Not Letting Go Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the music started again, the women started removing their stockings, flinging them as they did into the audience. One landed right in my lap. Carol grabbed it, smelled it, and offered it to Monica who smelled it as well. Curious... Lastly I was offered a smell of the delicate garment. Carol balled it up and put it in my jacket pocket.

Soon the women on stage had put their shoes back on and were again dancing, this time kicking the chairs aside and using the men as poles. After a few minutes, each pair of women hooked fingers under waistbands of the men's underwear and gave a strong tug, releasing the undergarments with a very audible Velcro sound. Very feminine cheers and gasps were heard everywhere. I heard a zipper and a hand went into my pants. Whose hand I did not care to find out!

The men were just standing there taking it. Soon they were taking more since the women started feeling and stroking the newly freed private bits. These bits responded as expected, causing shrieks and cat calls from all around the club. The women stood alongside the men, still holding shafts and balls in hand. The music again stopped.

The hand was inside my boxers stroking intently. Carol looked up at me and licked her lips. I responded by slipping a hand into the top of her dress. There was an audible sound of appreciation coming from her as she closed her eyes. When she opened them she looked down at my hand, looked over at Monica, and nodded. I looked at her unbelievingly and she nodded again.

I looked over at Monica, whose eyes were glued to the stage, and lifted my hand and slowly moved underneath her blouse to touch her bare breast underneath. Monica went rigid, and then looked over at Carol who was smiling and licking her lips back. The look on Monica's face was a mixture of fear, anticipation, and lust. Monica then looked up at me and pressed her lips to mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth for just a moment. The music came back on and all three of us snapped to the stage.

This time the music was again the masculine version, and the men quickly reached down and relieved the women of their undergarments, leaving them in bow ties, garters, and heels. The men reached around to the front and put their hands in each of their ladies Vs, clearly doing their best to stimulate them. The women were not moving because it was not their turn, but the music soon changed to a mix of masculine and feminine. All hands on stage were intent on getting the opposite sex off.

My own pair was working to do the same with me, one hand inside and one outside of my pants. I had to restrain myself to keep from soiling my pants and making an embarrassing mess. I worked my gals' nipples, making them squirm as well.

On stage the women were writhing from the attention showed to them and the men had their heads thrown back. Everyone was bucking their hips, moaning out, and really putting on a good show.

I hadn't noticed that my two women had their other hands inside their own garments and trying to blow their own minds with the show. Suddenly on stage one woman screamed out, followed closely by the others in turn. Their long screams were joined by many in the audience. The women on stage soon started coming down from their highs, knees buckling. Conveniently they fell on their backs right in front of their men. They in turn fell to their knees and took up their own stroking for the tired women. The women in kind took up their own stroking on themselves.

This was soon too much for these men as they erupted over their pairs, making the club erupt in screams, applause, and many orgasms. Carol and Monica also came, having abandoned my shaft and instead using the other hand to hold on to my legs. After a while, the standing applause died down and what happened next was unexpected.

Many of the women in the club approached the stage. Carol told me to give her a few $20 bills and she and Monica joined the throng. Tips were given to the dancers in exchange for licks of cum, nipples, or kisses. Men received appreciative feels, strokes, and kisses.

When my gals returned, they faced me at the booth and opened their mouths showing a little cum in each. Then it was my turn to lurch as they turned to each other, Carol putting her arms around Monica's back side and Monica drawing Carol's head close with one hand, the other going around her back. They kissed deeply, swapping their souvenirs.

That moment seemed to last an hour! Blood was vacating most of my body and heading south to one point. Slowly, the gals broke and closed the gap between. Carol closed my gaping mouth as they formed a triangle, hugging me close. They soon broke the other side of the hug and moved those slightly more distant hands to start stroking my exposed penis. My what?

It took me forever to realize that I was in the open air, since the ministrations were pleasurable. I didn't even know I was fished out. I started looking around but Carol caught my chin. Charise appeared at that moment with a tray of towels, placing them on the table. Then she looked down at my rigid handle, smiling demurely.

"Could I refresh anyone's drinks?"

Carol reached back and retrieved her Bailey's, finishing the last few sips. "Please!"

Mine was already finished and Monica retrieved my glass and hers, which was still half full. She took one small sip. "A refill for him and a coke for me. I'm driving home!"

I looked at her. "Didn't like it?"

"I did! Really good! But at this point I'm not sure I can remain sober if I drink more. It's quite strong!"

I nodded. Charise also nodded and turned to walk away, allowing me to admire her backside as she left. I also had the opportunity to notice that the patrons of the club were also in various states of slight undress or actions. Although joining the show was a bit embarrassing at first, I loosened up in knowing I wasn't alone.

Monica put her hand on my rod, stroking me as she went. "So big and nice!" she said licking her lips.

Carol just placed one hand on my chest, leaned up and pulled me into a kiss. Deep, tongues, passion: something I hadn't felt in a while from her. My head was swimming and a moment later it felt as if all the air had gone out of the room. Monica was head down in my lap, turning my penis into a magic act -- slowly disappearing into her throat! I threw my head back and moaned.

I was lost and in ecstasy! Monica continued and Carol went to tongue my ear. "Like that, stud?"

I moaned loudly in assent as I nearly lost my load like a virgin. Charise returned at that moment and gasped herself. Monica looked up from her... my... our job and smiled at our server. I had raised my head and was looking at, no, through her. She was smiling, shifting slightly from side to side. It took her a moment to get her concentration back and start to put down our drinks.

Carol had reached into my pocket for my wallet and produced two $20s this time. One she handed to me, the other she moved toward Charise. Carol's fingers went inside the garment to leave the tip this time, sending a slight shudder through our server and me. I felt a tug on my arm and Charise shifted a little in the booth to give me access to the tip receptacle as well. The garment was low, and my fingers went in as far as I could, slowly dragging my fingers across her womanhood with a wiggle as I went. I thought Charise was going to drop straight to the floor as I removed my now slightly wet fingers.

I moved back and saw that Carol was licking her own fingers. Monica grabbed mine and thrust them into her mouth. My head was swimming. I was opening and closing my mouth, trying to form words that I could no longer remember.

Charise said with a huge smile on her face, "My pleasure sir and madame!" She left the booth.

Carol looked at me and finally explained. "Dear, I made partner last week!" she exclaimed excitedly.

I quickly leaned over to her swinging my arm around her to hug her. "Congratulations! It's about time!" She was hugging me tight and the smell of her hair was wonderful. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I've been turning it down for years, you know."

"So what made you change your mind this time?"

"They finally offered me more money than I'd make by simply trading. It's a lot! And I still get to trade! The buy in cost a bit but I'll have it paid in no time with all the bonuses!"

"That's my girl, getting everything she wants!"

Carol pulled away and I broke out of the hug. "To celebrate I thought I'd finally join this club. I've known about it for years but... well, didn't exactly do much about it!"

"What is this place?"

"The club?" I nodded dumbly. "It's an elite couple's club. Not a strip or gentlemen's club, but one for couples only."

I slowly replied, "S-sex club?" Monica chose that moment to resume stroking.

"Not really, but things do happen. Orgies aren't allowed. But there are rooms..." she added smiling.

I looked over at Monica. She and Carol had been friends for many years. She was always, and I mean always, single. The three of us didn't spend that much time together and I barely knew her. I guess that I was going to get to know her better now.

The cum swapping came back to mind along with a flash... "And, and..." I drew a breath. "...the two of you?"

Carol and Monica shared a look and a wry smile. "Someone had to accompany me when I checked out the club and joined! The price of her coming along then was to join us tonight!" Monica giggled.

I knitted my brows a bit and Carol caught it. She was suddenly very nervous, a look I rarely saw in her. "Oh, you mean... Well, you have been working most of the last several years and we've drifted apart... A girl's got to find some way to have fun!" She was looking away.

I dropped my jaw and looked at Monica, then Carol, then back and forth. The room began to spin. "You mean that... you and Monica... that you both..."

"By George, I think he's got it!" blurted Monica. "And isn't it about time you started calling me Mon?" Monica was still stroking me. My head was really spinning.

"How... how long?"

"About 30 years, off and on. Gaining momentum in the last 15," Carol replied.

My head was going to unscrew and float free while everything was turning black. "Monica," she glared up at me pleadingly, "Ok, Mon, as nice as it is could you stop for a minute? My brain needs some blood to think."

"You want to think right now? Any red-blooded male faced with this scene would throw caution to the wind and roll with it, baby!" Mon pouted out.

She was licking her lips and so was Carol, who then moved up to tongue my ear again. A hand was unbuttoning my shirt.

"My wife has been unfaithful to me for years, I just found out in a sex..." Carol looked at me, "...couple's club while being handled by her lover. You want me to just roll with it?"

Two mouths in my ears moaned out "Yesssss!" in the sexiest way. I started to melt...

Mon continued. "Think about your wife and I together, mouths on pussies, screaming in ecstasy as we come. Think about the fact that the only things to ever penetrate hers, besides this great beast," she accentuated that with a squeeze of my beast, "were the toys we shared and my fist!"

I jumped. Her tongue in my ear and rapid stroking caused me to breathe deeply and hold that breath. My heart was pounding and my head swimming.

My other ear was next to get attention. "Think about sharing us tonight!"

My hips lurched up and I was hard as steel! Mon stopped stroking as Carol squeezed me near the head. "Stem the tide! You'll need that later!" Carol said.

A moment later she released her grip and a little cum oozed out. Carol quickly scooped it up and put her fingers and my seed in Mon's mouth. Mon sucked on her fingers like they were a dick, grabbing Carol's fist with both hands and pumping them in and out across her tongue. Ultimately, Carol slowly removed her fingers with a pop. They both looked at me, licking their lips and pleaded with me with their eyes.

Very slow strokes were producing a little more of the truncated seed offering which were being captured by one hand, then brought to the owner's mouth while the hand stroking me switched to the opposite lady.

As I was brought slowly to my senses, I had at least a moment to think and finally reached a conclusion. Looking between my lovely ladies, I said, "I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but for today I'm just going to 'roll with it'!" The last part was said looking at Mon.

Both of them smiled broadly at that and leaned in for a kiss that made me glad for my decision deep in my bones! Three mouths brought together somehow in a kiss, tongues exploring. They soon broke away and Carol looked at my watch. They nodded at each other.

Carol and Mon reached inside my coat and started to feel my chest, roving deeper underneath the coat as they went. I realized they wanted to remove it and leaned forward to let them. My coat soon joined Mon's on the table.

Carol reached for a towel while Mon asked me to stand as best as I could in the booth. The towel was placed in my space and I moved to sit, but Carol stopped me while Mon reached for my belt to undo it. Carol joined her efforts, quickly having it undone as well as my top button and zipper. Both then reached for the top of my pants and eased them down along with my boxers.

Charise chose that moment to return, staring straight at my obvious point. "May I..." she cleared her throat. "May I get you anything else?"

We hadn't even started our most recent drinks with all of the talk and action. Carol ushered me to sit. Charise watched as my bottom half lowered back to the seat.

Both reached under the table to remove my garments from around my ankles one leg at a time. Carol was last and folded my pants, putting them on top of the pile of clothing on the table. My wallet was placed in front of me. Charise never moved.

Carol spoke up. "Charise, dear. Show us how wet you are!"

She slowly snapped out of it. "I, um... I can't, here. Perhaps you would like to use a room?"

Carol smiled. "Maybe later. Mon, help us out?"

"Oh, yeah!" She jumped out of the booth and grabbed my jacket, whispering in Charise's ear.

Our server smiled, put down her tray, grabbed the bar towel, and moved into the booth in Mon's spot. She moved to clean an imaginary mess in the booth with her right hand. Mon went in after and held my coat out behind her.

Charise peeled down what served as her uniform, showing her hairless pussy to me just a few inches away. "Perhaps sir would like to check?"

Carol's hand was back in my lap and Charise was watching her hand move up and down.

I reached up and stroked three fingers up her slit, the middle one dragging up and inside. Charise took in a deep breath, moaning loudly when I reached the bulbous top of the slit.

She suddenly looked around and said, "Thank you, sir! That was very nice!"

I pulled my fingers out slowly and brought them to my lips, tasting her on them. She shuddered as she pulled up her uniform again. I reached for my wallet and pulled out a $50, placing it on my lap above my penis. "Perhaps you could help me? I seem to have dropped your tip." Carol smiled and moved her hand away.

Charise smiled and dropped her towel on the bench. Mon moved to make less of a show of the jacket as Charise leaned down to pick up her towel, "accidentally" putting her mouth over my penis along the way. A couple of quick bobs and she stood back up with the tip. She picked up her things, Mon and her backing out.

"If you need anything else during the performance, just remember to press the button. Thank you." She started turning away and added, "I mean it!"

"WOW!" We all said in near unison.

Mon looked at Carol. "Bathroom?"

"Yes, let's!" Carol said. She looked me, "Excuse us, please."

"By all means. You'll forgive me for not standing, but I've already risen for both." The girls giggled and left the table.

With that I was left alone to drink in the scene around me, and get a hit from my drink. I couldn't see into the high-back booths around me, but those at the tables and chairs surrounding the stage were enjoying themselves in the open. Right in front of me one of the waiters was getting a $100 shoved into his skimpy uniform by an older lady. Her hand quickly let it go and grabbed on to something else inside his hammock. A couple of tugs and her hand's space was taken up by inflation. A couple of tables over two waitresses were kissing for another couple of hundreds. In another place a couple was displaying their bits as she stroked her man in the open air and he was sucking on an exposed breast.

I was almost longing for my gals to return, or to see Charise again. Scanning the scene I found her getting her bottom fondled for a tip. She was facing me. When she saw me she smiled and waved. A couple of people saw this and then looked at me with a smile.

Carol and Mon returned just then. Carol resumed her position beside me and Mon grabbed a towel. She then backed into the booth.

"Could you help me with this?" she asked me.

"With... what?" I asked densely.

"Still lost stud? With the obvious!" she answered wiggling her tush.

Light bulb! I reached out and found the zipper in the back of her slight skirt, easing it down to the bottom. When it stopped, I reached out to caress her bottom on an upward stroke as she turned around. She picked up her towel and put it down on the bench next to me.

"A little help?" she asked wiggling again as she moved next to me, one knee on the bench.

I reached up and started to peel off her skirt, slowly pulling it over her hips until it freed past them and fell on its own. There was nothing else underneath, and it was my turn to whistle, admiring her smooth nether region.

"Came prepared, I see?" I asked or stated.

She just answered by leaning over to give me a great kiss, baring her ass to the club behind us. "You know it, stud!" A couple of whistles from behind her brought her back to reality as she quickly climbed in and sat down on the towel. She spread her legs and grabbed my hand, placing it where she wanted it. "Feel free to explore the virgin territory!"

I looked at her dumbfounded, not sure what the meaning behind her words were. She was, after all, a childhood and lifelong friend of Carol's. Virgin? Not likely. But she never had any boyfriends... It took a while, but I blurted out "You don't mean...?"

She answered, leaning in to my ear. Breathily, she said the words that nearly shot me off, "That I've only been with girls, including your wife, all of my life and want you to be my first... not girl?" She paused for effect. "Yes!" she added with tongue.

Shock. "M-m-me?" She nodded. "W-wh-why?"

"Years of Carol talking about you and how much she loves you? How much she says you fill her up? How much you make her scream? How safe she is with you?"

I looked at my wife who had a hand down her dress. "Carol?"

"So I've talked you up a little, sue me!"

"But we've hardly..."

"That doesn't mean I didn't long for it, that when it happened I didn't savor every moment! Besides," she said taking a deep breath, "all that is most definitely going to change..." She looked up at me and added, "...for the better! Now start making my lesbian lover happy!"

"Ma'am, yes ma'am!" I craned my head to kiss her. "But first, someone needs to be properly undressed!" I disengaged from Mon and reached out to grab another towel. "Stand."

Carol smiled and stood, allowing me to put down the towel. I looked up at her, realizing her dress was all one piece, and grinned wickedly. "Bunched or... off?"

"We're really not supposed to be fully naked..."

I had to think quickly. Bingo! I loosened my tie and slipped it over my head, putting it over hers. "Now you won't be!" I reached for her zipper and lowered it, helping her drop her dress to the floor. She stepped out of it and carefully left her heels on.