No Purer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

"I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Lanza. I can offer..."

Dean sighed and said, "Never mind. Just give me the key and I'll deal with this later. We'll just share a room. We're on vacation, and I'd like to start it." So much for the condoms, he thought with irritation. He'd booked two rooms that didn't share a wall for a reason.

The single room suited Julia perfectly, however. From the moment she'd reached the airport, Julia had felt anxious. Though the boys turning her way made her feel good, those looks also scared her a little. Every time she'd felt nervous, Julia had reached out and touched her father, which chased the fear away.

As they picked up their bags to walk to the elevator, one problem did emerge in Julia's mind, causing her face to burn. Sharing a room with her father was going to cause a little difficulty with taming her now frequent need to masturbate. That thought summoned up another that causing Julia's face to grow even warmer – the knowledge that her father touched himself at night too.

Julia did her best to chase the thoughts away before her father noticed her embarrassment, going to the bathroom to change into her bathing suit gratefully when he suggested it.

Once he changed as well, Julia walked out onto the beach with her father, drinking in the scene with wide-eyed wonder, and feeling extremely nervous about removing the t-shirt and shorts covering her bikini.

Seeing all the revealed female flesh on the beach forced Dean to struggle against the blood rushing to his nether regions. As soon as he put down his towel on the beach, he said, "Let's go swim," knowing that he could better hide an erection beneath the waves than on the beach.

Julia fought through the twinges of shame assaulting her to remove her shirt and shorts, and then followed her father to the water. Once they stepped into the ocean, the concealing water chased away Julia's nervousness and she simply enjoyed her first encounter with the power of the sea.

Stepping into the ocean took Dean right back to his graduation trip here. The memories of numerous sexual encounters didn't help him calm his state of arousal, but it did put him in a lighter mood. He was right in the middle of such a fond memory when Julia rode in on a wave, a wide smile on her face.

Dean reacted with lightning reflexes, moving in front of his daughter and pulling her tight against him to hide her from view. Julia let out a gasp, only realizing that she'd lost her top when her bare breasts pressed against her father's chest.

A pair of college-age girls approached, dragging boogie boards. One of them held Julia's top in her hand. The two girls moved to either side of Julia, and used their boards to create a screen for the furiously blushing blonde.

One of the women handed Julia her top, and she quickly pulled it between her body and her father's. She managed to maneuver the top into position, and one of the girls helped her tie it a little tighter.

"Thank you," Dean offered when the young women dropped their boogie boards back into the water.

"No problem. It happens all the time," one of the girls said as she charged back into the surf.

Dean could still feel his daughter's firm breasts pressing against him, the stiff tips poking into his chest like accusing fingers. His erection throbbed, and he clenched his teeth against the shame of harboring such feelings for his daughter.

Little did he know that Julia struggled with equally strong feelings. Not all of the abundant wetness between her legs originated in the sea. She had brushed up against his erect manhood as he pulled her close to preserve her modesty. Feeling the stiff organ proved even more difficult to ignore than the memories of seeing it. "Thank you, Daddy," she said with a little catch in her voice.

"You're welcome, honey," he responded, looking around to challenge any man who dared to look at his daughter in hopes of seeing more.

"I think that I'll get out for a while," Julia said while casting her eyes downward. While the gesture was born of simple embarrassment, it also caused her eyes to fall on the bulge in her father's swim trunks. She quickly snapped her eyes away from the sight, feeling a powerful surge of tingles between her legs.

"Okay. I'll go get us something to drink," Dean responded, hoping to get away long enough to calm his arousal.

He followed her to their spot on the beach, and then continued on to purchase drinks. Julia couldn't help it when she turned to watch her well-muscled father walk toward the vendor.

Dean focused his eyes on the horizon when he saw his daughter putting on sunscreen as he returned to their towels. Her lithe body coated in the glistening lotion threatened to send his manhood upward once more. He looked at nothing but her face as he handed her a drink.

Julia took a long sip, and then sat down her paper cup. "Would you put some lotion on my back, Daddy?"

"Sure," he replied as Julia lay down on her towel. He bent all his will to calming his arousal as he massaged the lotion into his daughter's smooth skin, doing his best to ignore the sight of her shapely buttocks hanging out of the bottom of her bikini.

Julia's nipples stiffened almost painfully as her father's strong hands moved over her skin. The tingles between her legs surged into an electrical storm, causing her to clench her intimate muscles in hope of some relief.

"There you go," Dean said, sitting down and directing his attention at anything except the bared women on the beach.

The pair sat and drank in the sun, watching a group of children constructing a massive sandcastle under the direction of their parents. A while later, Dean finished his drink, and heard the sound of Julia sucking up the last of hers as well. "I'll go get us some more drinks," he said, preparing to rise.

"I'll go this time," Julia countered, standing up before her father could protest. He nodded his head and handed her some money.

As his daughter walked toward the vendor, Dean heard someone walk up from behind him and say, "Damn, dude. That's a fine piece of ass. Score one for you, man. I hope I'm still getting tail like that when I'm your age."

Dean started to spin back and offer a scathing retort to the young man, but realized even as he turned that he was staring at his daughter the whole time she walked, and in a way that nobody would construe as fatherly. He forced the anger to leave his face, grunting and nodding as his only response.

The young man gave him a thumbs up, and took a final glance at Julia's retreating bottom before moving down the beach.

What in the hell is wrong with me? Dean thought as he flopped down on his towel to stare at the sky. Even as he mentally chastised himself, he could still see his daughter before his eyes, and feel her firm, young breasts against him.

****

After several hours on the beach, Dean and Julia sat in a restaurant, both feeling a little full and tired. "What do you feel like doing tonight?" Dean asked, glad that he'd finally managed to tame his thoughts.

"I'm really tired, Daddy. I think maybe I'll just go to bed early tonight."

"Probably a touch of jet lag. Do you mind if I go have a few drinks once I get you back to the hotel?"

Julia smiled and answered, "That's fine, Daddy."

"I need to run to the bathroom before we leave."

"Okay, Daddy. I'll meet you out front."

Dean nodded and walked toward the restrooms as Julia exited the restaurant. Moving away from the door, Julia leaned against a pole to await her father. Lost in thought, the feeling of someone jerking her purse caused her to cry out in alarm.

"Give it up, bitch," the man grunted, tugging hard on the purse.

Julia fell to the ground with a cry of alarm as the man ran away. Her eyes opened with surprise when she saw her father emerge from the doorway of the restaurant. Her father's expression turned to one of rage, and he stepped in front of the fleeing thief.

The man threw a punch and attempted to turn away, but Dean's reflexes proved the quicker. With a single powerful punch, he sent the thief to the hard, hot pavement. A pair of other men rushed over to help subdue the groggy purse-snatcher as Dean jerked Julia's purse from his grasp.

Dean held his crying daughter close as they awaited the police. As soon as she and the rest of the witnesses told their story, the police handcuffed the thief and stuffed him in the back of their car. "Let's get you back to the hotel, honey."

"Thank you, Daddy. I was so scared, and you were so wonderful."

The admiration and love in his daughter's voice caused Dean to swell with pride. "You're welcome, honey. Now, let's get you back to the hotel so you can relax and catch your breath."

Julia waved goodbye to her father a short while later, as he left the hotel room to have his drinks. She'd spent an hour reassuring him that she would be fine in the hotel, and he'd finally relented. Turning on the television, Julia flipped through the channels.

An advertisement for an on-demand movie sent tingles of arousal flooding through her body a short while later. Her arousal caused her to ignore any potential for consequences, and she clicked through to purchase the movie.

As the onscreen threesome coupled, Julia shed her clothing. She soon reached a trembling orgasm on her flashing fingers, and nearly dozed off with the movie still playing. With a trembling hand, she changed the channel and turned off the television. With some effort, she put on her chemise and slipped under the covers to fall asleep, still deep within the warm afterglow of her climax.

****

Some hours later, Julia awakened with a quiet gasp. Looking over at the other bed, she saw her father asleep, his bare chest peeking out from beneath the covers. In her mind's eye, Julia still saw far more than his chest bare. Her sex ached for attention, and a slight shift alerted her that her panties were damp.

Unable to ignore the screaming need between her legs, Julia reached down beneath the covers and pressed her fingers against her folds. Taking a few deep breaths, she looked over at her father again. She watched him for several minutes, looking for any sign of wakefulness.

Deciding that he was fast asleep, Julia pulled her panties aside and let her fingers play over her sex.

Dean's eyes opened a sliver as the sound of a quiet gasp shook him from his alcohol-fueled slumber. The sight that met his eyes caused his ears to burn. He couldn't possibly mistake the sight of his daughter's hand rustling the covers between her legs.

Though he tried with all his will, he could not close his eyes or look away. The sight of her head lolling on the pillow with her lips slightly parted sucked him in like a whirlpool. He watched through his lashes as the speed of his daughter's hand increased, bringing with it an increase in her writhing beneath the covers.

Afraid to move, he couldn't even touch his throbbing erection as her back arched off the bed, the hand between her legs frozen in place. Again, he heard the quiet gasp of ecstasy, and finally snapped his eyes completely closed again. He could still hear the rustling of her on the sheets, however. Pre-cum seeped into his boxers as the sounds slowly settled into silence once more.

A torturous few minutes passed before he felt safe to roll over, pressing his aching cock against the mattress to gain a tiny measure of relief.

****

After another day of the beach and shopping, Dean and Julia returned to their hotel room. While Julia took a shower in preparation to go have dinner, Dean flipped through the channels on the television. He quickly hit the mute button when the x-rated movie popped on screen. Bringing up the info screen, he discovered that the movie had been purchased for twenty-four hours.

Memories of his daughter masturbating the night before played out in his mind's eye, and he knew that she'd likely done the same while watching the movie. Upon awakening this morning, he'd immediately went to the bathroom and masturbated, the images of his dream still fresh in his mind.

He quickly flipped the channel when he heard the water shut off in the bathroom, once again wondering what was wrong with him to feel aroused by his daughter.

In the bathroom, Julia stepped out of the shower on trembling legs, having climaxed in the warm spray of water. Though the orgasm quelled her need somewhat, it still throbbed within her.

Turning toward the mirror, Julia admired her newly shaven sex. All the women in the sex movies were bare between their legs, so she'd decided to do the same. Julia liked the look, and the feel. Her first touch of her smooth mound had prompted the arousal that kept her fingers between her legs until she climaxed in the shower. Another touch while looking in the mirror fed the partially banked flames within her.

Fighting down the sensation, she dressed and exited the bathroom to accompany her handsome father to dinner.

****

A whimper in the night once again awakened Dean. As with the previous night, he opened his eyes a sliver. At first, he thought his daughter was masturbating again, sending blood surging into his manhood. After a few moments, he realized something was wrong. Her expression showed only fear, and he didn't see any sign of her hand moving between her legs.

Another quavering whimper and a violent jerk of her arm caused Dean to open his eyes completely, and then to sit up in the bed. Realizing that she was having a nightmare, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and crossed the room to her.

Shaking Julia to awaken her, Dean saw his daughter's eyes pop open, and the young woman gasped. As soon as the shock of awakening passed, he whispered, "You were having a nightmare, honey."

Tears filled Julia's eyes, and she quietly sobbed as her father stroked her hair. Grasping his arm, she begged, "Hold me, Daddy."

As Julia wriggled over across the bed, still holding tightly onto his arm, Dean sat down, and then lay down when she continued to tug. As soon as he reclined on the bed, Julia wrapped her arms around him to sob.

He held her, stroking her back and drinking in the fragrance of her hair. "It's okay, honey. It was only a dream. Daddy's here now, nothing can hurt you."

His words and his arms around her chased away Julia's nightmare. Her sobs quieted, and then ceased as she snuggled up against his muscular body. As the fear from her dream evaporated, a slight shift of position brushed Julia's leg against her father's erection. Arousal quickly moved in to replace the retreating fear.

Dean's eyes widened as he felt a hand creep between his legs to press against his manhood. Lying right on the edge of the bed, he couldn't pull away without falling off the bed. "Honey, what are you..."

Almost as surprised by her own action as her father, Julia squeezed the erect organ and shivered. "Does... Does that feel good, Daddy?"

"Honey, this isn't..."

"Does it feel good, Daddy?" Julia asked again, looking into his eyes.

The smoldering passion and curiosity in his daughter's eyes combined with the feeling of her hand caressing his manhood to choke off another protest from Dean. Instead, to his surprise, he answered, "Yes."

"Do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?" Julia asked while pulling down on the front of his pajama bottoms and boxer shorts. She let out a little gasp when her action revealed the purple helmet of his cock.

"Yes, honey," Dean huskily breathed as the tip of his daughter's finger curiously explored his swollen, spongy tip.

Pulling more of the cloth away from his erection, Julia scooted away to give her a better view of the fascinating sight. She wrapped her fingers around him, feeling him throb in her grasp. "Daddy, do you like this?"

Lost in the feeling of her soft hand caressing his naked erection, Dean could only groan, "Yes."

Julia rose to her knees, moving in closer to examine his manhood in the faint light of the room. She licked her lips, her eyes locked on the fascinating organ.

The sight of his daughter licking her lips caused a moment of clarity in Dean. "Honey, we can't do this." Even in his own ears, the words sounded unconvincing.

Sensing her father's hesitation, Julia's mind whirled. "I'm curious, Daddy. Wouldn't you rather that I did things here with you, where you know I'm safe? Like with the alcohol?"

Dean couldn't answer, the sight of the beautiful blonde leaning closer to him with her hot breath and hand caressing him both conspiring to steal any coherent thought.

Remembering the look on the faces of the women in the movies, Julia leaned down and kissed the tip of his manhood. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as the stiff phallus twitched upward to press against her lips. She kissed it again, drawing the same reaction. "Do you like that, Daddy?"

Dean nodded and trembled, unable to answer audibly. When his daughter sucked him between her lips a moment later, he couldn't prevent the loud gasp that burst from him.

Euphoric tingles ran all through Julia's body as she heard her father's gasp of pleasure. He liked what she was doing, and that made her happier than she could ever remember feeling. Emulating the scenes from the movie, she delightfully suckled his erection.

His hand crept beneath her chemise to feel her firm young breasts before Dean realized he'd moved his arm. She let out a quick, muffled moan around his erection and shivered. The sound repeated when he rubbed his finger over her stiff nipple, his eyes locked on the sight of her head bobbing over him.

Though she took little more than the head between her lips with each suck, and scraped him with her teeth on occasion, Dean could feel his seed boiling up for release. Too long denied, he couldn't resist the feeling of her hot mouth on him.

Julia's eyes popped wide open as he pulsed within her mouth. A second later, she choked as a jet of semen flooded her mouth and tickled the entrance of her throat. She pulled away involuntarily to cough his cream out of her throat, tendrils of her saliva and his cum stretching from her lips to his cock. His next spurt spattered her lips and nose.

After coughing, Julia swallowed. Though the texture of his semen sliding down her throat was somewhat uncomfortable, the feeling of it settling in her stomach spread warmth through her body. His organ throbbed in her hand again, sending a milky stream flowing down the shaft over her fingers. The sight of him twitching beneath her prompted Julia to take him in her mouth again.

Dean pushed his daughter away, unable to endure her suckling lips. He gasped for breath, seeing a look of worry darken her flushed, cum spattered features.

In a small voice, Julia asked, "Did I do something wrong, Daddy?"

Shaking his head, Dean gasped and then said, "No, honey. I'm just too sensitive. It felt too good." Part of his mind argued that everything about this was wrong, but another wave of pleasure shooting through his body stifled the thoughts almost immediately.

Julia smiled and reached up to wipe the sticky cream from her face with her fingers. Remembering the sex movies, she slipped her fingers in her mouth to suck them clean. Though hardly savoring the bitter, somewhat salty taste, warmth again flooded her every pore as she swallowed. The warmth centered between her legs, steadily increasing into burning need.

The scent of her arousal tickled his nose as Julia reached between her legs to dull the hot ache there. He tugged upward on her chemise, exposing her perfect breasts and skimpy panties. Julia quickly shrugged off the translucent cloth, revealing a dark, damp spot between her legs.

Long past the point of reason now, Dean sat up and took his daughter in his arms, leaning to guide her down to the bed. As soon as her back rested on the mattress, he sucked one of her stiff nipples between her lips.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers