Not Letting Go Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you three-timing us?"

"I, uh, I..." I dumbly blurted thinking of how they let Charise bob up and down on my knob a couple of times and wondering what I did wrong.

They were both sternly staring at me, demanding an answer with their eyes. I had to say something. "She looked so frustrated after watching our act. I felt I had to give her some relief!"

"You're going to try and play Good Samaritan? Really?" Mon demanded.

Carol saw what was in my left hand. "Is that her phone number?!"

"Yes. I... she told me to give it to you."

"I bet she did!" Carol grabbed it from me. "Good girl!" She paused and glared at me. Her face softened and she added, "Good boy!" She kissed me.

"Yes, the best! Leaving that poor girl hanging would have been torture!" Mon added.

"Didn't you say you'd need coffee tonight?" Carol asked.

"With all this?" I gestured all around. "No way!" I panicked as it suddenly dawned on me what happened a little while earlier. "Mon, I'm sorry. I haven't worried about getting someone pregnant in years. I didn't mean to... I hope I didn't..."

"Shush!" She looked down and patted her belly. "We'll find out in a couple of weeks."

I sat bolt upright and shot my head at Carol. "It's all right, baby! Mon's always wanted a child and you're the only man she's ever wanted. I want another baby and can't have one. It's a win-win-win!" Carol had a hysterectomy 7 years earlier.

I just sat there, deer in the headlights. They just stared at me for a while.

"I'm on the pill! First time ever! So you get to fuck me whenever you want and we all get to enjoy it!" Mon said. I was visibly relieved.

"Did I mention she's moving in with us? Into our bed?"

I was back to dumb. My head bouncing from face to face wondering when Allen Funt was going to come out and tell me I was on Candid Candid Camera!

"No matter what happens, it's going to be a lot of fun along the way!" Mon said in my ear, reaching down to give my still exposed member a stroke.

"No fair! You can't bring him into this!" I was able to form into words. Both of them reached up and pulled down their tops, freeing their boobs to dumbfound me more. Shaking them in my face was just cruel!

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

Carol and Mon both shook their heads and said "No!"

"You can choose to enjoy it, though!" Carol added.

"You can choose to watch us together any time you want!" Mon said.

"You can have us both at the same time!"

That comment made my dick jump! I thought it over, the shenanigans that were in my future flitting through my head. "Having a sex life again would be wonderful! Having an overactive one could be my death!"

"You'll have two of us to nurse you to health... any time you want!" Carol said putting her finger in her pursed lips and wiggling it in and out.

"Please, hunk?" Mon begged. "I love your wife, she loves you. I'm going to love this," she said squeezing my dick, "and I'm sure that I'll love you, too."

"I don't want to lose either of you, and I want to share you both. Please?"

I stared straight forward for a moment pretending to think. The baby part was over the top but two sex kittens at my disposal was a no brainer. "You're overselling it." Carol and Mon looked at each other and started to worry. I enjoyed this and let them stew for a bit. "That's so cute how much you're overselling it, how much you want this. We share it all, no jealousy?"

Big smiles on the ladies with an exuberant "Yes!" from both.

"Then you've landed yourselves a boy toy!" I said to both.

Mon kissed me exuberantly.

"Let's go home now! We need to be more comfortable. I don't want to use a room here tonight," Carol said. She and Mon pulled up their tops and started to exit the booth. Mon put her blazer back on. They held my pants out of reach.

As if on cue, Charise arrived. "Can I get you something?"

"We need a dresser, would you like to..." Carol started to ask.

"Please! I mean, I'd like that, yes ma'am!"

"Here you go young lady!" Carol said handing her my pants as Charise put down her tray.

Charise looked around and went down on her hands and knees, crawling under the table. I felt hands sliding up my legs. I felt a mouth on my penis taking a few quick bobs up and down. A pop signaled the end of this round of fun, and I felt her moving down my legs. She lifted a leg and started pulling my pants up one, then the other. I lifted my butt for her to lift it all the way up.

A tuck, a zip, and a snap later, and Charise climbed up next to me. She pulled me out of the booth along with her. When standing, I gave her a hug and a kiss, tonguing her tonsils. A tap on my shoulder with a $100 and I added one more tip to her panties, trailing my fingers deep inside her.

"Ask for me next time you visit us! It was my pleasure serving you... all of you!"

"Guaranteed, sweetie!" Carol said. She put Charise's phone number in my wallet and gave it back to me. She pulled Charise aside as Mon started walking me toward the door.

We stopped a short distance away. I had something on my mind. "Mon, did you enjoy what we just did?"

"You mean getting filled to the brim?" I nodded. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard, pulling away after a moment but keeping our foreheads together. "SO much better than those rubber stand ins! Pulsing and alive, wow! But only because it was you. What Carol feels for you is infectious! I just..." she got lost in her words.

"You aren't sure it's your thing?" I asked.

"No. I just wish I would have done this with you and her years ago!" She kissed me again.

This time I broke away. "I owe you."

She looked at me funny. "What could you possibly owe me?"

"Well, that was a high school fuck. An all-too-fast wham-bam thank you ma'am! I owe you a proper love making session. You can redeem that coupon at your convenience."

Her arms flew around me and I reciprocated as our tongues dueled.

Carol tapped me on the shoulder and cleared her throat. Mon and I broke off and turned our heads, cheeks still touching, toward her. "Do I have to worry about you running off with my girlfriend?"

"Baby, he just told me he wants to make love to me properly!"

Carol looked at me a little angrily. "Make love to her? Is that what you said?"

I was catching on, I hoped. "It is indeed. Your lover deserves more than a quickie and I'd love to make that happen."

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you lothario!"

"Yes we would! You started it!" Mon said.

"And I'll be loving you more often as well! I hope to make you scream much more often!" I said to Carol.

Carol put her fingers to her chin and pretended to think. "I think I can live with that! Come on, let's go!"

We started walking out of the club. Carol stopped at the podium and handed the man her card. She told him a few things and he swiped her card and started typing.

On our way to the car, Mon said, "I have an idea! Who's up for a naked drive back to the house?!" She didn't wait for an answer and started removing her clothing.

Carol actually whooped! "Sounds like a good idea to me!" She started unzipping.

"Out here, in public? What about the decency laws?"

"Private land. We're fine! What time is it?"

I looked at my watch. "Wow! It's 1. Time flies when you're fucking around!"

Carol's dress fell as did Mon's skirt. Both were already naked. They picked up their clothing and looked at me. "Well?" both asked.

I wasn't convinced about the public nudity being ok, and they knew it. Mon went high while Carol went low. Soon my jacket and pants were off. Since my underwear was never put back on, I was free in the breeze! Both of them went for my shirt, unbuttoning it the rest of the way and quickly slipping it off.

Mon unlocked the car and opened the front passenger door. "Get in!" She ran around to the other side, bouncing beautifully as she did. Unlocking the driver's side, she retrieved her cap and put it on. Sexy! She got in and the doors closed. Carol put our clothes next to her in the back seat.

"My wallet?"

"I checked, dear. It's back here. Drive!"

"Next time one of you can drive, or we take a cab! I want to enjoy another Hit!"

"I'll make one when we get home if you like?!" I offered.

"You're on!"

"Just obey all the laws on the way home. I think we'd have a hard time explaining ourselves should we get pulled over!"

"Sir, yes sir!" Mon belted out with an upside down hand salute and a tongue stuck out to one side. She turned the key and reached for the gear shifter. Instead she cranked my shaft.

"That won't get the car moving, you know," I said.

"It's getting my motor running," she said putting the car in gear and heading toward the exit. Her hand went back to shift my gear.

"Mine too!" Carol added.

I moved a hand to fondle Mon's breast and nipple.

"Mmmm, don't bother the driver too much!"

"Just turning on the high beams!" I said getting a smile from Mon. "You gals won't mind flashing passers by?" We passed by a tall, thick wall of hedges, trailing off a long way on either side of the driveway.

Carol and Mon shared a smile. "Won't be the first time!" Carol said.

"You two have lots of 'splainin' to do!" I said in a mock Ricky Ricardo accent. We were approaching a high cement wall.

We passed the wall, but the entrance was walled a bit further and gated. They were serious about keeping out the looky-loos!

"What about you and that 20-something secretary a few years ago?" Carol asked me. "You want to 'splain' that truthfully now?" Mon's hand went to my leg.

I turned to Carol, removing my hand from Mon in the process. "Margaret? You know everything. We flirted, I thought innocently, for a couple of months. One day I entered my office to find her naked in my chair. I demanded she get dressed. She stood, approached me, and tried to seduce me. I left and called security from her desk. I never saw her again."

"Yes, dear. But that night you came home and fucked my brains out. Were you thinking about her body the whole time?"

Caught! "Well, honestly: much of the beginning time, yes! But the beautiful reality bouncing on top of me knocked the thoughts out of my head."

"Good save, Mr." she said blowing me a kiss. "Will you be thinking of the bar wench when we get home?"

"I'm thinking about her now!" I deserved the slaps on the arm and head for that. "Well, are the two of you thinking about her?"

Their looks went distant and they smiled. I thought about slapping them back, but knew that would only get me in trouble, deserved or not. "I get slapped for sharing a thought with the two of you. Life's not fair!"

"You're going home with your naked wife and her newly discovered and equally naked shared lover. I'd say life is more than fair!" Mon said.

"Agreed!" We were on a road and I realized we were in the country. "Where in the heck are we?"

"Pay attention and you'll figure it out. The club is in a safe place. It's out of the way of city Puritanical ordinances and drinking laws. Since it's an elite member's only club, it's even more out of the public eye."

We passed a sign for a town, population 129. "Let me guess, they own the town?"

"Something like that. It's not part of the welcome brochure, but in my line of business it's not hard to find out."

"How did you find out about the place?"

"Clients. Several of them are members. A few of them used it to try to get me to go with them." I was about to ask her a question. "None of them succeeded!"

I was watching the road as we went. The moonless sky didn't give me much else to watch. As we went along, my thoughts drifted back to an earlier revelation. "Back to the 'splainin', you two have been lovers since...?"

"Carol grew boobs first. They grew quickly and I wanted to see... and feel... and suck!" Carol giggled. "She grew up in that Christian household that told her homosexuality was evil and deserving of a public stoning. Great parents, ridiculous ideals!"

"Hey! That's MY parents you're talking about!"

"Am I wrong?"

"Well, no, but be nice!"

Mon stuck her tongue out into the rear view mirror. "I broached the subject at a sleepover at her house. Showing me was easy, as was Carol..."

"Hey!"

"But getting her to let me feel them took more work. I learned a few things on Skinemax and gave her a few muffled screams. The pajamas left the party. It took a while for her to be ok with it thanks to those backwards ideals."

"When she grew boobs we practically spent every weekend at one of our houses together," Carol added.

"Our parents never caught on!" Mon said.

"Not so, Mon!" Mon looked surprised and stared into the rear view. "When I brought Jim home my parents sighed and almost jumped for joy!"

"Is that why they accepted me so readily, why even getting you pregnant didn't seem to faze them?"

Carol was nodding her head. "We never spoke of it."

"Obviously that goes for more than just your parents!" I said. Mon nodded.

"YOU! You were almost as bad! You wanted to be so straight laced, so traditional. How was I to know you could handle it? I wanted a family and a career. I chose to live that as far as you knew."

"Well, since I'm not religious and neither are you, you could have given it a try."

"And risk divorce?" Carol asked.

Only I would be starting an argument while naked with two naked women. "Instead we skated through the last 20 years, barely talking but frequently fighting. Rarely having sex let alone making love. Instead I slid into depression and you found love elsewhere," I said looking at Mon. I don't think the look on my face was portraying my true emotions. Mon started to cry and so did Carol.

I kept looking at both of them and when the tears really started to roll, I knew I had to explain. "Aw, shit! You don't get it. We stopped trying. WE! But we didn't give up completely and go our separate ways."

"We're waiting for the kids to die!" Carol blurted out.

Mon looked at Carol funny and then me as I smiled slightly at the comment. "Baby, that's just it! We're made for each other and we gave up making it work, but we didn't give up on us!" I looked at Mon. "Every guy's Penthouse fantasy is watching two women make love. Every guy's gallon cum club wet dream is to make it with two women!"

The tears were ceasing. "Gallon cum club?" Carol asked.

"A dream so wet we'd cum and cum and cum!" That elicited a small smile and weak laugh from both. "Of course, we also worry about actually being able to satisfy two women. That's what keeps us from actually doing it!"

"That and the lack of opportunity!" Mon said.

"Ok, THAT's what really keeps us from doing it, but beyond that..." Laughs warmed me up a bit. "What made you finally broach the subject now, right as you made partner?"

"That would be me," Mon said. "I've been talking about how lonely I am being the 'other woman' for the last couple of years." Carol harrumphed. "Ok, the last 10 years." Another sound of disapproval came from the back seat. "15! I'm in love with her and she's been the only one for me, married or not."

"You've never..."

"Oh, I've tried a couple of other girlfriends, but never felt very strongly toward any of them."

"You lived with one for five years after we married!" Carol said.

"Sex and no love! Anyway, the more Carol complained about how stagnant and angry your relationship was, the more she turned to me and the deeper we fell. The problem was that she was still in love with you, no matter the difficulties you had.

"She would constantly defend you, no matter how much I told her she should be happy. No matter how miserable she was with you, it seemed she wanted you. No matter how strong our emotional bond was, she still wanted you. I couldn't understand it! You were hurting her and she wouldn't let go!"

"I..." I started to say something and lost track of the thought as soon as the one word escaped my lips.

"YOU had a hold on her that made me jealous. That hold eventually mesmerized me and I had to understand it. The more she talked about what you once had and how she longed for it to come back, the more I was intrigued. You gave her a family, two wonderful children and a grandchild on the way! You gave her the ability to have a meaning beyond work. You were incredibly helpful and attentive when she had her surgery.

"But mostly, she longed for any intimacy you had to give her. No matter how many times we used our toys, `it wasn't like the real thing! They were nothing compared to YOUR real thing! When she brought that picture of it..."

I looked at Carol, "You photographed my junk and showed it around? How... without me knowing?"

"Only to Mon! Besides earlier tonight..."

"That was a nice one!" Mon said licking her lips.

"When you sleep you're dead to the world. One of the nights I was using your sleeping hard on..."

"One of the nights?"

"Yes, one of them, I decided to take pictures."

"How often am I a sex toy without knowing it?"

"Not very often. Once every couple of weeks or so." My mouth dropped open in disbelief. "Only once did you cum during it. You actually woke and were mad that you fell asleep in the middle of sex. So I got creative and was able to get off without you cumming."

"Why didn't you try harder, talk to me, something?" Carol was about to say something but I interrupted her. "You did. Lots of times. When I wanted it you weren't in the mood. When you wanted it I was asleep or too tired. Years and years went by. But using my pogo stick without my permission?"

Carol leaned up close and put her hand on my face. "I wanted to be close to you, however I could." She started tearing up again.

I had no idea where we were, but saw it was in the country somewhere with no traffic. "Mon, pull over please?"

She nodded and did as asked. I ran out of the front and into the door in the back, sliding in next to my wife. A click of the belt and Mon started toward home again. I reached out and held my wife while she sobbed into my chest.

"Baby, I thought you didn't want me anymore. If I knew that you were that desperate... no, bad word. If I knew you loved me that much to want to be that close to me... you didn't have to bribe me with your gorgeous lesbian lover and a couple's club to get us talking." I could see the worried look on Mon's face through the rear view.

"Nothing else I tried worked. This did."

"You're right." Silence followed that comment for a bit. "But you weren't just using Mon I hope. I mean, if you love her too you were..."

Carol quickly interrupted, "Moving in with us and legitimizing our love to an extent is something I want. She filled a void in my life for many years and I don't want the void to reappear. Sharing you is something WE want. I used her only to open the door to let us all in..." She took a deep breath. "Is it still open?"

I looked at Mon who was tense and seemed to be holding her breath. "I just realized something!" Carol and Mon were interested. Mon took a breath. "We all lost our virginity to each other in various ways! I think we're obligated to start a triple's club! Very private!"

"You mean it?" Mon asked.

"Let me ask you something. Years of being a lesbian and you had sex with me, a man, in a club. Did you really enjoy it?"

"Oh god yes! I didn't lie before."

"You turned bisexual for me, for Carol. Your membership has been accepted!"

Mon pulled into our driveway. "Fantastic! Want to help me in with some things?"

I looked around, not believing we were home already. "Babes, I didn't pay any attention to the ride home. I'm afraid you'll have to drive me there again some time!"

"You're on!" "Without a doubt!" they enthusiastically said over the top of each other.

"Aren't you going to pull into the garage?" I asked.

"We live far enough away from anyone and only people passing by on the road could possibly see us if they look through the trees just right. Live a little!" Carol said getting out of the car. Mon jumped up and out as well, running around the car.