No Purer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

Catching her balance and jerking her foot away, Julia looked down to see a loose board tipped up. The board had narrowly missed cracking her in the shin. She started to put the board back in place, but noticed something peeking out from beneath the floorboards.

Curiosity overwhelmed her, and Julia tugged the bottle out from under the floor into the faint light of the closet. Her cheeks warmed when she saw the words sensual lubricant on the bottle. She pushed the bottle back under the floorboards, her face burning, and her fingers brushed against something else hidden there.

Biting her lower lip, Julia hesitated for a moment, and then tugged the magazine out. Her eyes widened when she saw the image of a blonde woman with a man's penis in her mouth. She gasped, and fully meant to shove the dirty magazine back under the floorboards. Instead, she pulled it out and turned toward the light filtering in through the closet door.

The woman in the picture looked as if she was eating chocolate, judging by the look on her face. A dribble of thick, milky liquid ran from the corner of the woman's mouth to her chin, where it hung suspended an inch or two below. Stepping out of the closet, Julia opened the magazine and went to sit down on the bed, almost unconscious of her own actions.

The pictures inside showed the blonde woman dressed in skimpy, girlish clothing, standing in front of an older, handsome man. The clothing vanished from the woman's body in the subsequent pictures on the first two pages, the garments lying on the ground at her feet where she'd discarded them. In the final picture, she knelt nude before the man with his pants undone and her hand wrapped around his stiff manhood. Julia couldn't help but notice that it looked a lot like her father's.

With trembling fingers, Julia turned the page. She gasped when she saw the pictures, showing the woman taking the man's penis in her mouth and his face tightened in an almost pained expression. Julia's eyes moved from picture to picture, taking in the variety of expressions on the woman's face. They ranged from the delighted look on the cover of the magazine to an almost mocking smile in one where the woman's tongue wrapped around the purple tip of the man's saliva coated erection.

In the last two pictures, the man stood up and removed his clothing as well. The pictures showed a handsome man with well-defined muscles, once again reminding Julia of her father.

On the next page, the woman lay on the couch with her legs spread wide open, revealing her bare-shaven sex over the man's shoulder. The next picture showed the man with his tongue on the blonde woman's folds. In these pictures, the woman's face showed signs of both pain and surprise. Something in the expressions told Julia that neither of those sensations actually affected the woman.

The pictures showed the man licking the woman from a variety of angles. The final picture on the page depicted the blonde with her back arched up off the couch, her nipples pinched between her fingers and thumbs, her eyes closed, and her mouth wide open in a silent scream.

Julia continued to flip through the pages, seeing the man insert his cock – Julia remembered the word from her friend's whispers – between the woman's legs. She still couldn't believe the large thing fit in the woman's vagina, even though she saw it with her own eyes.

The pictures showed the man on top of the woman, the woman on top of the man, and other positions that Julia thought had to be uncomfortable for both of them. On the last two pages, the man pulled his cock from inside the blonde, and she took it in her mouth again. A large picture on the top of the last page showed the woman with her mouth wide open and milky ropes of blurry fluid stretching from the man's wet cock to her mouth. In the last picture, she knelt before him licking her lips with semen running down her chin and spattered on her right breast.

Julia stared at the pictures, her nipples and her sex both aching. She breathed heavily, and her whole body felt warm. After a few seconds of staring, she quickly closed the magazine and covered the picture on the cover with her hands.

Julia hurried to the closet and put he magazine back where she'd found it. Her mind made the connection between the lubricant and the book, sending a fresh rush of heat into her cheeks. Daddy touched himself while looking at these pictures, because Mother wouldn't, Julia's thoughts rushed through her head.

Replacing the board and the box, Julia closed the closet door and walked out of the room, her body still screaming at her. She felt a touch of cold at the center of the heat between her legs, and knew that a wet spot on her new panties caused the sensation. A touch of her fingers a moment later confirmed the thought, and caused Julia to shiver uncontrollably.

Closing the door to her father's room, Julia struggled against the aching of her body, memories of her mother catching her touching herself returning to her. Remembering the fire and brimstone sermon her mother had delivered on that occasion – laced with frank, embarrassing descriptions of what she'd done – dulled Julia's arousal.

But only for a few moments.

Julia could count the number of times she'd touched herself on the fingers of one hand – a hand that now crept between her legs as she lay down on her bed. Her arousal overpowered her, making it impossible to ignore her body's cries for release. She rubbed the silky, damp material of her panties against her folds, her back arching up from the bed and a quavering gasp escaping her as she did so.

Without any conscious thought, Julia pulled up the hem of her skirt and slipped her hand into her panties. She felt wetness coating the tip of her finger as she stroked it over her folds, a quiet yelp bursting from her lips from the touch. After a few more strokes of her finger, dulling the ache between her legs to a pleasant tingling, Julia pulled down her panties and kicked them off.

She parted her legs wide, the images from the magazine flashing behind her closed eyes as she stroked her wet heat. She could almost feel the man's tongue sliding over her, sending a jolt through her body that centered in her sex and her stiff nipples.

Julia's fingers rubbed faster, a knot of hot pressure building deep inside her as she caressed her folds. The wetness quickly coating her fingers increased the sensation of her touch, spurring her to even greater efforts.

Her body writhed and undulated on the bed without conscious direction as everything in the world vanished, save for the mental image of a man between her legs with his tongue roving over her. She concentrated her efforts on the swollen bud at the apex of her lips, the bubble of pressure within her growing larger by the moment.

With a sharp, quiet cry of release, Julia stiffened as the bubble within her burst. She trembled in climax, her fingers tightly pressed over her throbbing clit. Jolts of pleasure continued to arch through her body for long minutes as the image of her father in her mind tenderly kissed her.

****

Dean tore his eyes away from Emily's retreating bottom, shaking his head to chase away the image and the memories of what had flashed through is mind as he masturbated the night before. Just like then, the real sight of Emily walking out of his office merged with an imagined image of Julia.

Clenching his teeth and turning to stare at his computer screen, Dean tried to force the report to burn through his thoughts. It didn't work.

A thought of the scantily clad woman he'd seen standing on the street corner when he went to buy the schnapps for Julia crossed Dean's mind. Maybe that's what I need to do – take care of this itch before it drives me crazy. I haven't seen a woman naked in years, and that's what's causing me to think like this.

After a few seconds of consideration, he shook his head. Just my luck, she'd be an undercover vice cop, or diseased, or somebody who knows me would see me. Maybe I'll go out to a bar and... The thought cut off in mid-stream. Forget it, I'm forty years old. Maybe I should go trolling the nursing home instead.

A snort of frustration blasted from Dean's nose, and he turned away from the computer in irritation. The sight of Emily passing in front of the door to his office with a handful of copies sent a fresh rush of blood surging into his manhood.

He could almost hear his wife's smug, derisive snort and see her hard eyes boring into him in preparation for another sermon about the sins of the flesh. His flash of anger in response to that mental image burned away any thoughts of arousal, and Dean returned to his work once more.

****

Julia heard the front door open as her father left for work the next morning. Almost immediately, his secret hiding place filled her thoughts – as it had for much of the previous day and night. After giving into the needs of her body for the first time in years, Julia found that she couldn't keep thoughts of the pleasure out of her mind. She'd barely pulled back on her clothes before her father returned from work yesterday, and masturbated a third time after slipping into her bed for the night.

Curiosity and arousal tugged Julia from her bed and down the hall. She retrieved a flashlight from a drawer in the living room, and then walked back toward her father's room. Nervously, she crept into his room, feeling eyes watching her all the way. She opened the closet door and moved the box, lifting the board afterward.

Turning on the flashlight, Julia peered into the space beneath the floor and saw more than the magazine and the bottle inside. Committing the position of everything to memory, she pulled out one of the video tapes secreted in her father's secret hiding place.

Flipping the tape over in her hands, she found nothing to identify what was on the tape. Only bare black plastic met her eyes. Clutching the tape against her tummy for a moment, she stood and walked into the living room. Putting the tape down on the entertainment center, she moved around the room, drawing the curtains tightly closed. She then checked both the front and back doors, ensuring that they were securely locked.

Returning to the living room, Julia peeked out the window to make sure that nobody was within view. She double-checked the curtains when she closed them, and then walked back to the entertainment center. She slipped the tape into the VCR, and then sat down in the chair nearest the television after picking up the remote control.

Julia turned on the television, and immediately turned down the volume until only two bars remained on the display. After a deep breath and a moment of hesitation, she pushed the play button on the remote.

The scene played out much as the pictures in the magazine, a scantily clad blonde secretary taking dictation from her older boss. When he finished speaking, the man walked over to the woman and grasped her breast through her blouse. Julia wrinkled her nose and rolled her eyes when the man spoke the line, Now that you're done taking dictation, why don't you get those clothes off and take my dick.

Julia quickly forgot about the ridiculous line as the woman undressed in a sensual striptease, and then moved to remove the man's clothing. Julia clicked the volume control on the remote as the blonde engulfed the man's cock, fascinated by the slurping sounds she made around his stiff organ.

Though unrealistic, the sexual banter passing between the couple onscreen caused Julia's juices to flow as she watched the movie unfold. Her hand moved between her legs to caress her folds beneath the slippery cloth, even as her eyes widened from seeing the woman completely swallow the massive phallus on screen.

When the blonde let the man's cock slip from her mouth and climbed up on the desk, Julia lifted her bottom and pulled down her panties. The cool air of the room kissed the wet heat between her legs, setting off a shiver. As the camera angle switched to show the man putting his mouth on the blonde, Julia pulled off her t-shirt and unhooked her bra to free her breasts.

Oh, yes – eat my pussy, the woman onscreen cooed. Julia caressed her breast and teased her nipple with one hand, while the fingers of her other hand traced the parting of her nether lips. A soft gasp escaped her as her body responded to both the touches and the action onscreen. The speed of her fingers increased steadily, moving over her clit as the blonde onscreen writhed from the touch of the man's tongue.

Julia let out a warbling yelp as she climaxed, her fingers continuing to rub little circles over her bud. Onscreen, the woman said, Fuck me. I want that big cock inside me.

Julia panted for breath, trembling from the jolts of ecstasy still flowing through her body. The woman onscreen bent over the desk, letting out a growl as the man pushed his cock inside her. The blonde's large breasts swung and jiggled as the man thrust his manhood into her depths.

The camera angle changed again to show the man penetrating the blonde. The sound of their flesh colliding with sharp smacks excited Julia, as did the squishy sounds of the man's member sliding in and out. Julia's fingers returned to her bud, once more drawing circles over it.

Julia came again, biting her lower lip to stifle her scream of release. Onscreen, she could still distantly hear the pair coupling over her own gasping breaths. Julia sat with her eyes closed, trying to suck air into her starved lungs, her entire body on fire with pleasure.

When she recovered and opened her eyes, Julia saw the man onscreen jerk his manhood free of the blonde's canal to stroke it over her body. Julia watched with fascination as thick ropes of his semen spurted over the blonde's tummy and breasts. The sight set off an aftershock that caused Julia to pull her knees up toward her chest and tremble. Fumbling for the remote, she hit the stop button, and then rewind.

Collapsing into the chair, she listened to the tape rewind. It took her several minutes to regain enough strength to stand up and remove the tape from the VCR. When she turned around, Julia gasped in surprise, seeing the dark, wet spot on the chair cushion from her juices.

Putting the tape down on the coffee table, she hurried to the closet for the upholstery cleaner, her face burning all the while. As soon as she finished cleaning up the spot, she retrieved her hair dryer from the bathroom and dried it as well.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Julia picked up the tape again, and returned to her father's room. Replacing the tape in his hiding place, she checked with the flashlight to ensure that everything was exactly where she had found it. As she double-checked the position of the objects beneath the floor, she realized that the bottle of lubricant wasn't in the same place she remembered from the day before.

A little chill danced down Julia's spine as she considered what the moved bottle meant. Once again, her face burned as she thought about her father stroking his cock. She could almost hear the slippery sound of his hand sliding over the erect organ.

Julia replaced the board and the box, and then closed the closet door. Her face burned with shame from her thoughts – and the resulting surge of arousal they caused. She fully intended to hurry out of the room, but detoured toward the bed before she truly realized what she was doing.

A crumpled paper towel in the wastebin immediately caught Julia's eye. Hesitantly, she bent down and reached toward it, knowing it was something unusual. When she unfolded the crumpled cloth, she let out a little gasp, seeing the sticky strings of milky cream within.

Quickly crumpling the towel up, Julia deposited it back in the wastebin and hurried out of the room, her sex tingling with maddening intensity.

****

"You really look stressed. Maybe you should use some of that vacation time you've built up over the last couple of years," Emily suggested.

"But the new..." Dean began.

"We'll manage without you somehow," Emily said in playfully sarcastic tones. "Seriously, your concentration is slipping. You should take a vacation. Go to Florida. Have some fun. I was thinking about taking a little Florida vacation myself."

Dean didn't miss the lightly veiled suggestion in her words and tone. "I'll think about it." In truth, he was already thinking about it, and growing fond of the idea.

"Just let me know. It would make sense for me to take my vacation at the same time as you. I'll go see how far along Brian is with those reports." Emily put a little extra sway in her walk as she exited the office, but Dean didn't notice. He turned to his computer to do a little research on Florida hotels.

****

After supper, while his daughter went to the bathroom, Dean walked over to the computer and sat down to pick up his vacation research. Julia returned to the room and said, "You're not working, are you, Daddy?" The faintest elements of rebuke crept into her voice.

"No, honey, I'm not working," Dean replied. He smiled when he clicked on a flight listing – non-stop and reasonably priced.

Julia let out a little gasp. "Florida? Are we going on vacation?"

He hadn't even thought about taking Julia until that very moment, but the excitement in her voice persuaded him almost instantly. "I think so."

Julia bent down and hugged her father from behind. "I love you, Daddy. I've always wanted to go to Florida."

A few clicks later, Dean said, "Next Saturday."

Julia let out a squeal of delight. "I can't wait!"

Dean chuckled and typed in the address for the hotel he'd found while searching at work. A few minutes later, he finished reserving rooms in the hotel. He then clicked through to pictures of the rooms and pointed at one. "I got you a room with a Jacuzzi."

"That sounds wonderful, Daddy."

Dean yawned and stretched. "I think I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. I need to get up early in the morning to mow the lawn, if I don't want to bake in the sun."

"Okay – I'll get up early and make breakfast."

Dean stood up and let out a little grunt of surprise as Julia wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "Thank you, Daddy. I can't believe we're going to Florida." She then stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek before turning go to her bathroom.

Dean bopped his forehead with the palm of his hand when she turned out of the hall, realizing he was staring at her shapely bottom, clad in a pair of tight shorts. I really need to get laid so I'll stop this, he thought as he turned toward his own bathroom.

****

The next week passed slowly for both father and daughter. On the way home from work the following Friday, Dean stopped at the store to buy a few things for the trip. He stopped as he approached the checkout counter, returning to an aisle he'd passed three times and finally buying a box of condoms.

Well, I can hope, he thought.

Dean encouraged Julia to go to bed early, but he well understood how her excitement made that difficult. He had trouble falling asleep as well, and felt a little groggy when he woke up the next morning.

They made the flight without difficulty, and landed a few minutes ahead of schedule. In keeping with that string of good luck, no line awaited them at the rental counter. Dean's luck ran out when they reached the hotel.

The employee behind the counter rechecked her computer, and then said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lanza, we must have overbooked. We do have the one room available with the Jacuzzi."

Dean let out a snort of frustration. "I confirmed my reservations before we left this morning. They told me both rooms were waiting for me."

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers