Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,927 Followers

"You eat pussy like a girl." She whispers to me, as my dad lines up his cock with her cum filled asshole. She's rubbing her clit with her hand, as he starts pumping his cock in and out of her ass. I don't want to watch this.

I find my way back to the exercise room, get dressed and leave their house. I still have the transmitter in my pocket, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet. On the forty-five minute drive home, I start thinking about Maggie. I wonder if she knows about the earlier transmitter. Maybe she can help me decide how to handle dad and his nympho.

"Oh fuck yes!" I hear my mother yell, as I open the front door to Uncle Harry's house. He's been dead for over six months, but I still think of this as Uncle Harry's house. I quietly follow the sound towards Uncle Harry's bedroom, which mom and I have been sleeping in since we got here.

"Ohmygod!" Mom screams, as I move closer to the open bedroom door and peek inside. Fuck! The trapeze bar is back up over the bed, with some sort of sling type harness hanging from it, supporting my mother! The sling is about a foot wide and wraps under mom's stomach, much the way that kids sometimes lay across a swing in the schoolyard. Her hands are flat on the bed, her tits dangling loose in front of the sling, while Maggie fucks her from behind with a strap-on dildo.

"God! I've never felt anything like this!" Mom moans, as Maggie rocks her back and forth, using her hands on mom's hips to push her away and pull her back. I wonder how a dildo can give mom this much pleasure? Feelings of inadequacy flood through me, as I watch Maggie fuck my mother.

They are both facing away from me and I can't see if Maggie is fucking her pussy or her ass. I move a little closer, glancing into the mirror on the side of the room. Holy shit! No wonder mom is going nuts! Maggie is fucking her with a double dildo, penetrating her pussy and her ass at the same time. It's like getting fucked by two cocks at once. My cock responds, despite its recent workouts with Christina, Danae and Janet. I move out of their line of sight and lean against the wall, watching.

"I... told you... that you'd... like it!" Maggie pants, thrusting her hips against mom's ass. She's breathing hard speeding up her rhythm. She's really getting off on this. Fuck! The dildo must have a penetration piece at her end, too! Goddamn! This is so fucking hot; I don't know where to look.

I watch Maggie, as her ass cheeks clench between the straps of the dildo harness, as her tits jiggle up and down with each thrust of her hips. Her nipples are fully erect and her head is tilted back, as she slams the dildos into my mom. I have never seen anything so erotic. My cock is trying to bust out of my zipper.

My eyes move over to my mom, swinging back and forth, her firm round ass lifted into the air by the harness, split open by the dildo sliding in and out of it. Her legs are spread; her knees are a couple of inches off the bed and her toes drag along the sheet, as she swings back and forth. Her head is down between her arms and her hair is hanging around her face. I watch her tits rock back and forth from the swinging action and her nipples are as hard as I've ever seen them.

"Oh! God! Maggie!" Mom yells. "I'm cumming! Fuck me harder, Maggie!" Mom screams, as Maggie pounds her mercilessly. "Fuck me haaaaaarrrrrrderrrrrr! Oh Fuck!" Mom starts convulsing against the swing; her whole body shaking as Maggie slams the double dildo into her pussy and ass.

I've slid down the wall, sitting with my back against it, rubbing my hard cock through my shorts. Maggie stops swinging mom and starts bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Ohmygod! What are you doing?" Mom asks, tremors rippling through her body, as she claws at the bed, struggling to disengage herself from the dildos and the harness.

"I'm cumming!" Maggie cries. "Hold on, a minute! I'm cumming!" Maggie is rubbing up and down against my mother's ass, obviously trying to get the dildo to make the right contact with her clit. She's moved her hands from my mom's hips and now has her arms wrapped around my mom's waist, under the harness, humping against her ass, like a dog in heat!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeeaaaaaahhh!" Maggie screams, collapsing against my mother's ass, her tits heaving against mom's back, as she tries to catch her breath. They hang there, the sling supporting them both, as Maggie starts kissing the back of my mother's neck.

"God, Elaine." Maggie breathes. "That was unbelievable!" She sighs; kissing her some more, before she leans back and slowly starts extracting the dildo from my mother's insides.

"I still don't believe it." Mom pants, moving her hair from her face and getting ready to get off the sling. I watch the flow of juice cascade from my mother's bald pussy, as Maggie removes the dildo. Maggie sees it too and quickly moves her hand under my mother's snatch, catching some of the juice in her cupped palm. She starts to bring her hand to her mouth, then reconsiders and moves around the bed, offering it to my mother instead. My mother, laps the juice from her hand, smiling at Maggie. That's when my mom sees me. Her eyebrows raise and her eyes sparkle, but she doesn't say anything.

Maggie unfastens the strap-on harness and lets out a long sigh as she pulls the dildo from her sopping, wet cunt. Her unruly pubic hair is matted down around her bright pink pussy lips. Tossing the harness onto the floor and helping mom out of the sling, they fall on the bed, side by side in a tight embrace. Maggie has her back to me and is cuddled up to my mom, with her leg looped over my mom's side. This gives me a clear view of her dripping pussy and I watch as mom's hand slides between her pussy lips, scooping out Maggie's fresh cream.

"You fucked Nick, didn't you?" Mom asks, as she licks Maggie's flavor from her fingers.

"Yes." Is all Maggie says, as she watches mom, lick her fingers.

"I thought so." Mom says, her hand going back for more of Maggie's sweet nectar. "How was he?" Mom asks, knowing that I'm sitting here listening to the conversation.

"He was amazing!" Maggie says, enthusiastically. "But you already know that, don't you, Elaine?" Maggie says quietly, while she runs her fingers over mom's tits, teasing her nipples.

"Yes." Mom answers, still sucking on her fingers. "How did you know?"

"I didn't know for sure." Maggie lies. "But the sleeping arrangements were fairly obvious." She says, before sucking one of mom's nipples into her mouth.

"Mmmm." Mom moans. "I guess they are, aren't they." She laughs. "Does it bother you, that I'm fucking my son?" Mom hesitantly asks Maggie.

"No." Maggie says, pulling her lips from mom's hard nipple. "I'm generally against incest and I'm not sure why it doesn't bother me, but it just doesn't." She's silent for a second and then scoots closer to mom, pushing her tits against mom's tits, nipple to nipple. "It actually turns me on. I find it very erotic. Isn't that weird?" Maggie whispers.

"Perhaps you'd like to stay until he gets home?" Mom suggests. "I'm sure he'd love having the two of us together." Mom says, watching for Maggie's reaction.

"Not today, Elaine." Maggie says, caressing my mom's ass cheeks with her hand. "As much as I'd like to, Frank will be home soon and I have to get dinner ready." She pushes her lips against my mother's and they kiss passionately while grinding their bodies together on the bed. I sneak out of the bedroom and back out the front door. After waiting about ten minutes, I make a noisy entrance into the house.

"Anybody home?" I call out from the living room. Mom and Maggie come down the hall, both of them dressed, but still flush from their lovemaking. "What have you two been doing all day?" I ask.

"Oh we went shopping." Mom says, smiling at Maggie.

"And just hung out." Maggie says, laughing at what is suppose to be an inside joke. "What about you? How was your day?" Maggie asks.

"Great!" I say. "I had a good day." I answer, heading into the kitchen for a coke. Maggie follows me.

"Did you see your dad?" She whispers.

"Yes, I need to talk to you." I whisper back. "Did you know he has a transmitter?"

"No!" She whispers. "Call me tomorrow." She says, leaving the kitchen with a diet coke in her hand.

"Thanks for everything, Elaine." She says, kissing my mom on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow. Frank works late, maybe the three of us can get together." She says, smiling.

"I'd like that." Mom says, touching Maggie's hip and smiling. "See you then." Mom says, closing the door behind Maggie, and turning towards me with a big smile on her lips.

"Well, young man." She says, walking towards me. "So, you and Maggie, huh?"

"Yes ma'am." I answer, smiling back at her. "I couldn't help myself." I answer.

"So now you've fucked the mother and the daughter." She says, wrinkling her brow as another thought hits her. "Just like at home!" She exclaims. "You are one busy mother fucker." She says, laughing at her own joke, as she pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Come on." She says, pulling me down the hall. "You must be hurting, the way you were rubbing yourself in the bedroom earlier."

"Yes ma'am." I answer again, shedding my clothes before we get to the bedroom. Suddenly, I remember that I just fucked Christina in the ass. "I need a shower first, though, mom." I tell her.

"Really?" She says, raising her eyebrows at me, questioningly. I just smile, squeamishly.

"Okay, lets take a shower, then." She says, turning into the master bathroom. I adjust the water temperature, as mom takes off her clothes and then we both step into the shower. My cock is rock solid, pointing straight at her, as she squirts body wash onto her hands. Lathering my cock first, she gradually works her hands all around my balls and the base of my cock. One hand slips between my legs and starts playing with my asshole, while she continues lathering my cock and balls with the other hand.

I'm about ready to burst when she rinses off my cock and kneels in front of me. Sliding my hard cock between her moist lips, she cups my balls in her hand and rapidly jacks me in and out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I cry, as mom slips a soapy finger into my asshole, while deepthroating my cock and rolling my balls between her fingers. The sensation is amazing and my cock spasms, filling my mother's warm mouth with several large loads of cum. She swallows every drop, pulls her finger from my ass and cleans my cock with her tongue, before standing up and pressing her wet body against me.

"That was amazing!" I tell her, cupping her ass cheeks and wondering if Uncle Harry enjoying being fucked in the ass is really so weird.

"Do I want to know where you were today, that you needed a shower when you got home?" She asks quietly, her mouth next to my ear.

"I don't think you really want to know, mom." I answer, honestly. "You know I'll tell you if you want me to." I say, squeezing her firm, round ass cheeks with my hands and pulling her more tightly against me. "But I think it's better if we don't talk about it, okay?" I ask.

"Okay." Mom says, holding me tightly and letting the water cascade over our naked bodies. We stay like, in a tight embrace, in the shower, rubbing our hands over each other's ass cheeks, until my cock starts recovering between us.

"That was fast." Mom says. "Take me to bed, Nick." Mom whispers, hugging me tightly. "I've been fucked all day." She says. "But I haven't been made love to, in a while." She smiles at me, as we step out of the shower. We barely dry off, before heading to the bedroom.

Lying on the bed, we just hold each other, our tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouth, as our bodies rock gently against each other. Our kissing gradually becomes more passionate and our hands begin to focus on more erogenous areas of each other's body. As mom strokes my cock, I suck on her nipples and glide my hands over her hairless mound. Mom rolls over, pulling me on top of her, as she settles onto her back. Spreading her legs, and lifting her knees, she welcomes my hard, throbbing cock into her wide-open pussy.

I rub the head against her wet pussy lips, and slide forward, as if in slow motion. As her pussy stretches to accommodate my swollen cock, I savor the velvety caress of her inner pussy walls. I purposely glide into her as slowly as possible, making this initial entry last an excruciatingly long time.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Mom moans, as I finally bottom out in her hot pussy. My balls are resting against her ass and my cock is completely engulfed by her steaming pussy, as I slip my tongue in her mouth and gently rock our bodies up and back. We fuck in slow motion, kissing and grinding, without any long strokes, or frantic pumping action.

"I love you, mom." I whisper, as I lift my mouth from hers and slowly drag my cock out of her slick pussy. Pulling back until just the tip of my cockhead is making contact with her pussy lips, I start the torturous slow motion entry again.

"I love you, too, Nick." Mom moans, squeezing her pussy muscles around my cock as it pierces her inner sanctum. "Ohmygod!" Mom cries, wrapping her legs around me and pushing her heels into my ass to speed up my descent.

We continue to fuck like that, barely increasing the pace, using pressure, more than speed, to communicate our urgency to each other. Our tongues stay entwined as my pelvic bone grinds against her clit and my cock rocks back and forth inside her fiery pussy. We grind and writhe against each other, harder and harder, sweating profusely, devouring each other in a demanding embrace, as our bodies tense with the building pressure.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuucccck!" Mom yells, her arms and legs cinched around me in a death grip, as her pussy muscles contract around my throbbing cock. "I'm cumming, Nick!" She yells. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Mom's body rocks spastically against me, jerking and shaking as her orgasm ransacks her body, seeking out all sources of energy and depleting them. She collapses back on the bed, her chest heaving, as she gasps for air.

With my hands on the bed, I push myself up off her chest, so she can suck in more air. She smiles blissfully at me as I start a slow rhythm in and out of her soaked pussy. Gradually increasing speed, with long, purposeful strokes, we are soon engaged in full, unrestrained fucking. Mom is bucking her ass off the bed, while I pump my hard cock in and out, pounding against her clit and slapping my balls against her ass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Mom moans on every down stroke, as she arches her back and raises her ass of the bed to meet my cock in midair. I'm getting so fucking close. I pick up the pace and start pounding harder into her sloshy cunt. I feel my balls constrict, ready to relieve the built up tension. Just as I'm about to shoot my load, mom clamps her legs around my back and clenches her pussy muscles around my cock. I erupt immediately, shooting long spurts of cum deep inside mom's quivering pussy, as she trembles through another powerful orgasm.

"I love you so much, Nick." Mom says, holding me tightly and pushing her tongue back into my mouth.

We fall into an exhausted asleep and my dreams are filled with images of Danae, Maggie, Christina and mom. They all have strap-ons and want to fuck me in the ass.

I awaken to the doorbell ringing. I slip on some shorts and answer it.

"Hi." Maggie says, smiling. "I just saw your mom leave. Did I wake you?" She asks, stepping through the doorway and running her hand up the front of my shorts.

"Yeah." I say, rubbing sleep from my eyes. She's wearing another halter-top, her hard nipples prominent through the thin material. She slips the top off and presses her hard nipples against my bare chest, while pushing her tongue into my mouth. My cock responds immediately and I cup her ass cheeks through her shorts as I grind against her.

"What's this about another transmitter?" Maggie asks, as she pulls off my shorts, releasing my hard cock from its confinement. She pushes me down on the couch and slips her own shorts and panties off. I run my hand through her hairy bush, as she straddles me on the couch. With her knees against the outside of my thighs, she positions my cock against her moist pussy lips and sits down hard, impaling herself on me in one motion.

"Mmmmmm." I moan, as Maggie slowly rocks up and down, brushing her hard nipples against my chest. "Apparently, Harry gave dad a crude version of the transmitter in exchange for his financial backing." I say, thrusting my ass off the couch to match Maggie's rhythm. "It's a box he keeps in his office and he uses it to control his clients." As we fuck, I tell her the whole story about the supermodels, the parties, the cameras and even about fucking Christina.

By the time I finish my story, Maggie is bouncing up and down like crazy, her large tits slapping against her chest. I catch them with my hands and squeeze them, relishing the feeling of real meat against my palms.

"God! I feel like a fucking teenager!" Maggie cries out, clenching her pussy around my cock and wrapping her arms around my shoulders, hugging me to her. "I just can't stop having sex." She giggles, as I blow my load inside her palpitating pussy.

"Making up for lost time, I guess." She looks in my eyes as her pussy muscles milk my cock dry. "I fucked all day yesterday, last night with Frank, again this morning before he went to work and I couldn't wait to get over here to fuck again. And I cum hard every single time!" She kisses me forcefully; a silent thank you for using the transmitter to make her whole again.

"Now." Maggie says, leaning back, my cock still buried inside her hairy pussy. "What are we going to do about your dad and that narcissistic bitch?" She asks.

"First, we need to get him to forget about Uncle Harry's estate." I answer, casually playing with Maggie's large tits. The shape and feel remind me of Caroline and I think about Maggie's fantasy.

"Do you want revenge, also?" She asks, closing her eyes, as I tweak her thick nipples.

"I don't know." I answer, honestly. "I hate them, but he's still my dad. It's weird." I answer, as I get more aggressive with Maggie's nipples; pinching and twisting them.

"Mmmmmmm." Maggie lets out a low moan. "If anyone can understand loving someone who hurts you, it's me." She says, quietly. "Okay, well if that's all you want, that's easy. We'll just go see him and you can use the transmitter on him to make him leave your mom alone." As Maggie is talking, she's massaging my dick back to life with her pussy. Rolling her hips forward and back in slow, easy motions, she revives my spent cock and I start to feel it slide in and out of her saturated pussy.

Pushing her shoulders back, I suck one of her taut nipples into my mouth, biting and nibbling on it as I continue to twist and pull the other one with my fingers.

"Oh yeah!" She rocks harder against my semi-erect cock, as I switch my mouth to her other nipple. "You are amazing, young man." She says, arching her back and leaning her hands behind her on my knees, giving me greater access to her succulent breasts.

"I know." I answer. "I heard you tell my mom yesterday." I say, biting down on her nipple and pushing my hard cock deeper into her slippery hole.

"You saw us?" She says, whipping her head up and staring at me.

"Yes." I say, pushing her back and sucking her entire areola into my mouth. "It was the most erotic thing I think I've ever seen." I say, giving her tits a rest and humping my ass off the couch to match the increasing pace of her rhythm.

"You saw me fucking your mom with the double penetrater?" She says, incredulously. "She really liked it." She says, proudly.

"I... could... tell!" I say, bucking furiously into her smoldering pussy. Sliding my hands up under her arms, I grip her shoulders from behind and slam her down hard against my cock, on each down stroke.

samslam
samslam
12,927 Followers
1...678910...12