Nick's Quest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang, piercing the silence between us as we both thought about what it would be like if Kelli did indeed move out.

Leigh answered her cell. "Hello?" She mouthed "the rec center" to me.

Leigh crinkled her face, wondering why they would be calling her on a Sunday just before noon. I watched Leigh's face sour.

"Yeah, I guess. Till what time?" She mouthed the word "shit" to me. "Okay. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

It was a late start, but Leigh and I were heading to the beach about an hour and a half away. Now, Leigh was apparently being called in to work.

"Someone called in sick and they can't get anyone else. I have to go into work, babe."

"That's okay," I lied. "Maybe I'll come to the pool finally."

"I know. You haven't been there yet this summer. Hey, maybe Trish is working. You can at least see what's had me drooling these past few weeks."

"Maybe I'll do some yard work first."

"Okay, babe." She leaned in to kiss me and then walked back toward the stairs. "I'll need to change into my work bathing suit. Don't think they'd appreciate it if I wore the bikini I have on underneath this."

"They might not but I sure wouldn't mind." In fact, I followed her to my bedroom to watch her change so I would at least get a glimpse.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ten minutes after Leigh left for work, my doorbell rang. Upon opening it, I almost could not believe who it was and what she was wearing.

"Uh, hi Jill. Long time no see. What brings you over?"

"My new Mercedes," she boasted. "Wanna check it out?"

Jill was nothing if not materialistic. And considering her position as an evening weekday anchor at the tender age of twenty-five and the prospect of a job in a bigger market, perhaps even New York City, her driving a Mercedes was not unexpected. As for wanting to check it out, I had other things I wouldn't mind checking out.

Jill was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tight white tank top. Her tits before were average or just below average. Now they were very prominent on her lithe body. She wasn't wearing a bra, either.

"Or do you wanna just check out my new tits?"

I hadn't even looked over at her car and was apparently a little too obvious where my attention was focused.

"Excuse me?"

This wasn't the Jill from college; she was all grown-up and on TV as a news anchorperson. But I still could not believe what I heard her say.

"You did notice my tits looked bigger when you saw them yesterday, didn't you?"

There was no way I could lie. And, of course, I couldn't tell her that her own brother clued me in anyway.

"Yes, I did." I looked around my neighborhood some. "Do you wanna come in?"

I invited her in because I saw my neighbor Ken outside and checking her out. Was there any doubt he'd be there? At least his front yard was getting some of his attention now. Did he have some alarm system that went off whenever an attractive female came onto my property? He definitely had a smart-ass grin on his face. Ever since Leigh and Jenny talked to him yesterday, I'm sure he fancied him and my girlfriend good friends. His shit-eating grin on his face told me he couldn't wait to see Leigh the next time to tell her of the hot girl who I just invited into my home. If only he knew Leigh would not only not care but probably wish she was here herself to see Jill.

"Thanks, Nick. I, um, just came over to tell you, I'm not wearing any panties...either." The latter part was an obvious reference to her bra-less beauts. The 'no panties' comment was a reference to our college days. The five or six times we hooked up in college was always right after she broke up with someone, and each time after the first time we fucked, Jill would call me up and utter those exact same words.

"But I have a girlfriend this time, Jill. I'm sorry, I..."

"You're fucking kidding, right?"

"No, I do have a girlfriend."

"Not about that. I know you do and I know who she is, too. But you're kidding that you won't fuck me now, right? She's not here now and won't be for awhile."

"How do you know that?"

Instead of answering though, Jill pushed me back against the wall and kissed me, except it was no ordinary kiss. And it was unlike a kiss her and I had ever shared. It was electric!

"Wow," I sighed.

I looked down at her top which displayed her erect nipples. Her eyes followed mine and she stuck out her chest a little more than it already was.

"Feel them, Nick."

"I can't. I shouldn't. I love her."

"But you love my body more, don't you?"

"It's very nice, but I..."

"Don't even try and tell me your girlfriend has a nicer body than mine. Her tits may be way bigger but they hang down on her fat body and her ass is literally twice the size of mine."

Clearly she was exaggerating. Besides, she hadn't seen Leigh in awhile. Leigh had really toned up since we started dating and the little bit of flab she carried in her tummy had tightened up quite a bit. As for her tits sagging, of course natural 38DD tits aren't going to be sticking straight out from her body.

"I'm flattered, Jill, but I..."

"Of course you should be flattered. I'm on TV for godsakes! I'll probably be with one of the networks soon and hosting a news magazine show within a few years. I could have any guy, married or unmarried, girlfriend or no girlfriend, within a 20-mile radius of here. And when I'm famous, I'll be able to have any guy I want. You should be begging me to fuck you!"

"Sure I'd want to but I can't."

"Fuck, yes you can. I didn't want to tell you this but you leave me no choice. The reason Leigh isn't here, Nick, is because I got her called away to work. I dated Brad, her boss, in high school. And I've got him wrapped around my finger even after all these years."

My afternoon at the beach with my girlfriend in a bikini wasn't happening because this bitch wanted to come to my house and seduce me?

"Now you're fucking kidding me, right?"

"No. But that's not all, Nick."

"What?"

"Brad and Leigh are lovers. It's why she got the job she has, as supervisor of all the lifeguards."

"She got that job years ago."

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean they're still not fucking," Jill said.

"And Brad is married now. You should know that," I insisted.

"Again Einstein...it doesn't mean they're not still fucking. As a matter of fact, I bet they're fucking right now. After all, they probably aren't really short-handed."

"You're lying."

"I'm not but you can think whatever you want, Nick." She handed me a card. "My cell number is on the back. Call me. I'm here until Wednesday morning."

She clearly looked pissed and disappointed. As pissed as I was for the intrusion, and her telling me my girlfriend was a cheating slut, I studied her ass anyway as she walked out my door and down the walkway toward her car. If she was pissed and disappointed, it was nothing compared to what I was feeling. Hurt. Big-time hurt. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door off my kitchen to the garage. I could see Jill speeding away in her silver Mercedes when the garage door was opening. I already had my bathing suit on. Leigh expected me at the pool later today but she thought I was going to be doing some yardwork beforehand. No way would she expect me there so soon.

As I drove there, I thought even if they were lovers, what would be the chance I'd catch them in the act? Where would I begin to look for them?

At the front desk, I had the membership information Leigh had given me.

"Your first visit this year?"

"Yeah."

"You need a photo taken then."

Time was not a luxury I had at that moment.

"Can't I have it taken the next time I come?"

"I'm sorry, it has to be done before you use it the first time."

"Well, I'm really just looking for someone. Leigh Summers."

"It's her day off. She doesn't work Sundays."

"I know, but she got called in. I'm her boyfriend."

"Oh wait, I did see her. But she's not out life-guarding, though. She's back in the offices. Her boyfriend, huh? Sorry. You could go on back, uh, Mr. Conyers," she said looking at my membership info again before handing it back to me.

Ouch. Not even twenty-four and being called "Mister" by a 16- or 17-year old.

"Thanks."

I walked into the back area where two hallways streamed down on either side of a group of cubicles. In addition to the pool area, the rec center was home to many other functions and during a regular work week, there would normally be about 8-10 people in the office. I had a knot in my stomach and knew I would soon find out why. I had no clue what office she would be in but it wasn't long before I found it.

I stood outside a door with the nameplate "Brad Gathers" next to it and put my ear up to it.

The sound may have been muffled but it was evident the activity on the other side of the door was pure fucking. I listened for about a minute and when I heard it I almost wasn't surprised.

"God, your tits look even bigger than I remember, Leigh."

"You wanna cum on them, baby, don't you? I remember how you love to do that."

I didn't stay around to hear the answer. I had thought about trying the door and really catching them but thought that surely it must be locked. When I walked past the front desk, the girl called out, "Find her okay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

Before I reached my car I made two calls. The first was to Leigh. I took some pleasure in knowing that quite possibly she and Brad would be interrupted while his cum was spilling onto her chest as her phone rang. I only intended to leave a message that I was not going to be able to make it to the pool after all. The second call was to a number I'd never called before.

"Okay. Ten minutes, my house. And Jill?" I started as I looked down at my swim trunks, "I'm not wearing any underwear, either."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jill and I fucked twice in a span of just a little over two hours. The first time lasted just a little under twenty minutes. We were tearing each other's clothes off before the front door was even closed. Anyone walking by my house at that moment would have probably been able to see a very nice pair of tits. I don't think Ken even had a chance to get out to his front yard in time.

It was so much better than any earlier time I was with Jill. For one, her tits. Before they were a mouthful; now they were a handful. Two, this time included oral; first her going down on me and then me feasting on her snatch. While I did go down on her one time back in college, she had never put my dick in her mouth. And her pussy looked and tasted better than I recalled. Third, she was very active during our lovemaking. Before she had been pretty passive. The years since college had taught her a lot and for that I was thankful.

We fucked standing up, doggy, missionary, her on top, and a little bit with her ankles pinned behind her ears.

In between sessions, we laid in my bed and talked. She thought it was funny her brother was still a virgin. She brought it up, not me. She also surprised me somewhat by telling me she was bisexual, too. I was beginning to think every woman these days was, or at least curious. Apparently, even in the small media market of Toledo, there were some wild parties and associations. Jill's first experience with another woman was soon after she started there out of college as an on-scene reporter. It was with the then-weekend anchorwoman and another male onscreen personality.

Jill even confided in me that the break-up with the boyfriend, her TV station's vice president of operations, was a result of a love triangle gone awry. She and Tripp had taken on the company of a new intern on many a night at his condo and it was just last weekend Tripp told Jill she was out and Abbey, the blonde and bigger-breasted intern, was in as his new main squeeze. Not even knowing what this guy was all about, I figured it was a cycle with him. He was probably in his late 30's, early 40's and it was out with the old, in with the new. It didn't even matter to him that Jill was truly in love with him. In fact, it was probably him demanding her getting the boob job more than it was pressure from the industry, although it probably helped her get the interviews she had coming up.

I had resigned myself to the fact Leigh would probably come home while we were going at it, and I was just fine with that. I figured she'd come out of the office and find out from the girl at the front desk that I had stopped by and realize I heard what they were doing. I was almost hoping for her to come home and see us. After all, it was over for us; it just had to be. I couldn't live anymore with Leigh being a lying slut.

But Jill had already left around 3:15 PM and I was in the shower when Leigh came home around 3:30 PM. I didn't smell like sex anymore but the same couldn't be said about my bedroom. Leigh was sitting right in the middle of it all on the edge of my bed with her feet on the floor, crossed at the ankles, and her arms behind her when I walked out of the master bathroom.

"Hey baby." She stood and gave me a kiss on the lips. "What's wrong? Why didn't you come to the pool today? And the lawn doesn't look cut, either."

"You had to go in today, I had to go in today," I lied.

"Why the shower?"

"I ran for a bit when I got home," I lied again.

"Tell me then, did you stop by the rec center before or after you went to the office?"

I folded my arms and gazed into her eyes. We stared in silence for about ten seconds.

"Therese told me just about twenty minutes ago that she thought my boyfriend was cute. Imagine my surprise when she told me you had stopped by." I gave her my steely gaze for another few seconds before turning my back to open my dresser drawers and pull out fresh boxers and a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

"Yeah, well we're all full of surprises, aren't we?"

I expected a flood of tears followed by an apology or some sort of overture asking for forgiveness. It wasn't forthcoming. I was standing with my back to her.

"I'm an unusual person, Nick, and an incredibly sexual person. You know that, from experience and from me telling you that. I don't think any one guy could be enough for me, from a physical standpoint. It's one of the reasons I'm bi, I think."

Still facing away from her, I dropped my towel, exposing my bare ass to her, and put my boxers on.

"I do love you, Nick."

I put my t-shirt on, still turned away from her.

"Say something, please."

"What do you want me to say?" I said turning toward her. "It's okay? It's okay to lie to me? Or sure, have sex with anyone you want, honey, but just be home in time for dinner?" I mocked.

"Say you love me, too," she said.

"Love you? Love you?" I repeated. "I don't even know you!"

"Yes you do." But still no crying. "I'm the same person. Remember that Sunday night two months ago when I came over to your house for that first time. Remember how you had to practically beg me to go out on a date with you? It wasn't because I didn't want to, it's because I didn't want to get involved with you!"

"That's supposed to make me feel better?"

"The reason is because I knew you deserve better than someone like me. I knew what I was capable of and I knew you didn't deserve that. It had nothing to do with April really and her feelings for you. She's a good friend and all but I didn't want to get involved with you because I really liked you. And now...well now I love you." There were some signs of a sniffle now.

"I suggested the open arrangement not because I like seeing you with other women, but because I know how I am. I figured you'd be happy as long as you were allowed to be with other women. I even shared you with some of my best friends. Do you think that's easy for me?"

"I thought so. I thought it turned you on."

"It does in a way and it is fun, but at the end of the day, do you think I like having my friends share the only man I've ever truly loved? Do you?"

"I guess not."

"I am sorry, Nick. But I know that the last thing you probably want to hear from me is another apology. I didn't go there planning on doing that with Brad. I want you to know that. And that's not why I was called there and I'm not doing him on a regular basis, either. But you should know I have a history with Brad. It's why I have the position I do. I'm not proud of it, but I do a good job."

"I know you do."

"I know it makes me a slut, though. He's married, too, which I know you already know. But I haven't been with him intimately in three years, I swear."

"I believe you. Come here."

We hugged and then kissed. "I forgive you. And I do want us to work on this. You may be unable to help yourself, but you cannot lie to me anymore."

"I know. And you can't lie to me, either," she said.

I started to say I haven't but then realized I just told two about going to work and running. "I won't."

"It was Dawn Stevens, wasn't it?"

"No. Jill Delaney."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No."

And to prove it, I told her the whole story.

"Sounds yummy," she said when I finished. "See? I can't help myself. I need help." She chuckled and so did I.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a wild weekend and I almost couldn't wait to get back to work so I could relax a bit. Leigh and I did not spend the night together but that wasn't entirely uncommon for us on Sunday nights. We worked out a plan, though. A revised agreement.

We needed to pare down the number of partners: Leigh could be with any women, anytime, anywhere without me knowing beforehand. As for guys, only Mike. I could only be with Kelli. But as before, we had to tell the other about it. When we were together, we could only do so with another couple only, not just one of them. And it could only be Chad and April or Kelli and Mike. We left open the possibility of Sam and Renee, too.

"But if I stray and fuck another guy, you get two 'favors'. They can include you and another girl, with or without me there, or it can include certain sexual favors or fantasies. Like fucking me in the ass. Or me wearing something you specifically request when going someplace."

The next night, Monday, Leigh had this to say.

"I think we should start our new penalty system right now."

"What do you mean?"

"For being with Brad, you get two favors. One you already got when you had sex with Jill, but you get one more. Sounds fair, doesn't it?"

"Even though I fucked her twice?"

"Hmmm, that you did. Yeah, why not?"

Hell yeah that sounded fair. If not fair then definitely fun.

"So, I could call up Dawn Stevens right now, ask her to come over and then when she gets here, ask her if she wants to fuck me, and then do so either right in front of you or ask you to leave?"

"I guess. But if you did it in front of me, I'd probably ask to join in."

"Hmmm. What would you do if I asked you to leave?"

"Since Kelli still is out of town, I'd probably call April or go home and fuck myself with my vibrator," she replied tersely.

I actually thought of calling Jill instead and making Leigh watch, but there was no guarantee Jill would be up for that. There wasn't a guarantee with Dawn, either, but at least I knew Dawn liked to be watched.

"Do you have that yellow shirt here that you wore that one time to get that movie?"

Leigh kept some clothes at my house and I thought I remembered her wearing that top one time around my house.

"Yeah, think so. Why?"

"Get it and come back here."

Two minutes later she re-appeared in my TV room and was wearing it. Her hands were on her hips and she half-cocked her body toward me.

"Okay. That's it?"

"Take off your bra."

"Ooh, I think I like this." She put her hands underneath in the back and unsnapped her bra. After some nifty maneuvering, which was difficult in that tight shirt, and a minute later, she handed the bra to me. Her tits looked awesome. It almost didn't matter if she was wearing a shirt at all.

1...45678...14