Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

I had the fae set up the transport across town to the witch's house, just in case I wanted or needed to jump in there. I also had Katie on a tight leash and leading the two humans I'd snagged over in that direction. I also had Allie return home so she was close if I needed her. She could go visit with the vamps more later on if she wanted.

At the same time this was going on, my ghosts reported back we'd found the leaders of two other cells, as far as we knew there was only one more, at least, under the highest boss we'd found. For all I knew there were other bosses at his level, all of them responsible for sixty plus people. So far we had no luck tracing any farther up however. So now I had fifty one ghosts out there following people, while I wanted both the last group of ten, and the boss's boss.

I wish I had a hacker in my ghosts, I bet the money was traceable somehow.

I was listening and watching through my ghosts as they knocked on her door.

Sue opened it and looked askance at the five large men at her door, "Can I help you?"

One of the men said, "We were hoping you could help us, we're looking for someone extremely dangerous..."

Sue held up a hand and cut him off, "Why would you be asking me about that?"

He said, "Because it's a damn necromancer, and we thought a witch might have some information..."

He looked pissed as she stopped him again, "How did you know what I am?"

He growled "Social media."

Her eyebrow went up, "Really?"

I almost laughed at that, social media was the leak? No plugging that.

He nodded, clearly running out of patience, "Sure, lots of humans are obsessed with you others, god knows we post about everything else."

She nodded, "I'm sorry, I can't help you, I don't know any necromancers. As far as I can tell there aren't any here and if there is they are keeping to themselves. Why are you here? After the necromancer I mean? Surely if they were a real problem the large city full of humans around us could handle it. You're clearly a stranger, why would you come all this way?"

He growled, "You calling me a liar?"

She shook her head, "No, of course not. Necromancers are dangerous, but so are humans, and witches. I think we are done here."

I grinned, she had spunk and wasn't taking any shit, I just hoped...

He said menacingly, "You need to be taught some respect. You on our world bitch!" and I saw Sue's body go flying backwards into her house.

She flew down the hallway into the kitchen and stopped when she hit the cabinets. The five men were all shielded now as they walked into the house.

Fuck. This was absolutely none of my business, I was sure if I was on fire Sue might not even spit on me to help put it out, although pissing wasn't out of the question. Damn it, but they were here for me. It didn't make me responsible, but it did make me involved. I sent Fran an order to go to her house, wait down the street until it was over. Fran was the healer. I also sent orders to Katie, dumb, and dumber to move in.

I jumped in Allie's body and gave the order to open the portal. I was covered in a shield as I went through, my hand getting darker by the second. I came out on their flank in the kitchen. The witch and all five humans turned and looked at me in surprise. It turned to shock when I punched into my first human. I didn't bother ripping out his heart, merely stopped it with my necromantic power then hooked his soul. He was on my side before my hand left his body.

Katie ran in and started pummeling another, not breaking through the shields. Eventually dumb and dumber arrived. It got messy when they took down the shields for Katie with sharp TK attacks. I hooked him too, two hundred and sixty six.

The other three were attacking me, but my shield held long enough for me to take out another, while my three humans and Katie took out number four. All this happened in mere moments. I smelled it as the fifth guy soiled himself and fell to the floor. I stopped at that point; I wasn't going to murder in cold blood. I fixed up the next two, now I had two hundred and sixty eight.

I sent the six humans and Katie, after giving the appropriate mental commands to ensure obedience and loyalty, back to the coven house. After a quick search there were no new faces, but I didn't expect any, these guys only knew their ten, no one else.

I turned to Sue who was looking up at me in horror and I shrugged, "I've been meaning to invite you out for some coffee, or perhaps tea. I thought now might be a good time to drop by."

She looked confused for a second, "What?"

I guess that was a little too polite and cultured for the circumstances. Such was my life.

I sighed, "These ass munching fuck heads have been trying to kill me for a while, but they can't even find my house. I couldn't let them beat and rape the new girl in town could I?"

I turned to the human sitting in his own excrement, "So tell me Chuck, how would your wife Mia feel about you beating up and raping witches? Or trying to kill innocent necromancers and warlocks?"

He froze, "How..."

I snorted, "Ghosts moron. You're hunting a necromancer. So here is what's going to happen. You're going to go home to your beautiful wife and drop out of your special needs group. I will be watching you. If you slip up, I'll kill you, understand?"

He nodded.

I swear Allie rocks. She looks like such a bad ass and her voice can inspire nightmares when I really try. I couldn't get away with intimidation like this in my own body. I'm too damn cute.

I sighed, "This is really important Chuck... if I have to kill you I'll make you my slave. No after life for you, your soul will be mine, just like your buddies. So how about it, should we fight now, or are you going home? You also need to keep your mouth shut, no telling your buddies about my ghosts, or you die, painfully. Then after you die the torture will really start."

Fran walked between us, which threw things off. Sue recoiled when Fran knelt down.

I said, "Relax Sue, she's going to fix up anything wrong. She's an evil bitch, but she's a great healer."

I turned back to Chuck, "Well?"

Chuck said, "I'll go now, home I mean."

I nodded, good choice. Of course he was a major bully probably like the rest of them, I hoped he wouldn't take out his anger and embarrassment on someone else, but if he did I would know. He got up and ran out to the car they'd come in. I made sure one of my ghosts was following him and turned to Fran and Sue.

"How is she?"

Fran shrugged, "Fine, she had a bruise and a sprain in her wrist but I healed them."

"Fine, go home Fran."

Fran glared but went. She had no choice.

It was just Sue and I, in Allie's body.

Sue asked, "What now?" her eyes were a little wild.

I shrugged, "Nothing? Why would I do something to you, I just saved you. Although we could get coffee sometime if your of a mind. I'm just saying... I have a simple policy, don't try and kill me and I'm good. I even let that butt munch human go, you think I would harm you?"

Yeah, crazy woman desperate for friends, look out.

"Yeah, you are a pathetic bitch," Allie said sarcastically in my mind.

I snapped back, "Why thank you. Don't make me dress you in yellow and dye your hair blonde."

I almost giggled out loud at the mock horrified feeling from Allie.

Sue gulped, "I don't know, it's been a crazy morning."

I nodded slowly, "Why don't I let you get your shit together, maybe I'll call you in a few days, just neighborly like. I won't force myself on you though, I... Fuck it. Later..."

I was done trying to explain myself. I wanted friends but life was what it was. At least I was blessed with Celane. I turned and with a thought the fae opened the portal and closed it after I stepped through. I thought I heard Sue mutter thank you right before it closed...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers