No Purer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia bent her arms, allowing her head to rest atop her head as she continued to pant for breath. After a few seconds, she levered back up on her trembling arms long enough to sit down on the couch and cuddle with her spent father.

"I've never felt anything so wonderful," Julia said in a breathless tone of wonder, rubbing her hand over her mound and her tummy where she could still feel the pooled heat of his seed in her depths. "I love you."

"I love you too, Julia. Everything I've ever known tells me this is wrong, but I've never felt so happy in my life. You're everything I've ever wanted."

"Making you happy is what makes me happy. Have you ever been to Nevada?"

Dean nodded his head, stroking her back.

"What's it like?"

Dean smiled and described his experiences in Vegas, answering her questions and exalting in the smile on her face. He shivered when she started to place feather-light kisses on his chest as she listened, and raised his eyebrows in surprise when he felt his manhood twitch with life from the touch.

When she noticed his cock swelling, Julia let out a delighted little gasp and slipped down onto her knees in front of him. She traced the length of him with a broad swipe of her tongue, tasting their mingled juices on his slowly hardening organ. She slurped the tip between her lips when she reached it, tickling it with her tongue and suckling it until he throbbed at full erection once more.

Releasing him with a little moan, she said, "Let's go to the bedroom," and stood up.

Dean summoned up his energy, fueled by his arousal, and rose to follow the sight of her swaying bottom to the bedroom. Julia quickly slipped into the bed, parting her legs wide to reveal streams of milky juices on her thighs and a dribble seeping from between her nether lips.

He sucked in a deep breath as the squishy sound of his cock sliding into her saturated, cream filled pussy met his ears. The sight of her face filled with pleasure and her mouth opened in a smiling gasp brought a smile to his lips as well.

Having ejaculated so recently, Dean found that he felt none of the signs that signaled he would come again soon. He concentrated on giving her pleasure, all of his lovemaking skills returning to him in a rush. He changed the angle of his trusts every so often, varying the speed, building a bonfire of ecstasy within the lithe blonde beneath him.

Julia squeezed her jiggling breasts, pinching the tips between her fingers as her pleasure mounted. Leaning up, she could see his slick member sliding into her, his muscles flexing in a fascinating dance. The itch of climax within her grew from a tingle to an electric shock pulsing through her loins, causing her to reach down and clench the bedclothes. She let out a loud, warbling groan as she reached the point of no return.

Seeing the ecstasy in her expression, Dean added strength and speed to his thrusts, pushing her over the edge. Her groan changed to a squeal and she scrunched up the covers between her fingers, her walls clenching around him at the same time. He slowed down, but continued to stroke his cock in her depths, causing her orgasm to continually spike and maintain its hold on her.

Julia caught her breath, the warm glow of her orgasm mingling with an odd flickering sensation, a sharp tingle that shot through her every time he thrust back inside her. As his face tightened and he gripped her thighs tighter, the tingles swelled to almost painful intensity, and she came again.

Julia's head tilted back and her mouth open in a silent scream. Her back arched up off the bed, and her walls once again clenched tight around his cock. The tight squeeze pushed him over the edge, and Dean slammed inside her, fitful spurts of semen again coating her depths. He fell forward over her, all his energy seemingly transferring from him to her along with his seed. Her arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer, and the couple lay quivering – still joined – for more than a quarter hour.

****

As they pulled up in front of their new home a few weeks later, stepping out of the car into the Nevada heat, Julia looked down at the rings adorning her fingers. While they could never legally marry, the wedding band and engagement ring spoke their feelings to the world. Here, where none knew them, they could live out their dreams.

When they reached the front door, he unlocked it and pushed the door open. With a smile, he bent and scooped her up in his arms, carrying her across the threshold. Julia kissed him passionately as they stepped into the welcome relief of the air conditioning.

As soon as her feet touched the hardwood floor, Julia led him through the maze of boxes and scattered furniture to the one item they'd requested the movers to set up before leaving – the bed.

****

I hope you've enjoyed this tale, my first venture into hardcore taboo, and I hope nobody thinks the story is a stab at religion. Marta was a zealot, which is far different from someone with healthy religious beliefs. Let me know what you think with a vote/comment. That's the bread and butter of a free author!