All Comments on 'No Reply - Husbands' Response'

by tnoldguy

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 11 years ago
I applaud your first efforts, and it took guts to followup an excellent writer.

But I still have the same response to your story as I had to the original......HUH?

I just don't get it. Even for a fantasy, it was just too far out of normal to make sense. I like your style and your story telling flows well and I would like to read more of your posts in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As Big John stated: a good first effort.

Applaud your willingness to finish HHK's [a great writer] unfinished lame plot line for that story. Hope to see more of your creative work but please no wimp-shit stories. This site has enough of that garbage from fags like MM & others.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

It took a lot of doing to follow this story with a new twist and you did so very well indeed. It's nice to think that old-fashioned standards and romance still have a place in erotic fiction. Thank you for joining Literotica; I look forward to reading more of your work - oh, and congratulations on a fine first effort!

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Ditto the 3 previous comments

Yes, I agree. Nicely Done!!

As an author your story was well written and I liked the flow. Following such a prolific author as HDK is a daunting task. To put it mildly, you did good! Looking forward to future stories. It's so very tiresome to continue to see weak men tales, whether fiction or not.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
SAPPY AND SENTIMENTAL

Nothing erotic about this story - the mere recitation of sex take place doesn't make a story erotic, which is usually defined as "Of, relating to, or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement."

There was no plot worthy of the name; we knew from the first paragraph where it was going, and it's my own fault for staying with the story when it became clear that everybody was going to live happily ever after (with suitable penance, where appropriate)

The author would have done better spending his time on a plot of his own devising, rather than taking Harddaysknight overwrought idea and dragging it out - and out - and out

The original story line had some merit, and if HHK hadn't thought it necessary to explain everything in painful detail he could have made a close to 5 star out of it. Let the women cuckold the men; the men are oblivious and the women exult. Good story leaving the reader to wonder when and if the whole thing will come unglued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agree with Melpomene & Bigjohn

Well written. As to the chickenshit Anonymous comment, HDK's plot line was not lame. HDK is one of LW's greatest writers. And you don't get to tell tnoldguy what to write. He doesn't need cowardly little shits like you throwing your little poison darts from behind cover.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 11 years ago
Sorry:

I would have kicked the slut to the curb for several reasons, she had to be an idiot for doing something like that without checking with her "husband" first. For just being stupid in general and having no respect for her husband.

I also would have divorced her ass and never spoken to any of the "family or friends" again. He let them all off to easy especially his Whore mother and cuckold father.

The writing style was good ,I just hated the content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well i am

glad i don't think like you and the idiot that was calling down other peoples comment. thinking he was defending hdk who is an average writer at best.

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
ok

Life is a learning experience....How fortunate that family was to have someone patient enough to teach.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Still not good enough!

Dam it! When he got his wife's phone call that should have been it! "NO!" "Do it and you are divorced!" Then he should have left for home immediately. When he got there and uncovered all the fucked up details, he should have disowned the family members that had participated in this sickness and straighten out his wife. Then if possible, he should have moved as far away from them as possible. This is the way you rewrite that piece of shit story! What the fuck is wrong with some people?!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Tough Call

A cuckolding tradition. It gave the wives a chance to cheat with young men. Shouldn't have started in the first place. I hate fucking cheaters.

Author, good first tale. Please continue.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Wow....

I read the first one and it looked incomplete. I'm glad someone came along and did it, since I'm done writing sequels, and the first No Reply didn't make my teeth itch enough. I gave this one 5 Stars because of what the author had to work with from the first tale, and he did an admirable job of bringing closure. Should the Mom have been punished more? Hell yes! Should his wife have been punished for being snookered by his Mom? No. She trusted her mother-in-law. Should hubby have told wifey not to go through with it in the first place? Hell yeah! But that last part wasn't under this author's control.

Great first effort!

I.D.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Read****

Thanks for sharing. One of the better responses I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
okay rebutable

never should have happened, you tell me all those men excepted what their wives did to them. its only a story I know but this group of women resembled a cult.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 11 years ago
Excellent first effort

When completing someone else's story, you have two options: rewrite the story, or complete the story. Rewriting the story, changing events, especially something as critical to the plot as the phone call, is a copout, and disrespects the author.

'No reply' is a powerful, complex, memorable story by one of our best authors. It, and HardDaysNight deserve better than some bastardization, as is sometimes suggested.

Adding a satisfying (if not ideal) completion to the story, while maintaining the characterization and overall tone of the story, is a difficult and much more complex solution. It takes talent to deftly lead the reader down an alternate path.

I believe tnoldguy did a remarkable job here, given the story as told originally. Given the situation as it stood at the end of the original tale, he brought things back inline simply, yet forcefully. I applaud him for that.

Is it perfect? That's for each reader to decide. Sure, I might have handled things a little differently. Questions still remain, such as what kind of training did the 18 year old daughters receive? Did any of the older women 'train' more than one young man? Etc.

All in all, an excellent effort, well written, and carefully thought out. Five stars from me. Please continue writing, I have no doubt I'll enjoy further offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i would have gone back to the phone call but u did very well

really not happy with the punishment, lack of, for the adulterous women. They had marriage vows and chose to break them, more than once. Almost qualifies as affairs.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
One of the best followups that I have read here

I can't wait to see this author's further work....

HDK wrote what was for me a great tragedy but it was an excellent creative effort that this new author has dulled the pain.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Your FIRST contribution? Wow. A 5* read

for your first story!

Well done! I await more from you.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

I liked the fact that you worked within the constructs of the original. Not easy to do as a sequel or at least few are willing/able to do it that way.

My only complaint is that it should have stopped earlier:..."I, for one, am not going to take it. I should have told Debbie 'no' when she called"...that would have saved the original and the need for a sequel.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For all the responses, bot positive and negative.

What I wanted to do, as the subtitle states, is write a story that had the husbands in the valley reclaim their dignity and demand respect from their wives. I know that some of you thought this should be a BTB story, but the original didn't warrant it. Add to that the fact that Bill had participated in the cuckolding himself and I coudn't warrant him throwing Debbie out. It seemed to me the only way was to stand up and put an end to the tradition if he could, starting at home.

Many thanks for all the kind words, especially from Tx Tall Tales, IronDragon, and MattblackUK. It's nice to know other authors appreciate my story. I have read stories from all of you and enjoyed them very much. Now I appreciate even more your work. It ain't easy.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Good Job

It's tough to follow up on another authors work but you've done a good job with this one. I really don't like the original as I felt the husbands were disrespected and belittled by the wives.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
A load of crap

Made worse by the fact that it's not even original. Please make this your last story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Slightly better than the original, but a bit wooden.

Plenty of interesting statements:

"I know that the rough patch we are about to go through is partly my fault." Really? How? His wife made the decision to cheat. I don't care who it is that tries to convince you, if you don't want to break your vows you won't. She fucked this kid for a week. You want to try and convince me she didn't enjoy it? I think both versions miss the whole point. She fucked another guy for a week. That's serious. What the mother did was seriously wrong, but the stories overlook the damage done by the wife. The bell cannot be unrung. And it was more than fucking, right? She was teaching him to make love. That tells us that there was a high level of intimacy and that an emotional connection would have been formed. At least this author picked up on the fact that this little tradition would actually lead to more divorces than strong marriages. The cousins wife would not be the exception to the rule. More of these woman would continue cheating after having gotten a weak of chucking their hubbys.

"I didn't realize it would affect you this much, Bill." Really? This is one puzzling statement that speaks for itself.

"as far as learning how to love and respect my wife, I learned more of that from my dad than I ever did from Janice Burrows." &. "I'm also sorry for Debbie and me, for the loss of discovery that was taken from us that week." An excellent point. Learning how to sexually please a woman does not make a strong marriage. It may help, but without the other part (I.e. learning how to communicate, learning about emotional foreplay, etc.), it will surely fail. This author picked up on that! Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done

...considering the original story you had to work with.

The main problem with this story is that if Debbie had reservations to begin with why did she even need to call her husband? Why didn't she just tell her mother-in-law to get stuffed and tell the boy she didn't need any trees. I think I'd have been happy to have seen that aspect explored more completely.

Looking forward to reading your first original story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 11 years ago
Logical way out of HKD's Construct

I like the way the author resolved the situation. I usually really like HDK stories, but didn't care for "No Reply." This represented an intelligent way to end the cycle.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHEN TOTAL ADVERSITY REARS UP

facing it head on and armed is the way to go. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
I gave it a 3 for the writing

very nice first effort.....but why keep any of them. The mom, his wife and the rest of the "make a better husband" whores. The only thing anyone ever regrets is the getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

BULLSHIT!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You are a dirty fucking whore. Eat shit and die.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Virgin Guy City

Okay, so apparently our Heroes live on a community where the young men do NOT get into any young ladies' laundry until after they are married! This way, they can 'learn about love' with each other during their first months and years of marriage. This works SO well in the US, with a 50% divorce rate, much of it due to fundamental misunderstanding of each other's preferences, priorities and 'pressure points!'

In the original, Hubby had nothing except pleasant memories of his original Starter Sweetie and his tutorials. He was a bit conflicted about Her Hubby, but it was not a factor which caused Hubby to lose respect for Her Hubby! It was not until it was Hubby's turn to Pay It Forward by allowing his Sweetie to continue this tradition that he got all riled up about it! Incidentally, I see NO reason for the benefactor to NOT be told about the tutoring tradition a year or so after it is over...maybe when he gets engaged, together with his fiancée!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I got sick after 1/3 of the first page. Keep telling us at the beginning you like pansy men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not a bad ending. The original story was somewhat... disturbing. Here's a family that makes a tradition of turning everyone into the family into cheating whores. Let's not put a fine coat of paint on this - the men doing the cuckolding know perfectly well that they're cheating with another man's wife, and sadly for them, it comes around on them when they get married themselves. It's karmic in nature. They got exactly what they deserved in being cheating on, it's a direct result of their willingness to cuckold someone else.

Hell, the little asshole cuckolded his own beloved grandfather. Yeah, he had it coming.

Honestly, it's like the best punishment for those lotharios who like to cheat with other men's wives you could come up with. There's no excusing what the assholes knowingly do, and they pretty much deserve it when the same happens to them.

Still, it's a disturbing and twisted cycle, and given that everyone involved is so fundamentally damaged and wrong, there's a balance, because nobody's in the right. It's one of those situations where reconciliation can work and be ultimately fair.

Though as a lover of BTB, this is also one of the very few situations where I could enjoy a "Nuclear Response" where all of these scumbag husbands and their cheating whore wives get AIDs and die. Either works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disgustingly terrible!

Terribly disgusting!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
A sequel to my lowest rated story,

as well as my most successful. Why is it successful? It's received 238 comments, most of which are negative, I admit. I can churn out stories all day long about catching a cheating wife and dumping her ass and get high scores. I've done it. I've seen some really poorly written shit on here get praised as being great simply because the cheating wife was caught and punished. For some readers, that never grows old. Now try to imagine a new plot or twist, one you haven't read a hundred times before. Now try to dream up some kind of story where a guy might not throw out the wife after she has sex with someone else. That's the challenge we writers face...the impossible. My story was a success because it created emotion in the reader and made the reader upset enough to comment. This 'ending' seems to appeal to many readers and that's fine. I'm always happy to have someone continue a story of mine, regardless of how much my original was reviled. These are my babies, even the ugly ones. I wrote them as I saw them and told the story I wanted to tell. As always, thanks for reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
reply

this is the first thing i thought when i read the first story, that i would before anything else destroy those trees and then go further, but alas i am not a writer so you did a great job of it in my opinion, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Look forward to your next! And to HDK, I hope you will post some more stories soon, too.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Really good story. Looking forward to your next one!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Even in this story the wife is a fucking goddamn slut who got away with it. So he is still a cuckie who allowed it to happen. If anything calls for stopping it in advance and NOT going away or kicking her to the curb this one does.

Nice first try but hubby is still a wimp and wife is a slut and the hit who fucked her still has his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why

do you guys feel compelled to rewrite a story because youd didn't like the ending? Really kind of pathetic.

bearsdad1bearsdad1almost 11 years ago
nice

very good first try

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
garbage

Burning the bitch might not have fit with the original but a fucking divorce was definitely warranted. Your writin sucks too. Conversation in this was a fucking joke. Get a life and then end it.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Well, not my style

How about during the phone call he said: "Tell you what hon, The lad can fuck you the week after I fuck his sister? That work for you women?"

The original was quite a sexist story. It's easier to see if you think about the likely hood of a mother sending her virgin daughter to be fucked by a middle age man. Would be a hard tradition to start, if you're not a Mormon..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TRASH

Don`t burn the tree, BURN all the cheating, skank, whore, sluts.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
The Daughters?

Well, chilleywilley, if we were to follow the original story, it would be the fathers sending their 18 year old daughters over to their friends' houses for training. Somehow this seems much less plausible, as most fathers are seriously protective of their daughters and if they caught one of their friends messing around with their daughter, well, they wouldn't be friends and one probably would end up in the hospital ... or jail ... or maybe both of them would. I do take your point though, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I wonder what category a story like that would fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Reclaim" his wife? What is she a f*cking hill or something?

"Hey, you f*cked my wife and possibly my marriage, but what is that between guys? Hell, we'll even be cordial and polite. Let's just go get rid of some trees."

OMG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What is this site?

Is this site the place where rejects from all the other sites wind up ?

After reading this attempt by a wanna be writer that can be the only conclusion

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
Too Little Too Late

This sequel had an impossible job - turn a cuckold story into a reconcilliatory love story. The first part of the story had the husband accept his wife cheating for a week when she made it abundantly clear to him what she intended to do. He was a willingly cuckold regardless whether or not he spoke the words 'go ahead and cheat on me'. Did he rush back home to stop her? No! Did he call her back forbidding her from fucking that young boy? No! What is worse he knew based upon his earlier encounter that it was not fucking but making love. So after fishing, drinking and hanging out with his father and uncle who was also aware of what was going on he goes home to his cheating wife and 'reclaims' (fucks) her. So we have this sequel which tries to make him not be a willing cuckold. Now after a week of accepting your wife's infidelity he develops this outrage and he leads this turnaround by all of the fools who had played this game for decades? I am sorry but it is just not credible.

brujaybrujayalmost 11 years ago
Interesting Alternative Ending

It was a good first story on LIT, especially in the LW sections. It is a tough crowd here, but don't dispair. You have tremendous potential.

Thank you for sharing your story with us and please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was well written but you faced an uphill battle. You handled it well enough if the reader has an active imagination.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Well written insane story.

This story is complete shit, although well organized and presented. I can't fathom anything like this having any degree of plausibility whatsoever. Commensurately, the mother who promoted this activity probably worked in a livestock slaughterhouse swinging a bat to save money on munitions. All of the females in this story are in desperate need of a Dale Carnegie course or other assertiveness training and probably psychotherapy. All of the males should seriously contemplate suicide in one form or another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Problem is, author, there is way too many cheating wife stories here.

If you post again try not to make the husband a wimp cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't need more cluck stories...

Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not a bad read at all

i enjoyed the read, but see what happens when you keep your mouth shut

personally i would have gone into devcon 6 at the first sniff but thats just me lol

jasonnhjasonnhover 10 years ago
Consistent with the original but far more satisfactory

This extended ending addressed several specific issues that I had with the original. First, the compliant men. They weren't so happy after all. Most men would not be. They didn't want to rock the boat with their wives but given the opening stood up for themselves. Second, the damn trees. I suggested going after them all with a chain saw so I was happy to see them dug up and burned. A permanent memorial to my wife's infidelity? NO DAMN WAY! Third, I am glad the mom got told off. She whore's out my wife? REALLY?

But the best outcome was that it was all done with clear purpose and not out of control anger. He stays with his wife. Yes, he is unhappy with her but he uses his anger to undo a harmful tradition. And he is honest, some of the blame is his own because he did not tell her NO. And best of all, the best teacher of young men are older men, in HOW to be men and how to respect women. The women taught the dumb men how they wanted to be treated, but had no respect for the men since they cuckolded their husbands then went on to cuckold their students in the future. Isn't respect and appreciation a two way street?

For those who didn't like the cuckold aspects, that was the beginning of the story as laid out. This author, IMO, should not revise the already existing story but build from it. This story was a recovery from cuckolding and an effective one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One Question

When his wife called him and told him the plan, why didn't he say "Hell No!"?

A group of men that are wimps and a group of women that are sluts. This is a well written terrible story.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
An author with a moral compass

5*

Thanks for the read.

JennyBearJennyBearabout 10 years ago
Why?

I never fail to be amazed by people who think they can re-write history. No matter what you do the original is still out there and will continue to bother you.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
...why didn't he say "Hell No!"? .... you ask

With a faithful wife he would not, and should not need to.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Wouldn't have been enough for me

Not just the trees and the bedroom furniture. The entire house and all the surrounding vegetation would have be burned and the land scraped clean and given a couple of feet of new topsoil. And I'd never talk to my mother OR my father again. Too many people put ALL the blame on the mother. The father could have told his son.

But the major fault is really in the original story. Once the wife broke the secret by telling her husband what she was being asked to do, the husband should NEVER have told her to go along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i can't se why.....

all those women are sluts!

so why bother if all the husbands're cucks?

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
I think that you did a good job

with what you had to work with. Hard to straighten out such a blatant cuck story. In the original the son was weak and let his wife go through with it, but I have to wonder why she thought that it was a good thing to do. Married people should keep their private parts private. Not going to second guess or advise you on the story. You know what you had to work with and did a remarkably good job "un-cucking" Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't know why people slag you off with this one

The original story was shit to say the least. That is what you had to begin with. And you did a good job with what you had available. There are so many people who are great at slagging off a story but don't have the guts to post one of their own.Sure I would like to see nuclear revenge on Debbie and the fucking mother in law, because they were both a pair of whoring cunts and deserved to die or be the subject of an acid attack. But still, you did good

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AN OLD TIME SONG COMES TO MIND

Don't sit under the apple tree etc...etc... TK U MLJ LV NV

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
Not bad yet

Felt like this had a Charlie Brown undercurrent to it. Good try but just could not snk mt and enjoy.

max052max052about 9 years ago
Just found this

Thanks for un-doing the wrongs of HDK's story, at least as best you could. The original Nof Reply was the most disturbing story I've ever read on this site. I probably wouldn't have been so gentle in my response to Debbie. And I would not have made that initial decision with the phone call. I would have handed the decision back to Debbie and told her she would bear the consequences for whatever she did or didn't do. In fact, if I had written this story it wouldn't have been much of a story, as I would have turned down Janice Burrows to begin with.

Thanks again for stepping up, as Bill should have done sooner. Great job, you're my hero!

Regards, max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's Just A Story!

All the comments about what they would or wouldn't do s a character in the story, or about what the characters did or didn't do don't make any difference. Was the idea for the story either original or catchy? Was it a good story? Was it well written? Was the grammar correct? Those are some of the questions that should be commented on, not what you as a character in the story would do or not do in the story or what each of the characters should have done. That's up to the writer, dummy!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

this is much better than I first rated it. Should be rated higher. Fits very well with the original. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just a suggestion,

if you're going to finish someone else's story make it a better story to start with. I'd never read HDK's story until I saw this one. I was, (to use your word) flabbergasted that he wrote such a terrible story. I couldn't see how anyone was going to save it, and you proved me right. Your story was as bad, if not a little worse, than his. Of course you had nothing to work with which brings me back to my original point. If you're going to write a sequel at least pick a story you can save.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
I can't thank you enough

It's not love without respect. But it's difficult to overcome conditioning when we're young. As the fags say "If not by eight, than it's too late." Kudos to your Bill who had the love needed to end a sick tradition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Infinitely better than the trash HDK wrote

Still not as strong a response as mine would have been, but a step in the right direction, and well-written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Worse cuck shit than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice thought

But all you did was perpetuate the fecal expulsion of HDK. Do a standalone story. You seem to have potential. But don't eat other men's leavings - its unmanly and undignified.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
Those trees had to go.

A fitting end to an HDK original story.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

great LW story. Annony loves the cuck idea! he is just to much of a coward and pussy to admit it. I mean this asshole reads every story on here about cucks and cheating and then he votes 1 because he gets up set with himself,. So I gave it a 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not bad

To show "dear mom" how he felt he should have gone for divorce for adultery, wife was so sorry she would have signed the papers. Then mom would see how well "her" tradition really is. No forgiveness for mom, let her go to grave feeling empty and ashamed with no son.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago

It's alright anon, you proved what a big tough guy you are. No one will suspect you secretly jack off to cheating stories than cry about it afterwards until you post comments like these. Your secret is safe.

Vito1960Vito1960almost 8 years ago
Effed up family!

I know for a fact that if my mother ever suggested something that idiotic to my wife, my wife would probably slap the crap out of her for it. That's just one of the reasons I love, and respect my wife. Although the story was good, there should be no revenge, but a reckoning!!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
Good story, loved the ending.

Sometimes parents are slow to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Reaction

Stage one I would have told Debbie do it and you are history.

Stage two I would kick the bitch in the cunt for even thinking that I would be OK with the idea.

Stage three Debbie gets treated like shit and the first time she says anything I divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

How would these women feel if their husbands decided that THEY would "educate" the long women in the ways of love? Somehow I don't think that it was such a noble endeavor!

Let's face it the whole scheme was just a way to get some young strange!

While it's nice that he is taking SOME responsibility for not saying "NO", as he said he was blind-sided, and the bottom line is he shouldn't have HAD to say no, she should have known better herself, as she now realizes. It's like in a lot of these stories where the cheating wife says, "Why didn't you fight for us?", when SHE was the one who should have been fighting!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I'm reminded of "Family Tradition" where future sons-in-law were supposed to spend the wedding eve with their mothers-in-law. I know in GeorgeAnderson's follow-up he had it set-up that no sons were born, but in the original there didn't seem to be any reason why they never had sons, and I often wondered how the wives would take the husbands spending the night with a hot daughter-in-law!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

it would seem, love triumphs over stupidity.

the only true cuckold is a willing cuckold. apparently mr. anonymous is one and can relate to that lifestyle.

why else would he call all stories cuckold shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bullshit

This story is almost as bad as the original story. Bill knew what Debbie was going to do before he went on vacation. If he really wanted to stop it, he would of prevented his wife from doing it. The whole then started because the old wives want to cuckold their husband. Their actions didn't really make marriages better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

No way stay married to Debbie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorces Should Be Numerous

Debbie felt that it was Bill's responsibility to tell her not to cuckold Bill? How goddam stupid can one woman be? Bill should kick Debbie out and divorce her ..and name his mom and Janice and Jeff in Alienation of Affection suits. Bill's dad should follow with a divorce from Bill's mother.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 7 years ago
Great Read

I was just browsing around and stumbled onto this and couldn't recall if I had read it before. I have to say I preferred your ending to HDK but that's just personal preference.

five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Well written,really enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Closing the Barn Door After the Horse is Gone!

Well at least the disease was stopped.although too late for most of the men. Not only had their wives broken their wedding vows,but did so in a sneaky,self-serving manner.I doubt any of those men would ever escape the pain of being treated like fools by their wives,who were able to wallow in strange,young cook for a week after many years of marriage. Maybe there weren't a lot of divorces but the marriages had a big hole right in the center.

This story.like the first one is unacceptable to me because 1) Bill foolishly didn't shut Debbie down when he had the chance and 2) Debbie stupidly disregarded her wedding vows ,chose to believe the crock of shit about cheating being a family tradition,sucked and fucked young,strange in the marital bed. Adultery/Infidelity/Cheating and the ability to do it daily for a week is just plain inexcuseable and is an indication that her love for her husband and their marriage just wasn't nearly as strong as she thought it was. 3) Bill's Mother actually though making her husband,then son a cuckold was reasonable to build marital bonding based on sex? Sorry,unloving uncaring out of touch mother,wife,and friend. AND, a bit of a wack-job!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Litter box

It's like the cat didn't cover the turds in the original. You came along and covered them with this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A gold plated turd is still shit.

Nice try, but how can you recast the fact that he let his wife fuck a kid for a week. And he's not spurred to action until after he gets back home? And that action is to claim his sloppy seconds??

HDK was gross. This was almost as gross.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading Before GA's Answer

"I didn't realize it would affect you this much, Bill" - Cheating wives always say something like this! How stoopid can you be? How would the REVERSE affect THEM? THAT'S how it affects your husband.

She says she knew it was wrong, she shouldn't have dumped it on him, especially with no time to think about it. It was his shock that caused him to not answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm

His wife cheated.on purpose in his bed.

A husband should have to say don't cheat?

Him hanging should have been a clue.

He should have left her.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Good ending!

I really enjoyed your conclusion to this story. Your characters were a lot more loving and understanding than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice compromise

I liked this follow-up. It addressed the evilness of the scheme and ended it without going medieval. Kudos to Iron Dragon's comment.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Is

medieval so bad?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
No doubt in my mind at all

my wife would have looked at my mother and "not a chance". Of course my mother would never have done it anyway but still. OTOH, if my wife had just asked, that would have been the end of us. Only question is, would I have sawed off the trees and walked away or would I have stayed there and treated her like shit till she gave up and left. Might have been fun.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
Alright, she's gifted, they all are

Ok, I didn't read every line or paragraph. I learned burning of some trees was some sort of symbol, I guess they each represented some terrible event. Nice to burn the effigy of betrayal. Fire cleanses everything. That's why bitches are burned.

I learned from the comments it was some sort of cuckold/swapping/teaching tradition. Wham, reminds me of "Gifted (she was gifted, but I didn't know)." Now I am not claiming the strange ingredient can't be used elsewhere, but, right there it was.

One thing that always gets me is she is allowed to leave "ashamed" while the other culpable party is thrashed with a thresher. I'm all for equal responsibilities and corrective punishment. Not punitive.

If you're retired and enjoying life, you should try enjoying it less by writing for literotica.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
First effort

Very good work for a first effort. Don't buy the benevolent forgiveness, but still a very good follow up.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 5 years ago
Crap!

Just crap, the whore should have been kicked to the curb

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous