Nestic Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking hot mom, I can't believe it." Playing to her fantasy, he said, "Mommy, you're so naughty and I love it when you suck me off with my clothes on in the closet."

"She's definitely a naughty one son," his father laughed. "I don't think a day goes by that I don't learn something new and kinky about her." He moved behind his sister and began caressing her round bottom as she sucked him off. "You should hear her talk about you son." His hand moved between her legs and his fingers entered her cunt. "Such a naughty mommy for sucking her sons cock," his father laughed and then brought his juicy fingers out and examines them. "Don't you know its called incest when you suck your son's cock Renee? I bet you're so dirty that you'd even fuck him."

"Yes I am," she says smiling cutely. "And yes I would."

"Oh fuck dad," Jack said. It was difficult to stand and he braced himself by holding his mother's head.

"Remember this taste?" his father said and offering him his pussy drenched fingers.

He opened his mouth and greedily sucked his mother's juices from his father's fingers. "I remembered dad." He was just about to say something else when a finger gently began probing his ass. It was soon buried deep inside of him. He knew he wouldn't last long if his mother kept doing that. "Geez mom, you're going to make me cum so hard if you keep doing that."

"I hope so," she said. She kept her finger in his ass and once again licked that sensitive area between his balls and his ass. "Mommy wants her handsome son to fill her mouth with his cum."

Grabbing her roughly by her hair, Jack began to pump his cock hard and fast into her mouth. "Going to cum mommy! I'm going to cum real hard in mommy's mouth," he warned.

"Do it son. Fuck your mother's mouth. She's been waiting for this for a long time," his father said as he continued to finger fuck his sister.

And he did. His balls erupted so hard and so fast that he momentarily came out of her mouth. Cum splashed across her face before she was able to get him back into her mouth. She sucked his cock and drank his cum and when he was finally done filling her mouth; she wiped his cock across her face and showered it with tiny love kisses. Swallowing hard, she said, "So good, my big boy came so much for mommy."

"Fantastic mom, fucking fantastic!" Jack's legs gave out and he staggered to a chair and sat. His cock was still semi hard and sticking out of his pants. Cum stained the area around his zipper. He knew he'd have to change before his flight. His mother crawled cat-like on hands and knees to him, her big tits swayed enticingly beneath her. She held his cock and mouthed him and playfully licked the soft spongy head. He couldn't take it. "Stop mom," he begged. "I can't take anymore." He held her face in his hands and told her, "You looked so incredibly hot with my cock in your mouth mom." He laughed from his belly and said, "I can't believe you just gave me a blowjob!"

"You liked that did you?" she asked smiling. "Mommy did too," she said as she licked the last of his cum from around his foreskin then cleaned up the cum on her face. She brought it to her mouth and ate the last of him and then kissed his cock before carefully tucking him back in his pants. "Mommy loved sucking her son's cock and making him cum."

"Family first," his father said laughing.

"Family first," he'd automatically replied. He hadn't said that in years.

"Family first," his mother said. She remained naked and looked comfortable with herself as she moved about the room. "I think we should eat before you have to catch your plane dear."

After they'd eaten, his mother, still naked crawled up onto his lap. "Remember this Jack?" she asked as she unzipped him and pulled his cock out. He was very hard again. "Remember how I sat on your father's lap and fucked him while you watched?"

"How could I ever forget mom?" His hands went to her tits and he held them as he'd seen his father do. He took her nipples between his lips and sucked on them and then gently bit down on her tender flesh. "I always wondered if you really liked it when dad did that." He laughed happily when his mother happily moaned. "I guess you do."

"Of course I do son. I love everything my brother does to me and I'm glad you remembered." She gave her husband a cute wink and said, "He gets his gently ways from my side of the family."

"I can't believe how hot you are mom or that you're sitting naked on my lap!" He kept on kissing and sucking her tits and kneading her firm butt. He couldn't wait to get his cock into her now.

"I want you Jack. I want you to fuck me before you go home." She stood up and helped him out of his clothes and then straddled his lap again. "I want to feel your cock inside me honey and I want you to fill my cunt with your wonderful cum. Will you do that for me? Will you fuck your mother and commit incest with me?"

"Oh damn mom," he excitedly said. "Will you put it in for me like you did for dad?"

"Like this?" She said as she reached between her legs and guided the head of his cock to the opening of her wet lips. "You do the rest honey. I want you to put it in the rest of the way."

"Oh fuck," he gasped as he eased her down over his cock. She was tight, as tight as a woman half her age. He loved how she contracted her muscles and held him so firmly and then was able to loosen them when she moved upwards. "I've dreamed of fucking you so many times mom!" This wasn't going to be a long fuck, both of them knew that. It was urgent and hurried. They both needed it hard and fast. There would be plenty of time for long drawn out fucking another day. For now, they both wanted it hot and dirty.

"That's it son, fuck me hard," his mother said as she clung to him and frenziedly bounced up and down on his cock. "Fuck me hard and cum in mommy. I want to feel your cum in me long after you've gone and I want you to remember how exciting it was to fuck me when you see your daughter. I want you to remember how beautiful incest can be when you tell my granddaughter you want to fuck her."

"I will mom, I will, I promise I will," Jack said as he shot a huge load of hot semen up his mother's cunt. She came at the same time and the two of them hugged and laughed and told each other things a mother and son should never tell each other. Jack knew that when he told her he loved her, it was a different kind of love, it was incest love, the best kind of love. He knew he'd be fucking her again.

Goodbyes were different this time. Instead of hugs, he got long sensuous kisses. His mother caressed and stroked his cock as he nursed on her breasts. He felt free to reach between her naked thighs and finger her as they embraced. "I love you mom. I loved cumming in your mouth and I loved fucking you!" His fingers moved in and out of her and he smiled at how hard that made her breath. "And I love fingering you too!"

"I love you too son." She held his hand to her cunt and smiled shyly and told him, "I like being fingered by my son. It makes me feel so hot and dirty."

"You are hot and dirty, mom," Jack said as he pulled his fingers out of her and offered them to her. She noisily sucked them. "See, I knew you were dirty."

"We want you back permanently, you and Abby. You'd both fit in, I'm sure of it," his father said.

"I want that as much as you do dad. I guess it's all up to Abby now."

His mother hugged him and told him, "I want so much for you and Abby to have what your father and I have Jack. Just give her a chance to make up her own mind." She laughed gaily and said, "Tell her it will be the best sex she'll ever have. Tell her to ask me if she doesn't believe you. Let her ask anyone on the farm, they'll all say the same thing, whether its sister fucking brother, father fucking daughter or in Billy's case, son fucking mother, they'll all tell you the same thing. There is nothing more exciting and thrilling than committing incest.

"I feel the same way now mom. I just hope Abby does too." He kissed her on the lips and he felt his heart tripping.

"I'll see you both in a couple of weeks." They'd left it at that and he'd flown back to Minnesota to collect his daughter. He had no idea how she would react to what he knew he had to tell her but no matter what she decided, he was sure their lives would forever be changed.

MOVING DAY

His plan today had been to get everything in the truck, rest up and then head out across country the next morning but they were almost finished packing and it was only mid day and he didn't see any reason to stay another day in the home he'd once loved but now held so many sad memories. Since his wife died everything about the place painfully reminded him of her and he was only too ready to move on to a new job and new home and new life. He'd been surprised as well as pleased when his daughter told him she wanted to move with him. She was going to transfer to a college in New Hampshire so she could be near him. Once she'd told him that, all he could think about was incest and fucking her. He had no idea how he was going to bring up the subject or tell her about her grandparents but he knew he had to before they got there.

"Hey, I thought you said no resting until everything was done," Abby teased as she smiled down at him from the end of her bed.

Stone opened his eyes and smiled up at her. "Just closing my eyes for a second sweetheart." The bed had been pulled to the middle of the room and she was leaning over the headboard and all he could see from his angle where her two big beautiful breasts. They hung over him like two giant pillows incased in a parachute. Because of the heat, her blouse stuck to her like a second skin and it was very obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. He could see every little bump and ridge of her exciting nipples through her sweat soaked blouse. He knew from checking her wash that she was a 38-C cup and right now ever inch of those mouthwatering breasts and nipples were clearly visible to his lecherous eyes. He knew he shouldn't stare but they were so fantastic, it impossible not to. He felt his cock move.

"Just taking a short break honey," he said as he guiltily looked away and pretended to wipe his face. When she looked away, he took advantage of the opportunity to stare longer and admire her nineteen year-old body. She was what he'd call, 'Midwest pretty,' a big girl, just short of six feet and maybe 160 pounds but she was all voluptuous curves and a slim waist that only drew attention to her tits. He liked how she was wearing her long blonde hair in a ponytail today. Pulled back like it was it let him see her bright blue eyes and her fine delicate cheekbones as well as her full lips. Perspiration rolled down her pink cheeks and she appeared just as hot and tired as he was but that didn't stop him from thinking she looked damn sexy. He felt his cock growing and quickly stood up to hide his erection. "Ready if you are honey," he said turning his back to her.

Abby knew what her father had been staring at and it turned her on that he liked looking at her. It was difficult not to let on just how much that turned her on. "I'm ready dad. I just want to get this over with. I'm so glad we're down to just our beds because I really could use a shower." She fanned herself distractedly and allowed him to continue looking at her boobs. She'd gone without a bra as much for comfort as the fact that she enjoyed letting him see her without one. She knew how prominently her nipples must be showing right now and it gave her a deliciously warm feeling between her legs. If she hadn't been so hot and dirty she'd have made an excuse to disappear into the bathroom and masturbate. She'd done a lot of that lately.

Stone gave his daughter a tired smile and nodded. "Me too. I'm sure I stink," he said and laughed as he smelt his arm pits. "I'm ready when you are honey." He was glad to get busy again. It took away the temptation to gawk at her tits. "First your bed and then mine and then we can both clean up and hit the road."

"I'm ready, just give me a minute," she said as she unfastened her hair and shook it out and let it hang around her face. She enjoyed flirting with him like this and did it often lately. She knew she'd given him erections before and that excited her. When she'd first started flirting with him, she'd thought it innocent fun but once she'd seen how turned on and hard he got, she'd done it more and more. Right now, her pussy felt like a river was flowing from it and each nipple had become hard as little rocks. She resisted the urge to touch them when he wasn't looking. Her mother would have had a fit if she'd gone without a bra in front of him but the two of them had become less formal about how they dressed and often saw each other in just underwear as they hurried from bedroom to bathroom. It was fun letting him see her in panties and bra just and she enjoyed seeing him in just his briefs or boxers. He had a terrific butt and she'd frequently masturbated thinking about him.

"Ready," Abby said as she deliberately bent low at the waist.

"Ready," Stone said. When he looked up, he found himself looking directly down the front of her blouse. It had pulled away and both of her naked breasts hung free, as if they were suspended in air for him to admire and ache for. He saw how hard and excited her nipples were and wondered what had gotten her so turned on. Whatever it was, he loved it and hoped she never wore a bra again. He masturbated daily thinking about her and while he tried to be a good father, his fantasies about her were growing stronger and more urgent every day and it seemed all he could think about was fucking her when he beat off. He knew that because of her physical size, she wasn't what most boys desired in a girl but to him she was a voluptuous Amazon queen yet just as feminine as a Dixie Belle. He'd always loved big busty women and his daughter certainly was that. He felt a false twinge of guilt as he gazed at her tits. He hoped he wasn't being too obvious or showing hard too much. He dropped his eyes and grabbed his end of the mattress.

"Just tilt it up on its side and we'll slide it across the floor to the door and then lift it once we get to the truck honey."

"Ready when you are dad." Abby smiled from her end. She knew he'd been looking down her blouse. She'd done that intentionally. She wanted him to see her tits. The dampness between her legs had increased to the point where she was seriously thinking about sneaking off and masturbating. She knew it was wicked to flirt with him the way she was but he was so darn handsome and he made her so damn horny. She still considered what she was doing as nothing but harmless fun that wouldn't lead anywhere. "Okay, ready?" she said grabbing the far edge of her mattress.

"Ready, lift," Stone said as he slid her mattress to the floor and stood it up. "Oh my, what have we here?" he asked looking at what was under her mattress.

Abby saw what he saw at the same moment. She gasped. "Oh shit, I mean shoot." She stared open mouthed at her vibrator and dildo, her two sex toys that she'd stupidly forgotten to pack. The white vibrator was about a foot long and lay next to her two foot long doubled headed dildo. Both of them were well used. She grabbed the dildo by the penis shaped head and then her vibrator and hid them behind her back. "This so embarrassing," she said as she backed down the hall and into the kitchen where she stuffed both toys into her purse. It was good that her dildo was so pliable because she had to fold it in half to make it fit. She made a mental note to put them in her suitcase before they left.

"Damn, damn, damn," she said as she stood red faced in the kitchen. She didn't know if she felt like laughing or crying from embarrassment. She couldn't believe she'd been so forgetful. She'd left them for last so she would have them handy incase she had an opportunity to masturbate on their trip. She had a strong sex drive, kinky even, but she'd made so many dumb mistakes with men the last year that she'd sworn off them entirely and now used her sex toys exclusively to satisfy her lusty urges. After so many disappointing relationships, she was determined not to have sex again until she found the man of her dreams. This time she'd told herself, he was going to be a real man, one that loved and respected her. She had no idea who he was yet but she knew he would have to be as sexy and handsome as her father and she was determined not to screw around until she was sure she'd found him.

"No problem dear," Stone said as he covered his mouth to muffle his laugh. "I'll get the bed," he said to the empty room. "No problem at all honey," he laughed as he dragged and pushed the heavy mattress down the hall. "You just put your little toys away like a good girl and daddy will get the heavy stuff," he said loud enough for her to hear him. He knew she was embarrassed and he felt sorry for her but that didn't mean he couldn't tease her a little. She wasn't a virgin, of that he was sure, but seeing her two such well used sex toys made his cock throb and harden to think they had been inside his little girl's pussy. He'd thought that huge double headed dildo looked formable and wondered if she used it in both holes at the same time. Feeling safe because she was in the kitchen, he closed his eyes and grabbed his cock and easily visualized her pushing the fat dildo into her cunt. Through closed eyes and gritted teeth, he muttered, "You're so fucking hot Abby." He began masturbating. "My beautiful daughter is so fucking hot!"

That's what Abby saw and heard as she stood silently in the doorway. She couldn't believe what he was doing or saying. She had no idea he thought that way about her. Knowing he did made her whole body shake. Backing out before he saw her, she stood just out of sight and said, "I'm so embarrassed dad. I should have packed them long ago. You must think I'm awful." She still couldn't believe what he'd been doing and said. It excited her. Her hand moved instinctively to her breasts. Her breath came out in short excited gasps when she pinched her nipples.

Stone wasn't sure if he'd been caught or not and guiltily willed his cock down. Trying to sound normal, he said, "No I don't think your awful honey but you owe me an apology. I thought I was going to have a heart attack."

Still breathing hard, she tried to make a joke. "That would have looked great on the paramedics report dad." She moved to the doorway and breezily said, "Man has heart attack after seeing daughter's sex toys, film at eleven."

Stone gave her an uneasy smile and wondered if she'd seen what he'd been doing. "Well I could have you know. I'm not a young man anymore." He knew he should stop teasing her but it was still too funny to let go of yet and he said, "I guess I'm just surprised that my innocent little girl owns such things."

"Not so innocent I guess huh dad," Abby said blushing. She was relived he wasn't making crude jokes. Feeling better about what had happened and knowing what he'd just been doing, she decided to just be herself. She drew her shoulders back, making sure her breasts stood out and evenly said, "Dad, I'm nineteen, not nine. Girls my age have those kinds of things."

Stone smiled and nodded. "Yes, I guess they do." He liked the way this conversation was going as well as how she was handling herself. He liked that in a woman and even more so in his daughter. "I just wasn't ready to learn that you had them." He looked at her and cracked, "That big one, he's a huge sucker, really big." It was fun teasing with her like this. It not only made him horny but young and alive too. His cock was getting harder by the minute and he could feel it pressing against his pants. He made no attempt to hide it. He wanted her to see what she did to him. "It was really, really big," he laughed.