Not Letting Go Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unbuckled and Mon opened my door, waiting for me to get out. As soon as I stood she jumped me, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you!" she said into my ear.

My hands were around her back and I reached down to squeeze her butt and draw her lower half closer to me. I was starting to show my appreciation of her incredible body.

"OOH! Baby, the night's not over yet!"

"It better not be!" said Carol. "I still need to get me some of my husband!"

"Hey, ladies! I'm not just a sex doll! I have feelings, too!"

"Oh, you're going to be feeling quite a lot for the foreseeable future if we have anything to say about it!" Carol said.

"I sure hope so!"

"Get her things in from her car. We're going inside," Carol said grabbing Mon's hand and leading her into the house, carrying our clothes.

"Keys?"

Mon reached into her blazer pocket and I heard the double boop-beep from her car. I walked over to her car and saw one bag in the front. "That's not so bad," I thought. I looked in the back and realized that I was fooled!

I walked in the front door carrying all six bags, moved a few feet and put them down with a bit of a whump.

"Oh wow! You are a strong one! Look at those muscles!" Mon said running up to me and stroking my arms and chest.

"You certainly are! My hunk!" Carol said also running up to me and stroking my muscles. Maybe it was my ego they were aiming for!

Mon reached down for one of her bags. "Carol and I need to go and freshen up. Why don't you make us some of those Hawaiian Hits?"

"Will do." I looked at Carol. "Bailey's?"

Carol shook her head. "Make it a Slippery Nipple!"

Mon reached her free hand toward her mouth, wetting two fingers. Those two fingers went to her nipple. "That sounds good!"

"Shots and Hits coming up! Want anything to eat to go along with the alcohol?"

"Surprise us!" came the noncommittal response from, I assume, our bedroom.

I went to the bathroom, having a few drinks to relieve from my system. I then went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator for the ingredients for our food and drinks. I pulled the Absolut out of the freezer. Shot glasses, drink glasses, and dinnerware. I worked my magic on what I had, arranging it on a serving tray. Twenty minutes had gone by. I wondered what my ladies were doing.

My ladies, I couldn't believe my luck.

I suddenly wished I had a banana hammock as I picked up the tray. Mental note... I walked down the long hallway to the bedroom. When our oldest was 10 our income was sufficient to buy this elegant home. Now we have three bedrooms and are using only one.

I reached the bedroom and they were nowhere to be found. Interesting. Not in the bathroom either. Carol's phone was on the bed along with Charise's card. My woman wastes no time on saving a contact! $1,500 a night is a lot to invest! A quick mental calculation meant that it could easily mean more than a quarter million a year to that beautiful girl!

Where...? Oh yes! I looked outside and saw that the hot tub was being used. As I walked closer I realized that I was going to get another preview of their relationship, seeing them locked in an embrace and kiss sitting in the water.

I quietly walked through the open patio door in our bedroom to the tub. Carefully placing the tray on the tiles between and to the side of them, I sat down and admired the show.

A few minutes of groping and kissing went by before Mon saw me sitting there and smiled. She broke away from the kiss. "Hello, handsome! How long have you been there?"

I looked down in my crotch, dragging the stares of the two ladies along with it. I was hard. "Long enough to appreciate the view!"

"Long enough to make us scream!" Carol added, licking her lips. "But first, what did you make us?"

"Simple sandwiches. Turkey and spinach on wheat with sun dried tomato hummus."

"Hummus?" Mon asked making a sour face.

"Try it. I think you'll like it!"

She picked up one of the quarter sandwiches I cut and smelled it. The sour face melted a little. She took a small bite and her face quickly brightened. She barely chewed the first bite and wolfed down half of the quarter in one bite.

"A little hungry?"

"Keep feeding me tasty things like this and you can keep me!"

"What if I feed you a tasty thing like this?" I asked pointing at my crotch.

"After what you did to me tonight, you'd own me!"

Carol and I ate as well, and soon the sandwiches were gone. We all picked up a shot.

I felt a little toast was in order. "To a renewed relationship and wonderful future together!"

Carol added, "To my baby and his understanding! To finally making things right!"

We looked at Mon. She considered her words a moment. "To falling in love with someone else and not losing the love we currently have!"

"Here, here!" Carol and I said.

"OH!" Mon interrupted our rising shots. "To making up in earnest for a lifetime without a gorgeous, living penis between my legs, and it being yours!"

"Woo-hoo! Well said!" Carol called out.

"It will be my pleasure to accommodate the request!" We slammed our shots.

Mon quickly picked up a second and slammed it. We looked at her. "Hey, I'm just trying to catch up!" She looked over at me. "Get in here, will you?!"

I picked up a Hit and complied, slowly lowering into the water.

Mon grabbed hers as well and started sipping it. "Mmmm, I'm glad I tried this! You don't like these babe?" she asked Carol.

"Not a big fan of pineapple, no. I have an ample supply of Slippery Nipples here," she said tweaking one of Mon's

"That's my line!" I said staring at their chests. It was worth a little giggle and crooked fingers, beckoning me to sit between them.

"What time is it?" Carol asked as I moved.

"It should be about 2:45," I replied, feeling two hands resume their business on me.

"Good!"

"Why is that?"

"It's still early, lover!"

"I've been up for most 23 hours with a short nap and you think it's early?"

"Do you want to go to sleep?"

"When I collapse from exhaustion, yes! I'm afraid this is all a dream and I don't want to wake up!"

"We can try to make that happen, can't we?" Mon asked Carol.

"We'll do our best. If we don't succeed, there are other methods!" Carol winked at Mon.

They both leaned in to kiss me, still feeling and stroking my manhood under the water. A little while of this was nice.

"Get up, I want to taste you!" Mon demanded licking her lips.

I did as ordered, all of us taking a sips from glasses or in Carol's case downing another shot. Carol and Mon leaned in and started kissing around my glans. It was a battle of tongues and the battleground was tough, getting tougher! Carol went south, bathing my balls, while Mon was trying to repeat the earlier magic act using her throat. A lot of attention was being paid to me and the ladies were out of my reach.

Carol suddenly looked up. "Bed, now!"

We all jumped up and out of the tub, grabbing the thoughtfully placed towels to quickly dry off. I put my drink and the empties on the tray. Seeing me do this, Mon spoke up. "Could you make us some more, PLEASE? I need to catch up!"

"You want more now?" She and Carol nodded vigorously and then looked at each other and smiled.

"Fine. Be right back," I said walking into and out of the bedroom.

"Make mine a Margarita, nice and strong!" Carol yelled out.

"Ooh, I want one of those too!" Mon agreed.

I wasn't sure I wanted more myself but I finished my Hit when I got to the kitchen. Using a blender at 3am to make drinks, I must be out of my mind! "Shit, am I?" I thought and pinched myself. "Pain. I guess I'm not dreaming!" I thought with my hands on the counter, head down and shaking.

As I put all of the ingredients in the blender I thought about the events of the last seven hours, and the 20 years before that. How in the hell did it happen? They say it's great if a car can turn on a dime, but if your life does that? It's all for the best, right? I resumed my stance and head shaking in disbelief. "When's the pumpkin going to reappear?" I thought. "Who cares? I'm having a ball!"

I turned off the blender and picked up the pitcher. Walking to the bedroom I stopped dead in my tracks. As much fun as it would be to drink the Margaritas off of each other, I thought glasses would be more helpful. Sleep was starting to demand itself!

As I walked back into the bedroom with the right stuff, I stopped dead in the doorway seeing all the best stuff! Carol and Mon were giving me a taste of their until now private love making.

Monica was supine and Carol was prone, giving each other the kiss of my dreams! Never before had 69 meant so much to me! I stood there watching as they licked, felt, and stimulated each other. They sent waves of pleasure through each other and somehow it felt like I was connected to it as well. The flagpole was being hoisted into the air at record speed with a material strong enough to never come down no matter how strong of a wind blew!

Some of my neurons started firing again and I realized that I had a side view and wanted to see much more. So I put the tray down on the dresser and quietly walked to one side. There I had the loveliest view of my wife being tongued by Mon!

The ladies were making noises; I could barely hear over the pounding in my ears. Muffled moaning came from both sides. Mon was sawing into Carol with two of her fingers while her tongue was busy doing figure eights around her clit. Suddenly Mon stopped and screwed up her face as she pulled it ever so slightly away from Carol's snatch, screaming out in a most pleasure filled agony! Her hands flew around Carol's waist to hold on tight, and then flopped down onto the bed to grasp the sheets hard.

I didn't feel anything at all except a building pressure everywhere. Mon was in the throes of bliss for what seemed like an eternity before she started to come down. She took a deep breath and started to open her eyes ever so slightly when Carol obviously laid into her again. Mon's scream almost burst my eardrums, and I'm surprised it didn't burst a dam as well!

A minute later, or an hour, Mon stopped her vocal praise of Carol's skills and did finally open her eyes. She was looking in my direction and had to blink several times to gain some focus before she saw me stroking myself. When did I start doing that? She crooked a finger at me and slammed her fist into Carol's ass with a finger pointing generally toward her happy hole.

Carol jumped a little and I just stood there staring without a clue. Eventually I caught on and slowly walked over to them. I was later told I actually ran over so fast I seemed to fly through the air! Blame the lack of blood to the brain for that misconception!

In any case Mon reached out and took my manhood into her mouth. Carol must have started up again because Mon started moaning hard around my cock for just a moment until she had to let it go to be able to breathe. She slapped Carol hard in the ass and seemed to get some relief as Carol yelped. I hit the other cheek and heard another yelp and a low growl. Mon slapped, I slapped. Carol was enjoying it! This was yet another thing to make note of since she and I had never done this!

There seemed to be a grand scheme to the slapping because Mon grabbed hold of me again and aimed me toward Carol. She whispered, "I want to watch!"

When my head reached Carol's petals she shrieked and pushed back, forcing the head inside. Mon's eyes bulged as she watched it. Carol and I pushed toward each other, slowly sinking me to the hilt. I was watching Mon as long as I could until my view was blocked, but for as long as I saw her Mon seemed astonished.

I pulled back as Carol did the same, almost pulling out. When I could feel Carol rebounding I pushed as well. It was a little faster than the first plunge. Out and in we went, slowly building up steam. I felt a tongue stroke along my shaft and my head shot back. At the same time I felt Carol clench hard around me and speed up. I could see Mon's arm moving and made a mental note to thank her in few minutes. Oh so good! Have to remember... oh shit so damn good!

I am not a vocal person during sex but then again I am also not used to having the lights on or a second partner! I moaned out and started grunting as I pounded my wife's pussy faster and faster. It had been a while since we'd made love, and an eternity since we'd had anywhere near this intensity! I was going to explode!

When I felt Mon's tongue hit my balls, I exploded into Carol with a loud series of groans. It was matched only by Carol's screams of her own climax. Her pussy was clenching down on me in a way I hadn't felt in a very long time!

I felt like Carol was going to explode from the pressure of my cum, since it felt like I was at that moment joining the gallon cum club inside her! Carol was still screaming, but only shaking against me in what seemed like convulsions. I wasn't moving much anymore and was starting to get that supersensitive feeling from too much stimulation.

I started to feel a bit woozy and pulled back a bit, only to have Mon's arm grab around my leg to hold me in place. She started licking me where I was still attached to her lover, making me even more lightheaded with pleasure. It was so nice and I didn't want to stop it, but I was going to collapse if I didn't. I moved my hand from Carol's back to Mon's hand to gently pry it from my leg. Mon got the idea and let go, allowing me to stumble back a little bit.

As soon as I moved back a little my eyes snapped to the recently vacated area. Mon wasted no time in pushing her face into Carol's snatch, and I swear I heard a vacuum cleaner turn on! It could have been the blood rushing around my ears... or the swimming feeling in my head... oh...

I stumbled toward the bed and fell asleep in mid stride.

~~~

What's next for our intrepid trio? Will Jim wake up and realize this was all a dream? Or will he ever have a moment's rest again? Find out in Chapter 2...