No More Monkeys... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, Dulcie noticed this. She reached over and added her hand above Jeanie's, fisting me with determination, which my cock responded to with appreciation.

"Mmm...Daddy... you're almost hard enough to fuck again," she mumbled, "and it's Jeanie's turn. Don't you think she's been a good girl, making sure we got off first? I think she deserves a good fucking."

Jeanie lifted her head just long enough to respond. "But there's still cream. I'm not finished eating."

Dulcie reached down with her free hand and caressed Jeanie's hair. "I know, sweetie, you're doing a great job. Did I say anything about stopping? I want you not just to clean me. I want to come on your face. But Daddy can still fuck you while you finish."

My cock surged in Dulcie's grasp, excited by this proposal. After a few more licks, Jeanie again raised her head. This time, there were no words. She scuttled forward on the bed, sitting up, knees on either side of Dulcie's hips. She leaned down and deeply kissed first Dulcie and then me.

As I was savouring the salty sweetness of the combined creams, Jeanie spoke what we all were thinking. "Tastes great, doesn't it. I just had to share."

"Sharing is good. Daddy taught me that," Dulcie agreed.

Jeanie pushed herself backwards, again raising her ass high in the air as she lowered her head towards Dulcie's loins. I scuttled towards the end of the bed.

"Remember, doggy style, not her anus, Daddy," Dulcie directed. "Cunt fucking first in this house."

Both girls giggled wildly as I positioned myself behind Jeanie.

"Besides, my ass gets fucked before hers," Dulcie added.

I fisted my cock a few times to ensure full hardness as I lined up with Jeanie's bucking hips. Her face was pressed fully into my daughter's cunt. I could not see the tongue action, but guessed from the sounds that she was going at it vigourously. The way that Dulcie was bucking up off the bed testified that Jeanie was an effective as well as an eager muff diver.

"What about protection?" I asked, aware that unlike Dulcie, Jeanie was sexually active with many boys - so much so that my older daughter, Caro, thought her a slut.

"My gym bag..." Jeanie lifted her head just long enough to instruct me. "On the chair..."

A quick glance confirmed that an unfamiliar logoed tote lay on the frilly little girl seat that might be all that remained of Dulcie's innocence. I fumbled with the zippers. My fingers weren't helped by my frequent glances over to the bed, where Jeanie's head and ass were bobbing in unison, Dulcie writing on her back below that talented tonguing. Finally, in an end pocket, I grasped a square foil pouch.

"Good thing I bought the extra large..." Jeanie teased, glancing back at me as I ripped the foil with trembling fingers and then struggled to roll the rubber onto my shaft, the girth of my helmet stretching the bottom edge.

Dulcie grabbed Jeanie by the hair and shoved her face back against my daughter's slit.

"Eat, bitch," Dulcie commanded. "Daddy might be out of practice, but I'm sure it's just like riding a bicycle."

Just as she spoke that last word, I felt the bottom of the rubber snug down my shaft, almost reaching my root. I could feel that it was tight and secure, even though I had not worn one for over twenty years. I fisted myself once for good measure, though I doubt that I had lost any turgidity in the process. My organ swelled, ready and eager, in my grip as I stepped behind Jeanie's upturned ass.

"If this is like riding a bike, that's quite a seat," I joked, lining my tip up as best as I could with that gyrating target. "I'll give it one helluva a ride."

"Ride 'em, cowboy," Dulcie shouted, her shyness totally stripped away.

"I think you mean WOW boy," Jeanie laughed, her ass humping back at me as she fingered Dulcie's clit, apparently realizing that trying to concentrate on eating the last of my cream pie out of that young cunt might be too ambitious while she was distracted.

Her agitation made it hard for me to focus my aim, and my first few thrusts either slid off at odd angles, my tip smushing against the inner curves of her ass and thighs, or poking at her anus, provoking protest that it was the wrong hole. Finally, Jeanie reached under her body and grabbed my bobbing member, steering it none too gently to the right spot. One backward thrust of her hips buried me to the hilt, her pussy being already gaping open, wet and ready.

"Go slow, make it last," Jeanie directed unnecessarily. Having dumped that huge load into my daughter, there was no way I would come quickly again. Though I suppose some girls might still have demanded hard fast fucking, slow and prolonged, at least to start was my instinct for this second round of fucking.

I grasped the cheerleader by her hips, and took over regulating our rhythm. She lowered her head again, while still finger fucking Dulcie. Jeanie's tongue seemed to alternate between searching my daughter's labial folds for the final stray seeds of my explosion, and flicking Dulcie's clit vigourously, tongue extended, entire head moving in long strokes up Dulcie's slit, and then lifting, retreating and licking again.

Fucking Jeanie was incredible. Dulcie was special, not so much because she was my progeny as due to the tightness of her cunt. The experience with Jeanie was not better or worse, so much as a perfect contrast. Though only a year older, she was much more experienced. The looseness of her cunt walls was balanced by the experienced flexing of her well toned abs, her cunt walls grasping at my shaft, her cervix tight to my head, and then relaxing as I bottomed out, only to milk me again in tempo with my next stroke.

From my superior vantage point, I saw my daughter trashing joyously, enjoying the Sapphic attention. Her eyes were shut, then dreamily half open, then shut again as she grabbed handfuls of Jeanie's hair, dragging her sister's frenemy across her bud.

Although Dulcie's hips were bouncing wildly, after several minutes, she snapped her eyes open.

"This isn't working," she said. "I need a better view of Daddy's cock going into Jeanie's cunt."

Jeanie and I both froze in mid stroke.

Dulcie chewed her lip for half a minute, just like when she was a toddler, deep in thought. Then, her smile lit up the room like a thousand suns. "I know..." she exclaimed.

She gently pushed Jeanie's face back, pulling herself to a seating position, and then bouncing to one side of the bed. She patted the mattress beside where she knelt.

"Jeanie, lie on your back here, ass right at the edge of the bed."

There was a soft "plop" as my cock popped out of Jeanie's vagina as she complied. Swiftly, she settled into position, with her cunt lips lined up to my tip. Dulcie held her hand out in a classic stop signal, so I did not start fucking just then.

First, Dulcie shuffled over, swinging her knee above and across Jeanie's body, and then lowering her quim in Jeanie's face.

"Okay, Daddy, now I can see while Jeanie eats me. Start fucking her again."

I obeyed, burying myself in a single movement.

"Oh, sir, you feel so fucking big inside of me. I've fucked tons of guys. That's made me stretched out, so most cocks can't fill me like you do," Jeanie moaned before resuming licking up the cream now drizzling out of my daughter's womb.

She was not discouraged by the new angle. Jeanie grasped Dulcie's ass and I had a great view of her tongue probing Dulcie's depths. Instinctively copying Jeanie a bit, I lifted her ass in my hands, gaining a better angle to plunge my cock over and over deep and hard into Jeanie's depths, her muscles still massaging me.

Dulcie nipples were still erect with arousal, and she began kneading them, until they were so huge that she moaned, "Daddy, they are aching to be sucked."

She arched her back and then fell towards me. I bent forward, dipping so we did not bonk heads as I grabbed a teat in my teeth. She must have been feeling some pain, because with her gyrating, it was hard to regulate my nibbling, but she never complained. She just started running her fingers through my hair.

We continued our three way like that for several minutes, Dulcie and Jeanie both groaning and writhing, orgasms apparently approaching. I even felt my balls once again tightening as they prepared for another discharge.

"So hot, so nasty," Dulcie gasped, "coming on Jeanie's tongue while she eats my Daddy's seed out of me."

The confirmation of her climax was all that I needed to spill over the top and spurt more seed, this time filling the rubber rather than Jeanie. Her attention to Dulcie was disrupted by her sudden scream, as her body tensed, muscles milking me, riding her own orgasm.

As my body started to relax, I heard a door slam below, and footsteps running up the stairs.

"What's wrong? Why the yelling? Is someone hurt?" I heard my older daughter Carolyn ask as she rounded the corner into Dulcie's room.