Nick's Quest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

She hadn't even cum yet and here she was telling to finger fuck her ass already.

"What's the rush?"

"Just do it."

She didn't move from her position, though. Her tits were still not that far from my face and though we hadn't kissed or anything, I could feel her hot breath on my face. Without further delay, I ran my finger from her juicy pussy down and underneath to her asshole where I pushed and slipped one finger in surprisingly without much effort. While I did that, I kept my thumb on her clit. When I looked to Leigh, she was gone. Now I had to worry about whether she changed her mind about what I was doing. I could hardly turn back now, though.

"Ohhh yeahhh, Nick...fuck my ass, baby..." Jenny was pushing herself on my finger as it entered her rectum. "Ohhh yeah...my clit, too...god, that feels so fuckin' good, baby." I tensed upon her calling me baby the second time but somewhat glad Leigh wasn't there to hear it. She returned not long after, holding in her hand a huge silver dildo. I had never seen her with one before and wondered where she got this one. Also, she was now completely naked.

It felt so good fucking Jenny's ass, even if it was only with my finger. Even though my own cock wasn't receiving any attention at the moment, I loved seeing the look on the blonde's face as she worked up to her orgasm.

"Uhnnn...uhnnn...uhnnnn...I'm so close...don't fucking stop..." Jenny's finger joined my thumb near her engorged clit. "Oh yeahhh...right there...OHHHHHHH!!" Her legs gave way and her body crashed down upon mine. After her orgasm subsided, she rolled down and off my body onto the carpet floor where her legs were splayed open and her hand covering her pussy, imperceptibly rubbing her mound with her eyes half-closed.

"You're right, he is good, Leigh," she mumbled. Meanwhile, Leigh had the dildo stuffed up her slick passage steadily pushing it in and out of her snatch.

"Ready for me? Looks like Jen's out of commission for a bit," Leigh said.

"Yeah, my cock needs a warm pussy wrapped around it," I offered.

"Get down on the floor then," Leigh calmly said.

I did as I was told but went to the other side of the room closer to her than where Jenny was laying. Leigh removed her silver "friend" and in place of it, straddled my body. With my cock in hand, she moved it up and down her slit, wetting it before plunging it deep inside her quivering folds. We were fucking for five minutes and I forgot completely that Jenny was still there until her pussy was above my face and lowered until it was placed directly onto my mouth.

I was in heaven fucking two hot women: one with my cock and the other with my tongue. After I came inside Leigh, Jenny kept dancing her pussy on my face until she worked her way up to her second orgasm. I was rewarded again when her cream splattered across my face, almost blinding me. As quickly as it started, though, it was over. Or so it seemed.

Jenny stood up and picked up her robe and walked out of the room. Leigh, too, stood up and with my cum oozing from her pussy said, "Wow, huh?"

"Uh huh."

I was very tired. It was not even 10 PM yet and after Jenny left the room, I almost could see Leigh and me going right to bed and sleeping.

"I hope she lets me go down on her, especially after you fuck her," Leigh said. "I think that'd be hot, to eat your cum out of her pussy, don't you?"

"Huh?"

"You do want to fuck her, don't you, babe?"

"Sure, but..."

"Aren't you up for it?" she said. Then looking down at my flaccid penis, said, "Or should I say, can you get up for it?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We retired to the bedroom; all three of us. Leigh and Jenny were under the covers when I walked in with the DVR player. Leigh still wanted to watch some porn, which was fine with me. I was in just my boxers and Jenny and Leigh were supposedly behaving themselves. Regrettably, they were far enough apart that I had no choice but to believe them. Jenny had already told Leigh it wasn't going to happen tonight. She just wasn't into the idea of being with another woman that bad. Nonetheless, being in the same bed, watching porn and fucking around with both of them was more than all right with me. I could hardly concentrate on hooking up the DVR to the TV knowing my spot soon was between them.

"Who do you want to fuck first, baby?" Leigh teased.

"Jenny," I replied. "Next, actually. I want to fuck her next. I already fucked you first. Gee, it was that memorable, huh?" I teased.

Both girls giggled. "You know what I mean," Leigh said.

I hit the play button and took the remote with me and climbed into bed on Leigh's side.

"Just give me some time," I said flatly.

We watched the TV for the fifteen minutes straight in almost total silence. It was standard fuck scenes that probably did not surprise any of us. As expected, it was devoid of any storyline or realistic plot. Leigh had snuggled up to me and was kissing my earlobe while stealing peeks at the screen.

"Do you know what's coming up?" she whispered into my ear.

"Hey, what are you whispering over there?" Jenny said.

Jenny was naked and although our legs or other parts had not touched since I got into the bed, we both knew it wouldn't be long before we would be doing what was going on with the actors onscreen.

"Nothing," Leigh teased. "Just whispering sweet nothings into my lover's ear."

In fact, I did not know the scene coming up but when I looked into Leigh's eyes, I could tell she did. I had not watched this particular DVD in years, back probably when I was just a high school senior. My guess was that Leigh had "previewed" this particular one, though.

As the couple onscreen was reaching their mutual climax, I felt a hand on my right thigh and knew it had to belong to Jenny. My cock had rebounded and was already starting to swell, but when I felt her hand there, it grew even more. I looked to the side and saw her smile out of the corner of her mouth but she refused to look my way.

"Feeling good, baby?" Leigh said as her hand sneaked its way underneath the covers toward my cock. Leigh was lying sideways and her tits were already up against my left arm. When she found not only my hard cock but Jen's hand in the vicinity, she said, "Uh huh, you're feeling good all right."

The next scene came up and as expected, seemed to have absolutely no connection to the previous one. But there were two girls in short skirts and tight tops that were circling around a guy seated at his office desk.

"I think I'd like to do this to you sometime, maybe for your birthday," Leigh said. My birthday wasn't for another four months, but the message was clear. I made a mental note to let her know under no circumstances, were she and another girl, Jenny, Kelli or otherwise, be allowed to enter my office during regular business hours dressed like that and try to do to me whatever these girls had planned for this lucky guy.

One of the girls took off the guy's tie and tied his hands behind his back, effectively holding him still in his high-back chair. Next, the girls were lip-locked and their hands on each other's waist. When they would pull and tug on the skirt, it was obvious they were both bare underneath it.

"Oh jeez," Jenny sighed. "I should have known there'd be a scene like this."

"Well, it's tough to watch a porn and NOT see two girls going at it, sweets," Leigh responded.

"I guess so. But you did say I could do anything with your boyfriend, right? I'll think I'll start right now."

I was taken aback when Jenny turned toward me like Leigh was doing on my left side and started kissing my neck. Meanwhile on the TV, the one girl, a brunette, took off the blonde's skirt and had her bent over the desk. She was on her knees next to the guy's legs and right behind the blonde running her hands up and down the outside of her legs and then up to her ass, kneading her little asscheeks roughly in her hands.

"Not yet, Jen. Watch it."

I didn't think I remembered this scene, either. I loved eating a girl's pussy out from behind and the vivid picture of one girl doing it to another was hot; I'm sure I would have remembered watching it.

Three pairs of eyes watched as the brunette did indeed lick the blonde's bush but after only ten seconds or so, she spread the girl's asscheeks and started assaulting the blonde's asshole. And it was a beauty, too.

"Oh my," Jenny sighed. She was still cuddling up next to me and I looked her way.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Uh huhhh. Tried it once...well, a guy did, I mean. This guy in college, dated him a few times. He was obsessed with my ass and told me he had always wanted to try it. I told him to 'go for it'. He did but didn't do it for that long. I guess he couldn't wait any longer to fuck me, and in my ass, too. He came after only like thirty seconds. Never saw him again, either."

"Would you like to try it again?" This from Leigh.

"By Nick?" Jenny asked.

"Or me," Leigh replied.

Now I looked right at Leigh.

But Jenny was the first to respond. "You'd really want to put your tongue down there? On my asshole? You've done that to some of your girlfriends, Leigh?"

We were all again just watching the screen where the blonde was still getting her backdoor worked over really good.

"I haven't done it myself but Nick here has done it to me. It feels so good..."

"I know...but I don't know... I like you, Leigh and think you're beautiful, not to mention hot and sexy, and I can see why your body would drive men crazy...but I'm just not attracted to you to like that, to other women. I don't think I'd feel comfortable with you doing, uh, especially that with me, you know? Now Nick here is another thing...maybe I'd let him."

"Okay. Come on then, let's go and clean up. Maybe we can convince Nick to do some, um, 'exploring'."

Leigh pushed the covers from her body and walked into the bathroom. Jenny followed somewhat slowly. In the semi-lit room, I was going to see her tits for the first time. But as she walked in front of me at the bottom of the bed, she shielded her tits with both of her hands. But it was her ass that was getting most of my attention anyway. I could see how a guy could be obsessed with it.

I laid in bed waiting for the women to return but luckily had the company of a good lesbian scene to pass the time. After the brunette was done giving the rim job, it was time for her to receive hers. But before the brunette's skirt was stripped away, the two ladies again kissed each other and were also rubbing their hands over each other's tits, which were now shown after they each took off the other's top. Their tits were not big but it did not stop the attraction I had to the kissing and touching they were doing.

When the brunette was bent over the desk, it was obvious her ass was a little more rounded than the blonde's, a shape I definitely preferred over the other, smaller butt. And the blonde was playing it up for the guy more so than the brunette had. When the brunette was licking her, she acted as if they were the only ones in the room. But with the roles reversed, the blonde was not only paying attention to the brunette but also making sure the guy was having a good time, too. She would lick up one side of her ass and then smile teasingly at the guy. She even reached out with her hand and massaged his cock through his dress pants. It may have been subtle, but the message was clear. The blonde was bisexual, or possibly just curious, and the guy was probably her boyfriend; the brunette was more likely gay and had always fantasized about being with her girlfriend, albeit if she insisted on her guy being there and experiencing it with them.

Even though I knew when they returned it would probably get pretty intense, I did not hear them walk back into the bedroom. I was hard as a rock and stroking it under the covers.

"She does have a pretty nice ass," Leigh said, startling me. "But wouldn't you rather have one of ours? After all, we're live and in person." Both the girls giggled.

Looking over at them I was transfixed on the two set of tits staring back at me. Jenny was no longer trying to cover hers. Leigh's I knew well, but Jenny's I studied. They were classic, almost works of art. They were small, perfectly rounded white mounds that were surrounded by her tanned skin, unlike Leigh's which were all golden brown from her twice-a-week trips to the tanning salon. And Jenny's nipples were the size of an ordinary pencil eraser and were placed perfectly in the middle of her areolas that couldn't have been bigger than the size of a nickel. Her body wasn't the classic curvy shape I favored but her hips swelled out decently and her pussy was exquisite. If she wasn't before, she did indeed shave before tonight. It was smooth and her lips tightly bound. Her legs were lean and smooth like a dancer's. I thanked my lucky stars my girlfriend had such hot friends and was willing to share them with me.

From the look on Leigh's face I knew she had a game plan.

"Jenny's still pretty sure her and I aren't hooking up but she hasn't totally ruled it out. Okay Jen, go for it."

I couldn't have prevented anything from happening even if I wanted.

Leigh continued, "He'll last a really long time, too. For one, he'll be too busy pleasuring you to realize just how intense the blowjob you're giving him is."

Before I could figure out Leigh's little diatribe, Jenny was on the bed and ready to climb on top of me facing the other way. We were going to soon be in a sixty-nine.

"Get ready, babe. The guys in college used to rave about how good Jen was in a sixty-nine," Leigh said.

"They did, huh?" Jenny asked.

For ten minutes I did indeed feast upon Jenny's slick and very appealing pussy, licking it clean and flicking her clit causing more than a few moans of appreciation as she sucked my rod into her willing and talented mouth. Her method was consistent, too, coating it with lots of saliva, so much that my whole cock and balls became saturated. Leigh's presence was notable as she mostly talked dirty and would occasionally give us a play-by-play of the porn movie still going on in the background. But she was telling us we were hotter than the pros!

Jenny didn't want to make me cum just yet, not knowing how much I would be able to go, so after she came a second time, she sat up and in doing so, positioned her ass over my face. In this position, my tongue snaked its way up through her crack and went back and forth through it, although it never came into contact with her asshole just yet.

"Do me, baby...do me," Leigh demanded.

When Jen got off my face and I was able to see Leigh lying on her stomach, I couldn't wait to crawl over to her.

"Oh god, please, baby...kiss my ass...show Jen how much you love it..."

Leigh remained lying flat on her stomach, although she did spread her legs a little. I crawled up between them and started kissing her ass at the bottom where it met the top of her legs and did not stop until my nose was buried between her butt cheeks. Leigh was squirming and I could tell she was really enjoying it. Having Jenny watch, I'm sure, probably heightened the feeling; I know it did for me.

"God that looks so nasty," Jenny said. Then, "Can you do that to me, too, Nick?"

I kissed and poked around Leigh's asshole for another minute or so before she said, "Go on, baby...I wanna see you do it to Jen."

When I got up, Jenny was lying perpendicular to us at the end of the bed.

Her ass tasted almost as good as her pussy and was even better than Leigh's. Even my girlfriend stated that watching me eat out Jenny's ass was almost better than having her own eaten. Jenny's ass was just superior to any ass I've seen up close, and I've seen some nice asses the past couple of weeks. Kelli, Renee and Dawn's immediately came to mind. But the best was when Leigh joined me in feasting on Jenny's ass and Jenny looking back and noticing Leigh and then smiling.

"Okay, darling...you can lick me like that a for a little bit," she finally said. "Lick me, then watch your boyfriend fuck me."

Leigh did indeed lick Jenny's ass, but did not lick her in and around her asshole like I had. Instead, Leigh's mouth and tongue traversed over both asscheeks and did travel lightly between her asscrack but without venturing any closer to her ringed entrance than the width of a woman's fingertip. But the sight anyway did have me ready.

"Ready to fuck me now, big boy?" Jen asked.

My cock was behind and underneath as soon as Leigh's mouth left her butt.

"Can't wait, huh?" Leigh teased.

If my silence didn't answer her question, then my cock slowly entering Jenny's tight pussy from behind with my hands on her hips and pulling her toward me did.

"Ohhhh ya," Jenny moaned. My cock was soon swallowed by her hungry pussy. "Thanks for letting me borrow your boyfriend's cock. It feels so fucking good."

"It's our pleasure," Leigh casually responded.

If Leigh was right that Jenny hadn't had sex in almost three months, it felt about right. Jenny's pussy was tight as a vise. For the most part I was silent as the two girls conversed about my cock, what pleasures them most and about fucking in general.

After about ten minutes Jenny let out a warning. "Ohhh my god...I think I'm going to cum."

It started building up slowly and I raised her up so that her back was up against my chest. "Rub your clit," I whispered in her ear. When she did that, I took her tits in my hands and ran both of her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"UNNHHH...OHHHH FUCK...YESSS!!" Jen wailed.

Her body rocked back against mine and it seemed as if it went lifeless. I still was holding her tits when I felt a rush of her warm liquid spill all around my aroused member still buried inside of her. As was becoming my signature trait, I did not cum and remained hard. I slowed my in and out motion and cradled her sweet tits in my hands while brushing her neck with my lips.

When her orgasm subsided about a minute later, I let her fall out of my arms and she crashed to the bed. My cock was plucked from her pussy with a "plop."

"That's my man," Leigh claimed. "Didn't cum and still hard."

Within a few seconds Leigh was licking my member clean of Jenny's cum.

"Mmmmm," Leigh sounded. "You taste sexy, babe," she said, referring to Jenny.

Jen's body was still lifeless as she laid on the bed and looked on with her eyes half-closed. She looked so sexy as I stared at her while Leigh sucked me off.

"Eyes on me, baby," Leigh said after she looked up and saw where my eyes were directed. "And fuck me now," she added.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I did fuck my girlfriend but she also let me fuck Jenny again before we all fell asleep. This last time I came, I did so all over Jenny's stomach and tits. The next day after Jenny left, Leigh had just showered and met me in the kitchen.

"You really liked fucking Jenny, didn't you?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry she wouldn't do much with you, though."

"Yeah. Thought that by licking her ass, it might get her going, but I did at least get to taste her on your dick. And running my tongue through her beautiful ass like that...wow, that was so hot. Actually, I thought this morning when she was watching us fuck that she wanted to touch and feel my tits."

"I thought so, too," I added.

"Anyway, it was hot watching you fuck her. She told me before she left that you are the best she's ever been with."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. I'm gonna have to watch you two," Leigh said and then winked. "You know, I have this feeling...this feeling that Kelli's going to be moving out soon. If she does, maybe I'll ask Jenny to move in. She still lives at home with her parents, you know."

"No, I didn't know that. Why do you think Kelli is going to move out?"

"Just something she said yesterday when I talked to her for a bit. We'll see."

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers
1...34567...14