Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really appreciate what you've been doing to help me, mom. I was just thinking that when you need to relieve your frustration that I could help you, too. It's only fair after all you've been doing for me." My cock is throbbing as I stare at her nipples through the sheer bra and wait for her reaction.

"Oh Nick, honey, you can't do that to me. I'm your mother." She says, clearly taken aback by my suggestion.

"But I'm your son and you're doing it to me. How is it different?" I ask, trying to sway her opinion. She seems genuinely confused for a minute and I realize she doesn't know how it's different.

"It just is." She says forcefully. I decide not to push it. The Suggestion I gave her apparently makes it okay for her to jack and suck me off, but not for me to do anything to her. Interesting. I'll have to think about what I can do about that.

"Okay, mom. I see." I tell her. She goes back to hanging up the clothes and I stare at her firm round ass cheeks and the thin strip of green material that disappears between them as she moves around in the closet.

After dinner we play some backgammon, I finish up some homework and then tell mom I'm going to take a shower. Mom offers to wash my back, I accept and we soap each other thoroughly. As I'm rubbing my soapy body against hers, my hard cock pushes against her mound and her tits slither across my chest. Squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling her tighter against me, I'm trying to figure out how my Suggestion allows this, but nothing else. Mom again jacks me off in the shower and I pump my hard cock into her soapy hand, as she tantalizes my balls with her other hand. With her tits pushing against my chest and my hands massaging her ass, I shoot a huge load of cum onto the tile floor.

The release feels good, but I want more; I want to suck on her nipples and tongue fuck her pussy. I know I can use the transmitter to make her do it, but I've started to realize that it's a lot more satisfying as a Post Transmission Suggestion and I want to make sure I word it just right. I think about it as I snuggle up to mom's naked body and fall asleep.

Over the next couple of days, I do a lot of Internet research on hypnotic suggestions. I figure it's the closest thing I'm going to find to the Neuro Submission Transmitter, and the information I find is interesting. I study the three types of hypnotic suggestions. The first is having the subject do something while they are under, like the blowjobs I got from Alison at Victoria Secret and from mom at uncle Harry's. Then there's the post hypnotic suggestion that makes the subject do something when you bring them out of the trance, like mom being more intimate with me, and Susan masturbating in front of me. Finally, there are triggers that you can use to put someone back in the trance later; I'm not sure if that works with the transmitter, but I plan to experiment with Nicole.

On Wednesday, my English teacher asks to see me after class. I'm standing around, waiting until everyone is gone before she invites me to sit in the chair next to her desk.

"Nick, I've been impressed with the writing assignments you've done this year." Miss Edwards says, looking at a folder on her desk. Staring at her beautiful face I realize that I haven't given Miss Edwards much thought since I got the transmitter. I've been preoccupied with Nicole, mom and Susan. Before the transmitter, Miss Edwards was the star of most of my jack-off fantasies. Now I'm mesmerized, watching her brush her black hair out of her eyes as she talks. Every time she lifts her hand to her face, it jiggles her large round tits inside her tight maroon sweater. My cock is responding accordingly.

"I've been asked to recommend one student for the state writing competition and I think you'd be a good candidate." She continues, but I'm barely listening. I'm staring at her tongue moistening her crimson lips as she's talking, fantasizing about how that tongue would feel against my cock. "So, what do you think?" She doesn't want to know I think.

"What would I have to do exactly?" I ask, starring into her dark brown eyes.

"Well, the fiction competition has a specific topic." She says, getting up and walking over to a filing cabinet. Miss Edwards is about 5' 5" tall and very well proportioned, with a thin waist, flat stomach and a tight, curvy ass. Her ass gets as much attention as her tits when the guys are discussing what they'd like to do with her. "The subject this year is ethics and morals. You'd have to write a short story with a main character who is struggling with a moral dilemma." She says, handing me the entry form and rules. I guess I know the subject pretty well, but I'm not sure I could submit a story about my current moral dilemmas.

"Would you be able to help me with it?" I ask, hoping that we'd have to meet regularly.

"You have to write it yourself, without help." She says, "But I can help you decide on a topic and an outline for the story, if you'd like." I'd like very much!

"Okay, when does it have to be done by?" I ask, tearing my eyes away from her stunning body to look at the entry form.

"You have a little over a month to complete the story." She says, pointing to the date on the form. "But you have to sign up by next week. Do you want to think about it?" She asks.

"Yes please." I tell her. "Can we meet again in a couple of days?" I ask, that gives me time to think about my own morale dilemma.

"Sure, why don't we meet after school on Friday?" She says smiling. "I think you'll do very well, Nick." She says. As I stand up, the bulge in my pants is obvious and she pretends not to notice. "See you tomorrow, Nick." She says as I walk to the door.

Taking out the transmitter, I get the ear buds in as I get to the door. Tuning in her frequency, I push the button.

"Miss Edwards." I say, walking back over to her desk.

"Yes." She says, in the familiar monotone voice. I sit back down in the chair, staring at her tits that I've jacked off to a hundred times, imagining how they look naked. I just have to see them.

"Do you realize the sexual affect you have on the guys in your class?" I ask her.

"Yes. I watch them stare at my body and adjust their hard-ons." She says matter-of-factly.

"How do you feel about it?" I ask her.

"I have mixed feelings. While I don't do anything to encourage it, I find it rather flattering and somewhat of a turn on to know that I'm part of these teenage boy's fantasies." She answers. She's right; she doesn't do anything to encourage us. She doesn't dress provocatively or show any cleavage. She's just so damn attractive.

"How old are you, Miss Edwards?" I ask her.

"Twenty-eight." She answers. I can't wait any longer to see her tits.

"Miss Edwards, please lock the classroom doors." She walks over and locks both doors; her ass sways provocatively in her tight skirt. I lead her over to a corner of the room that is out of view of the windows in the doors.

"Please take off your sweater and your bra." I tell her, my cock jumping in my pants. She lifts her sweater over her head revealing a flat stomach below a black lace bra, which can barely contain her abundant breasts. She reaches behind her, unfastens the bra and lets it fall forward from her tits. Fuck! They're even better than I imagined! Large, smooth, fleshy mounds sitting firmly against her chest with inch and a half areolas perched right in the center. Her nipples are thick even in their non-aroused state.

"Make your nipples hard, Miss Edwards." I tell her and watch the two buds immediately come to life, pointing straight out over half an inch. "Miss Edwards, do you have a boyfriend?" I ask her while I fondle her incredible tits.

"Yes." She answers, not responding at all to my touch, but I don't care.

"Tell me about the best sex you've ever had with your boyfriend?" I ask her. She actually thinks for a few minutes before she answers.

"Well, it would be either the time he tied me to the bed and teased me forever before he took me or the time he spanked my ass while playing with my clit. Both times I came really hard." Shit, who would think that my English teacher would have kinky sex?

"So you like being tied up and spanked?" I ask, hardly believing what I'm hearing.

"Oh yeah! I think it's because I have to be in charge all day long in the classroom, that when I want to relax, I just love being dominated. We role-play a lot." She says as I'm licking her thick nipples. I'm getting nervous that we've been locked in the classroom this long, but I've got to ask a couple more questions.

"What's your favorite role-play, Miss Edwards?" I'm cupping her tits now, lifting and massaging them.

"I like it when he pretends he's one of my students who follows me home, ties me up and calls me Miss Edwards while he's fucking me. That gets me so hot, I cum like crazy." She tells me.

"Do you ever think seriously about fucking one of your students?" I ask, hopefully.

"Oh no! I wouldn't do that, it's wrong, morally, ethically and legally. But it's fun to play games sometimes, with someone you trust." She says.

"Miss Edwards, you can get dressed now." I tell her and she starts putting her bra back on. "You won't remember that I came back in your classroom, you'll just be surprised how the time has flown by." As she's pulling her sweater over her head, I add, "From now on when we're alone, you will become very aroused whenever I'm within three feet of you. Your nipples will harden, your pussy will get soaking wet and you'll have an overwhelming urge for release." I unlock the doors and push the button on the transmitter as I leave. I can't wait for Friday. God, those tits! I really need to see her pussy and her ass.

My cock is still rock hard when I get home. I think about masturbating, but realize mom will be home in a few minutes. I kept thinking about how to notch up my experience with mom as I researched the hypnotic suggestions. I've decided to take baby steps with her and create arousal rather than just tell her to let me eat her pussy. I'm in my bedroom when she gets home.

"How was your day?" She asks, coming into my room and giving me a full body embrace.

"Great!" I tell her, "Miss Edwards wants me to enter a state writing competition. She likes the way I write." That's not all she'll like about me by the time I'm done.

"Congratulations!" Mom says, hugging me again. "I'm not surprised, as smart as you are." Mom leaves, walking into her bedroom to change clothes. I follow her and lie on her bed, watching her change.

"I see you're wearing your new underwear." I say, admiring her sheer bra with matching thong.

"Well, It would be a waste of money, if I didn't wear them." She says. "Besides, the thong does feel sexy." She says smiling at me. My cock, aroused from my session with Miss Edwards is back to its full state of erection. As mom's getting a t-shirt and jeans from her dresser, I put the ear buds in and tune in her frequency.

"Mom." I say, pushing the button.

"Yes." She answers, turning around. I've been preparing this suggestion for a couple of days.

"From now on, whenever you are sexually aroused it will feel perfectly natural for me to help you relieve your sexual tension. You will also feel normal arousal whenever we're intimately touching, or you're helping relieve my sexual tension." That's all I'm going to say for now and see where that takes us. I push the button and remove the ear buds. Mom continues getting dressed in her jeans and t-shirt.

"There doesn't seem to be anything good on tonight." Mom says, flipping channels. We've just finished dinner and I'm anxious to try out the new suggestion.

"How about if we watch one of the movies from your shoebox?" I ask her, hoping she'll agree and get aroused. She's looking at me, like she's trying to decide.

"Really?" She asks. "You want to watch those with your mother?"

"Sure." I say casually. "There's nothing else on and I didn't get a chance to watch them all the other day."

"Well, you're not suppose to watch them as a marathon." She laughs. "They're for... um, stimulating your libido." She says. "Fine, if that's what you want to watch, pick whichever one you want." She says.

I get Taboo, the one about the mother and son incest, and put it in the DVD player. As we watch the sexual tension build between the mother and son in the video, we're matching the sexual tension in our living room. Just sitting next to my mom on the couch, watching a porn video has made my cock rock solid. I watch mom's nipples pushing against the sheer fabric of her bra, making bumps on her t-shirt.

"Why do you like this video, mom?" I ask her, as I adjust my bulge inside my pants.

"I don't know." Mom says, clearing her throat and calming her breathing. "I think because it's not just wham, bam. There is a story and a slow build until they finally can't help themselves." She says, looking at the bulge in my pants, she adds, "You seem to be enjoying it, too."

"Yeah." I answer. "I think I need to undo my pants a little." I say, as I unsnap my jeans and pull my zipper down. My cock pushes my jockey shorts through the opening in my pants, creating a little white tent in my lap.

"My, you are enjoying it, aren't you?" Mom says, reaching under the elastic of my jockey shorts and wrapping her hand around my cock.

"Yes. But I don't seem to be the only one." I answer, running my fingers over the bumps in her t-shirt. "I bet you're as wet as I am hard. It just not as obvious on you." I say, continuing to tease her nipples. In the video, the mom is giving the son a blowjob. "Let's see." I say, unsnapping mom's jeans.

"Okay, smarty." She says, removing her hand from my pants and standing up to take her jeans off. She tosses them aside and looking at the bulge in my pants, pulls my jeans off, too. Before sitting back down, she pulls her t-shirt over her head and drops it on the floor. In just her bra and panties she sits back down and says, "Okay, You're right, I'm very wet." I take a chance on my suggestion working and slip my hand inside her thong. Her velvet patch of hair brushes against my palm, as I slide one finger between her wet pussy lips. I hold my breath for my mom's reaction. We're oblivious to the moans coming from the television.

"Mmmmm." She moans, spreading her legs wider while she reaches for my cock. "That feels nice." Mom breathes as I run my finger up and down her slit before slipping it inside her hot, wet pussy. I can't believe I'm touching my mom's pussy! The suggestion worked! She moans again as I start finger fucking her and she's jacking my cock up and down inside my jockey shorts. I want to suck her nipples, but she still has her bra on and I don't want either of us to stop what we're doing to remove it. What the fuck, I just lean over and suck her nipple into my mouth through the sheer material of the bra.

"Oh, Nick!" Mom says, humping her pussy against my finger and increasing the speed of her strokes on my cock. "We need to finish this in bed." She says, abruptly pulling her hand out of my shorts and removing my hand from her thong. "Come on." She says, pulling on my hand as she stands up. In the bedroom, she takes off her bra and thong while I shed my shirt and jockey shorts. We fall on the bed naked, picking up exactly where we left off in the living room.

"Put two fingers in me, Nick." Mom pants, as she continues stroking my cock up and down and I suck on her bare nipple. Her thick nipple feels so incredible between my lips as I push my face against her soft breast. I slide a second finger inside her gyrating pussy and start massaging her clit with my thumb.

"Oh God, Nick!" Mom is moving her ass off the bed, humping my hand and holding my head against her tit. She is bucking hard against my two fingers as I keep teasing her clit with my thumb. My cock is throbbing as her hand stops moving and she clamps her legs together, pushing down hard against my hand. Her quivering pussy gushes juices over my hand and I just hold my thumb against her clit. Mom's hand is still wrapped around my hard cock, but just holding it while she gasps for air.

I slowly slide my fingers from her pussy and move down to position myself between her legs. I sit there for a minute between her legs, savoring my first real look at her fully aroused pussy. Her puffy lips are glistening with her juices, begging me to take a taste. I watch the rise and fall of her tits as her breathing returns to normal and lean my face down to her pussy. With one long lick I glide my tongue from the bottom of her slit up along her pussy lips and over the top of her clit.

"Ohhhh?" Mom seems surprised. She starts to close her legs and push my head away with her hand. Before she can succeed, I push my head forward plunging my tongue inside her steamy, wet pussy.

"Oh my god!" Mom moans, as I keep lapping her tasty nectar from inside her burning snatch. She hesitates a minute and then slowly, relaxes her legs, allowing me to push them open and suck on her pussy lips. I gently suck one and then the other of her lips into my mouth, eliciting another moan from mom. The taste mixed with her aroma is driving me crazy and I feel like I'm getting high on my mom's pussy.

"Oh my god, Nick! It's been so long!" She moans, pushing her ass off the bed and driving my tongue deeper into her pussy. I slide my arms behind mom's knees and lift her legs to give me better access to her pussy. Slipping my tongue between her lips, I piston it in and out, licking all around, pushing against her inner walls. She is sloppy wet and I have pussy juice all over my mouth and my cheeks as I move my head from side to side to give her different sensations with my tongue. My suggestion for her to get aroused seems to have really worked!

"Ahhhh!" Mom sighs. I move my tongue up so I'm licking the top of her slit, just below her clit and slip two fingers inside her pussy. I slide my fingers in and out of her pussy as I lightly lick her clit.

Mom is moaning and moving her body around, humping my fingers and pushing her clit against my tongue. "Don't stop! It's building again! Just keep doing that! Exactly that! Don't Stop!" I have no intention of stopping. I keep sucking her clit, flicking my tongue across it inside my mouth.

"Oh God, Nick! Ohhh!!! Yes! So good! So good!" She's bucking her ass wildly in the air. My tongue flicks across her clit, which I've sucked completely inside my mouth. I'm pushing my fingers in and out, twisting them back and forth, sloshing her hot juices all around inside her fiery pussy. She pulls hard on the bedspread and her head and shoulders lift off the bed. Her eyes are closed, her mouth is open and she's moaning loudly as she pushes harder against my mouth and my fingers. My face and hand are completely soaked with her juices as she grinds against my mouth and clamps her legs around my fingers, jerking wildly. Her juices run down my arm and soak the bedspread beneath her ass. She collapses back on the bed, her pussy pulsating around my fingers, as I let her clit slip from my mouth.

My cock is rock hard and for a minute I toy with the idea of slipping it into her steaming, wet pussy. As much as I want to, I'm not sure mom's ready for me to fuck her. Instead, I leave my fingers inside her hot pussy as I begin tracing kisses up her body. She's still catching her breath from her orgasm and I gently kiss her rising and falling nipples, which are sticking straight up from the center of her dark areolas. I continue planting kisses up her neck and onto her face. I've never kissed my mother on her lips, at least not like this. I hesitate, lightly pressing my lips against hers, and then licking across her lips with my tongue, to see how she reacts. She opens her mouth and sucks my pussy-soaked tongue inside and we kiss slowly and passionately, alternating pushing our tongues into each other's mouth.