for your help. Feel free to grab some food; we'll leave in a few minutes."

We gave them and my mates time to wolf down the rest of the breakfast and wake up a little bit, then we teleported back to England. I was sure there were much more fae around, but it couldn't hurt to take out these two locations. It should slow them at any rate.

We were joined by a coven of witches who warily kept their distance from Jeremy. There were also a number of vampires, two sorcerers, and fifteen werewolves. We came up with a quick plan. The coven would put up a power circle around the warehouse after I raised it out of the earth. The rest of us would then attack from both sides.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers