Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers

After the last one I teleported home and my mates laid in bed with me for a while as I drew comfort from them their presence and love. Rafe made me feel like the center of his universe. Callie, dear Callie who was a wild child and so much fun, but somehow at the same time incredibly sweet and vulnerable, just held me in her arms and caressed my hair.

Bree, faithful, always there and so incredibly beautiful, she was my rock and I loved her desperately. Finally I felt my emotions calm enough to check for updates from my ghosts, nothing was new, and then I pushed myself into deep meditation to escape all the emotions of the day.

I could still feel them in the back of my mind, but I was clearheaded. I liked the challenge of Rafe's idea, but how would I go about doing something like that? I'd have to wait for things to settle down, and I had a feeling things would be heating up soon, when the fae found out what happened here the last two days.

I realized then that I could do more than I thought I could do. I could do more than I ever thought possible. I pulled up Feinir's memories and studied the glyphs that had powered the enchantment. There were seven, and I felt I could train my magic to make glyphs with similar concepts maybe once every six months. In and of themselves they weren't evil; they had just been put to powering an evil purpose. They forever fed magic to an enchantment that stole the magic and blurred the minds of humans.

But really, by themselves the power glyphs just harnessed natural magic and fed it into a spell making it permanent. They were just the means, not the end, of making a ward or spell a permanent enchantment.

What I would do with it would be much different. And when I was done, in three and a half years, I would be able to do what I had thought impossible just hours before...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers