No Purer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers

Julia's eyes opened with surprise, and she let out a little giggle. "It's cold in the bottle, but it feels all warm in my tummy, Daddy."

Aiming the remote control, Dean started the movie. "Give that one a few minutes to settle, and we'll see if you want another."

After only a minute or so, she requested another shot. This time Dean did chuckle as he poured. "You're going to learn the hard way, I guess."

By the sixth shot in less than thirty minutes, Dean could tell his daughter felt the effects of the alcohol.

"Can I have another, Daddy?" She asked.

"Why don't you wait a little while? I can tell it's hitting you."

Julia blew a raspberry. "No it isn't. I just feel warm, and really good."

One corner of his mouth twitching up into a smile, Dean said, "Try to stand up."

"Why, Daddy?"

"Just try it," he chuckled in response.

Julia stood up, her eyes going wide when she felt her balance leave her. She grasped the arm of the couch to keep from stumbling, and then promptly sat back down. "Is that supposed to happen?"

"Yes," her father laughed. "Watch the movie for a while. Here comes the good part."

"Okay, Daddy," she responded, settling into the cushions.

Dean let her have two more shots, and then flatly refused to give her any more. He could tell that she teetered only a sip or two away from slipping over the line from tipsy to drunk. She pouted prettily in protest, a favorite tactic with her loving father, but he refused to budge.

As the credits rolled, Julia leaned in close and draped her arm across her father's chest. "I missed this, Daddy," she contentedly sighed.

"I did too, honey," he replied. His wife had adamantly cut off any such sort of intimate physical contact the moment Julia's breasts sprouted. It is unseemly and sinful, she'd chastised them both, upon seeing them hug.

Julia looked up at her father and said, "I haven't seen you smile in so long. I hated seeing you so unhappy."

"Life's hard sometimes," he sighed.

"Mother made it hard. Nothing you did was good enough for her."

"I know, honey. Let's not talk about it."

"Okay, Daddy," Julia responded, snuggling back up against her father.

He could feel her warmth, and smell the floral scent of her shampoo in her hair. Wrapping his arm around her, he settled back into the cushions and watched the outtakes playing alongside the credits.

When he noticed the sensation of her firm breasts pressing against his arm, it startled him. He shamefully recognized the tingle in his loins, and the feeling of blood swelling his manhood. Though he'd only consciously noticed the feeling this very moment, he'd subconsciously enjoyed the feeling ever since she leaned in to hug him. Quickly unwrapping his arm from his daughter, he said, "We should probably go to bed. I'll warn you right now, you're not going to feel very well in the morning."

"We'll see," Julia responded, wrinkling her nose in a mocking expression.

"Oh, you'll see, alright. Good night, honey."

"Good night, Daddy."

****

Julia curled up in her blankets, awakening from a dream about a rapidly beeping robot beating her over the head.

The phone rang again.

Without uncovering her head, Julia fumbled around until she found the phone. The phone rang again, the sound like a knife stabbing into her temples. A little whimpering moan escaped her as she looked at the caller ID. "Hello."

"How are you feeling this morning?" Her father asked.

"Horrible," Julia moaned.

"I warned you," Dean managed to say without laughing or sounding smug. "Drink plenty of water, take a couple of Excedrin, and have a bath. I need to get back to work, but I'll call you later to make sure you're feeling better, honey."

"Okay, Daddy," Julia mumbled. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Julia turned off the phone and dropped it on her bedside table, pulling the covers over her head. Her father's advice called to her a few moments later, because her mouth felt as dry as a desert. Getting out of bed proved a painful experience, but she had little choice considering the painful pressure of her strained bladder.

After peeing, Julia took all her father's advice to heart. A few minutes of soaking in the bath helped chase away the groggy feeling gripping her, as well as her headache.

Feeling at least somewhat refreshed after her bath, Julia stepped out of the bath and toweled dry. Anticipation then burned away the last of her hangover as she looked at her new clothes, just waiting for her to put on.

Picking up the pair of silky white panties, she slipped them on and looked in the mirror. Instantly, she smiled and ran her hands over her revealed thighs and hips, loving the way the panties looked on her. The material felt wonderful against her skin, a shift in her weight causing the slippery cloth to rub over her labia, sending a tingle through her sex.

Julia felt her nipples stiffening from the sensation, and glanced at her full, firm breasts in the mirror. The pink tips stood out from their slightly darker halo, and she couldn't resist running her fingers over the stiff points. The touch sent an even sharper jolt of pleasure through her sex, and she could feel the tingle of wetness lubricating her depths.

Almost reluctantly, she put on her new bra that matched the panties. The lacy cloth lifted her breasts, enhancing the view in the mirror even more. Julia blushed when she realized that her stiff nipples were still plainly visible through the brassiere, as were the slightly darker circles of her areola.

While the white blouse that followed helped hide her nipples, the light material didn't conceal the evidence of her arousal completely. Pulling on the dark blue skirt, she admired the five inches of her long legs revealed above the knee. Her mother had never allowed her to reveal so much skin except to swim, and then only in their pool in the back yard, behind the tall privacy fence.

I hope Daddy likes my outfit, Julia thought nervously. Though not remotely as conservative as her mother, Julia knew that her father would feel protective of her as well. She nearly changed into a less revealing blouse, but decided against it. Some of my new things are more revealing than this. I should see what Daddy thinks of this, so I get a real reaction.

Decision made, Julia walked out of the bathroom to start on her chores. Though her taskmaster mother wasn't here to demand it any longer, Julia understood that her father worked hard, and that someone needed to maintain the house. Her father appreciated the work – it made him happy – and that was all the encouragement Julia needed to whistle as she cleaned and straightened the house.

****

Dean let out a little sound of surprise as his daughter wrapped her arms around him the moment he walked in the door.

"Welcome home, Daddy."

"What's this all about?" Dean laughed, wrapping his arms around her and trying not to jab her with his briefcase.

"I told you, I missed hugging you, Daddy," Julia effervesced as she stepped back from the hug.

Only then did Dean notice how his daughter was dressed. Memories his wife's young body the first time he saw her undressed on their wedding night filled Dean's head. Though everyone knew she must have an amazing body, the loose, many-layered clothing she wore had offered no glimpse of it whatsoever. Seeing her nude had nearly stopped his heart.

If anything, Julia's body was even sexier than her mother's.

"Daddy?" Julia asked nervously.

"Sorry, honey – you just surprised me a bit."

"Do you... Do you like it? Is it okay? I can take everything back if..."

Dean held up a hand, making his decision in a matter of moments. "It's okay, honey. It will take some getting used to, but I'm your father, so I'm allowed to worry a little, aren't I? You look beautiful." You look incredible, popped into his head, but he quickly pushed the thought down.

"Thank you, Daddy," Julia beamed, hugging him once more.

Dean acutely noticed her breasts pressing against his chest, and fought down shame as his manhood twitched. "You're going to hug me to death," he nervously laughed.

Stepping back, Julia smiled and said, "It's just been so long since I had a hug. Mother never hugged me, and once you stopped..."

"Honey, the only reason I stopped..."

"I know, Daddy – Mother made you stop once I got breasts. She told me that she made you stop. She asked me every morning if you'd..." Julia paused and cast her eyes downward, her voice small when she continued, "... touched me."

Dean's eyes hardened. "She what? After I stayed faithful to her, never so much as seeing her nak..." He bit off his words and his eyes widened. "I'm sorry, honey. I shouldn't have said that."

Julia reached out and squeezed her father's hand. "It's okay, Daddy. I know Mother never... Well, you know. She didn't even believe me when I told her. She always checked – down there – to make sure."

Dean tightly clenched his teeth for a moment and sighed. "Why don't we stop talking about this? You'll have all the hugs you want from now on." He forced a smile, which he no longer had to force when she smiled back at him.

"We should go eat before it gets cold. I made pizza."

"I love you, honey."

****

"Well, now that dinner's settled a bit, I'm going to go take a few laps in the pool. Did I mention that was delicious?"

"About twelve times now, Daddy," Julia laughed.

Dean stood and said, "If my cell rings, just let it go to voice mail."

"Okay, Daddy. I'll go load the dishwasher."

A few minutes later, Dean hit the pool with a graceful dive, splashing only a little more than during his days on the high school swim team. He cut through the water with quick, powerful strokes.

Watching out the window, Julia admired the play of her father's muscles. You're so strong and handsome, Daddy. It's not fair that Mother didn't love you like you deserve. She let out a sad sigh, but then she smiled. Turning on her heel, Julia walked toward her room.

****

One more lap, Dean thought, making a quick, graceful turn at the edge of the pool. He surfaced and caught sight of Julia standing on the opposite side of the pool, and choked when water rushed into his wide-open mouth.

Coughing, Dean floated over to the edge of the pool, throwing an arm over the side. A few seconds later, Julia knelt down next to him. "Daddy, are you okay?"

With a final cough, Dean gasped, "I'm alright. I just caught a mouthful." And an eyeful, he thought, pointedly looking at nothing except his bikini-clad daughter's eyes.

"I thought I'd come swim with you," Julia said, standing back up again.

Forced to look up at her from her feet, Dean couldn't help but see Julia's barely concealed, lithe body standing over him. "I was about to get out, actually, but nothing's stopping you, honey."

Julia pouted and said, "I hoped you might teach me how to dive. I always slap my feet when I try it."

Even his uneasiness with Julia's nearly nude body couldn't overpower that pout, or the chance to teach his daughter something. "You're not getting enough of a hop when you start out. You just fall toward the water. I'll show you." Putting his other hand up on the edge of the pool, Dean flexed his muscles and lifted his knee up onto the tile.

Climbing out of the water, Dean stood and said, "Dive for me, so I can see for sure what you're doing wrong."

"Okay, Daddy." She dived, popping back up with a gasp. "This is cold!"

Dean laughed. "That's what it is. You need to put a little bounce in there. Come back up here."

Julia climbed up out of the pool to stand next to her father again. "Okay now, you've got to get a little air between your feet and the ground, honey. Take a couple of bounces."

Julia laughed, and hopped up into the air. Almost immediately, Dean thought, Bad idea. His eyes locked of their own volition upon his daughter's ample, bouncing breasts, her nipples standing out from the shock of the cold water to press against the thin material of her bikini top.

What is wrong with me? How can I look at her like this? Dean chastised himself. Despite the self-admonition, his eyes drank in the sight of the water running in streams down Julia's taut tummy and long legs. Tearing his eyes away, Dean said, "Now put that bounce in there as you dive." He silently prayed that she wouldn't notice the partial swelling of his manhood beneath his swim trunks.

Julia executed a perfect dive this time. When she surfaced, she laughed and spun in the water. "I did it, Daddy!"

"That's my girl." Once more, his eyes roved to Julia's rounded bosom, the revealed upper globes breaking the surface of the lapping water. "Well, I should probably go get ready for bed. You keep practicing, and you'll just get better."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, honey." He waved, and quickly walked back toward the house, trying to hide his expanding erection from her eyes.

****

Julia walked groggily through the living room on her way to the kitchen, but stopped as if she'd hit a wall when something in her peripheral vision caught her eye. A glance at the key rack revealed two sets of keys, and a look at the clock revealed the time – thirty minutes past the time when her father should be awake and getting ready for work.

Oh, no – I'd better wake Daddy up before he's late for work, Julia thought, the realization chasing the lingering sleep fog from her mind in an instant. Turning on her heel, she returned to the hallway and headed toward her father's door.

When she opened the bedroom door, Julia drew in a breath to awaken him, but couldn't make a sound. Her eyes locked on him, lying on the bed with only a thin sheet covering his legs. Above the sheet, her gaze centered on her father's morning erection. She couldn't take her eyes off the fascinating sight of the swollen organ, hovering proudly above his rippled abdomen.

Color flooded into Julia's cheeks as she stared, whispers from the other girls in her school about penises coming back to her in a rush. Some of them had actually seen one – touched one – and done other things with them. A tingling rushed through her sex, signaling a release of wetness within.

As she stared, the stiff phallus twitched, bouncing upward for a second. She couldn't believe the size of it, as big around as a summer sausage and the tip partially obscuring his belly button. The color in her cheeks deepened as she wondered how something so big could possibly go down there as the other girls had whispered.

Her father let out a little groan and shifted in his sleep. The movement snapped Julia back into reality, and she quickly backed out of the room, pulling the door soundlessly closed behind her. She felt as though she couldn't draw enough air into her lungs, her nipples were painfully stiff, and the tingling between her legs screamed at her to touch it.

Daddy is going to be late for work, she silently admonished herself, trying to chase the vision of her father's revealed manhood from before her eyes, which still lingered despite the closed door between them. She raised her hand and knocked.

Julia heard a groan from within the room, and then a sharp exclamation of, "Damn!"

"Daddy," Julia began, her voice breaking slightly, "Are you awake?"

"I am now. Thanks, honey. Can you put on some coffee for me? I'm really going to have to rush to get to work on time," her father said from beyond the door.

"Okay, Daddy," Julia responded, hurrying to the kitchen and letting the task fill her mind, pushing away the memory of what she'd just seen.

****

Dammit, Dean silently cursed, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. In the bathroom, he fought down his erection to release the painful pressure of his bladder. All the while, he cursed himself for allowing his needs to overshadow his judgment.

Walking back into the bedroom a couple of minutes later, he quickly picked up the bottle of lubricant from the floor next to the bed. A glance revealed the paper towel he'd used to catch his ejaculation the night before safely in the trash can near the bed. He could almost hear his dead wife's voice saying, This is your punishment for defiling God's temple by fornicating with yourself.

Shut up, bitch, he thought to the silent voice, and the release of emotion made him feel better. Moving the box in the bottom of his closet, he lifted a board below and quickly deposited the bottle of lube in his hidden vault. Kicking the box back in place as he stood, Dean then rummaged through the clothing hanging on the rack above, attempting to find a short-sleeved dress shirt amongst the garments.

****

Julia heard the bedroom door open, and poured a cup of the now finished coffee. Her father hurried into the room just as she returned the pot to its place on the coffee maker.

"Thank you, honey. I've got to get all my winter clothes and things I never wear out of that closet. I can't find anything in there." Dean grabbed the cup of coffee and tipped it back, feeling better the moment the hot liquid settled in his stomach.

"Do you need me to do anything, Daddy?" Julia asked.

"No, honey. You got me up in time. I'll be a little rushed, but I'll make it on time now. Thank you, Julia."

"You're welcome, Daddy," Julia responded with a wide smile, his gratitude causing her to tingle all over. "I'll need some more money on the household card for food and things."

"I'll do it as soon as I get to work." He took another sip of coffee and asked, "Do you need any more money for yourself?"

"I still have a little left," Julia responded.

"I'll put more on your card too. You'll need it for gas. The car is probably about due for an oil change too. Make sure you just buy things for the house on the one card, and everything else on your card. Don't forget to keep the receipts."

"I'll go get the oil changed today, Daddy."

Dean drained the last of his coffee. "I've got to get going. I love you, honey"

"I love you too, Daddy," Julia responded, scooping up the coffee cup as her father hurried toward the door.

****

Julia pulled into the driveway still blushing. Men had always looked at her, even dressed in the formless clothing her mother had forced her to wear. Wearing one of her new outfits today to the store and the quick lube shop, she'd noticed everyone looking at her. She could almost feel the hunger in the stares of the men, and for the first time in her life, she felt something other than embarrassment and shame from those stares – excitement.

She tried to shake away the feeling and the almost uncomfortable tingling it caused between her legs as she put away the groceries. As soon as she completed that task, the feelings surged anew in absence of any distraction.

I'll go clean out Daddy's closet, Julia thought, hoping that the busy work would help her forget – though she wasn't really sure she wanted to. That worried her more than anything else.

Julia pulled out the long sleeved shirts and a few things she couldn't remember her father wearing recently, placing the items on the bed to separate them. When she finished, her father's summer clothing all hung neatly in the closet, no longer jumbled together from too many garments crowding the rack.

Looking at the floor of the closet, Julia recognized a pair of shoes that her father hadn't worn in years. She pulled the shoes out and searched for more. She saw a pair deep in the corner of the closet, back behind a box on the floor. Sliding the box out of the way, she reached for the running shoes and let out a cry of surprise when her foot went through the floor.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers