Nick's Quest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks."

"No problem."

"Speaking of Jenny..."

"Yeah?" Leigh wondered.

"Is she still not dating anyone?"

"No, and she's pretty stressed about it actually. She has always had guys after her. Then she was with Gerald for three years. She told me she hasn't gone this long without sex since high school. Why? Are you interested?" she teased.

"Ha ha...no, but I was thinking about my friend, Brian."

"I like Brian but I just don't see it, Nick. And doesn't he have a girlfriend? That girl he went to the wedding with?"

Even though Brian and I were pretty good friends we had never double-dated or anything. Of course now he didn't live in town so when he did come home, he'd spend almost all his time with Karen. A few times he, Chad and I went out but that was rare. He had seen Leigh only a few times other than the wedding and for only a few minutes each time at that.

"Yeah, Karen, but I don't think it's gonna work out. He lives in Detroit and she lives here. I know Jenny lives far away, too, but from Detroit to where she lives, it's probably only about an hour, not the two hours plus he has to come home here to see Karen."

"Yeah, but I still don't think Brian's her type."

"Why do you say that?"

"Jenny likes bad boys. Guys that have tattoos, for instance. Brian doesn't have any hidden, does he?" Leigh snickered.

"Nope. So, this Gerald was a bad boy?"

"Oh yeah."

"And how did that turn out?"

"You got a point there, Nick. Maybe I'll talk to her tonight about it."

"Tonight? I thought she had plans?"

"Oh yeah...I forgot. She has a date tonight. I meant tomorrow. For her sake, I hope she gets lucky," Leigh quickly added.

"Speaking of that, can I tell you something you need to promise you'll keep a secret?"

"Sure, babe. What is it?"

"About possibly fixing up Brian and Jenny. You see, Brian's a virgin."

"Oh my god, really?"

"Uh huh."

"I think that's sweet. And admirable. There's no way I could have waited until I was twenty-three or twenty-four to have sex, though. I'm not sure what Jenny will think about that, though. I can tell her, can't I? You know, girls aren't like guys when it comes to virgins. We actually want the guy to be a little experienced."

"I suppose you can tell her. But be sure to tell her he's a really nice guy. And I'm not even saying they have to have sex. Maybe just go out a few times. I just want to be able to tell Brian he doesn't need to wait around for this girl Karen to give it up to him, that there are other girls out there. I think it's a childhood crush he has and I don't want him wasting his time. To be honest, my gut feeling is she's just not into him."

"She is kinda cute, though," Leigh started. "I remember her from the wedding. Nice boobs," she said in a whisper. "Butt's a little flabby, but who am I to talk. All-around I think she's a cute girl."

"I just love your analysis of women. You would have been fun to have around during college when all of us guys would be out on the quad rating the women as they walked by."

During dinner Leigh and I had talked about Dawn and Lisa and the work I was asked to do. Leigh was excited about the opportunity it presented but a little unhappy at the time commitment it might take of me. I told her, of course, I would be professional about it and stick to our amended plan to not have sex with anyone unless the other was present. She wasn't worried; she trusted me immensely. Of course she still wanted Dawn for an audience. I didn't think she was serious about that, I guess I was wrong.

We even talked about the Mike and Kelli matter. Leigh told me she had talked with Kelli earlier on her cell while out sunbathing with Jenny and that she had hinted about hooking up, so maybe Kelli had her own little secret to tell when she returned home. It was best to leave well enough alone, we decided.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"You read my mind," Leigh said. "But let's not go get one. Let's watch one from your collection."

My 'collection' she was referring to were a few DVD's I had acquired over the years that were adult films. Leigh and I had watched one for a few minutes when I stumbled on them while clearing out my closet recently. We had promised each other we would take a closer look when we had more time.

It was only 7:30 when we got back to my house and it was still light out.

"Do you want me to switch the DVD player from the TV room into the bedroom?" I queried.

"No. Let's watch it in the TV room."

"Works for me."

I went to the bathroom and then into the kitchen while Leigh excused herself to my bedroom. Perhaps she was going to change into something a little more comfortable.

When I walked into the TV room, Leigh was still not there so I put in one of the discs into the player and waited for it to prompt me to hit "Play." When I turned around Leigh was there. She hadn't changed outfits per se but did have her top off.

"New bra?"

"Uh huh. You like?"

I nodded. I knew all of her bras. I swore she bought a new one every other week, though. In this one, her cleavage looked amazing.

"How does it look after?"

"After?" she said while walking toward me.

"Yeah. After you or I take it off."

She smiled. "Now why would I want to take it off? I just bought it the other day. You don't like? Besides, aren't we going to watch a movie?" She topped it off by putting her hands on the sides of her tits and pushing them together slowly and seductively.

It was her way of saying "let's watch some porn, baby." When she reached me, she released her tits from her grasp and put her hands onto my shoulders and lifted herself up to kiss me. Even though our feet were relatively far apart, her breasts could not help but graze my chest. I pulled her into me and laid my hands across her back and then down to her ass where my hands came to rest on her linen-covered ass as my lips covered hers and my tongue encircled her tongue. Her boobs were pressed into my chest and the all-too familiar stirring of my cock was pressed against her tummy.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" I teased.

"I've been such a bad, bad girl, baby. I want to say I'm sorry."

What now? I wondered.

"First, putting myself in that situation last night. Letting Mike fuck me in the ass...letting YOU fuck me in the ass."

We kissed again as passionate lovers do; I couldn't wait any longer.

"I did something else. Bad," she moaned

"I don't wanna hear it," I told her. All I wanted was to bury my face between her tits.

"I'm serious, baby. Let me tell you, okay?"

"Okay."

We sat down on the couch. She looked way too serious. We either had to stop having such serious conversations as a part of foreplay or she had to stop doing bad things. Or both.

"A few weeks ago, when I was out with April and Chad, and we met up with that woman."

"Yeah?" Again, I was happy she was going to tell me. I just wish she didn't lie to me in the first place.

"I sorta lied, when I told you Chad and I didn't even touch each other."

"So, you did?"

"Uh huh. I sucked his cock for a bit. But he didn't cum in my mouth, I swear. Or anywhere on me, for that matter."

I decided this time I wasn't going to tell her I had already known.

"I'm so sorry," she pleaded.

"It's okay. Just promise me you'll never lie to me again, baby."

"I promise," she said looking right into my eyes. "You're not mad?"

"Disappointed maybe but not mad."

"I want to make it up to you. For that time, the time with Mike. Even that time with Sam back in high school. That wasn't right because he had a girlfriend." This whole time she was rubbing my cock and I was looking at her tits.

She started unbuckling my belt and I was feeling up her tits, still in her bra. The TV was on but we had not started the movie yet. I could hardly wait to have her mouth around my cock.

"Hurry up, baby," I pleaded.

Leigh was on her knees next to me on the couch with her head in my lap and her ass sticking up. Her mouth enveloped my cock with relative ease and when she slid back off of it, she licked around the head and increased the pressure on just the tip for a few seconds. She knew how to please me, no doubt. She would suck and lick the sides vigorously for awhile then she would stop and look up at me and smile while her hands slid lightly up and down my shaft. I would never cum right away anyway, but if she were to keep up this incredible blowjob, I would probably blow my load sooner than I wanted.

"Oh god, baby...your cock drives me wild."

She returned to blowing me and told me to rub her ass, which of course, was still covered by her pants. I ran my hand firmly over her ass and then ran it underneath to where her pussy was and rubbed her mound with a sense of purpose.

"Mmmmm," she panted.

More of her saliva than usual was coating my member. "You're making me so wet, baby."

"Yeah?" I coaxed.

"Uh huh."

"And you're gonna make me cum," I told her.

She took her mouth off of me, dripping with saliva and took her hands, twisting them around my cock.

"We wouldn't want that to happen so soon, would we?" she teased. "You know, Jenny told me she loves to suck cock more than anything."

"She does, huh?"

"Yeah, and she does it like this. Lots of saliva...lots of hand...and she likes her ass rubbed while she's doing it, too. Just like you were doing to mine. I know this because I watched her that one time in college. A few times actually."

My hand had stopped its rubbing but resumed after hearing that. "That's naughty. But sounds nice. Feels even nicer."

"Oh, I'm sure it does. I'd love it if I had a cock that Jenny could suck...then I could probably feel her ass, too," she intoned. "Would you, Nick? Would you like to feel her ass if she was here and wanted to suck you?"

My head was lying back against the couch and I would have been agreeable to anything. The fact Leigh asked if I'd like to rub her hot friend's ass while she also gave me a blowjob was a no-brainer.

"Fuck yeah," I answered. If she was going to tease me, far be it from me to not tease back.

"Yeah, you'd fucking love that, I bet." Leigh dipped her head into my lap and resumed the blowjob, holding the base firmly. I would not have been able to cum even if I wanted. When I was nice and wet again she continued talking dirty. "Yeah, you'd really like her ass. She was really showing it off to me and, uh, Ken today. And I knew she wanted to show it to you. So, what else would you do to her?"

"After feeling her ass...I'd slip my finger underneath and into her pussy..."

"That's naughty, Nick."

"Uh huh...but that's not all. After I was done finger fucking her pussy, I'd slip my finger into...ohhhh...into her...ass."

"Mmmmm, you would? I'd love to watch that," Leigh moaned. "Don't cum, baby, okay?" Leigh took her hands and mouth completely off my cock. "What about her tits? They're not big like these," she said while pushing her tits together with the sides of her arms, squeezing them together, "but they looked pretty awesome naked."

"You saw them naked? She showed them to you?"

"When we got dressed, hon. And don't forget, I saw them in college when she and I fucked those two guys."

"You two really were in the same room, huh?"

"Yeah...and she looks really hot when she fucks, too. I loved watching her fuck first one guy and then the other," she sighed.

I decided to skip over the question of what I'd like to do with her tits. "So, if you saw her tits today, did you see her, um, pussy, too?"

Leigh never took either her hands or mouth away from my cock for more than a few seconds.

"Uh huh."

"Is she shaved?"

"Nick Conyers," Leigh feigned anger. "Why do you want to know such an intimate detail about one of my friends?"

I ignored her question. "Is she?"

"She was trimmed, but just between you and me, she told me she was going to shave herself bare before her date tonight."

"She was?"

"Uh huh. The guy she's gonna see tonight likes them bald. And remember, she hopes to get laid."

"Maybe she has his cock in her mouth right now," I offered.

"Oh no, it's much too early." It was only 8:45. "Or maybe not. She is a little minx, you know. Even sluttier than me."

Leigh returned to my blowjob. I really ached to cum; after all, she had been alternating between a hand job and blow job for over twenty minutes. But even more than that, I couldn't wait to reciprocate. I envisioned running my tongue all over Leigh's chest, down and around her back to her butt, licking between her crack and eating her delicious pussy from behind.

"I'll be right back. I want to change into something, uh, more comfortable. Close your eyes." She put her mouth again around the head of my cock and spewed a mouthful of saliva onto it. "Play with yourself, baby. And keep your eyes closed."

Not even thirty seconds passed and I heard Leigh walk back into the room. There was no way she could have changed already unless she just took off her pants.

"Okay, baby. Open your eyes."

But Leigh did not change yet. She even still had on her pants, but Jenny next to her had on a short robe tied loosely around her waist. I was stroking my dick and did not feel the slightest bit odd doing so in front of my girlfriend and her hot blonde friend. I actually kind of expected it. When Leigh slipped at dinner and said she would ask Jenny tonight, I was onto their little plan and thought it was possible Jenny would show up sometime tonight. The fact she did when I was stroking my dick was as good a time as any. In fact, most everything I said up to this point was said knowing Jenny was probably right around the corner.

"Hello again, Jenny," I said.

"Hi Nick." But Jenny was not looking me in the eyes; they were clearly fixated on my cock.

"My gift to you, babe. To both of you. Enjoy. And I'm just watching. For now."

"Will you and..."

She cut me off. "No, probably not. But it'll be up to her. Jenny?"

Jenny was somewhat in a trance.

"Jenny?" Leigh repeated.

"Huh."

"Show my man your body."

"Okay." Jenny shed her robe and I found hers to have one of the best-looking bodies I've ever seen in underwear. I thought Kelli's was hot, and Dawn's roommate Sue, too, had a model-like body but Jenny put both of them to shame. I still loved Leigh's with her huge tits and plump ass, but Jenny could have just walked away from a Victoria's Secret photo shoot and into my TV room.

She wasn't wearing slutty lingerie; rather a simple violet bra and matching boy short panties on her 34B-22-34 frame. She twirled around and I involuntarily let out a whistle.

"Ohhh my," I muttered.

"Thank you," she said. I still had my cock in my hand. "May I?" she asked.

"Of course."

Jenny climbed onto the couch and off to the side just like Leigh had done. From this position, she quickly took my cock into her mouth. After only a few times up and down on my cock, coating it with lots of her saliva, she pulled her head up and smiled. "I'm not used to a big cock like yours." After only another thirty seconds I was almost ready to blow.

This girl hadn't been with a guy in the few months since her breakup with her fiancé?

"Geezus, you're so fucking good at this," I said. I looked over at Leigh who had unbuttoned her pants and had her hand inside her own panties and fingering her pussy.

"Her ass, baby," she mouthed.

With my girlfriend's consent, I reached out and felt Jenny's firm ass over the lacey material of her boy shorts and squeezed.

"Mmmmmmmm...oh god, yesss!" she uttered.

I wondered if I could really do to her ass what I said earlier to Leigh when she and I were talking about it. All I knew was that if she kept up the blowjob, I'd cum sooner than I'd want. I figured on going at least twice, once in Jenny's mouth and another in Leigh's pussy, but I didn't want my first load to go so soon. In this scenario, I wasn't even planning on fucking Jenny; just thought she'd go down on me and me on her. God I hope I'd be able to go down on her.

Leigh was looking at me and reading my mind but I don't think she knew just how well Jenny could suck cock.

I reached underneath and cupped Jenny's chin in my hand and pulled her off. "Whoa, easy...I don't wanna cum."

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" Jenny smiled up at me.

"No, but I wanna see more first." I glanced down at her ass sticking in the air. "From what I heard, you wore less in my backyard this afternoon."

Jenny got up and stood in front of me. "Oh, so you wanna see my ass, Nick?"

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" I snickered at the oft-used line.

With her right hand on her cocked right hip, Jenny looked over at Leigh with her pants open and heavy bra rising and falling with each panting breath. "Oh, he is a playful one, all right. Okay Nick, I'll show you my ass."

With that, she turned around and stepped over my legs, placing her right leg next to mine and her left leg up against my left leg. Her legs were together as much as they could be. "Okay, you want to take them off or do you want me to?"

I wanted to answer Leigh and get her involved but instead chose Jenny. "You. I want you to do it, Jen."

I answered her that way because I knew she would have to bend while pushing them down her legs and it would cause her ass to move toward my face. Trust me when I say she didn't disappoint, either. She bent slightly at first and then all the way down as her arms pushed them all the way down her legs. Her ass was mere inches from my face. With my long tongue, I probably could have reached it if I wanted, but I decided to be good for now and kept my hands at my side and my tongue in my mouth. Standing back up straight with her hands on her hips, she looked back at me in a confident pose as if to say "Well?"

"Goddamn..."

When I looked back over at Leigh to watch her reaction to me staring at Jenny's ass, she finally had her pants off and was taking off her thong. Both girls' bras were still on. I noticed Jenny was at least watching Leigh; whether or not she would enter into any activity with another woman for the first time remained to be seen, but for the time being, I was soaking in the beauty of Jenny's body. I wanted to see her pussy, more than the little I saw of it when she was bent in front of me. It was bare and the crease was tightly bound together.

"Turn around," I said tersely. Jenny obeyed. Perhaps she wanted to show me her pussy as much as I wanted to see it. "It's beautiful, Jenny," I said, looking right at her pussy. Then moving my eyes upward, I looked into her eyes and added, "You're beautiful."

"Thank you."

Meanwhile, Leigh was sliding two of her fingers in and out of her pussy. I looked at her and then Jenny followed my eyes. "Do that to me, Nick...please?"

When I took my finger and ran it along her slit, I found it amazingly wet. Slipping it through her crease, moisture quickly coated my finger. Her legs wobbled and her eyes were shut tight. With only one finger in her pussy it was snug. When she asked for another finger, I almost hesitated. Almost.

"Come on, fuck my pussy, Nick. Get it really nice and wet...you'll need to before you finger-fuck my ass."

Holy shit! She did hear me tell Leigh that. And now I found out I was going to be able to do it, too?

"Are you sure?" I asked, but it was directed at Leigh.

"Go on, baby. It'll turn me on to watch you do that to her."

After carefully inserting two fingers side-by-side into her pussy, I started out slowly but then picked up the speed and intensity. Jenny almost crashed against me, holding her arms over my head and against the back of the couch. Her bra-encased tits were perilously close to my face. She was soaking wet and then I heard her order my next move.

"Okay...now my ass...fuck my ass with your fingers, Nick."