Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We went out to a sex shop and bought it yesterday." She says. "You should have seen your mom's eyes when she saw all the toys they had." She laughs, while grinding her clit against my pelvic bone.

"She... wants... a threesome... with... you!" Maggie pants, jouncing up and down on my cock, twisting and turning and riding me like I'm a bronco she's trying to break. "What... do... you... think?" She asks.

"Fuck yes!" I answer, still slamming her down around my cock and bucking my hips up to meet her.

"Ohhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuucccck!" Maggie screams, clawing my shoulders as her pussy walls contract around my engorged cock. As she shakes and shivers in my arms, my cock erupts, spurting multiple loads of cum, deep inside her quivering pussy. Maggie rides out her orgasm and then lifts herself off my spent cock and collapses on the couch next to me.

"Fuck!" She says. "That should last me a couple of hours." She laughs, lying on her back on the couch. There isn't enough room for her to stretch out, so she spreads her legs, putting her right leg on the back of the couch behind my head and her left leg across my thighs. I stare at her splayed open pussy, dripping our juices down between her ass cheeks. Her curly, black hair is wet and matted, and her thick pussy lips are bright pink.

"Think I should shave it?" She asks, as she watches me stare at her pussy. "Your mom's is absolutely gorgeous."

"I like yours." I say, combing my fingers across her bush, untangling the matted hair. "I've never seen so much hair on a woman before." I answer, thinking about all the women I've been with since I got the transmitter. They all seem to be neatly trimmed, bald or with that fashion model racing stripe, except Nicole and her mom. Nicole may have this much hair when she's older, if she doesn't trim it.

"If you keep that up, we'll never get to your dad's office." Maggie says, lying back on the couch with her eyes closed.

"Okay." I say, lifting her leg off of mine and standing up. "I wonder where my mom went."

"I didn't mean you had to stop!" Maggie teases, reluctantly getting up from the couch. "Can we at least take a shower before we go." She asks, hugging my back, pressing her luscious tits against me. "I'm really sticky." She laughs.

"Sure." I say, you take the shower in there." I say, pointing to the master bedroom. "And I'll take the one in here." I say, heading down the hallway.

"Party pooper." She smiles, as she runs her hand up and down my ass cheek.

"Hey. Let's save something for mom, when she gets home." I call to her. No sooner am I in the shower, soaping up my legs, than the shower door opens and Maggie steps in next to me.

"I can't wash my back." She says, seductively, while squirting body wash onto her hands and lathering up my chest.

"You are turning into a sex addict." I say, as I start soaping and squeezing her pliable tits.

"I want to meet Christina." Maggie says, as she uses both hands to lather soap on my cock and balls. My cock responds immediately and I involuntarily start humping against her slick hands.

"Why?" I ask, thrusting my soapy cock between her hands, as her fingertips fondle my balls.

"I want to see what she's like." She says, as one of her hands moves between my legs and starts soaping my asshole. "I want to see this rowing machine of hers." She says, slipping one finger into my ass, just like mom did, while she vigorously strokes my cock with her other hand.

"Fuck!" I say, humping faster, enjoying the in and out finger action in my ass. Uncle Harry may not have been as kinky as everyone thinks. Or maybe I'm just as kinky, but this feels incredible.

"Besides." Maggie says, synchronizing her finger pumping in and out of my ass, with her hand stroking my cock, so it feels like one continuous motion. "Don't you want to get the video she took of you? You shouldn't leave it in their hands." She says.

"Fuck!" I yell again. I'm ready to burst. Maggie's finger in my ass feels like it extends all the way into my cock, making it swell and throb like never before. She smiles knowingly, as I clench my ass around her finger and spurt thick streams of cum all over her arm.

"Now will you wash my back?" Maggie asks calmly, pulling her finger from my ass and rinsing my cum from her arm.

"As... soon... as... I... can... breathe... again." I wheeze, gasping for air. Jesusfuckingchrist! I can't remember ever cumming so hard!

After we're washed and dressed, Maggie drives, as we head to my dad's house to meet Christina. On the way, we make small talk and I get to know more about Maggie beyond the obvious. She was a schoolteacher before she became a stay at home mom. Maybe that's why she enjoyed hearing about Miss Edwards. She has a Masters Degree in history and takes Tai Chi classes to stay in shape. Who knew?

"I really like your mom." Maggie says, as she exits the interstate, near my dad's house.

"I could tell." I smile, watching her shapely legs, as she moves from the gas pedal to the break.

"Not like that!" She says. "Well, yeah, like that, but that's not what I meant." She looks at me. "I mean she's a very good person and I think we should do something to that bimbo who displaced her." She says, angrily.

"Well, according to my dad, mom kicked him out and he just ended up with Christina." I say, not sure why I'm defending her. "You know she was just 18, my age now, when my dad started fucking her." As I say this, I realize the implications of this for Maggie and I. "I guess that's not much different than us, huh?" I point to my dad's house.

"Not really." She says, patting my thigh. "But I think I understand why it upsets you." She says, turning into my dad's driveway. "Wow! This is some place. I think your mom needs a piece of this." Maggie states emphatically and it suddenly hits me that we've been looking at this problem with dad all wrong. Mom doesn't have to give dad anything. She should get half of what dad makes, if they're still married.

We ring the doorbell and Christina answers wearing a white t-shirt, stretched tightly across her chest and hanging down just below her crotch.

"Hi, Nick." Christina says, standing in the doorway. "Your dad's not here."

"I know." I say. "I didn't come to see him."

"Really?" She smiles, opening the door. "I'm surprised! The way you took off yesterday, I never thought I'd see you again. You must have liked it, huh?" She asks, noticing Maggie for the first time. "Who's this? It's not your mom, is it?" She asks, obviously appalled at the idea.

"No." I answer. "This is Maggie." I say, introducing them.

"Come on in." She says, looking Maggie over suspiciously. "Wow! Who did your tits?" She asks, checking out Maggie's braless tits as they jiggle inside her halter-top.

"God." Maggie answers, turning to me. "Let's just do this." She says, disgustedly. I pull out the transmitter, put in the ear buds and dial in Christina's frequency, before she realizes what's going on.

"Christina." I say, pressing the button. "We'd like a tour of the house, beginning with the recording equipment room.

"Have her lose the t-shirt, Nick." Maggie laughs. "I want to see what makes a man leave his wife." She says bitterly.

"Christina, take off your t-shirt and show us to the control room." I tell her. She immediately pulls the t-shirt over her head and drapes it over the handrail as she starts walking up the spiral staircase. We follow her, watching her ass cheeks ripple into alternating round bubbles as she walks up the stairs. My cock stiffens as her pussy lips come into view with each step.

"Easy boy." Maggie cautions, her eyes on my bulging crotch. "None of that for you today." She laughs.

"I know, but you've got to admit she has a great ass." I answer, as we reach the top of the stairs and turn to the right.

"This is the control room." Christina says, in a dull monotone voice, as she opens a door. We step inside what was once a bedroom, but now looks like a NASA control center. There are computers and monitors on a counter top all along one wall and a big screen, plasma monitor on a sidewall. On the wall opposite the computers are shelves with hundreds of DVDs and in the center of the room is a large sofa with ottomans in front of it making it as big as a bed. It is obviously set up so that you can relax while you're watching whatever is on the plasma screen.

"Explain how this works." I tell Christina, as I adjust my hard cock. "Use your normal voice with normal intonations." I add, because I really can't stand that transmitter-induced monotone. Christina is facing us and I can't help but stare at her pussy and the thin strip of hair over it.

"What the fuck is that?" Maggie asks, pointing to Maggie's mound. "Why doesn't she just shave it? Is that supposed to be sexy?" She asks. "Do you find that sexy, Nick?" Maggie asks me.

"Not particularly, Maggie." I answer, anxious to get on with the explanation. "But that's what you see in all the men's magazines." I answer.

"Hmmm." She answers, obviously contemplating her own untrimmed, hairy mound.

"Each of these computers controls several cameras." Christina explains. "The video is recorded directly onto the hard drive of each computer. It is set up to record all the time. We can monitor it real time, or pull up a recorded segment of video. Each computer has a one terabyte hard drive and depending on how many cameras are attached to it, will record for about eight hours. Once the hard drive is full, it automatically begins recording over the earliest files. Sort of like the DVR on your TV."

"Where is the video of us in the exercise room yesterday?" I ask Christina.

"It's over here." She says, sitting down at a computer and typing a few keystrokes. The plasma monitor comes to life, displaying full size video of Christina and I fucking on the rowing machine.

"Holy shit!" Maggie exclaims, moving closer to the monitor for a better look. "Your tits hardly move at all." Maggie says, turning to Christina and hefting one breast with her hand. "Damn, that's heavy." She laughs. "Tell her to burn a DVD and then erase the original video." Maggie says, turning to me. "Also tell her, that as she shows us around the house, she will get progressively more aroused." I do as she says and Christina inserts a blank DVD into the computer's drive and clicks the mouse a few times. A tracking bar appears on the screen, telling us that it is 2% complete.

As the DVD is burning, Christina gives us a tour of the rest of the house. My cock is rock solid, as I follow this naked beauty from room to room. Her nipples are hardening and her pussy lips glistening from the moisture seeping from her pussy, as her arousal level gradually increases.

There are four bedroom suites upstairs, each complete with it's own oversized bathroom, mirrored walls and ceilings, huge California king-size bed, and a balcony overlooking the pool and Jacuzzi. Downstairs is a humongous living room with a full bar, overstuffed couches and loveseats, a state of the art kitchen and of course the exercise room. When the tour is over, Christina takes us back up to the control room, ejects the DVD and deletes the video file.

"This also includes the shower and the bedroom segments." She says, as she hands it to me, her breath coming in short gasps. I ignore Maggie's raised eyebrows.

"What now?" I ask Maggie.

"Tell her to forget we were ever here." Maggie says, contemplating her next suggestion. "Tell her that we are invisible and she can't see or hear us. Then tell her she is incredibly horny and needs to get relief by herself. Tell her to do whatever she would normally do, but not to orgasm until you tell her she can." Maggie says, glancing at the obvious tent in the front of my pants. I give Christina the commands and she immediately heads downstairs. We watch her on the monitors as she makes her way to the exercise room.

"I watched her do this." Maggie says, sitting down at the computer that controls the exercise room camera. "I think if I click this..." Maggie says, clicking the mouse and the exercise room video appears live on the wall-mounted plasma screen. "Let's get comfortable." She says, taking off her halter-top and pulling down her shorts and panties.

"You are shameless!" I say, stripping off my shirt and pants, and then pulling my jockey shorts down, freeing my aching cock. On the monitor, Christina is getting something from the cabinet and attaching it to the rowing machine.

"Oh, look at this!" Maggie says, picking up a joystick, that's sitting next to the couch. There are numbered buttons along the base and Maggie pushes the one that corresponds to the number on the computer, she was using. Looking at the big screen, she presses the joystick forward and it zooms in on Christina's ass. Pulling back it zooms out, displaying the entire room. Moving left and right, swivels the camera in that direction.

"Cool!" I say. "Let me try." Maggie hands me the joystick and I zoom in on what Christina is doing.

"Fuck! That's a damn sybian machine." Maggie exclaims, as we watch Christina remove the regular seat from the rowing machine and attachŽ a seat with a rubber penis attached to it. Plugging it into the base of the rowing machine, she flicks a switch on the side of the seat and it starts to hum. The penis shaped vibrator begins undulating back and forth while it vibrates. Christina adjusts it a couple of times, then switches it off, before swinging her leg over the machine and easing it into her moist pussy. When she is completely impaled on it, she reaches down and turns it on.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" We hear her moan, as she grabs the handles of the machine and starts rowing vigorously.

"Jesus Christ." Maggie says, crawling up on the couch beside me and cradling my dick in her hand. "I thought I had some toys." She laughs. "I've never seen anything like that!" As she says this, she lowers her head to my cock and starts licking all around my cockhead, as we watch Christina row her way to orgasmic pleasure. Well, not yet.

"Oh! Fuck!" I cry, as Maggie deepthroats my cock, flicking her tongue against my balls while my cockhead is buried in her throat. Maggie's eyes are on my face, while I zoom in on Christina working up a sweat on the rowing and fucking machine.

"I thought you might need some release before we go to your dad's office." Maggie smiles, as she kisses her way up my body, sucking my nipples hard, before she positions her pussy over my hard cock. Feeding me into her pussy with her hand, she sits up straight and starts rocking back and forth as we both watch the rowing action in the exercise room. The moans and groans from the exercise room are playing from the speakers and Maggie turns them off.

"She's going to be at this a while." Maggie smiles, as we watch Christina rowing like a wild woman, slamming her pussy down hard against the pulsating rubber cock. Maggie leans forward, placing her hands on my chest and starts a steady rhythm, undulating her hips as she rocks back and forth. Fuck! Between Christina parading around the house nude, working up a sweat on the fucking machine and Maggie riding my cock, I'm ready to burst in no time.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to last very long." I tell Maggie, apologetically.

"No worries." She says. "I didn't expect you to, as hard as you were while we were touring the house." Working magic with her pussy muscles, she starts really putting the pressure on my hard cock. "Just let it cum." She whispers, leaning down to kiss me on the mouth. "Release it Nick. Just let it cum." Bucking my ass off the couch, I start jerkily spewing huge loads of cum into her hot, wet and very talented pussy. Maggie leans all the way down, pushing her tits against my chest and holding onto me until I am completely spent.

"What about you?" I ask. "You can get me hard again." I smile, as I stroke her back and squeeze her ass cheeks.

"I want to try that." Maggie whispers, looking at the wall monitor. "Come on." She says, disengaging my cock from her dripping pussy. "Let's go to the exercise room." I follow Maggie downstairs, both of us still naked.

"Aaaaggggghhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Christina's moans fill the room, as we open the door and step inside.

"Tell her it's never going to work and she needs to find another way to get herself off." Maggie says. "Besides, she's going to hurt herself, slamming herself down like that." She says, trying to sound indignant as she winks at me. I give Christina the command and she immediately stops the vibrator seat. Standing up, she wobbles a little, then her knees buckle and she falls to the floor.

Lying on her back on the floor, Christina brings her knees up and shoves three fingers inside her aching pussy, pistoning them in and out as her other hand rubs her clit. Maggie gets some non-toxic sanitizer wipes from the cupboard and cleans off the sybian seat before positioning herself over it. Her hairy pussy is a stark contrast to Christina's nearly bald one and I watch Maggie part her hair and pull her pussy lips apart, as she slowly sits down on the rubber penis.

"Wish me luck." She smiles, as she reaches down and turns the vibration on. "Oh fuck!" She yells. "Without even rowing, this thing is amazing!" She cries. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuckk!" Maggie moans, reaching for the handles and starting a slow, jerky rowing action. "Goddamn!" She yells, as she pulls the handles and the seat slides forward. "It's... like... a fucking... battering... ram... inside... my... pussy!" She wheezes, beads of sweat popping out on her forehead and trickling down between her large tits.

Christina is still thrusting her fingers into her pussy and slapping her clit. I feel sorry for her and am just about to tell her she can cum, when my attention is jolted back to Maggie.

"Nick!" Maggie screams. "Stop it!" She has stopped rowing and is leaning forward, gasping for air, while the sybian machine pummels her pussy. I search under her vibrating ass and find the switch, turning it off.

"Help me off, Nick." Maggie cries, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What happened?" I ask, as I help her stand up and lift her leg off of the machine. She collapses in my arms and I lower her to the floor, next to Christina's writhing, sweat-soaked body.

"I... think... I... turned... it up... too high." She pants, as she stares at her bright pink pussy lips, gushing juices like old faithful. "I was seeing how it adjusted and bam! It felt like my whole body convulsed, spewing its contents out through my pussy!" She says, leaning her head down and trying to calm her breathing. "Remind me not to fuck with things I don't know anything about." She says, slowly getting to her feet. "Put her out of her misery, will you, Nick?" Maggie says, nodding towards Christina, as she walks unsteadily, towards the door of the exercise room.

"You can cum now, Christina." I tell her, after dialing in her frequency again. She immediately, starts spasming and shaking on the floor. Squeezing her legs together, trapping her fingers inside her pussy, and quivering around on the floor like she's having a seizure. It appears to be the world's longest orgasm, finally climaxing with her stretched out, spread-eagle on the floor, her fake chest heaving up and down. I join Maggie in the control room. We erase the video of her on the rowing machine, get dressed and let ourselves out the front door.

"That would be an awesome place for a party!" Maggie says, as we drive towards my dad's office. Maggie is letting me drive because she's still feeling kind of weak.

"Oh God, it would!" I exclaim, excitedly. "We could throw a birthday bash for my mom's 40th next year!" I tell Maggie. "What do you think?"

"You want to have your mom's birthday party at your dad's house?" She asks, staring at me.

"We could use the transmitter to send dad and Christina out of town for the weekend." I say, thinking about whom we'd invite. "We could make it a pussy party." I offer. "I could use the transmitter to make sure that everyone we invite is focused on giving my mom pleasure on her birthday."