Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I need to lubricate his cock," Tracy looks over at Carolyn. "This is your husband, right?" Tracy asks.

"Yes," Carolyn smiles, maybe at the absurdity of all of this.

"Can you come here and help me? He needs some lubricant and normally I would use mine, but I can't see this thing fitting inside me." Tracy says but I don't think Carolyn is getting what Tracy's trying to explain.

"Just take him inside you for a minute and juice him up again," Tracy elaborates. Carolyn shrugs her shoulders and lowers her pussy down on her husband's overheated cock.

"Mmm," Carolyn coos. "You feel good, honey."

"So do you," Carl answers, grabbing her waist and lifting her up and down his hard cock.

"That's enough," Tracy says, pushing Carolyn up and off Carl's cock. "But don't go too far away." Carolyn sits on the couch next to Carl, watching Tracy wrap both hands around Carl's cock, working her magic with her mouth as her hands corkscrew around his pussy juice coated shaft.

"Damn, girl!" Carl exclaims. "That's some amazing stuff you're doing."

"Oh, we're just getting started, Carl," Tracy smiles, wrapping her lips around his thick cockhead.

I close my eyes and nuzzle my face into Denise's neck. I love my sister and think she is absolutely gorgeous. My father's secretary, Danae is easily the most exotic and sexy creature on the planet. But this woman, whose naked body is stretched out under mine, and whose fur lined pussy is cocooning my spent cock, is by far the most ravishing beauty I have ever seen. Denise's beauty extends from her rich, chocolate-colored eyes to her full pouty lips and her perfectly even skin tone. Not to mention her delectable breasts with their thick black nipples, her smooth, flat stomach and the precisely trimmed oval surrounding her delicate pink pussy.

My cock stirs involuntarily inside Denise's plush pussy. I lean my head up and kiss her gently on the mouth. She pulls my head to her as she pushes her tongue between my lips. I stiffen my cock and barely rock back and forth.

"Don't tell me you're ready to go again," Denise says, breaking the kiss.

"What can I say, Denise? It's what you do to me." I smile.

"He said the same thing to me, Denise," Carolyn says, while watching Tracy devour her husband's thick, black cock.

Ignoring Carolyn, I push my tongue back into Denise's mouth and start a slow, grinding rhythm against her pussy.

"Mmmmmph." Denise's moans echo down my throat as she tightens her pussy muscles around my hardening shaft. I momentarily wonder about rug burn on her ass as I increase the pressure on her pussy but Denise pulls her knees up, planting her feet on the floor and matches the force and rhythm of my movements.

Denise's body is coated with a thin sheen of sweat from our intense fucking and her plush breasts easily glide across my chest as I rock her sideways and grind myself against her pussy.

"Goddamn, girl! What you do!" Carl's expletive interrupts our kiss and we both turn our heads in his direction. Carl is leaning his head back against the couch, panting and obviously enjoying Tracy's machinations of his hard cock. Denise and I keep up our slow, forceful rhythm as we watch Tracy deep throat Carl's massive cock.

"Damn." Denise whispers, smiling conspiratorially. "I've never seen anything like that. I bet she couldn't do Earl."

"I wouldn't bet against her," I whisper as Tracy gradually pulls her lips back up the length of Carl's cock and lets it plop from her mouth.

"I've got an idea you'll both love," Tracy says, settling onto her haunches as she looks at Carl and Carolyn. "Straddle him, facing me." Tracy directs Carolyn who quickly swings her leg over husband's lap and Carl scoots forward on the couch. Standing with her ass towards Carl and her pussy a few inches from Tracy's face, Carolyn lowers herself onto her husband's throbbing cock.

"Oh yeah, babe!" Carl sighs as Carolyn settles down onto his swollen shaft. Carl reaches around and cups her breasts with his hands, pinching her thick, black nipples between his fingers.

"Don't fuck yet," Tracy says, "just hold still for a minute." She leans forward and licks around the base of Carl's cock where it disappears into Carolyn's pussy, letting her tongue tease Carolyn's pussy lips and Carl's cock at the same time.

"Oh fuck!" Carolyn cries when Tracy's tongue lightly swipes her clit.

"Don't move." Tracy tells them again and it's obviously getting more difficult for them to stay still while Tracy's tongue erotically tortures their most sensitive areas.

"I can't help it," Carl pants as he starts pumping his cock into his wife's pussy. Tracy stays right with him, licking the length of his cock when it's exposed and attacking Carolyn's clit when it's not. While their fucking heats up, Tracy expertly tantalizes them both, drawing deep orgasmic moans from the pleasure neither of them has ever experienced.

"Wow," Denise whispers in my ear with maybe a jealous tinge in her voice. It's unclear whether she'd like to trade places with Carolyn or Tracy, but Carl and Carolyn aren't the only couple who's fucking has heated up. Denise and I are now thrashing around on the floor, our sweat-soaked bodies pounding against each other as we watch the erotic threesome.

"Oh yeah! Oh Fuck! Suck my clit!" Carolyn is leaning back with her arms stretched out behind her and her hands on Carl's shoulders. She's rapidly bouncing on Carl's cock but Tracy moves right with her sucking on Carolyn's sensitive clit while Carl mauls her heavy, black tits, leaving momentary light fingerprints all around the sides. Tracy has one hand between Carl's legs fondling his balls while her other hand is cupping Carolyn's ass cheek.

"OhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHH!" Carolyn screams, bucking wildly on Carl's hard cock while pushing Tracy's mouth away from her spasming pussy. Tracy leans back, continuing to stroke Carl's balls as she wipes pussy juice from her mouth.

"Me too, babe!" Carl breathlessly exclaims as he feverishly thrusts into his wife's pussy. "OH FUCK!" Carl releases Carolyn's tits as he grabs her waist and slams her down onto his erupting cock. Tracy pulls her hand from between Carl's legs, then waits for the couple to stop moving before she leans forward and starts lapping up the pussy juice oozing out around Carl's spent cock.

"Oh, Nick! Nick! NICK!" Denise digs her nails into my ass cheeks as her orgasm rips through her body and she trembles and shakes under me. I grind against her spasming pussy, providing her the maximum level of pleasure before triggering my own release and collapsing on her heaving breasts. My hips convulse involuntarily as I deposit another thick load of jism into her cum-soaked pussy. Damn!

"Damn!" Denise might have heard my thoughts. "You..." she pants, "are..." I cover her mouth with mine before she can complete her sentence. As my tongue swirls around hers, I stiffen my cock slightly to enjoy the pulsating heat of her pussy walls. I know we're done but I grind my body against hers anyway while our tongues dance erotically from her mouth to mine.

When we finally break the kiss, I look around as I catch my breath. Susan is fastening her bra and Earl is pulling up his underwear over his spent cock. Even in it's softened state, it is still massive and he shifts it around with his hand several times before he reaches for his pants.

It always amazes me how self-conscious people suddenly become when the fucking ends. We've been romping around naked all evening, fucking and sucking anything that moved, changing partners on a whim and now everyone is embarrassed to be without their clothes.

I press deeply into Denise's steamy pussy, grind a little circle against her pussy lips and then slowly extract my semi-erect cock. I stifle her moan with light kiss and leave a trail of little kisses down her neck to her exquisite tits. With a quick nibble on her dark nipples, I push myself up and look around for my clothes.

With everyone dressed and sitting as couples around in the living room, I notice Denise looking expectantly at Tracy who's standing by herself off to the side. It dawns on me that she still wants to know about the modeling.

"Hey Tracy," I say and she turns towards me. "So what do you think about Denise's modeling opportunities.

"Oh... um... terrific!" she smiles. "She's beautiful and could do well with still photos or live action whichever she prefers." Back into work mode, Tracy plucks a business card from her pocket and offers it to Denise. "Call me on Thursday and we'll get you in to meet Daryl."

"Really?" Denise almost jumps off the couch. "Ohmygod! Really?" She glances at her husband who is smiling with her but looking lustfully at my sister.

"Time for us to go," I announce, standing up and pulling Susan up with me. "Carolyn, as always it was a pleasure." She stands up and wraps her arms around me.

"The pleasure was all mine," she smiles, squeezing my ass cheeks as she presses her tits into my chest.

"And mine." Carl stands up behind her and we shake hands behind his wife's back before he reaches over and pulls Susan in for a lingering kiss.

"We all enjoyed it!" Earl bellows from the couch.

"I see a foursome in your future," I whisper to Carolyn as I nod at Earl and Denise.

"You never know," she smiles.

"What did you mean by live action?" I ask Tracy when we get back in the car.

"You know, movies. Daryl has just gotten started in erotic cinema production, in fact the first shoot is scheduled for tomorrow morning."

"Erotic cinema production?" Susan raises an eyebrow. "You mean porn."

"You don't have to be vulgar about it," Tracy says. "I wish we could have filmed what we did today. That would have made an awesome movie. Next time we should invite them to Daryl's house."

"Is that where this cinematic production is taking place tomorrow?" I ask, wondering what it would be like to watch an adult movie being filmed.

"Yes, why?" I glance at my sister and see that her expression matches mine.

"Because we're going!" I tell her, waiting for her reaction to see if I need to use the transmitter.

"We start filming at 10 o'clock," she says without questioning our inclusion. "I have to be there at nine, so... I guess we should leave here about eight-thirty. How does that sound?"

"Great!" my sister and I answer in unison, then turn to each other and start laughing. I can't believe we're going to a shooting of a porn video.

Back at the house we say goodnight to Tracy.

"We'll see you in the morning, Tracy," I say as I turn Susan towards the guest room.

"Really?" Tracy asks. "We're not sleeping together tonight?" She sounds disappointed and it hits me that she's the only one who didn't get off during our orgy earlier. A moment of guilt washes over me as I look her way but then I remember how she was blackmailing us for the transmitter. Fuck her. I don't have to feel guilty about wanting to be alone with my sister.

"I think we're all kind of exhausted and just need to sleep," Susan says, winking at me and walking towards the guest room.

"I wonder what it'll be like," Susan whispers excitedly as we share a shower, lathering soap on each other's body.

"The porn film?" I ask, running my soapy hand down her back as I pull her towards me.

"Yeah. We've watched enough internet porn to know it's about as real as pro wrestling but it'll still be interesting to see how they do it." My hand is squeezing her ass cheek and she's rubbing her soapy tits against my chest.

"Hard to believe that dad was getting into that stuff," I say while my finger glides up and down between her firm ass cheeks. Susan emits a quiet moan and gently pushes me away.

"Come on, let's take this to bed. I really am kind of exhausted," Susan smiles, stepping back out of my reach. Rinsing the soap from her body, she steps from the shower. I rinse off and follow her.

After drying ourselves off, we tromp nakedly down the hallway to the bedroom, oblivious to whether Tracy is around. Slipping under the covers and snuggling face to face, our warm bodies assume a natural entwinement that is both familiar and arousing. Susan's soft breasts rest against my chest and I can feel the tips of her nipples pressing into my flesh. My cock hardens without any mental encouragement.

"Do you mind if we just hold each other for a while?" Susan asks.

"Not at all," I lie, deflating my cock. As much as I enjoyed my afternoon with Carolyn and Denise, I've been looking forward to the magical passion of making love to my sister.

"Have you ever wondered what else the transmitter can do?" Susan asks, obviously noting that I deflated my cock. She presses her pussy mound against my soft dick, sending me mixed messages of her intentions for the night.

"What do you mean?" I ask, running my hand down her back and gently squeezing her ass cheek.

"Well, controlling our arousal and our orgasms is pretty intense. Doesn't it make you wonder what else you could do?" she whispers.

"Like what?" I ask, more focused on sliding my hand between her legs than what else we could do with the transmitter.

"Mmmm," Susan purrs as my fingers touch her pussy and I tenderly stroke up and down her outer lips. "I'm reading this Science Fiction book where a twin brother and sister have telepathic powers and can communicate mentally," she says, moving her leg higher onto my hip and spreading her pussy lips apart. "I started wondering if the transmitter would let us do that. Do you think it would?" I dip one finger into her pussy and draw out some of her natural juice to lubricate her outer labia as I contemplate her question.

"Wow... I've never given it any thought," I answer honestly while continuing to smear her juices along her pussy lips. "That would be pretty cool, though."

"I know," she whispers, rocking her pussy mound against my hip as my finger barely dips into her wetness. "Of course, I already know what you're thinking about most of the time," she smiles before pressing her lips to mine. I open my mouth and she slips her tongue inside while I continue to lightly caress her moist pussy lips.

Susan is humping my leg and squirming around, trying to get my finger to slide into her wet pussy. If we had telepathic powers she'd know that I'm going to tease her a while longer before penetrating her pussy lips. I know what she likes.

I love the feel of her tongue caressing the inside of my mouth, pushing deeper towards my throat as we're grinding our bodies together. With the palm of my right hand cupped around the bottom of her firm ass cheek, I worm my middle two fingers between her moist pussy lips. I feel her steamy heat as they ease slowly into her gelatin-like cavern. I wiggle the tips of my fingers back and forth, stirring her thick juices as they approach the second knuckle. God, I love teasing my sister's pussy. I could play with it 24-7 and never tire of it.

"Mmmm," Susan moans and her body shudders as she undoubtedly triggers a mini-orgasm. Her creamy juice oozes around and between my fingers. I'm just about to bury them completely when Susan breaks the kiss and grabs my wrist.

"Let's try it now," she says, pulling my hand from between her legs and rolling onto her back.

"Try what?" I ask, exasperatedly, my hard cock sticking straight into the air.

"The telepathy," she smiles. "Come on. I promise I'll do whatever you want after we do this with the transmitter," she pulls my hand to her mouth and starts licking her pussy juice off my fingers.

"We don't even know what commands to use," I argue. "We have to think this through."

"I've already been thinking about it." Her eyes dance mischievously as she sucks on the ends of my two fingers and glances as my throbbing cock.

"The transmitter is not a toy." I tell her. I know first hand how much havoc we can wreak if we don't get the commands exactly right.

"I know that!" Susan says, dropping my hand and kneeling on the bed beside me. "Trust me, Nick. You can command me first so you can undo it if it goes wrong, okay?"

"Fine," I concede and Susan jumps off the bed and runs out of the bedroom saying something about paper and pencil. Damnit! All I wanted to do was make slow passionate love to my sister. Is that too much to ask? I absently stroke my cock while I wonder if her idea will even work.

"Where's the transmitter?" Susan asks when she comes back with a pen and a tablet of paper.

"I'll get it." I say resigning to her desires. Susan sits cross-legged on the bed, writing while I get the transmitter from the pocket of my jeans.

"Okay, how does this sound?" Susan asks a few minutes later. While she reads, my eyes are focused on her smooth, hairless pussy and the beads of moisture visible on her outer labia.

"You will heighten the awareness of your mental receptors..."

"Mental receptors?" I laugh. "You've been reading too much science fiction, Sis."

"Just listen," she admonishes me. "Who's the psych major?" She starts reading again. "You will heighten the awareness of your mental receptors and focus them on receiving mental messages sent from your brother. You will also be able to transmit specific mental messages to your brother's mental receptors."

Susan looks up at me expectantly. My cock is hard and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes from roaming over my sister's beautiful body. Her nipples are still quite aroused and her tits jiggle seductively as she leans toward me.

"Can you at least pretend to be interested in this?" she asks, handing me the paper. "We'll just try it, okay?"

"Sure, okay." I take the paper and try to keep a straight face while I dial in my sister's frequency. "Here we go," I say, pressing the button on the transmitter while my sister fidgets nervously. I stare at her naked body for another minute, wondering why we're playing this game instead of making love. Sighing, I drop my eyes to the paper and slowly read the words. I read them like I'm actually giving her a command and when I finish I press the transmitter button. There's no way this is going to work.

"Actually it did," Susan says quietly.

"You heard that?" I ask, watching my sister for signs of her normal playfulness.

"I'm not playing," she says. "This is so cool! I can hear what you're thinking." I still don't believe her. I close my eyes and try to think of something she won't be able to guess. I conjure up an image from a couple of years ago when Susan and I were fucking in the parking garage at the airport.

"That couple was watching us," she says, smiling at my astonishment. Holy crap! She can read my mind! It worked.

"It really worked, Nick. Let me do you now." This time I don't hesitate. Handing her the transmitter and the paper, I sit next to her on the bed and wait for her to find my frequency. Damn! This is going to be...

"Did you do it?" I shake my head to clear it. I've only had the transmitter used on me a couple of times and I forget how disoriented I feel afterwards.

Can you hear me, Little Brother?

"Yeah, I can hear you inside my head." I answer, staring at my sister while I wonder how we're going to use this new discovery.

You don't have to talk out loud, Nick. We'll use it to communicate with each other when other people are around. It's just like in my book! Susan is almost jumping up and down she's so excited. I watch her tits bounce and want to grab them. I'm even hornier now than I was before.

I concentrate on sending Susan a message. I can't believe it actually worked. Susan reaches over and wraps her hand around my stiff shaft.

I don't know if you're hornier but you're definitely harder than you were. Susan smiles.

You can hear what I'm thinking even when I'm not trying to transmit a message?

Apparently. Susan answers. I want you to grab them, too. She leans forward, dangling her gorgeous tits right in front of me. I heft them in my hands and rub my palms against her nipples. God, I love her tits.

123456...9