Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers

I noticed that the men on the beach hardly gave Bell a second look, but some of the women were freely checking her out. I smiled a bit at that, she was clearly doing it for my benefit, changing her vibes, pheromones, or whatever it was that made her so irresistible to other men.

That night was probably still too soon for any fun, but she still joined me in bed and cuddled her body against mine. I fell asleep that night knowing she would watch over me as she usually did. Sleep was a vulnerable time where she couldn't really leave me; the humans didn't sleep anymore at all, which wasn't a good thing for my life expectancy if I was alone.

Regardless, as I held her close, the scent and feel of her skin against me was both comforting and tempting. I considered we should probably limit ourselves to twice in the future, I think that way we wouldn't have to skip days and I wouldn't be so worn out. Despite the temptation, I was tired from our day and didn't have trouble finding rest...

I woke extremely hard. My length was cradled in the velvety smooth skin of her ass crack and she was pushing back, wiggling, and squeezing her cheeks together. I couldn't imagine it was easy what she was doing, all three things were done in perfect concert and it felt like she was jacking me off with her ass.

"Good morning," she said sultrily.

I moaned and kiss the back of her neck and across her shoulder before muttering, "Hell of a wakeup call."

She turned her head and reached her hand back, pulling me into a seriously hot and lingering kiss. I moved my hand from her flat stomach up to her breasts and tweaked her nipples one at a time before breaking our kiss. I started to move down her body with my lips, slowly working my body above hers as I went down. I continued to play with her breasts, getting a little rougher as I pulled her nipples and twisted slightly drawing a gasp from her mouth.

She said demandingly, "Where are you going, I want you in me now."

I slapped her ass lightly and teased her entrance with my fingertips before sliding them in. I couldn't wait to taste her. I slid two fingers in and curled them, searching for her g-spot as licked up her labia. Her taste shot a feeling of raw lust through me and I dove in eagerly, determined to bring her to orgasm before taking her.

Besides never having tasted her essence before, it was plain to me that we were limited by my orgasms, not hers.

She gasped, "God, don't stop, bite me!"

I sucked in her clit and bit down. Her legs locked around my head and squeezed as she pulled my hair and ground up into my face. She was frozen, trembling; my head was locked in position between her powerful legs as I lapped up my reward. Her liquid ecstasy was so good I couldn't stop. I brought her to bliss two more times before crawling back up her body. I took her hard and fast at that point, her core was even more pleasurable around me than I had remembered from two nights ago. I lasted just long enough to bring her one more orgasm before I filled her with my essence.

She looked completely sated and the way she looked at me said it all. She knew why I'd gone down on her for so long. I knew I'd be down there a lot more in the future. Just because I couldn't cum more than twice a day didn't mean I couldn't rock her world with the help of a lot of foreplay. It didn't help that I couldn't last long either, when we joined it was just too good, when she hit her bliss and her core milked me holding back was virtually impossible. We kissed and held each other for while before reluctantly getting up when my stomach growled.

We showered together and got dressed before going down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast.

Bell asked, "Do you know where we're going next? They should be here soon, if they haven't already taken an overnight flight."

I shrugged, "I'm not sure, maybe Australia? Or..." I said softly, "I was thinking maybe we could give Katrina a chance. If she could..."

I trailed off at her frown.

She echoed my thoughts of yesterday as she said, "It would be nice to stop running if she could really shield us. But I don't trust her. I don't like the way she looked at you."

I raised an eyebrow and teased her, "I know she checked me out but... what are you thinking, she wants to enslave me? And here I just thought I was attractive..."

I winked at her amused look.

Bell didn't look to sure but said, "I don't know for sure, maybe she just thought you were hot. But it isn't worth the risk. We've protected each other for a while now... I wish we knew who was behind all this though."

I shook my head, "Aren't they all?"

Bell nodded, "But they can't all be independently wealthy to afford to do nothing but chase us and others like us around the world. Constant plane tickets and hotels take money; someone must be bankrolling the group. If we could stop that person the others would have no choice but to give up and get a damn job, but I don't see how we could do that."

I shrugged, "Katrina might be able to help us with that. Something to keep in mind, we don't have to decide right now. I just want us safe, and to have a semi-normal life. Outside of the couple of years in Chicago my life has been nothing but running."

She took my hand, "Should we go now?"

I shrugged, "Probably, but is there anything you want to do here? There are some tours we could try. It might be fun, and they won't attack us in a huge crowd. We could skip out tonight."

She looked considering for a moment but I saw her smile. She loved that kind of stuff and I was in the mood to spoil her. I didn't think it was all that big a risk either.

She said teasingly, "Alright, but you were getting lucky again later anyway."

We did a couple of tours, one of a fortress, another to a rain forest. All day long she teased me with her ideas of overcoming the two shot limit I was under. I had to admit I was intrigued with some of them. Especially joining her in the hunt like when we first started. She wasn't jealous at all of the idea of sharing a target with me, and me getting off a couple of times with another woman as Bell fed from our temporary partner's orgasms before we ended the night by me filling her up had my libido going.

She got quite graphic about it as she talked to me mind to mind through our link and by the end of the day I was ready to tear her clothes off and take her in public. She had absolutely no shame and she knew me so well she had me crazy by the end of the tours. That wasn't to say she wouldn't be jealous of my heart and mind if I fell for someone else, but not so much pleasure and sex. It was how she was built.

She wouldn't have given a second thought to lying with another man either, but she would not do that for my sake. It felt a little hypocritical as I fantasized about our future threesomes as she filled my mind with her naughty thoughts, but not enough to change my mind. I had to make her mine in that way, or I knew it would all fall apart due to jealousy.

She also made it clear to me she was open to being taken in more than one place. I considered her sexy ass and liked the idea. This part of our relationship was new and I wanted to lock us in a room for a month until we'd tried everything we could think of, multiple times, and then surfed the internet for more ideas... but I knew I'd have to be patient given the limitations. The good side of that was our sex life wouldn't ever get boring.

She grinned at me, "Have I driven you crazy yet? I still seem to have all of my clothes on."

I frowned, "We'll find a hotel room as soon as we get to Sydney. I don't want to risk being separated from the other humans longer than grabbing our stuff and checking out."

She took my hand, "You're right of course, I wasn't thinking. Well, not past my desires anyway. I love you Jeremy, I have for a long time. Mixed in with my own desire I just want to please you."

I winked, "I won't argue with that, as long as I get to do the same."

She kissed me softly on the elevator, then the way she held herself changed. She may have been soft and loving with me, but she was a demon and I could tell she'd gone all business. We walked out of the elevator with shadows pooled around our feet, almost caressing as they obeyed her will. They grew and shot in front of us as we neared the door, sliding underneath the space between the door and the floor.

I asked, "Anything?"

She concentrated a few more seconds and said, "No, no traps and I don't feel any magic."

"I don't feel anything either."

She relaxed a little, "Just being cautious, I don't want to walk into another containment circle, or a trap."

I nodded, "We should have left this morning, but we had fun today."

We went into the room and I used the automated checkout as Bell packed our stuff into our bag. I heard a click as she picked up the bag, and saw a small grenade roll a few inches. I yelled a one word incantation and the grenade flew across the room as Bell's shadows encased us. I saw the explosion as we disappeared and reappeared in Australia.

I had been protected from their minds and TK with my amulets, but it appears they were changing their tactics. Bell's and my search for magic wouldn't find technology, or normal explosives. It was a close thing. I turned to her in alarm as she collapsed to the floor. I could see the blood spreading and a few humans gasped and gathered around.

Ignoring them I pulled out my healing amulet. I still had the energy stored from when I sacrificed that asshole in the warehouse in Germany. I knelt by her and using the command word I felt the healing energy fill her body, and close the wound right below her chest. We'd need to be careful, I couldn't heal again, not until another sacrifice anyway.

"Are you okay love?"

She nodded but looked groggy. I knew she would recover quickly, and in the future we would be adding explosives to our list. I picked her up and moved her to a couch while I went to check in. The humans didn't give us another look as I picked her up and carried her up to our room. I was hardly in the mood, I was scared. She could have easily shielded us from the blast, but it had caught us both off guard.

But I knew she needed the energy to heal faster, so I gently undressed her after which I disregarded all her kinky and rough ideas of the day, and proceeded to make love to her gently. She wasn't very responsive at first, but I could see in her eyes how much she loved me. When we reached completion together she looked much better and mostly recovered as she came down.

She whispered, "I'm sorry."

I held her tighter against me, "No love. They changed tactics. We'll be more aware next time, it wasn't your fault."

She frowned and said, "I need to keep you safe."

I smiled, "You did, it wasn't me that got hurt love."

She burrowed her face into my neck and kissed me. I held her close and played with her hair and her back as we talked.

"I think I need to work on the physical protection amulet. What if they decide to use a sniper rifle next? It will take a few days of almost constant work. We should stay indoors until I'm done."

The next week I focused on the amulet as much as I could during the day. It was very boring but exacting work as I cast spells over it and carved the symbols that defined its function.

At night I focused on the many ideas Bell had for bedroom games. We skipped to a new town every afternoon to ensure they wouldn't catch up and didn't go outside at all, instead ordering room service. It took a little longer than I thought it would for a few reasons.

The first was Bell refused to leave me, the attack had shaken her more than she admitted. So I became her food source for that week, which was fine with me, but it left me a little tired. Ironically however I had more than enough magic to fill myself, and all of my protection amulets from the energy she shared feeding on my soul. It was definitely one of the benefits to our new relationship. Neither of us lacked for power.

The only amulet I couldn't charge of course was the healing. But by the end of the week I had physical protection along with TK and mental. I also had my emergency reserve magical amulet full, it held as much magic as my body did. The added bonus to this is I didn't have to worry about shielding at all now, unless we came up against a non-human enemy I could dedicate my magic to offensive spells.

I wasn't shielded from the magic of other races, but I really didn't think we needed to be. If I was attacked by a witch or sorcerer I was more than powerful enough to shield and between the two of us we'd tear them apart, in theory.

Bell was brimming with power as well; apparently I was enough to satisfy. She still wanted to pick up women in the future though, I wasn't at a hundred percent stamina wise as my soul healed and the less she needed to feed from me the better. I was sure we would eventually find the right balance.

I noticed some other changes in Bell over the week. She was always touching me now, which was more than okay with me, she was very demonstrative of her feelings now that she didn't need to suppress them. I also didn't miss the wistful longing looks she used to send my way, now she looked at me differently, love and contentment, and of course desire. One thing was a fact though, despite being almost completely absorbed in each other now, we were both bored out of our skulls when I had the amulet completed.

When we left our latest stop, we decided to go to Hawaii. We hadn't been there for a long time, and although we considered one of the smaller islands which would give us more time, we were both starved for social interaction.

After we arrived we went shopping. Bell picked out a casual red dress that stopped mid thigh and showed a mouthwatering amount of cleavage when she tried it on. After we checked into a hotel, got cleaned up, and ready for a night out, we headed down to the beach where there were outside bars and a luau going on.

It was our first night there, so I felt a little relaxed, I lived for these moments when we could let our guard down just a little bit. Staying safe seemed to be a full time job, and this was our time off. We started off with a couple of drinks before I took her to the dance floor. In the moments I could take my eyes off of Bell I took in the ambiance.

There were a number of couples dancing as well as groups of women, and the live music with hula dancers added to the atmosphere. The air was warm, but we could smell the sea air and there was a light breeze and I continued to relax as we danced together.

Bell asked over our link, "Enjoying yourself?"

I replied, "Yes, we both needed this I think."

Bell smiled mysteriously and said in my mind, "Look over my right shoulder, yellow dress alone at the bar."

I glanced that way and took her in. She was in her late twenties and looked like a native. She had beautiful dark skin and long wavy brown hair. She was facing us, away from the bar, and taking a sip of her drink through her full lips. She had a small waist and looked to be on the shorter side. She had B cups that looked perfect on her form and she was showing a teasing amount of cleavage. She was very attractive.

When I looked back at Bell she sent, "She hasn't taken her eyes off of us since we got here. Do you want to go say hello?"

Bell's eyes were sparkling when I nodded, she took my hand and we walked over to the bar, taking empty seats right next to her.

Bell asked in a friendly voice, "Hi, do you mind?" as I ordered a couple of drinks.

She shook her head and said with a smile, "No, I don't mind at all. My friends bailed on me tonight and I was thinking of calling it a night, but maybe not. I'm Kari."

Bell said, "Nice to meet you Kari, this is Jeremy and I'm Bell."

After a moment I asked, "Did you need another drink Kari?"

She turned her smile on me and said, "I could use another, thank you."

We spoke for a few minutes circling the attraction we all obviously felt.

Kari asked, "So what brings you to my island?"

Bell reached out and touched her arm and said suggestively, "Just a little vacation, we're here to let loose and have a little fun."

Kari replied with a shy look but bold words, "Are you looking for a guide? I'd be willing to show you some hospitality and make sure you have a great time."

Bell asked, "Would you like to join us upstairs for another drink?"

Kari reached out and touched Bell's leg and said sultrily, "Actually I was looking forward to some time in my hot tub tonight; you two would be more than welcome to join me if you want."

Bell agreed. We chatted for a few more minutes as we finished our drinks and we followed Kari out to her car. It was clear she knew what Bell was and I wasn't sure if Kari or I were more excited about this little get together. Her house was only a few miles away. We skipped going in the house, simply going through the gate into her backyard which had a view of the ocean and was rather private.

Kari said, "Make yourselves comfortable, I'll be back in a minute."

Bell and I got undressed and left our clothes folded on the decking before we slipped into the hot tub. It was hot, and Bell was very distracting. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her hard and passionately.

We broke the kiss and Bell chuckled throatily when Kari said, "Now don't start without me."

We turned and she was wearing a white robe, and put down some glasses and filled them with wine. I watched her as she slipped the robe off. She was beautiful as she made her way into the hot tub, her B cups had large areolas that looked puffy with her large hard nipples stretching the skin. Her core was shaved except for a little strip up top and I could tell she was wet with anticipation at the glistening on her labia.

We both made room for her and she sat in between us. I felt her hand on my inner thigh as she turned to Bell, and without a word they were kissing. At first it was tentative, but as it got more passionate Kari slipped her hand higher on my inner thigh and then around my throbbing length.

She turned to me next and we kissed. Kari stroked me a little faster, but lightened her grip considerably as I explored the swollen wet lips of her sex with fingertips. She groaned into my mouth and straddled me, before I knew it she had impaled her center on me. I gasped at how tight and warm she felt around me. I'd thought things would move a little slower but Kari was being very aggressive.

Bell moved closer and they started kissing just inches from my face as Kari's tight wet center fluttered up and down my length trying to get used to me.

Bell gasped and I could see Kari's hand working her sex under the water as they continued to kiss. Kari started to rise and fall on my length as she guided Bell to stand between us. I could no longer see Kari, Bell's beautiful ass was in my face, and I heard Kari start to lick and suck on Bell's heaven as she rode and grinded my pleasure.

I reached up and separated her butt cheeks and started doing some licking of my own. I loved the scent of her and the taste as I heard Bell's cries of pleasure from above us. I was lost in the scent and taste of Bell, and the warm wet blissful friction of Kari riding me with abandon.

We all came together, falling like dominoes as Kari reached her bliss first. Her tight wet heat locked around me and milked my length as she cried out in pleasure. This triggered Bell to feed which increased Kari's bliss and the grasping and tightening heaven around my cock. Bell herself started to tremble against me from our double stimulation along with her feeding. I held her up as best I could as she came from the rush of power which split off and filled me as well.

I lost it at that point and felt my legs and balls tingle as I exploded in pleasure, filling Kari as she continued to milk me and claim my seed. I wasn't sure exactly how it worked, but with Bell's energies locked on Kari she didn't feed from me, which of course was the entire point of having a threesome. To increase the amount of pleasure we could share.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers