Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

When we all came down she sat between us again, and she handed us both a glass of wine and she still had a huge smile on her face. I guess she liked the effect Bell had on her orgasm; I knew I sure as hell did when it happened.

Kari said sultrily, "I hope you have time for round two, though I'm thinking perhaps we should do that in my bedroom."

We assured her as we finished the wine, that we did have time for round two, and perhaps more. She gave us both towels as we got out, and after drying off we went into the house. I started to feel a bit dizzy and stumbled when I got to the other side of the kitchen into her hallway. It took me a few moments to connect the dots and I tried to say something to Bell through our connection, but I found I couldn't concentrate enough.

I glared at Kari, or rather the out of focus blob, who smiled at me cruelly as I lost consciousness and collapsed to the floor.

Chapter 6 - Katrina

Things seemed to be growing, alarmingly. One of the men I had followed was the contact for the two hunters I'd taken. That had led to about ten more men to follow that he controlled, and had led to his boss. As far as I could figure out, they worked in cells of ten with a leader. The boss had so far met with two other leaders, but I had also heard calls indicating he reported to someone else.

How many levels were there? I had no idea, but I was hoping to find out. The problem was so far the boss hadn't had any physical contact with his boss, only phone calls. I'd already had Celane try and track the number, but it was one of those burner phones so no joy there.

I was hoping that meant it was only one more level, but I hadn't expected quite so many humans would be involved. There were also other cell leaders, three that I knew of, that he'd talked to on the phone. So that was at least another thirty people right there on top of the thirty some odd I knew about and had followed.

I asked Celane to keep track of it all; she had a nice spreadsheet going of names, numbers, addresses and all that as they came in. I hadn't done much this week except review memories of conversations. I now had more information than my two humans did, but I kept them regardless. They were mine now, that's what they get for torturing my people and trying to flush me out and kill me.

Plus, it might come in handy to have remote viewers in case any of my targets lose their ghost escorts. The chances of that were low, but it could happen. I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised at the numbers, even if it's just the fringe of society, one percent of one percent, that would still be a staggering number out of seven billion plus. Sixty hardly even registered.

I watched Celane as she typed on the computer, she was getting the reports directly now as I was. She was also changing. She no longer felt resigned, she was more... hopeful. She still worried about me though, and she had touched me a few more times since that night I'd been so upset. I didn't understand at all, yet I was still afraid to ask, afraid to look in her mind and find out.

I tried to leave my enslaved souls' minds alone. Leave them that last dignity. It was partly because I didn't want to see how much they despised me, but it was more than that. Outside the initial search of the hunters minds for what I needed I wouldn't do it to them again either. Especially those that hadn't attacked me directly which included all the fae. She must have sensed me watching because she turned and looked back at me and smiled.

Celane said, "Things are going well mistress."

I frowned as I felt a lump in my throat.

I said softly to disguise the turmoil of emotions I didn't really understand, "Celane, please call me Katrina... or Kat."

Her smile was like watching the sun come up, "Okay Katrina."

I left her to her work and retreated into the kitchen for some lunch... and a drink to calm my thoughts. I knew I was being a coward, but Celane was the only one who genuinely liked me, although I thought Allie might be slowly changing her mind about me. Sometimes it felt like her anger and words are more habit than true ire.

Still, point being if I screw up with Celane I really will be alone. I'd have to have a talk with her soon though, if she didn't want to tell me I'd just deal with it. I thought about going out, I hadn't been out of the house in a week, since the attack. Not out of worry, I'd simply been busy trying to map things out and track them.

I frowned as a new message came in. They were sending five more since the two teams of two failed to get the job done, or even report back. Well at least I wouldn't be surprised tomorrow; they would get here on the morning flight. I would make sure I was ready for them.

Over the last week I'd also been keeping tabs on the new witch. As far as I could tell she didn't belong to any coven, and I wondered what had brought her here. There were a few sorcerers in what I had considered my city, and we just left each other alone, kind of live and let live. They were older and too stubborn to move, they also hadn't ever attacked me or my family.

The werewolves were in the country and we never butted heads. But witches had steered clear of the city since I claimed it six years ago, and took two of their members for trying to kill me.

This new witch seemed to just be living her life. I was fairly sure she wasn't another plant like the witch the slutty bitch demoness killed. I considered the idea again of reaching out, but what was I expecting to get out of it? Most likely I'd just panic her and she'd either fight or flee. I frowned. This wasn't the same; I'd be talking to one person, not reaching out to a whole community that could kill me.

I wasn't afraid of one witch. But was that plus me being lonely a good reason to disrupt her life and perhaps put mine in danger? It was easy to get angry about it, the reputation of most necromancers made it virtually impossible to have a friendship. Only Glinda in Chicago had managed it, and that mostly because she was only half necromancer, she didn't even keep the people that attacked her... But honestly I couldn't blame them for their fearful reactions; I could only blame the other necromancers.

The witch was young too, relatively young, she was a couple of years older than I was, maybe twenty four or twenty five. Her name was Sue and she was about five foot six. She was cute with her short blonde pixie hair cut and deep blue eyes. From what I could tell she made a living making potions and selling them online. She was also attempting to start a storefront business.

It was a good idea; witches had a lot to offer humans and had no reason to hide anymore. I was surprised more of them didn't open shops in that way, probably just continuing to hide out of habit. She was young enough to see the opportunity in change.

I snorted; maybe I could send a note? I couldn't decide what to do and just put it off. I didn't want to approach her at her house, it felt too stalkerish. I know, irony, since I'm having her watched by the dead. But maybe when she got the store going, or if she went out to a club or something I could go introduce myself. I knew I was being a coward, but it was more than fear of rejection, or fear I'd be attacked. I didn't want to screw up her life either.

Celane's voice shocked me and I almost knocked my beer over; I hadn't even felt her walk into the kitchen.

"What's the plan tomorrow, do you think you'll be able to take five of them?"

I said thoughtfully, "I'm not sure. My shields handled one of them easily enough while the second was too disoriented to fight. But if all five hit me, even my new shields might crack. That said I can take Katie with me, she can move fast and be a distraction for a couple of them. I can also take tweedle dee and dumb with me. Those two jackasses might confuse them being on my side now and all. I might just have them followed for a couple of days, see if they talk to anyone else here first.

"I'm sure I can pick a good time to attack, unless they go after the coven again. I'll have them lay low in the morning, stay somewhere else. I might even get Neal to help, a sorcerer couldn't hurt."

Celane said softly, "One of us might help as well."

I frowned, "Maybe, but you all are support and defense. You keep me hidden, safe, and mobile. I'd rather have you here guarding over my body while I'm out there in Allie."

I felt Celane's worry as she asked, "Why not just let them fumble about, do you have to attack them?"

I sighed, "They might grow bored and go away, but it's more likely they will continue to shake down the vamps to get me to come out. Plus I'm tired of hiding. I'm not even really angry about it, how messed up is that? I just want to stop them; they need to be stopped before they make us extinct. Stopping bad necromancers and warlocks are one thing, but genocide? I'll be taking the fight to them as soon as I have them mapped out, not only just defending this territory."

I felt a surge of both concern and relief from her, how did that make sense? I couldn't stand not knowing anymore so I pulled up my big girl panties and turned to look at her.

"Celane, can I ask you something?"

She gave me the strangest look and then nodded.

I asked slowly, weighing my words, "Why do you care about me so much, and why are you so relieved right now? Why don't you hate me, you're a good soul, I should let you go yet I'm way to selfish too actually do it. What were you even doing here with the others? I can't imagine you hurting a fly, much less trying to destroy a world."

She answered patiently, "You were very angry when we met for the first time. I don't know why you never searched my memories, but I'm grateful you didn't then; it wouldn't have... been good. You were too angry and too young back then to understand. I'm relieved because you are handling this so well, I thought it might fill you with rage as you were in the past. I could feel your anger yesterday, but it was more at Gina's treatment than anything else.

"As for the first question, I think you should look for yourself. If you let me guide you into my mind, I'd like you to see some of my memories. Then I will finish explaining."

I nodded and walked back into the den, taking a seat at the couch. She sat next to me, and I was surprised when she took my hand. I wasn't used to being touched, but I found I didn't mind it, not when it was Celane.

"Come into my mind Kat."

I followed our link and entered her mind. The landscape around me was alien. There were trees that seemed to go up forever as they reached for the sky. I was standing next to Celane and she was still holding my hand. I wasn't really in control, Celane was. I picked up then that she was over a thousand years old that day when I snagged her soul.

In the middle of the clearing I saw a young girl on the cusp of womanhood. It was obviously Celane and she was sitting there and appeared to be meditating. Slowly the young lady's thoughts became clear to me, and then I felt like they were mine, I was in her mind inside the memory.

I heard Celane whisper in my mind, even as I became her younger self, "This is the day, the moment when my powers matured, such a very long time ago."

My mind was connected with everything around me. I was close to maturing into my full powers, and to becoming a woman. The light breeze caressed my skin as my mind wandered, connecting to the local wildlife. My mother was a seer, and I wondered if I would be one too. Seers were both revered and feared, I wasn't sure I would want that. I wanted to find a mate, have a relationship as wonderful as the one my parents shared. I felt my attraction to others changing as my body changed and developed.

I gasped as my power grew and a bright light seemed to overpower my mind. As it faded I found myself in a strange place. It was obviously a bedroom, but of a kind I had never seen before. I walked over to the bed and gasped. I saw myself lying in bed with another person; it was far into the future, impossibly far.

I looked at the person my older self I was laying next to, and when I saw her I was filled with both boundless love and shock. Shock because not only wasn't she a man, she wasn't even fae. She looked human, but I could feel her power over the dead. I was confused as intense feelings of love, hope, and rightness swept over me. I studied her carefully, wistfully, knowing I wouldn't see her again for a very long time.

She had beautiful long reddish blonde hair, and bright green eyes. She had a face that was cute and I adored it already. She was beautiful to me, even the strange ears. I couldn't see her body under the covers, but I already knew every curve, the firm suppleness of her generous C cups, the cute tight butt, and thin waist. I longed to touch her, but this was just a vision and that was impossible.

I clutched my head as the bright white light came back and I found myself back in the glade. I felt tears falling down my face and I got angry that I was a seer. I had seen my future, the love of my life, but I would have to wait over a thousand years before I could meet her...

I came back to myself still in her mind and felt her wipe my tears off of my face. The feelings had been so raw and powerful. She loved me? Her fate had been to be enslaved by the woman she was destined to love?

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked as my breath choked up.

Celane said softly, "It wasn't time. You were too young, too angry, and in too much pain. You weren't ready to love me back. You're right you know, I never wanted to destroy Earth, I had simply joined them so I could get to you. Other visions led me down that road."

I studied her carefully. She looked nervous as if unsure how I would respond. It was obvious though, my confused feelings had been guilt and shame at keeping her, and love. I hadn't recognized it in myself, until I had felt hers.

I pulled out of her mind and opened my eyes. My cheeks were wet and I wiped them off.

I took her hand and asked, "Will you join me in our room? It seems very unfair."

Celane asked in a rasping voice, "Our room? Unfair?"

I nodded and smiled shyly, "Yes, you seem to have an intimate knowledge of my body already, I think I deserve the same."

It took her a second to catch up, and her smile was followed by tears. I couldn't even imagine waiting that long or what she went through. And she got stuck with me on top of that, what a crappy deal. Good for me though.

I pulled her gently to me and kissed her softly, something I would have never imagined doing even ten minutes earlier. I kissed the corners of her mouth, and below her eyes, softly brushing away her tears with my lips as I played with her long hair. It took a little while for her to calm down before I stood and walked her to my... our bedroom.

Celane asked in a barely audible voice, "Are you sure mis... Kat?"

I squeezed her hand, "Yes, very sure. That must have been hard, waiting so long only to find an angry child that needed to grow up."

Celane smiled, "In some ways, in others I didn't mind. The hardest part was suppressing my love so you wouldn't feel it through the link."

I turned as got in our room and started to take her clothes off little by little, relishing her slowly revealed beauty. I had rebuilt her body and was familiar with it down to the smallest detail. I had shaped it into its former appearance when I took her soul. Yet it was different this time as I caressed every new inch of revealed flesh, so much more intimate.

I felt vulnerable, and loved, as she returned the favor, slowly stripping the clothes off my body. Her soft touch set my core afire as she explored my body. Her lips were silky smooth as she blazed a trail of fire down my neck and across my shoulder. She may have been mine, but I was utterly under her control at the moment.

We broke the kiss reluctantly and walked over to the bed, I ran my eyes up and down her glorious body and caught my breath as I saw the desire in her eyes as she gave me a heated gaze. She guided me to lie down on my back and she laid half on me, half on her side and started kissing me. I gasped as she moved her body slowly up and down, her velvety smooth thigh pushed lightly into my core as she grazed it and pleasure coiled in my center. I could also feel her wet heat rubbing against me, leaving a slightly moistened trail on my body as she moaned deeply into my mouth.

I reached a hand down between her legs and she gave me access immediately, rubbing against the soft touch of my fingers as she reciprocated. I was content, relaxed, and all hers. I was more than willing to let her set the pace as we made love for the first time. I knew sometime soon we would break out a toy, or sixty nine, but for now we kissed softly and gently brought each other closer to rapture on soft touches and fingertips. We teasingly held each other on the edge. My core tingled and tightened further and further, until I thought I had to explode, then she teased my body expertly and brought me even higher.

This was so new to me, I had sex before in Katie, but not with this body with another. I had always feared the vulnerability of it, the trust. Celane was my first in a very real way and she was setting me a fire in a way I had never felt before.

We were connected through our bond and I could feel what she liked. I knew how hard and exactly where to touch her to give her the most pleasure. I whimpered as she broke the kiss and bent her body to tease my nipples with her lips, tongue and teethe. I gasped loudly as she bit down hard, it both hurt and felt incredibly good and I felt pleasure shoot like lightning from my nipple down to my core.

"Please Celane," I begged in breathless longing.

I thought I might break if I didn't reach my bliss soon, then she pushed down on my clit with her thumb, and brushed my g-spot at the same time.

I was barely able to do the same back to her as I was overcome with explosive pleasure, my tightly coiled core came undone all at once and my body was wracked by rapturous bliss. I couldn't move or breathe. There was only the pleasure and the feel of Celane's soft and supple naked body against mine as we trembled together in ecstatic bliss. I had no idea it could be so good...

Celane said breathlessly, "So worth the wait."

I thought about that for a second, and then started to giggle. She started laughing too and nipped playfully on my nipple before kissing back up to my mouth. I couldn't wait to see what she would do to me next...

The next morning we were sitting in the kitchen, I was sipping my coffee and my body was pleasantly sore. We had just finished a morning encore when my ghosts reported the five ass wipes had gotten into town. They had been discussing their plans, two of them wanted to hit the hotel and relax, see if anything came up that would lead them to me. They were scared to force a confrontation and just wanted to find me and then plan an attack.

One of them wanted to attack the vamps and set a trap, but the other two wanted to go talk to the new witch Sue and find out if she knew anything. I couldn't tell if they knew her, or if they were just planning on bullshitting her or shaking her down for info. It was impossible to tell. I just knew I'd be annoyed if she was another spy.

I knew most witches absolutely loathed warlocks, and weren't excited about necromancers either. But I just couldn't buy that many of them would work with these twisted humans. It was just a matter of time before witches, werewolves, vampires, and sorcerers got added to their list. They were people that thrived on violence and were more than a little crazy; if they wiped us out they would no doubt need a new enemy to hunt.

They decided in the end to talk to the witch, and if she didn't know anything to go to a hotel. I was extremely curious how they knew there was a new witch here, what was their source? There were no more council registrations, or rules. Not here anyway, not after I was done with them. Very few had stayed after that.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers