Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

She matched my rhythm effortlessly as I started to stroke in and out of her body faster and harder. I felt my pleasure fast approaching and broke off the kiss to stare into her eyes. They were wide and open, and begging me for it.

Her face froze in ecstasy as only half my name fell from her lips.

Her body started to tremble beneath mine and as she went into her bliss the milking and pleasure she brought to my invading flesh was beyond belief. Her silken nectar washed over me as her center latched on tight and undulated around my length in waves. I felt my legs numb and my balls tighten as my body prepared to fill her.

Then it happened, the incredible pleasure of filling my Bell with my seed tripled in intensity, my breath caught and muscles locked up even tighter as the bliss grew and grew. Then I felt the power wash over me through our link, as she shared the very power she was reaping from my soul. When I could move again I collapsed off to the side.

I was breathing heavily and my heart pounded. My muscles were a little sore and I still felt a kind of after bliss. I laughed.

Bell giggled and asked breathlessly, "What's funny?"

I swallowed and caught my breath a little, "I was an idiot for waiting so long."

She rolled onto her side, I could feel her soft breasts push into me, and the heat of her core as she threw a leg over me.

"It was worth the wait."

I asked confused but still feeling it, "Why am I not sleeping?"

Usually her victims fell into sleep immediately.

I felt her shrug against me, "I don't know, I've never slept with one of my warlocks in the past. Maybe the big inflow of energy offset it a little. We'll have to experiment my love."

I shivered when she said the words and pulled her closer, "I love you too Bell, I have for a long time."

She traced her fingers around my chest and between the defined muscles in my stomach for a moment.

"I know," she said softly, "This is all new for me as well. No matter how old I truly am."

There was an obvious question there, but I didn't want to ask it, didn't really want to know.

I asked, "So how should we test it?"

Bell giggled, "Silly. It's simple. You keep fucking me and filling me until you pass out."

I blushed and playfully reached down and spanked her, "Bad demon."

She nodded against my chest and whispered sultrily, "Very bad, and naughty."

She started kissing down my chest. The anticipation was killing me as she reached me down below. She teased me, licking softly up and down my length, brushing it with her full lips, and breathing on it lightly. When she finally took me into her warm wet mouth I gasped. Her mouth enveloped me in one movement, her throat opening for me as I popped in.

Then she started humming and swallowing as she teased my balls with her fingertips. I popped out of her mouth and she mounted me, slowly sinking down. I couldn't take my eyes off of her amazing body as she took me in, her breasts bounced and swayed as she started to ride me. I reached up to give them some support and attention as I locked eyes with her. She was smiling naughtily and I wondered what she was up to.

It didn't take long to figure out. I gasped as she kept picking up speed, then faster, and faster. The wet warm friction felt incredible. It was then I remembered demons could move very fast indeed. I wasn't sure how many times it would take until I passed out, but I hoped it would be a lot as her body locked up above mine and once again I was pushed into blissful ecstasy by her fluttering, grasping, tight, wet, and hot pleasure...

Chapter 4 - Katrina

I groaned as I stretched my body awake. I checked my ghosts with a thought and tried not to let the fact they fled Germany, and I had no idea where to, get to me. It was a foolish idea anyway, necromancers stood apart. My parents had been foolish enough to reach out to the local community.

Look what had happened to them.

Betrayed and killed. I could deal with being alone, trust was weakness and to invite death. A few of my other ghosts reported in. There was a new witch on the other side of town. I considered going over there and laying out the rules, but really was this town even mine anymore? It belonged to the humans now.

I didn't even consider reaching out to those in the community here, which again was what had gotten my parents killed. I'd only thought that another who knew what it was like, who was being hunted too, might actually understand. Perhaps they did, they didn't trust either.

I considered the idea of taking a hunter as mine, learning his secrets. I hadn't done that yet, I was afraid of a general backlash against it. Most humans were good people I thought. It helped that they were powerful. Ironically if they had been weaker in their magic than the rest of the supernaturals they would have destroyed us by now.

No, it was only the hunters, the humans that had an axe to grind, or just weren't well balanced people that I had to fear, I didn't want to add to that by enslaving any of them.

As for how the hunters were finding me, when they couldn't see me or even detect me, I had no idea. With a thought I summoned Celane. She was short and thin for a humanoid, though she still had the curves so no one would ever mistake she wasn't a woman. Her face had an odd exotic beauty to it. Her hair was light blonde and she had gray eyes. She stood there and waited patiently, I could feel curiosity through our link bond, I could also feel compassion.

I was uncomfortable with that second one, but didn't control her or block the connection. I needed one person I could talk to, she wasn't free from me and she couldn't harm me, but otherwise I let her be for the most part, at least in her mind anyway. It was hard for me to accept such a calm and accepting soul had wanted to destroy humanity.

I asked with annoyance coloring my voice, "Do you have any idea how the human hunters are finding me? They show up in the city and look, so they know I'm here somehow, but they can't find exactly where I am."

Celane replied carefully, "I'm not positive, but if I had to guess an enemy in the community that knows you are here, but not where you live tipped them off in some way. Another possibility is they experienced post cognition, they saw you here, just not your home. We can't block those, just your mind and the distance viewing."

I nodded. I had ghosts watching for more of them, but it had been blind chance I found the last two. I'd still been deciding how to act when they'd gone after the warlock and his demoness. I felt a surge of anger at the bitch. I could tell Jeremy had been receptive at first but she'd done nothing but goad me.

I felt Celane touch my back and flinched.

She asked softly, "What happened last night, you seem... very angry."

I opened my mouth and closed it. How could I explain it? I had been foolish enough to hope something better might be coming. Even worse I could feel her actually worry for me. What was up with that? I should probably release her, but I was too selfish to do that. I needed her for my sanity's sake.

"It just didn't go as well as I'd hoped."

I felt sudden and intense pain through one of my links. I owned all the vampires in the city, but outside of the two I'd converted to liches they didn't stay here with me. They stayed in their own place. They were mine, but I didn't micromanage them, I just had some rules they needed to follow.

Regardless with the advent of human magic being released vampires were pretty easily identifiable. Some of the humans had freaked out over it a little, but nothing violent and it had eventually turned into a live and let live situation. As far as blood, well there were plenty of humans who were willing donors for the high and the pleasure. There were a couple of clubs in town where my vampires hung out for that purpose.

But as I followed the link I could tell the one in pain, Gina, was at the house, and there were a couple of humans fucking with her. More hunters? Didn't matter, I was inside Allie and running out the door, full speed for the coven house. No one got to hurt my vampires but me.

I heard Allie's voice in my, her head, "Thank you."

I snorted in our head, "You're not going soft on me are you?"

I felt her smile as she thought at me, "Not a chance you stupid psychotic bitch."

It may sound strange but that made me smile. Allie is the nice one though and I wasn't surprised she'd thank me for rushing to help what had once been her family. I could feel Gina getting thrown around the room with TK, hear the laughter. I wondered if this was a trap for me, these had to be hunters trying to draw me out.

As a necromancer I was fairly scary in person, but I had a few weaknesses, like having the weak strength and slow speed of a human and not being able to absorb much damage. Being in a lich removed those weaknesses. I started to pull magic from all two hundred of my ghosts, building a necromantic shield capable of stopping their direct TK, as well as protection from physical attacks.

I kept pouring in more and more, a lich was more than enough to take out a couple of humans, as long as I was smart about it. As far as speed and strength went a lich blew a vampire out of the water. An angel or Demon could possibly match my speed. That was about it.

I wasn't worried about dying exactly, but I'd feel guilty if Allie died, I already felt a bit guilty about reducing her lifespan to mine when I made her a lich. She should hate me. But then, she shouldn't have tried to kill me either. It was just hard to keep up the resolve about it sometimes.

"Aww, how sweet," she thought sarcastically.

I frowned, "Bitch," as I kicked in the door and ran inside.

I froze at the sight of Gina, her body was a bloody pulp, her breath a wheezing rattle.

"I told you it would bring the necromancer here."

The other guy growled, "Fine, I'll pay up, after she's dead."

I was so angry I couldn't even think of anything to say. I ran forward faster than they could track and punched one of them in the face. His shield held, but he was thrown into the wall with a crash.

I felt the other guy hit me with TK, but my shields were strong, and getting stronger as in my anger I pulled even more power through my ghosts. My shield which had always been a dark gray, darkened further. It almost looked black, like rot. I ran forward and started pummeling the guy against the wall, full speed and force I must have hit him twenty times in less than a second.

I growled and pulled harder, and I took all that extra energy and focused it around my fist. The dark black shield aura around me was still see through, but the death magic engulfing my hand looked like a void of solid black death. I punched him again, this time my fist went through the shield and right into his chest. With a growl of victory I ripped the heart from his chest.

Fuck playing nice, I hooked his soul as I dropped his heart.

The second one turned and ran for the door, his feet leaving the ground. I knew if he made it to the door and went up he'd be out of my reach. Damn flyers. To my speed however, he was practically crawling. I circled him in a few steps and punched forward, he impaled his body on my fist before he even registered I was there.

I was still angry, but I was also in shock. I'd never channeled so much power before, I had no idea how powerful I'd become in the last few years as I'd not only grown, but had two hundred and sixty two souls to pull from, including the vampires, fae, sorcerer, and witches. When combined, that magical power plus the physical power of this form was... insane.

I kind of scared myself right now.

I hooked his soul before he could escape to the next life. Make that two hundred sixty four souls now. I relaxed the pull of magic from my ghosts, but the shield still looked solid, it would be for a long while unless I dismissed the power. I walked over and picked up Gina and started to feed her power as I reshaped her body. I turned her broken bones and torn flesh to their former perfection.

When she was healed I sent an order that no vampires should be alone for a while then did the same repairs for the hunter's bodies. I hooked in their souls and locked them in their flesh, ordered them not to betray me in any way or try to contact their people.

Then I got started looking through their memories. They weren't very nice men; they had enjoyed hurting women before they even got their abilities. They didn't know who everyone was in their secret society, but they knew a few. I also verified it was the damned witch the demoness killed that clued them into the fact a necromancer lived here.

They were stupid too, they had deluded themselves into thinking necromancers and warlocks were inherently evil, but really all it was about was talking themselves into justifying letting their cruelty out. Give them an excuse to cause harm to others. I considered taking them back with me to the house, but changed my mind.

The first thing I had them do was start locating all the people they knew in their organization, perhaps it was time the hunters became the hunted and now I had two humans who could remote view the other assholes. Either way I would hold onto them for a while and damn the risk of other humans finding out. Hopefully if that happened they would agree it was a punishment well deserved. I also started assigning ghosts to watch the targets they found; maybe I would find others that way.

The second thing I did was order them to stay here and protect my vampires from people similar to them. I didn't want the filth in my house. Not only because their very presence pissed me off, but I was worried others would be able to follow them. So far my home has remained a secret and I didn't want to risk it.

Lastly, I gave an order out loud, "Short of betraying me, you will obey every order Gina gives you to the best of your ability."

Okay, a bit hypocritical. After all, Gina was, at the heart of it, my slave. But still, I wasn't needlessly cruel. I had been defending my life when it happened. If she wanted to screw them up a bit, or get revenge so she could feel in control again a bit, I didn't mind at all. Plus, the grateful look Gina sent my way made me feel better about things.

I left the house and raced home fast enough most humans wouldn't even register my presence. When I got home I practiced what I had just done. It was much harder without the anger. It took a lot of focus and concentration to turn my shield so dark. Wrapping my hand in what I was starting to think of as the void of death was even harder, but I was able to do it.

It was definitely a combination of the amount I was channeling, plus how focused my mind was. As I cooled down I wondered how smart it would be to hunt them. Self defense was one thing, but actively going after them was quite another. Perhaps I would just have my new human pets keep an eye on them. I think I'd have an easier time with killing them if they were attacking someone else at the time. Even at my most angry years ago I didn't go looking for people to kill, I wasn't about to change that.

One thing was for sure, I didn't feel depressed anymore. Reluctantly almost I returned to my own body. I felt that same thankfulness from Allie, apparently her and Gina had been close friends at one time. I told her via our link she could go visit if she wanted to.

I tried again with the magic, and it was a little easier in my own body, but of course I was physically slower and weaker, so unless someone found me or cornered me in some way, I wouldn't be fighting with my own body.

I could shoot the necromantic energy from me of course, but I could only achieve a darker black aura with that, the magic I could focus around my hand wouldn't extend very far from my body before it lost that tight cohesion. It made me sad for a moment; I wished my parents were still alive so I could ask about it.

I told Celane all about it, even though she had probably been aware of it all as it happened. I was probably more excited about it than I should be. But it felt good to have something to focus on outside of these walls. It would be just a matter of time before I acted again now that I had eyes on some of them.

Celane said softly, "Good. Just be careful, try not to start a war with all humans as you fight against these rabid hunters."

I nodded slowly. I considered the idea of just defending my city, keeping them out of here and screw the rest of the world. What did I really owe them anyway? I was tolerated at best, at worst thought to be a threat that should be dealt with. No, not even that good, at worst I was something they tried to kill. They say though that the best defense is a good offense. It wasn't as if the human authorities could really do anything about it. Most of the world was hovering on the edge of anarchy; the governments didn't have nearly as much power as they once held.

"I'll do my best to stay safe," I promised, "But safe is relative."

I opened my mouth to ask why she would care. She was stuck here, unable to move on, until I died. I could easily live another hundred and thirty years if no one kills me first. Why would she want to be stuck here so long, or care about the person who enslaved her very soul?

I closed my mouth, I wasn't really sure if I wanted that answer or not...

Chapter 5 - Jeremy

I smiled as I woke up. Five times... It had been so much better than I ever imagined, for more reasons than one. I loved her but she'd also been my best friend for years, I was happy to note that I didn't feel awkward about things at all, it just felt right.

I felt her legs entwined with mine, had she lain here the whole time as I slept? I turned my head and saw her looking down at her kindle. She was still nude and I took a moment to admire her beauty before I said anything. Okay, perhaps a little longer than one moment.

I finally asked, "How long was I out?"

Bell looked up and smiled, "Just about fourteen hours. It's close to noon. Your soul is healing fast as well. I think we don't have to worry much about things unless we go overboard. Would you like to go down to the beach?"

I waggled my brows, "Of course, how else can I get you in a bikini."

She snorted and raised an eyebrow before she said suggestively, "I have other outfits in mind I think you'd like a lot more."

I slapped her ass playfully, "Bad demon, no sexy lingerie until I'm recovered. That would be torture, and probably a violation of the Geneva convention."

She smiled at my goofy joke, which must mean she really loved me, "Yes dear."

I was starved. I got up, bent over the bed for a lingering kiss, then took a shower and got ready. We got some lunch and ate out on the beach. It was a perfectly clear day, and close to eighty degrees. I enjoyed our time together as usual, but I couldn't help but think about Katrina on and off all day.

Bell was probably right, we couldn't trust her. But it was tempting to take a chance and make sure that was true. I was tired of always running. Survival seemed to be our only focus, and as a result I felt like a leech on society for the most part. I didn't do anything productive, more often than not stealing from those that we killed in self defense. What if she could hide us, help us fight back? Maybe even put it behind us one day.

I frowned. Even if she could be trusted it would just turn into a nightmare like Chicago had. Someone else would die trying to keep me safe. If I really wanted to stand and fight I could always go back to Hope and Vince for help. On the other hand, as far as I knew they didn't have a way to hide me from the human hunter's sight as Katrina had claimed she could. That would be a huge advantage.

I tried to push it all down, and I half managed to do it and have fun with Bell. She looked really amazing in her white bikini.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers