No More Monkeys... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

"Don't be shy, do a proper job" I imagined might have been the words she said to Dulcie. Or maybe "Give your Dad a better show than that."

The second possibility made me grin, and my cock nodded in agreement.

Through the binoculars, I could see Dulcie blush a little, her chin bobbing down submissively as she nodded her consent. Jeanie settled back down, arms folded under her chin, but shifted her body to lift her ass a bit more into the air, like an offering to my daughter.

I have to give Dulcie credit. Once she committed to the task, she did not hold back. Her fingers moved hungrily all over that pliable flesh, caressing the lotion into the skin. She giggled and spoke a few soft words, leaning her mouth close to Jeanie's ear, incidentally offering me a fresh angle of exposed breast flesh.

"Your skin is so soft," was about the length of what she spoke before straightening up and pushing both hands around at once towards the middle of that delightful rump, two thumbs compressing flesh as they travel down the forbidden curve towards the hidden string of the bikini.

There was a moment's hesitation, but no more words exchanged. Instead, Jeanie pushed her ass upwards, forcing it against Dulcie's hands, making my daughter's thumbs plumb the depths fully, which meant they were toying with Jeanie's asshole. My attention was riveted on that action. Only later did I realize that I missed a perfect chance to see more of Jeanie's tits.

Jeanie and I must have groaned in unison. The young woman was bucking against my daughter's touch, and my cock was begging for any touch. As she writhed, the triangle covering her pussy was sliding, slipping into her slit, revealing her outer labia to my binoculars. I could see that she was swollen from excitement. The pinkness of her hairless crotch looked like a newborn baby's bottom.

That thought turned my mind back to the fact that it was my little girl, my baby, who was massaging this gal so sexually. Sure, she was eighteen, technically an adult, who had proven that to me by either seducing me or allowing me to seduce her -- I still was unsure which - but that just increased the shame and revulsion over how turned on I was by this little show with Jeanie.

Still, I was glued to the scene, unable to turn away from my window, binoculars held to my eyes. Dulcie's cheeks were flushed, excited either from the firmness of Jeanie's ass, the taboo of anal penetration, or from knowing that I was watching. Perhaps all of the above.

She giggled again, speaking as she laughed -- something like "This really is fun!" I bet. One of her favourite expressions as a five year old, she still used it when discovering new passions.

Just as quickly as her fingers had dipped into forbidden territory, Dulcie moved her hands again, but barely left Jeanie's skin untouched for a second. Though by now the entire rear had been coated with lotion, my daughter continued to knead and massage those firm buns. I guessed from her grin that she was really enjoying the experience. Given the innocence she displayed, I assumed that this was all new to her. Within a minute or so, enjoyment became excitement. Dulcie's lower jaw again dropped an inch, and I could see that she was panting.

Jeanie spread her legs wider, opening her ass invitingly. I watched as Dulcie massaged in ever smaller circles, working from the outer points of Jeanie's hip bones in towards the center - or "the target" as I now thought of Jeanie's rosebud. Dulcie's first dip into that crevice might have been passed off as accidental, or thoroughness. Now, her sensual ministrations were entirely purposeful. I saw that she was chewing her bottom lip, another "tell" from her childhood, a sure sign that she was concentrating on a new skill.

I watched Jeanie lift her head, her mouth moving in a growl, and then she settled lower into the lounger, moaning, shoulders twitching, back muscles rippling as her ass quivered with excitement. Her hips moved from side to side as Dulcie stroked her; her fingers grasped the edges of the chair. I sensed an orgasm building in those cheerleader loins. My balls begged to be allowed similar release.

Jeanie tossed her head back and screamed.

"I'm on fire," I thought I heard, once more thankful for the privacy fencing around the pool, but wondering which neighbours might hear.

Her hips were thrusting backwards, fucking Dulcie's thumb as the older girl writhed through her orgasm. Dulcie's hand was partially hidden, I could not tell whether Jeanie was climaxing strictly from the anal penetration or whether a few of my daughter's fingers might have drifted underneath Jeanie, that the tiny triangle of bikini was shoved aside, and that Dulcie was playing with her guest's rock hard clit. I knew that Jeanie would be flowing freely, her juices coating Dulcie's wrist and forearm. My brain wanted to know who would get to lick that clean.

Just before Jeanie crashed flat on the lounge chair, I realized that her activity had lifted her tits free of the top, and her engorged nipples were plainly visible - perfect and pink. Dulcie's top was still askew, but only offered tantalizing glimpses of those nipples, so forbidden, but already familiar.

I wondered to myself what might happen next. Dulcie was still gently rubbing between Jeanie's widespread legs, but unless the older girl just dozed off, that task soon would be redundant. Would Jeanie roll over, so that Dulcie could apply lotion to the front, including those improbable mounds? Would my daughter lean across and rub her entire front against her guest? Might that even lead to 69? Images cascaded quickly through my brain as I tried in vain to zoom in tighter on the girlie action.

Dulcie leaned forward, strands of arm tickling Jeanie's arm. Her body blocked my view, so I could only imagine that my daughter's nipples might be grazing Jeanie's bare shoulder. Perhaps, I reasoned, they weren't teasing me, because if they were, Dulcie would have leaned over the other way to give a better show. Of course, it could easily be Dulcie's relative inexperience at work.

Her lips were so close to Jeanie's ear that the warmth of her breath no doubt carried the words on their breeze. Whatever she said made Jeanie laugh, not the girlish giggling of earlier, but body rattling guffaws, causing her hips to buck up again just before Dulcie removed her hand from between Jeanie's legs. I tried in vain to dial the zoom in tighter, thinking that another round of fingering, or outright fisting, might be about to start.

Instead, Dulcie whispered in Jeanie's ear as she lifted her hand away from that wetness, casually smoothing her hair by her ear -- another trait I knew so well going back to watching my little girl grow from a scared little first grader with skinned knees into a hot young woman - one who had fucked her Daddy.

Jeanie spun around, her body twisting in my direction, offering a perfect view of her bare chest, nipples still erect, areolae puffed out like chocolate syrup on twin mounds of vanilla ice cream, all ready to eat. She did not pause for long before swinging her muscular legs off the lounger and jumping up. Dulcie followed as Jeanie vanished from view.

Too much blood was in my groin, not enough in my brain. I just could not react quickly enough. I was still holding the binoculars, barely turned away from the window, when the sound of footfalls running up the stairs was followed immediately by my door crashing open with a bang. I guess I had forgotten to lock it.

Dulcie tumbled into my den in front of Jeanie, staggering as if the older gal had shoved her through the doorway. Jeanie, I quickly noted, was still topless, her youthful tits bobbling upright even without support, her nipples smiling at me.

"Oh, geez, Daddy, I'm sorry, Jeanie is a naughty girl..."

"Yeah, Daddddy... and I thought you might be up here spying on us..."

"Well, he does have binoculars in his hands - Daddy, what are those for?"

"Obviously not for looking at half naked girls by the pool, or he wouldn't be able to resist taking out that hard cock and stroking it."

"You're right, Jeanie, we are pretty hot. He must have been bird watching." Dulcie was almost doubling over with laughter. "Or maybe he was looking at Mrs. Magruder on the next street over, tending her petunias...eeewww...but... no... that wouldn't explain the hard on."

"He was looking at us!" both girls exclaimed at once, pretty heads nodding close together. I could not help but think how simply they could lean just a bit further, kiss, caress each other's hair...

My cock throbbed urgently, just as the girls turned back to look at me. Jeanie pointed at me, her other arm crossing her chest, hiding those tasty looking treats.

"See, he's thinking nasty things about us. That's disgusting. We're barely legal, way too young for him."

"Not to mention that I'm his daughter!"

Both girls were doing a better job of laughing than of acting. I got several new close-up views of Jeanie's tits. She forgot to keep them covered up as she doubled over, arms falling across her belly. They jiggled slightly with each guffaw, but still settled upright, daring me to look away.

Instead, I just stared, my hands clenching the binoculars, my cock trying to burst out of my pants. I figured that if she was really as disgusted as she pretended, they would not be as hard as diamonds. My tongue instinctively flicked over my lower lip as I felt the primal desire to suck tit.

Dulcie's last remark echoed in my ears. I wondered whether Jeanie knew that my daughter had seduced me, or been seduced by me. I realized that I was staring at this young woman to avoid looking at Dulcie.

I turned my head, and my eyes met my daughter's gaze as her laughter subsided, a huge grin on her face. The bandeau top was askew, the top half of her right nipple peeking out, almost totally exposed. On the other side, the bottom of the left areola was bared, the nubbin bisected by the edge of the stretchy fabric. Her legs were spread shoulder width, comfortable, hands at her sides. She knew I was looking, and liked it, her smile spreading wider the longer our eyes never quite met. Her face glowed with excitement. Her breath was shallow panting.

"I think he likes the view up close even better," Jeanie said, stepping further into the room. She closed over to beside Dulcie.

"Here, let me fix that for you," she said to my daughter, reaching across to tug the bandeau into proper alignment without waiting for permission. Her fingers fumbled slightly, because the whole time, she was watching my reaction.

Dulcie also stared at me, as Jeanie moved slightly behind Dulcie, both hands at work. My baby's breathing became even slower as her friend's hands touched her breasts. Her tongue flicked across her lips, wetting them. Her pelvis seemed to lift and push ever so slightly towards me, her boobs rising into Jeanie's palms as those hands moved to snug tit into fabric, giving them a bit more kneading than was likely strictly necessary.

It seemed perfectly natural when Jeanie lowered her face, finally no longer watching my reactions. Her lips grazed Dulcie's left ear, her tongue slid down the side of that youthful throat, she nibbled the point of Dulcie's shoulder.

Dulcie moaned, her head tilting, first towards Jeanie, their hair brushing together, and then to the right, presenting her neck for more attention. Jeanie ran her mouth back upwards, wetting the line of my daughter's throat, and then nibbling that ear. Finally, she flicked the tip of her tongue inside Dulcie's aural canal, rolling it slowly. A shiver shook Dulcie's body, her tits juggling in excitement, her hips rolling, and her eyes half shut and dreamy. Her right hand shifted a half inch, as if anxious to stroke her own wet pussy, to respond to the electricity running from Jeanie's tongue to her clit. She stopped in mid motion. I guessed that she had suddenly remembered where she was and who was watching.

I must have pouted a bit, disappointed that Dulcie was not continuing and was apparently not yet fully comfortable sharing her sexual excitement with her father. Perhaps it was because her friend was there. That made no sense though, since it was Jeanie's palm now rubbing Dulcie's belly.

"Don't pout Daddy," Jeanie teased, her eyes locked on mine. "Dulcie is still your baby girl, your human doll."

Jeanie's hand continued the teasing, first rubbing upwards, just brushing against the bottom of Dulcie's tits where they protruded from the top. Then, it travelled smoothly along flesh downwards, dipping along the pubic curve, grazing the point where the scrap of fabric barely hid my daughter's slit.

Before I could do more than stand there, frozen, jaw open, Jeanie suddenly reached up and brusquely grabbed a handful of Dulcie's hair, not pausing before jerking my daughter's head back sharply. Instinctively, Dulcie gasped, her mouth opening. I recall now thinking that she looked like a baby bird waiting to be fed by momma bird.

No sparrow ever fed its young the way that Jeanie attacked Dulcie, savagely pressing her lips to my daughter's mouth, tongue already protruding, stabbing down towards Dulcie's throat. I was sure that I could hear the sound of teeth grinding, but that was quickly drowned out by Dulcie's groans. Dulcie clearly was not resisting this Sapphic attention, and responded by grasping her friend's arm, guiding Jeanie's hand to Dulcie's tit, and pressing it hard against that firm young flesh.

Jeanie escalated the making out, kneading forcefully, which caused Dulcie's top to finally spring completely off one tit, at which point two of Jeanie's fingers trapped Dulcie's nipple and squeezed. She obviously knew what women wanted, or at least what would turn Dulcie on even more. Rather than simply pinching the nipple, Jeanie would close her digits tightly for a few seconds, then relax them, and then press them together with ever increasing force.

Dulcie's groans got louder and longer with each squeeze. Her hips were starting to rotate, smashing against Jeanie at an awkward angle, but still expressing the universal signs of wanting desperately to be fucked, fucked hard, by something, anything, and by someone - anyone. Jeanie's midsection started reciprocating. They were too busy to pay any attention to the effect that this had on my already throbbing cock, which was threatening to tear right through the fabric trapping it.

"Open your legs for me," Jeanie said as she stopped kissing, pausing for breath.

She slid her hand along the front of Dulcie's thigh, tracing the muscles, putting on a show which had to be for my benefit. I could almost see the heat radiating off of my daughter's body as her friend caressed her. My slit tingled, as I imagined Dulcie's must. I could feel beads of precum trying to fight gravity and spurt out of the head, but instead, just dampen my underwear. With each second, Dulcie's womanly scent filled the tiny office more pungently.

"Touch...me," Dulcie begged.

Jeanie instead just teased her, fingers grazing all around Dulcie's wetness, likely being coated with some excess seepage, but never quite touching my daughter's treasure. She turned her head, eyes meeting mine.

"Daddy likes," she said, voice low, almost a growl.

"Touch her," I replied, my voice almost a whisper. "Rub her clit with your fingers. Start with just one finger."

I paused, watching as Jeanie followed my command, her long index finger extended, and stroking just once up Dulcie's slit, ending up bobbling my daughter's clit a single time, coming to rest with finger nail grazing the hood. Dulcie gasped for breath as the fingertip touched her feminine core. Her breast rose and fell, nipples straining towards me, almost begging to be sucked, twisted, and bitten. I wondered how my daughter would enjoy me on one nub, her chum on the other, our fingers dancing with each other in her quim. But that moment would have to wait.

"Describe her wetness," I told Jeanie.

"She soaked my fingers the moment I touched her. Your daughter is a horny little slut, Daddy."

Jeanie paused, and lifted her fingers to her mouth. With her other hand, she tweaked Dulcie's nipples to keep that excitement going, while Jeanie first lapped moisture slowly with an open mouth and flattened extended tongue, and then rolled her fingers into her cheek and licked them like a lollipop, finally bobbing her head slightly as if she was sucking a cock.

I had almost forgotten about my erection while Jeanie had touched Dulcie, but now it strained harder in my pants. I realized that I was holding my breath now.

"She doesn't taste anything like a guy," Jeanie finally observed. "Nothing salty about her. Sweet like honey, with floral notes of jasmine."

Then Jeanie chuckled. "But I bet you know that already, Daddy. So it must be hearing me say it that is turning you on so much. Does Daddy like dirty talk?"

I could not resist the pull of gravity. My chin nodded down and then up about a half inch. Jeanie's grin spread even bigger. She had dropped her hand back to Dulcie's loins.

"She's so wet; it's gushing all over her thighs, running down inside her legs almost to her knees. If I touch her clit any more, she'll start dripping right onto the floor."

As she spoke, Jeanie stroked Dulcie's outer labia, making the petal spread. Her baby finger caressed my daughter's clit, and then rested there, perhaps moving ever so gently as Jeanie curled first one and then two fingers inside Dulcie's cunt. Dulcie's jaw was fully open, a tiny bead of drool dangling from her lower lip. Her eyes were dreamy, her mind gone far inside, I guessed.

Dulcie's began to pant, shallow quick gasps for breath. Her chest rose and fell, nipples now as hard as pebbles, thrusting outwards. Jeanie's fingers caressed Dulcie's swollen bud with heightened intensity.

"You watching seems to make it even better for her," Jeanie mused. "Her orgasm is building. I can feel the electricity, the tightening of her muscles."

She paused and giggled. "Her cunt is trying to drag my fingers deeper. I think that the greedy bitch wants a cock to help her cum. Should we give her permission to let go? Or do you want to fuck her first?"

Now my mouth was frozen open. Jeanie was pimping my daughter to me, in a totally dominant sort of way. Dulcie seemed alright with it. Whether she was naturally a little subbie or just too turned on to care, I could not tell. In that moment, I did not care. I knew that soon, I would be fucking my daughter again, aided and abetted by the young woman who had spent so much time vamping me -- who I wanted to fuck even more than my daughter, I realized.

"Make her come on your fingers, and then I want to watch both of you licking them clean."

Dulcie moaned louder than ever at my aggressive direction.

"May we please see your cock while I get her off?" Jeanie said, her breathing ragged now.

Without a word in response, I put my binoculars on the shelf and swiftly dropped my pants into a puddle around my ankles. My erection was so huge that my briefs were shoved down around my balls by the pressure. I could feel the air conditioning trying to dry a spot of precum off my tip.

Jeanie's eyes popped wide, while my daughter was still in a dreamy fugue.

"Bigger than you expected?" I asked.

"It's huge... magnificent. I'm sad that I offered to let you fuck Dulcie first. I wish I could just stick it right into my ...my..."

"Use your words." I said, as I used to instruct both Dulcie and Caro when as toddlers they had grunted and pointed rather than speaking.

"...my cunt."

Incredibly, Jeanie blushed as she spoke. However, that did not stop her fingers from continuing to fuck my daughter.

"Make Dulcie come first," I directed, "and then share her taste with her. If you behave, I might let you have my cock inside you."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers