Nikki's Encore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I knew that was one fantasy that would have to wait for another time. The lights were already starting to fade and I could hear the curtain beginning to close. We kissed quickly and I whispered, "It's just not fair to tease me this way. If you don't come home with me tonight and finish what you've started, I'll kill you."

Josh didn't have to say a word; the look on this face told me everything I needed to know. Reluctantly, I relaxed my muscles and I felt his cock slipping out of me. Finally, with the sound of movement around us, I lifted myself off of him, climbed off the bed, and reached for my robe. It was only then that I realized that since I'd come on stage naked, my robe wasn't waiting for me next to the bed.

I heard Josh groan with pain as he tried to quickly zip up his pants while the cast rushed by us, one or two definitely giving us a suspicious look. "Looks like I'm going to have to take our curtain call 'au naturel,'" I whispered to him.

"I certainly won't object," he said brightly, "and I'm sure the audience won't." He took my hands, the lights came up again and the curtain opened. With Josh by my side, I took my bows while the audience got to see me one more time in all my naked glory. Not surprisingly, I got the biggest round of applause ever!