No More Monkeys... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers

Dulcie gasped. I saw that her thighs were clenching around Jeanie's fingers, but guessed that my offer to fuck Jeanie had as much to do with it as the fingers stroking her clit.

My cock was throbbing, long and hard. I resisted the urge to stroke it, in case that caused premature ejaculation.

"Look at how the tip is shiny," I instructed the girls, watching them watch me as I also noticed how Jeanie's fingers were moving faster. "You're making it pulsate with strength."

"I can't hold back," Dulcie moaned, and then there was silence for a moment, the only sound being that of Jeanie's fingers exploring my daughter's wetness.

Dulcie was right on the edge, so I just watched quietly. The tip of her tongue stabbed out and ran slowly along her bottom lip.

"Look at how horny she is," Jeanie said, grinning across at me, fingers thrusting deep into Dulcie's quim. "Tell him what you want as a reward for sharing your climax, slut."

Before Dulcie could speak, Jeanie yanked her hair and bit her neck. A single tear rolled out of the corner of one eye, but Dulcie was too close to orgasm to stop now.

"I want you to taste me while I wrap my hand and lips around your cock and make love to it." Dulcie said, the words coming out slowly. "I want your cum to fill my mouth and slide down my throat. Then I want Jeanie to kiss me, to taste you, to lick me while I eat her cunt, until you are hard again and ready to fuck us, each in turn, to make us your sluts."

As she spoke, her body shook, her thighs clenching around Jeanie's wrist. She finished with a gasp and a sigh, and looked for an instant like she might fall over. Jeanie steadied her with a forearm behind her shoulders. Either Dulcie had just orgasmed, or had learned to fake it very well.

Jeanie looked up at me, as if she could read my mind. "If that wasn't real, I've never had a real one. I thought her abs were going to tear my fingers off."

She then turned her head and raised her hands, cupping Dulcie's chin from either side. They shared a long slow tongue twisting kiss. When Jeanie finally broke for air, she quietly slid a finger the inch or two up and over, across Dulcie's lip. I watched as my daughter tasted herself.

Jeanie's other hand moved off Dulcie's chin as well. Sunlight highlighted the traces of fluids in finger shapes left on Dulcie's skin. This hand Jeanie brought to her own mouth, pausing dramatically and turning towards me before she licked every finger but one clean, sticking her tongue out to lap at them like a popsicle.

"This taste is for you," Jeanie spoke as she stepped towards me, her arm extended, that dripping wet index finger aimed right at me.

My jaw was still hanging slackly open, so all I had to do was stand still as Jeanie inserted my gift into my cheek. My tongue automatically wrapped itself around the finger, trapping it briefly in my mouth, but more importantly, licking all of my daughter's essence off. My lips closed around the base of Jeanie's finger and I suckled it, just like sucking on a nipple. I could feel, as well as see, the shivers running through her body.

Over Jeanie's shoulder I could see that Dulcie was watching, still in rapture, her eyes half closed, unfocused, yet, I knew, seeking my reassurance. Her hands were slowly moving, one caressing her breasts, flicking her nipples gently, while with the other she rubbed her tummy, each stroke dropping lower down her belly, not quite touching her still inflamed clit. As her hand dropped lower, so did her eyes, until, I realized, she was staring dreamily at my engorged cock, precum still dripping from my slit.

I gently pushed Jeanie's finger from my mouth, until it rested on my lower lip. With a nod in my daughter's direction I said, "I think its Dulcie's turn for a taste."

Jeanie briefly looked confused; until she saw my eyes flick downward. Following my gaze, she noticed the wet end of my cock. She then looked back up; eyes meeting mine, grinning broadly, as one hand wrapped around my shaft, smoothly sliding up to palm the knob.

"Be careful." I whispered. "It's loaded and ready to fire."

"Your cock is cocked?" Jeanie giggled back.

I glanced again over her shoulder, and saw my daughter licking her lips in anticipation. Her eyes were once again wide open, glowing with excitement. Her fingers were now deep within her own cunt, mashing the wet flesh.

"Is Daddy going to fuck me now?" Dulcie asked in a 'little baby girl voice'. "I promise if he does, I'll be a good little monkey. No more jumping on the bed."

She lost her poise then, slumping into a fit of giggles as Jeanie stepped back towards her, arm extended. After a moment, Dulcie pulled herself together. Without prompting, she leaned over and sucked the proffered digit into her mouth, closing her lips around and slurping it deep onto her tongue. I shifted a half step to my left to see that she was thoroughly working to lick up all my juice, making her cheeks bulge.

Jeanie started to toy with Dulcie's nipples with her free hand, causing my daughter to have that dreamy half closed eyes look again. I assumed she had swallowed all the taste she could coax off Jeanie's finger, because Dulcie opened her mouth and grabbed her friend's wrist, holding Jeanie's hand steady while she flattened her tongue, stuck it as far out as she could and cleaned Jeanie's palm, where most of my pre cum had been deposited.

It was Jeanie's turn to moan and shift her feet wider to improve her balance as her body shook with pleasure. Apparently my young daughter knew how to use her tongue. A fist sized ball of jealousy welled up in my chest as I wondered who she had been practicing on. But then it dissolved, and I felt my grin spread as I realized that if she was practicing on girls, then more treats might be in store for me even after Jeanie went back to school.

'What are you thinking!?' the sane corner of my brain protested. 'The more girls Dulcie shares with you, the sooner you'll be caught and sent to jail.'

That voice was soon overwhelmed by the heat melting my mind as Dulcie made eye contact while running her tongue up the inside of Jeanie's wrist.

"Do you want some of this?" she seemed silently to be asking me.

I felt my cock nod agreement. After fantasizing about Jeanie for over a year, I was soon going to fuck her. First though, I would fuck my daughter again. I just hoped they didn't mind if I needed time to recover in between. Something told me that they would amuse themselves or each other just fine.

Jeanie tossed her head back and moaned, weak in the knees. She let a big shiver run through her body, and then shook her arm out of Dulcie's grasp. Both girls turned to me, pinkies interlocked.

"He looks ready," Jeanie said.

Dulcie's chin nodded just a fraction of an inch. She was chewing her lower lip with her front teeth, just like she was eight and stumped by addition and subtraction. I felt ready to melt at the sight; not for the first time, I questioned just what the hell I was doing taking advantage of this sweet young girl who I had raised so well. Going to hell, that's what. But my cock didn't care. My balls were tight to my groin, and my prick was pointing straight at the target - my eighteen year old daughter's cunt.

"Don't explode yet," Jeanie warned me. "I want your seed inside your daughter's sweet young cunt so I can eat cream pie."

"You...you mean he's going to fuck me without protection?" Dulcie stammered.

I realized that I was grinning even wider at the insanity of my daughter being eager for incest, but not for unprotected sex. Though I guess the latter is riskier. Except I hadn't fucked anybody but her in a long time, and had taken her virginity. Unless she had been fucking around in the few weeks since, we were safe, at least from disease.

"We should be fine, since you told me before that you're on the Pill," I reasoned. "Unless you've become a fuck slut for every skeevy senior on the football team."

That made Jeanie double over with laughter. "Oh, Daddy, don't you know...your girl only has eyes for you."

Dulcie had begun to pout, but Jeanie's laughter was infectious. Even I snickered a bit, until I got distracted watching my baby's tits jiggling. Amazing how even after watching her fisted to orgasm, just that little detail caught my attention. It might have been that moment when I noticed how much her nipples resembled her mother's at a similar age. No wonder she turned me on so much that I could not resist.

"Don't worry, baby, I didn't mean that as an accusation," I said.

Dulcie beamed, tossing her shoulders back, which just made her tits, and my cock, bounce more.

Jeanie stepped forward and reached her hand forward, lightly stroking my shaft, her caution suggesting considerable experience.

"We don't want this blowing off too soon," she said, closing her palm and fingers tight around my root, using it as a handle to tug me forward.

Dulcie pirouetted, her ass just a flash as she flounced out of the room and down the hallway. I heard the familiar sound of girl flopping onto mattress.

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" I yelled, barely restraining my laughter, as Jeanie pulled me out the door and towards my daughter's room.

What I saw was reminiscent of the evening weeks prior, which had led to my deflowering Dulcie, except this time she was even more dishevelled, bouncing on the bed in a disarranged bikini, rather than her baby doll pyjamas. On the prior occasion, she had been facing the door, her beautiful bouncy breasts greeting me. This time, she was on all fours, presenting her rump.

I also had Jeanie propelling me forward this time, in person, not just my hormonally charged imagination fuelled by thoughts of the vampish cheerbabe. No hesitation in the doorway, no chance for second thoughts, just my shins striking the edge of the mattress before Jeanie finally released her grip as she jumped up beside my daughter, bums bumping each other. I was still moving forward, and my momentum caused my instincts to kick in, my knees teetering up on the edge of the mattress, my feet rising off the floor. My head and shoulders quickly fell further, and I stuck my hands out to break the fall, landing with my face about six inched behind Dulcie's upturned ass, her exposed labia winking up at me, her rosebud gaping with wet anticipation. I felt my tongue flick across my lips and into the air, my desire to taste forbidden fruit no longer hidden.

Jeanie glanced back over her shoulder, grinning. "Isn't this better than peeping out the window?"

I crawled forward, and rose up onto my knees, freeing up my hands.

"Remember, Dulcie's ready to be fucked," Jeanie directed, and then giggled.

After turning to give my daughter a slow tongue twisting spit swapping kiss, she continued. "After that, we'll play it by ear whether you fuck me while I eat the cream pie, or you watch first, and then fuck me."

"Notice that either way, Jeanie ends up getting fucked," Dulcie laughed. "It's a win-win."

As she spoke, Dulcie's hips swivelled and pushed backwards, presenting towards me animalistically. I realized that the time for play had ended. No nipple fondling, no cunt lapping. On with the fucking.

Both girls still had their heads turned back looking at me, grinning.

"Fuck me, daddy," Dulcie commanded. "Now."

Jeanie slapped Dulcie's ass for emphasis, her painted fingernails caressing the lowest curve which turned down and in towards my target. I scuttled forward on the bed, my erect cock leading the way. My tip angled upwards, sliding along the cleft of Dulcie's ass, nestling in the notch at the bottom of her spine, my shaft between her cheeks momentarily. I used one hand to caress each of the two perfect athletic rumps before me. While I did that, the girls kissed deeply. This time, I sensed, it was entirely for their own enjoyment, not about giving me a show.

Finally, they came up for air. Though only seconds had passed since Dulcie's demand, Jeanie looked back at me and said, "She said NOW..."

I must not have moved fast enough even then, because before I processed the instructions, Jeanie twisted backwards, using her gymnastic flexibility, and slid her hand quickly down my daughter's lower back, brushing her palm against the tip of my cock before grasping the shaft as it slid along Dulcie's anal cleavage.

"Fuck her in the cunt, Daddy, so I can eat it." Jeanie said, forcing me to pull back enough that my cock slid down towards my daughter's inviting labial wetness. "You can fuck her ass later."

Both girls giggled again, and this time Dulcie spoke. "Don't worry. You know how much I like my ass filled. Your cock will get its chance. But my cunt needs it now."

As Dulcie spoke, Jeanie had released her grip, but only long enough to slip that arm underneath Dulcie's belly, and then grasping my cock just below the head, which she tugged forward towards Dulcie's quim.

Dulcie groaned, I suspect because the heel of her chum's hand must have been rubbing the top of Dulcie's slit, stimulating her clit. I also understood my daughter's sensuality enough to guess that the motion of that arm along Dulcie's belly was adding to the thrill, triggering another set of pleasure centers.

Jeanie's pulling tipped me forward, and I felt my head and shoulders surrendering to gravity. Not wanting to collapse Dulcie into a pile, I reached my arms forward. My hands did not land on the mattress though. Instead, I instinctively curled my elbows and cupped my palms around my daughter's tits.

"Yesss..." Dulcie moaned, her nipples trying to pierce my flesh. "Pull my nubs while you fuck me."

I felt her wetness dripping on my tip as I bumped against her gaping lips. Her hips were twisting, tremors shaking her body. If this was not another climax, then she was building to a really big explosion.

Jeanie removed her hand, freeing my shaft to enter my daughter. I felt the silky interior of my daughter's cunt as her well toned abs drew my member deeper inside her womb and, without further thought or prompting, I started fucking her with long, hard strokes.

"Ohhh...yeah... that's... it," Dulcie panted as my cock ploughed deep into her pussy. "You ...fucking... fill... me...up...so well...daddy...with ...your ...hard fat...big cock."

Soon, she was humping back against me, my fingers kneading her tits for a few strokes before they shifted to grasp her hard nipples and pull on them. Her moans however were muffled, because Jeanie screamed "Oh yeah, so fucking hot," loudly enough that I worried a neighbour might hear, even through the closed windows, and then grabbed a handful of Dulcie's sweaty hair and pulled her into a long deep hug, while, at the same time, reaching beneath Dulcie.

I could feel Jeanie's thumbnail scrape the silky skin of my shaft as she tweaked my daughter's clit while I fucked the girl I had sired.

"Feel that, Dulcie. Feel your Daddy connected to you in the most intimate way possible." Jeanie spoke, barely loud enough to hear, her lips breathing into Dulcie's ear. "Feel how he fills you up when his whole prick is pushed up inside of you. Then feel how your pussy contracts as he pulls back, trying to drag him back deep inside."

Almost magically, the words made me pull back, and made Dulcie's twat grab at me even harder. Feeling my daughter's loins wrapped around my cock was as unreal and as incredible the second time as the first. I found myself wondering why I had been avoiding repeating the experience, as Dulcie's muscles tried to milk me, encouraging me to fuck her harder than ever.

As we continued fucking in a steady tempo I leaned forward and bit her shoulder, tasting my own flesh and blood with intensity I had never shared with her mother. Our bodies thrust back and forth, working together, the room filled with Dulcie's moaning, and the sweet musk of her wetness.

Jeanie withdrew her hand, holding her fingers between her face and Dulcie's.

"Look at how wet you are, baby. That's you, but most of it, I took off of his cock. Isn't it beautiful?"

Dulcie just panted, unable to speak. Jeanie brought the fingers to her own mouth, gently flicking her tongue out to taste Dulcie. Then she offered the unlicked digits to my daughter, the source of the special sauce. Without hesitation, Dulcie drew them deep into her mouth, bucking her hips and bobbing her head in rhythm, like she was giving head while being fucked.

"Don't you just love fucking an older guy? You're so lucky -- guys our age blow their load right away, and you're so hot a guy your age would have wasted it watching us out by the pool. Your Dad is lasting a really long time," Jeanie whispered to Dulcie. "You are such a lucky girl."

Dulcie nodded her agreement, teeth now biting her lower lip as her hips bore down, grinding her clit against me. I could sense an orgasm building.

"Fuck her, Daddy; make your baby come, "Jeanie coached.

"Fuck me daddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyy..." Dulcie screamed, twisting her head back, looking over her shoulder to meet me with her eyes. "I need to cummmmmmmmmm."

If THAT didn't reach the neighbours, we were safe to continue our taboo fucking forever.

Dulcie's muscles were spasming around my cock. I held tight, riding out the waves of her climax, my cock throbbing but still not pumping seed into my daughter's womb. That took help from Jeanie, who I have to admit I had forgotten about for a second. Her fist clamping around my balls, and one finger of her other hand penetrating past my sphincter to stimulate my prostate fixed that.

Almost immediately, I gushed forth great gobs of goo, pumping what felt like the most earth shattering orgasm of my life into Dulcie.

As my load emptied into her I kept repeating ""I love you baby."

Spent, I collapsed beside her, my slimy cock still quivering. Dulcie rolled over, her head nestling upon my shoulder. I glanced over and saw that Jeanie was not content to cuddle with us. She remained on all fours, crawling around and wrapping one hand around my shaft while gently caressing Dulcie's nipples with the other. Then she bent forward, which lifted her ass beautifully in the air. At that moment, I knew I had to fuck not just her pussy, but that ass as well. I chuckled at my presumption, but then smiled; after all, so many dreams had already come true.

Jeanie playfully stuck out her tongue and licked the side of my wilted shaft, rolling the sludge on her lips, grinning at me, and then without a word, lowered her head between Dulcie's thighs. My daughter purred like a kitten as her sister's long-time friend and rival began to lick my cream pie out of her pussy. I could not really see much more than Jeanie's blonde hair bobbing up and down as she feasted on this treat, popping up quickly to say "Yup, tastes the same from both of you," and then tackled her task again.

I was not left out though. Jeanie's hand remained around my cock, and she continued pumping it in her fist, the tempo probably matching her cunt lapping pace. Soon, Dulcie and I were staring at each other, faces inches apart. She had a dreamy look on her face, and then began biting her lower lip as Jeanie's efforts were causing Dulcie's hips to roll, and then to start jumping up off the bed. Dulcie closed her eyes, her fingers traipsing along my chest, and then she began to tweak her own left nipple.

The pleasure must have been intense, as Dulcie could no longer rest on my shoulder, rolling off so that she could tug on both her breasts at once and Jeanie had unobstructed access to Dulcie's wetness. For a brief instant, I had a good view of Dulcie's clit trapped in Jeanie's teeth, being pulled slowly away from my daughter's body, and taken deep into Jeanie's mouth, where the older girl slurped on it like a cock. Eventually, though, Jeanie went back to exploring inside Dulcie's cunt for crumbs of my seed, and once again, all I could see was the top of her head. She was so focussed on Dulcie that the hand holding my now semi erect shaft was idle.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers