Not Letting Go Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down on the towel. "Great thinking, babe! Now put those strong hands of yours back to use!"

I did, groping all around. Just then the house lights lowered and the PA boomed to life.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your eyes to the stage for our next act! Giselle and Ramon!" Applause broke out all around.

I took the opportunity to ease Mon's spaghetti straps down over her arms and started pushing her top down a bit. Mon quickly caught on and slipped her arms through the loops, pulling down her top and smiling at me from above her exposed breasts.

The curtain pulled back, revealing a street corner with Giselle leaning up against a building. She was stunning, tall, very fit, and busty. She wore a short but elegant red dress to highlight her red lipstick, red heels, and bright red hair. One leg was up with the foot against the wall. She appeared to be waiting for something.

Cue Ramon, a tall Latino man in a suit. Several ladies clapped and whistled at his entrance. He walked down the makeshift street and past Giselle. She was looking the opposite way. He stopped, turned, and went back to her.

"Hey, beautiful! How much for the night?" he asked in a deep and sexy voice with a Spanish accent. Females groaned around the club.

Giselle turned, looked at him, and slapped him hard! "I'm not that kind of girl!" More groans all around.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! This corner is... and you... I'm so sorry!" He started to walk away but stopped. "It's just that your beauty captivated me and I had to try to get to know you. My assumption was wrong because of this corner's crass reputation. I hope that you won't hold that against me. Could I make it up to you with a drink?"

Giselle drank in his body and looked up at him. "I'd like that. Where would you like to go?"

They stood perfectly still while the street set pulled back to the sides revealing a bar immediately behind it. The couple took up a high top and a waitress brought them some drinks. Ramon gave her $100 and told her to keep the change. Giselle cocked her brows and smiled, stroking his leg.

They started mumbling in apparent conversation as the few other people on stage hurriedly moved around on quickly, mimicking the passage of time. Giselle and Ramon were getting to know each other better with their hands until they pulled into a kiss and everyone slowed to normal time.

"Would you like to get out of here? I know a great place!" Ramon said.

"I thought you'd never ask!" replied Giselle.

The lights dimmed. There was a low and romantic background music playing throughout, which played a bit louder during the darkness. When the lights came back on a mere moment later, it was a bedroom scene in a nice hotel.

Giselle and Ramon were embraced in a deep kiss. She was easing his suit down over his arms, dropping it onto the floor. He was fumbling with the zipper on her dress. She moved to his pants, deftly undoing any fasteners and dropping them to the floor. He finally lowered her zipper and put his hand into the dress and onto her ass. She dropped his underwear to the floor, eliciting gasps from the audience at his hardening member. My ladies stroked me harder.

He pulled the dress from her shoulders, peeling it down her body to drop on the floor and revealing her naked but high heeled form. I stroked my ladies harder as they also did for me. Mon's free hand went over mine to encourage me further.

Giselle's hands free, she grabbed his shirt and pulled hard, tearing it from his body! Screams came from everywhere, including my two ladies.

No one could blame us. The two on stage were glorious! She had not an ounce of fat on her, no tan, with medium breasts capped by glorious but small nipples. Her red hair was down to her neck and very flattering with what was left of her red ensemble: lipstick and heels. Her mons had a triangle of red hair still left above it. I was drooling.

Beside me my ladies were also drooling, but at which performer I could no longer tell. Ramon was tall, muscular, tan, and sporting a rapidly inflating dick that looked like it would get to be 12 inches long and almost as thick as Giselle's wrist!

Our two performers brought themselves back together in a standing embrace, with Ramon pulling up Giselle's leg to show his penis resting under her vagina. He flexed it a couple of times, slapping it against Giselle's underside in the process and making Giselle and the ladies in the audience scream out.

After a long kiss, Ramon picked her up, carried her to the bed, and placed her on it. Giselle instantly sat up and tried to swallow Ramon. She looked as if she was going to dislocate her jaw trying but managed to get half of it inside. No gagging sounds, although they both had to add some spit for lubricant to help her out. Ramon had his head back and was moaning.

Giselle tried very hard to bring off Ramon in her mouth, stroking and bobbing as best as she could. Wet smacking sounds could easily be heard. But she could just not get enough inside her mouth. It was easy to see that her mouth was getting very sore and tired from the effort. Ramon was stroking her hair but not pushing her head further.

Eventually Giselle pulled her tired mouth off of Ramon and was just stroking, looking up at Ramon. He brought his gaze back to her and smiled. He then pushed her down to the bed and turned her pussy toward the audience. He started stroking himself and moved like he was going to mount her, but instead dropped to the floor and started to service her. Lots of moans erupted around the audience, including the three of us.

Giselle threw her head back, arched her back, and started pulling on her nipples. She was either moaning very loudly or there were cleverly placed microphones helping out her sounds. Fingers separated her folds and his tongue went up and down her slit, circling her button before moving back down. When fingers went inside and he started tonguing and sucking her clit, Giselle screamed. Carol and Mon also started moaning loudly, so I picked up the actions on them as best I could. Soon she was bucking loudly, and so did my ladies.

Giselle grabbed Ramon's head and thrashed. She could have been having a seizure, but or course it was the throes of an oncoming storm wracking her body. Ramon reached up with one hand, the other remaining beneath her derriere, and pulled and twisted a nipple. Giselle erupted, swearing, crying out to a deity who must now be sweating from the display, and giving Ramon the praise he deserved!

My ladies were also shaking, screaming along with Giselle and flooding my hands. I suspect we were not alone from all of the screams in the audience, not that I could make much out in the darkness beyond the stage. Carol and Mon were gripping my arms tightly, breathing very hard. Ramon was slowing down, letting Giselle come down from her high slowly. The couple on stage was incredible at tuning the audience out!

Giselle's chest was rising and falling rapidly as she gasped for enough air. Those beautiful breasts were joining her effort, although with the size of them were only helping her exhale. My beauties were also breathing hard and not letting go of me.

Eventually Ramon looked up at Giselle, giving her nipple another squeeze and sending another shock through her. Carol and Mon jumped at that as well. Giselle actually looked like she was asleep for a moment, allowing the audience to applaud and recover a bit. My ladies looked up at me from either side and leaned in to kiss me.

"That was wonderful, Jim!" said Mon.

"Yes, hon! Wow!" said Carol.

I just looked at them both as I said, "I would have to agree!" A wiggle from my fingers inside them let them know I meant it for them.

I removed my hands and bringing them up to my face, one by one starting with Mon's. Sucking in a saturated set of fingers, a moan escaped my lips. I slowly pulled it out and replaced it with the other set, moaning over Carol's nectar. When I pulled out my hand, Carol and Mon grabbed the hand that had been in the other girl and licked them clean. My dick lurched at the sight.

Carol noticed. "I think he likes!"

"I'd have to be blind stupid to not appreciate this, or the two of you!"

As they leaned up to kiss me, the scene on stage started up again, my kiss quickly forgotten. Ramon had moved up onto the bed next to Giselle and was stroking her back into the land of the living. Her loud moan was what brought our attention to the stage. They started kissing passionately when Giselle demanded, "Fuck me now!" Any heads that weren't already focused on them snapped back to the stage to see Ramon smile and move on top of her.

Poised on his strong arms and legs above her, he effortlessly moved one arm down to grasp his penis. He found Giselle already there, swatting him away. She was eager! Two hands also found mine at the same time. They were slick with something and easily glided up and down my shaft.

Giselle positioned his head in just the right place and yelled out, "Come on, stud! Fill me up and make my eyes bulge!" Shouts beckoned from the audience telling him to listen to her. Ramon smiled and slowly started pushing his hips in the desired direction. Giselle's head threw back and she moaned as he entered. The audience was more vocal than Giselle!

He had to pull back, causing Giselle to snap her head back to him, pleading him to just push it in. He pushed again, sinking a little deeper, only to pull back again. Over and over this repeated, as he prepared her small vagina for his invading monster. There were plenty of moans on stage and off.

"God damn it! Fuck me!" she finally yelled out as he hit about 3/4 of his length. Screams of encouragement rose up from around the audience. He responded by smiling cruelly and pulling all the way out. "No! No! What are you doing?"

He smiled even wider and then suddenly pushed forward, eliciting a "Yesss!" from Giselle, followed by a "Noooooo!" as he pulled out again. He waggled at her entrance, the head barely in her gaping tunnel. She started whimpering.

He pushed again and she gave a guttural groan followed by a sob as he pulled out again. The audience sounded like they were up on stage with her, in sync. A couple of more times had Giselle and the audience so on edge that she was crying and the audience was begging.

Suddenly his smile disappeared and he pushed into her hard, bottoming out and making hard contact with her clit. Giselle screamed out in a pleasure filled agony as her eyes flew open, making her look as if her eyes really were bulging out!

He was rapidly but rhythmically pounding into her. He was grunting hard, she was screaming out, and it was surprising that we could hear them over the audience.

My ladies were stroking me hard, and I decided what's good for the gander... time to let loose the goose! Ok, there was little to no thought involved! My hands went back to their previous warm places replacing theirs. The ladies accommodated me better this time by raising their legs up onto the bench.

Giselle was screaming in orgasm, as were many in the audience. Ramon was tiring but not yet there, even as she clenched around his horse cock. She was breathing hard and yelling out very enthusiastic encouragements and thank yous as he slowed a bit and she started coming down a little.

She surprised the audience by pulling up her foot and pushing hard, flipping them both over. The audience was exclaiming oohs and ohs all around, especially since they didn't disengage. Applause and hoots thundered.

Giselle grabbed Ramon's hands, moving them to her breasts. He happily complied as she picked up in earnest bouncing up and down on her dance pole. "Oh baby this thing feels so good in me! Come on baby, fuck me good and cum with me!" she yelled out.

In our booth, our hands were becoming a blur. We were all captured by the scene and our own quickly rising climaxes. I'm sure everyone was likewise enthralled.

Ramon let go of her breasts and grabbed her ass, pounding up into her in earnest. "Oh, that's it baby! F-f-fuck me ha-a-a-ard!! God yes! OoooooooOOOooooOOOO!!!" and she obviously came, screaming out along with many in the audience. My ladies also screamed out their own second big O, but I, like Ramon, didn't let up on them.

Giselle kept coming as she kept bouncing on his pounding frame. How long that orgasm, or chain of them, lasted I don't know as I lost track of all time. My own ladies were rolling through a few of their own, again leaving me almost in a lurch. When you're surrounded by women feeling that much pleasure, who cares about your own? Awesome!

Ramon flipped Giselle over in one quick move, never disengaging, and thrust into her harder. He was groaning hard and loudly now. Giselle was almost quiet, maybe falling asleep. But then she woke with a start as he erupted inside of her once, quickly pulling out and shooting up to her chin and all over her chest and belly. Giselle shrieked in glee as did most of the audience. She scooped up a bit of her new frosting and put it in her mouth, causing applause to break out all over.

Barely dressed women all over the audience quickly shot up toward the stage as the house lights came up slightly. A couple of men also went with them. Apparently cleaning Giselle and Ramon was a community affair, complete with tips!

Carol and Mon did not join them. Instead they concentrated on me. Carol nodded at Mon, and Mon took the cue and swung over me, aiming me inside of her in one quick move. Her eyes did indeed bulge before they disappeared inside her head. She groaned out, "That's the way to take my virginity! Ohhhh!"

Carol was in my ear, licking. "Give it to her good and quick!"

"Oh, so good! So warm! So perfect!" Mon was saying. "Fuck yes!"

"Fuck her sweet virgin pussy! Fuck her good and hard, stud!" said Carol in my ear.

I couldn't think. I couldn't form words. I couldn't hold back! BOOM!

Like a shot I went off into Mon's bouncing cavern. Like an explosion she went off from her first ever penis. "Ffffffffoooohhhh!!!!" Mon articulately blurted as her body lurched on top of me. My hips were thrusting up into her, emptying a load I'd had pent up for quite a long while.

She fell forward onto me breathing hard and squeezing her vaginal muscles around me. I'd just quickly fucked my second ever woman, my wife's lover, with her next to me. My rod jumped inside of her a couple of times at the thought, causing Mon to jump as well. "Wow!" she huffed into my ear.

"You're telling me! Amazing!" I whispered into hers.

A moment later she fell off of me sideways onto the bench releasing my penis with a pop. It was quickly grabbed by Carol's mouth, trying to clean my sensitive gland.

She abandoned me quickly to suck hard on Mon's leaking snatch. Mon was writhing in more pleasure from Carol's attention, while I was in awe watching my incredible wife suck off her recently revealed lover.

After a bit, Carol looked up and showed a mouth of white beyond her teeth. Mon was groggy, but sat up on her towel to share a kiss of me. It was then that I noticed Charise staring at the scene as well. Her hand was in her panties, moving up and down.

"How long have you been here, beautiful?" I asked.

"I, um..."

"It's ok..."

"The button was pressed. I saw... the whole thing. Wonderful!"

Both Carol and Mon jumped up and kissed Charise, one by one. They fondled her breasts and ass as they did. When they were done, all three turned toward me and showed me a mouth of white before swallowing. I swallowed as well, then reached for my wallet.

"No, sir. You've already given me a great tip this time!" she said innocently pointing at her lip while biting it.

Carol reached for my wallet and retrieved something. It was a card and she handed it to Charise while whispering something in her ear. Charise looked down at it and nodded, skipping off to another table.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, just investing in the future. I am a stock broker, after all!" she said with a wink.

I took a big draw from my neglected glass, as did the gals. We finished them quickly and Carol pushed the button.

"You pressed that before to bring lovely Charise to the table?" I asked.

"I sure did!" responded Mon. "As the show on stage was ending, I had hoped that we could get a little audience for our own show!"

"Speaking of that, we won't get in trouble for that, will we?"

"No. Look out there."

The lights had come up and lap dances had broken out all over among the patrons. A couple of them had gone up on stage and were stripping, heading for the bed.

"So the show becomes a voluntary public one now?"

"You bet! People will head off to private rooms to enjoy themselves as well!" Carol said and then shared a look with Mon. "We have to powder... things," Carol said pulling her dress on. Mon had already pulled up her top and was putting her skirt back on as well. They asked me to zip them and I did as they left.

Charise returned. "You rang?" she belted out like Lurch.

I laughed at the joke. She was becoming comfortable with us. "Another round, please."

"As you wish," she said and away she went. A moment later she was back, placing our drinks on the table and taking the empties onto her tray. I grabbed my empty glass and put it on the bench next to me.

"I'm afraid you'll need to come closer to get this one," I said with a smile.

Charise smiled back and climbed into the booth on the pretense of getting the glass. She reached for it but missed by a mile, instead grasping and stroking me. I pulled her in for a kiss with my right hand on the back of her head, and she moaned into my mouth. My hand then trailed down her front, massaging a breast on the way down. Slipping that hand into her panties, I tried to mimic her actions when she was standing at our booth. Her hips shifted forward and her legs opened to give me access while she moaned louder into my mouth. She must have been right on the edge because it didn't take long for her to shake and breathe in quick gasps, closing her legs around my hand. It felt like she was stifling a scream.

A few moments later she came to her senses. "Oh my! I'm not supposed to do that! I've never done that with a patron before!"

"You won't get fired, will you?"

She looked around a bit worried. "I hope not... But if I am," she looked back at me, "it was worth it!"

I reached for my wallet with my dry hand. "No sir. You don't need to."

"My wife gave you her business card, didn't she?" Charise nodded. "If you do get fired then you call her. One of us will make sure you find proper employment."

"I hope that doesn't happen." She looked around and brought her mouth close to my ear. "I make around $1,500 a night when I wait tables!"

"Really?! Wow! What else do you do here?"

"Some nights I am part of the on stage entertainment, a dancer," she said blushing. "I'm never the main act." She almost pouted.

"Their loss. Your beauty on stage would bring the house down!"

She almost melted against me. "You are quite the flatterer! I have to get back to work, sorry." She reached for her tray and retrieved a card. "Please give this to your wife."

I was also reaching into my wallet. I pulled out $200 and put it deep in her panties with my wet hand. "And this is to get you closer to your nightly goal sweetie!" I gave her another kiss and briefly battled her tongue. "If your boss asks just tell them you know us from outside of work." I looked at the card she gave me and saw what I suspected. "I think we know how to get a hold of each other should the need arise."

"I hope it does!" she said giving me one last kiss. She waggled her rear seductively as she walked away. I put my wetted hand in my mouth and closed my eyes. She saw me and smiled.

Just then my ladies rejoined me in the booth and Carol slapped me!