No More Monkeys... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

Dulcie was giggling at whatever Jeanie had just said, and then chewed her lower lip, just like she had been doing since she was a preschooler. In spite of myself, my hand drifted to my crotch, just likely brushing where my hardness stretched my pants.

As Jeanie looked towards Dulcie, she must have noticed my movement out of the corner of her eye. As she spoke, I hastily moved my arm upwards, covering my mouth like I had to cough, but it probably just added to the focus on my problematic prick.

"I hope that whatever you have isn't contagious, Daddy-o," Jeanie laughed. "I'd hate to catch it."

Dulcie laughed, crossing her arms beneath her breasts as she doubled over with growing gales of giggles. Her tits surged out of all the edges of her halter. I noticed the lack of tan lines. In the few weeks since our encounter, I guess she had been sunning topless, though if it had been out by our pool, I think I would have noticed. My cock certainly noticed the attractive tone now. I did not dare to glance at it, so I could only pray that it had not grown past the top of my pants. Peeking in on the girls was bad enough without my cock peeking out at them.

"Maybe Daddy would like you to catch it though, Jeanie," Dulcie finally was able to reply as her laughter subsided.

She had barely glanced in my direction, so unlike Jeanie, perhaps my daughter was unaware of my painful predicament. I could not help but notice that Dulcie seemed to be as entranced by Jeanie's improbable display of tits as I was, and that Jeanie was distracted from my discomfort, staring at Dulcie's cleavage. Jeanie's tongue involuntarily flitted out of her mouth and wet her bottom lip. I instantly recalled a "closing the sale" course years ago where some pop psychologist had explained that this was a sure sign of lust, and that once we had our target licking that lower lip, all we had to do was reel the fish in. Up until this point, I had assumed that it was me that Jeanie was fishing for. Now, I was unsure -- as if I did not have enough things to be unsure about already.

"S...sorry to interrupt," I managed to stammer, provoking more girly giggling.

"Oh, Daddy, nothing happening here..." Dulcie replied.

"So, as they always say in the cop shows, just move along...."

They dissolved in my laughter, turning in towards each other, my existence banished from their thoughts.

"Should I close the door?" I asked.

"No need, daddy. Like I said, nothing happening here..." Dulcie looked up.

"...maybe you need to close YOUR door though," Jeanie taunted. "If you can grab onto the knob just right. Not too loose, not too tight."

More laughter, this time so strong that Dulcie tipped forward, her hair covering her angelic face as her head lay on Jeanie's shoulder. She was still slumped over like that when I turned to walk down the hallway. I did not want to see whether or not she reached her hand over and touched Jeanie's leg for support.

In my mind, she did so, and that led to her stroking up that inviting thigh... I gave my head a vigourous shake, trying to clear my brain of those disturbing images. The worst part was that I knew that watching would turn me on even more than I already was. I knew that seeing them caress each other would render me unable to resist taking my cock into my fist and masturbating right in front of them, until my seed spilled and splattered onto their skin.

I hurried to my den, pausing just long enough to grab a used towel out of the hamper in the bathroom, to use as a receptacle for my seed. Dulcie was too captivated by entertaining her older sister's friend to ask me why I was taking a dirty towel to my room. Two more steps took me inside the den. I closed the door behind me, imagining but not actually hearing Jeanie's laughter at the accuracy of her prediction.

Many days after looking at my daughter, I ended up rushing to this private space to relieve my frustration, frantically searching the internet for a video or photo of some other young woman so that when I came, the image of Dulcie would not be emblazoned on my eyeballs. All too often, I opened my eyes after climaxing only to realize that the gal on the monitor was a ringer for my daughter. I was less conflicted the days that I discovered a top heavy young blonde slut who resembled Jeanie.

With Jeanie just down the hall, in Dulcie's room, it was difficult not to just close my eyes and imagine Dulcie rubbing Jeanie's leg as Carolyn's friend, older, more experienced, sluttier, stroked my almost innocent daughter's hair, cooing into her ear. My zipper was open and my hand was around my shaft even before I turned on my computer. I imagined Jeanie rolling onto her back, her sarong falling open, revealing nakedness underneath.

"Good thing I decided to just carry the bikini bottoms in my bag, Dulcie," she might be saying, her fingers stroking her pussy, which of course must be shaved. "My juices would have stained them too much to wear later in the pool in front of your Dad."

"He wouldn't mind," Dulcie might answer.

"Oh, I bet he wouldn't mind if I just went bottomless."

On cue, my jerking off was punctuated by the peels of laughter permeating through the walls. I might not quite have the dialogue right, but I had the tone of Jeanie's visit figured out.

My hand kept moving up and down my shaft, my baby finger caressing my scrotum every second or third stroke. It was no longer a matter of wanting to orgasm, but of needing to. Maybe if I came now, I could safely join the girls by the pool. At my age, a second involuntary erection so quickly after climax was unlikely.

I closed my eyes and imagined Jeanie sunning by the pool, those tits proving they were natural by flopping just a bit out to either side of her ribs as she lay on her back. Eventually, she would roll over. I thought about how much I would like to coat her tight cheerleader ass with my seed. Before I could stop the thoughts, suddenly it played out like a movie in my mind, where to my horror, Dulcie was right there watching me spurt, lying next to Jeanie, and as soon as I finished, my daughter sat up and rubbed my sperm into her chum's skin.

"The perfect tanning lotion," movie Dulcie giggled, as she turned, looked up at me, her tongue lustily rolling along her bottom lip.

Closing my eyes and shaking my head to try to banish the thoughts did not work fast enough to prevent me from picturing Dulcie topless, her tender young nipples excited, just aching for my teeth.

"That's not right..." I muttered, not referring to my including Dulcie in my sexual fantasy so much as the fact that her lips reflected the sun like they were cum coated. At no time in my private film had she kissed my cock or pressed her mouth the Jeanie's ass. There was no way she could have sperm there.

All that time, my fist was still pumping my shaft, and that old familiar pressure was building in my balls, demanding release. My interior movie freeze framed on that vision of Dulcie's shiny grin as great gobs of goo gushed up my shaft and out of my tip.

Peels of laughter from down the hall broke the spell. I had closed my eyes while I climaxed. As they opened, I worried that perhaps I had more than just moaned at the moment of exploding, and that the girls were laughing at me. Of course, I realized quickly as blood returned to my brain, it was much more likely that they were sharing typical girlish confidences about hair, clothes, makeup or boys.

I realized that as soon as I had thought the word "boys", my hand had started moving along the silky outer skin covering my still semi-erect shaft. I pondered for a moment whether I was jealous of my daughter and Jeanie allowing virile young stupid studs to fuck them, or confident knowing that Dulcie had already experienced the reality of a mature giving man, even if it was her father. Inevitably, this included a montage of imagined sexual activities featuring both Jeanie and Dulcie -- fisting hard ons attached to faceless bodies; taking fat cocks into wide open mouths; and, finally, Dulcie on all fours on her frilly covered bed, some stud entering her in a single stroke. As his cock pierced her ready pussy lips, I imagined Jeanie sliding underneath Dulcie into a 69 position. Before my daughter dropped her face to the bald cunt below her, Dulcie moaned, "Well, Jeanie, since you licked me to get me wet enough for fucking, I better return the favour."

Dulcie's real life voice startled me back to reality.

"Daddy, we're headed outside to the pool. When you're done whatever you're up to in there, would you mind bringing us some cold drinks? You can join us if you want."

The girls did not have to walk past my door to head downstairs and outside. Still, as I heard their footsteps get more distance, I relaxed my grip on my cock and allowed my resurgent erection to subside. I wondered whether Dulcie's voice had contained a bit of a teasing edge when she had referred to 'whatever' I was up to. I wanted to think that she and especially Jeanie assumed that I was working, but after having fucked my daughter, I knew she had few illusions about just how horny and frustrated I was. Dulcie also knew that I was man enough to need relief.

I straightened out my clothes so that when I walked to the window, nothing embarrassing was hanging out. The den overlooked the backyard. When Caro and her team mates had worked out and practiced cheer routines back there, it had been a wonderful view. I had missed the inspirational sights. If more ornamental girls were hanging around the house, it would be easier to resist my incestuous thoughts about Dulcie. I could simply exhaust my urges jerking off to the sight of nubile barely legal cheerbabes.

Like Jeanie -- who was now lounging by my pool wearing almost nothing at all. Her sarong was untied, lying beneath her almost nude body. She was not quite bottomless -- I could barely make out the side string of her thong without grabbing my binoculars from the shelf by my window. The back piece was burrowed deep into the space between her buttocks. It must have been so taut that it would have been rubbing against her rosebud, teasing her anus open. I wondered whether that was stimulating her sexually, making her wet.

My cock started swelling again as I pictured her rolling over, heavy tits straining against the brief triangles of her top, the tiny patch covering her cunt already darkened by her excitement. Perhaps that scrap of fabric was also so tight that it was pinched between her pussy lips, adding to the pleasure, making pressure build within, so that her nipples would be pushing against their coverings. The prospect of seeing her labia made my balls ache.

I resisted fondling my cock. Even having just climaxed, I was worried that I might explode again if these dreams actually came true while I was stroking myself. After how Jeanie had vamped me last summer, and her lingering caress today, I was awake to the possibility, however remote, that this hot young woman might want to fuck me. If that was true, I wanted not to disappoint her. I could always jerk off after she left if I was wrong.

Jeanie did not fulfill my fantasy of her turning over. Instead, she arched her back, giving me a perfect view of her boobs dangling loosely. I could almost make out her nipples, but not quite. Her left arm swung up and back, twisting her body, offering a fresh angle, but a less revealing position. She swiftly untied the string of the bikini top below her shoulder blades, but lay flat on her tummy before the front flapped away from her nipples.

Dulcie was sitting on a chair just to Jeanie's right, with only her legs in my view from where I stood beside my window positioned to watch Jeanie without being obvious about my peeping. I had been so focused on the nearly nude visitor that I had successfully forgotten about my nubile offspring for the moment. This successful demonstration of my theory ended when Jeanie lifted slightly up onto her elbows and turned her head to speak to Dulcie. Instead of focussing on the fresh display of tit, my eyes followed the motion of Jeanie's head.

I could not make out the words, but from what happened next, I assumed that Jeanie said something like "will you lotion up my back?" or maybe it was "the sight of you rubbing lotion into my bare skin will really turn your Dad on."

Which was what happened. My daughter slid off her chair and knelt submissively beside the older girl. Even before she picked up the bottle of lotion, my cock resumed throbbing.

Dulcie had changed or stripped down, and was wearing a bikini which rivalled Jeanie's for exposure. Instead of the halter style, it was what I think the girls call a bandeau -- a strip of fabric taut across the front of her boobs, tied in the back, but no neck or shoulder straps. Since it was made out of a shiny silver fabric, it looked like my baby was dressed in tin foil -- but not very much of it. If the fabric attracted the sun, as it seemed to, at least the fall air would not make her nipples cold and erect, so I might be spared that.

She poured a large dollop of creamy white lotion into her right palm. I could not help noticing that it resembled spunk, and wondered whether girls thought about hand jobs every time they put on sun screen. When she rose up to lean across Jeanie's back, I confirmed that Dulcie's bottom was also thong covered. Her hips curved perfectly to form a pair of nude buttocks. As with Jeanie, I could not even make out the string running inside her ass cleavage. From above, only the waist band hinted that she was not flashing a naked pussy. As she moved, her well toned muscles rippled, speaking to me, whispering "this is how I'll draw your cock into my deepest most private hole when you assfuck me."

I closed my eyes and shook my head, trying to knock that thought out of my brain. This was my baby's ass. When I opened my eyes, I focussed on her palm circling on Jeanie's back. As her arm moved, her chest followed, and I had a good view of the side of her left tit. The top was snug enough that it was not hanging loose as she leaned forward, but I noticed that her movements seemed to be slowly rubbing the side of the suit downwards, exposing more side boob, and more of the top slope of her tit.

It was possible that the top had slid so far that Dulcie's nipple was exposed. Just to check for certain, I reached for my binoculars. This also gave my hands something to do, and helped resist the tendency to reach down and massage my cock.

I discovered that although the nubbin of my daughter's nipple was safely shielded from sunburn, the half of her areolae above the tip was bared, swollen and puffed out from her breast. I knew her nipples were sensitive, but had to consider the possibility that my baby was excited -- either from touching her older sister's friend's skin, or by teasing me, her father.

My binoculars were strong enough that I could tell that her nipple was erect, stretching the silver fabric which barely restrained it. I did not have to see it to remember its magnificence. My mouth watered as I recalled the taste and texture of my daughter's flesh. My brain knew it was wrong, but my balls were showing it who was boss.

Dulcie continued moving her arm, working from the shoulder, applying lotion in ever increasing circular paths, covering a wider area of Jeanie's back. When she reached each shoulder, Jeanie would briefly tuck her elbows under her body and lever herself a bit upwards, so that Dulcie's fingers could curl around and totally coat the tops of Jeanie's arms. This taunted me with a glimpse of ample side boob, but she never lifted far enough to show more than a hint of nipple. The way the girls giggled as Dulcie worked, I suspected that this was all planned to torture me.

I wondered what they were saying. Were they talking cheerleading, college, or about boys? Or were they discussing me?

Perhaps Jeanie was telling Dulcie about how she used to vamp me in the kitchen, or warning Dulcie, "Don't look, because I know he'll be watching. He didn't buy those binoculars for bird watching. At least not the feathered sort."

Now, that would explain the laughter.

Jeanie, head turned right to chat with Dulcie, never glanced in my direction, but I thought that Dulcie's head bobbed upwards a few times before she remembered not to look at my window. Each time this happened, she chewed her lower lip, just like she used to as a little girl stuck on a tough addition problem, and applied herself to the task at hand more forcefully -- in this case, to oiling Jeanie's back.

Her fingers smoothed the oil deep into the skin, the warmth encouraging good penetration. She never even accidentally brushed along the sides of Jeanie's boobs, and certainly, there was no overt sexual touching. I did notice though that both young women kept their mouths hanging slightly open, lower jaws slack, as if panting slightly for breath.

Adjusting the zoom on my binoculars, I confirmed that Dulcie's nipples were not just still erect, if anything they had grown longer. The pressure they exerted on her top was forcing the fabric down ever so slowly, so that I could make out the top half of her nubs. Just a bit more twisting of her torso and rubbing her arm along her side, and the entire boob would spring free.

My tongue flicked across my lower lip. I realized that my lower jaw was just as slack as the girls', and the tiny string of drool dangling onto my chin was as much evidence of my excitement as my daughter's nipple. Of course, my hard cock was proof positive.

"Gonna hafta do something about that soon," I muttered to myself.

"Try and save it for the girls," I argued back.

"As if..." the sarcastic side of my mind taunted. "They're just cock teases. They'll never fuck an old fart like you."

Except Dulcie already had, and liked it. And then she had suggested inviting Jeanie to join us. So I had hope that this was the payoff on that suggestion, not merely a coincidental visit by Jeanie to an embarrassed daughter who regretted her rash actions.

In order to reach Jeanie's shoulders, Dulcie had leaned right over Jeanie's back, but stayed arched upwards enough not to make contact. Jeanie had a fairly unspectacular ass, so there was not even enough of a prominence there to cause flesh to brush upon flesh. I waited anxiously to see whether Jeanie might raise her rump in pleasure from the touch of Dulcie's hands, but she stayed flat on the lounger, even when Dulcie, having finished the shoulders, ran her hands quickly down the older girl's back.

Dulcie straightened as she moved her arms, settling back onto her haunches. Her thumbs touched each other slightly as she reached Jeanie's lower spine. Finally, Jeanie reacted slightly, polling her hips and sighing, her head relaxed, face against a towel. When Dulcie reached the notch at the bottom of Jeanie's spine, her hands flared out again, following the curves of the top of Jeanie's ass. Jeanie's thong left all that skin exposed, and Dulcie did not even pause as her hands travelled below the string at Jeanie's waist. She simply switched to circular motions to completely coat the rounded surfaces.

My eyes kept pivoting from the actions of Dulcie's fingers to the way that her arms massaged her own cleavage from the sides, at times squishing the breasts together, and then letting them relax. This motion was making her bandeau shift. Her nipples seemed to be taking turns winking at me as first one, and then the other, would slip free for a second, only to quickly disappear. The spandex fabric was tight enough that the band never fully bared her chest. Each appearance of areolae made my cock twitch in response.

Staring at my daughter's tits almost distracted me from the work of her hands. Her massage of Jeanie's ass was anything but brief. At first, she seemed tentative, quickly sliding her palms once along the slopes, well away from the older girl's ass crack. This caused Jeanie to twist and lift her head again, almost but not quite offering me a good glimpse of nipple.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers