Not My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iesha sat and wondered how she could get Mary to understand.

"Momma, he isn't my brother. He is the most amazing man I've ever known. I've waited Momma for two years. Ever since we went to California, I've wanted him. When he broke up with Amy I was so happy, but when he left the country, a part of me died." Iesha looked her mother in the eye and asked, "Could you, would you give up Trent?"

Mary paused, "Baby, it's not the same thing. Trent is my husband. You don't really know him, and he's leaving in two weeks. Iesha, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Momma, I don't know what to say." Iesha answered. "Besides, we need to talk through our past first. I need him to forgive me.

Not knowing what to say, Mary stood and gathered her daughter in a big hug. She held Iesha in her arms and stroked her back. Briefly recalling all of the pains her daughter had gone through. She didn't know if Iesha could handle it if Troy didn't return her affections. But she'd be there for her no matter what.

"Baby, go get the popcorn, and let's enjoy this movie." Mary told her and the two women spent the evening watching Alex Cross and snacking on popcorn.

A couple of hours later, Trent and Troy came home. Trent and Mary went to bed leaving Troy and Iesha alone to talk.

Once, they retired Mary and Trent talked.

"Um, Baby" Trent addressed his wife as he gently held her close in bed. "My son has a thing for your daughter. How do you feel about that?"

Mary chuckled, "Ha ha, Well, he is not alone there. It seems my daughter is harboring feelings for your son, as well."

"He might be attracted to her, but Trent he can't forget or forgive what she did." Mary added.

"Hmmm, baby. He's already forgiven her. He's using it as a smokescreen to hide from what he's feelings." Trent explained.

"Mary, should we interfere? I mean, they are stepbrother and sister, right?" Trent asked his wife as she snuggled deep into his embrace.

"I don't know Trent." Mary answered. "Honestly, if we forbid it, they'll want it more. Besides, they are pretty smart kids and Troy will move to Washington in two weeks. I say let them figure it out. But be there to support them when they need it."

Trent chuckled, "If my boy has any sense, he'll find a way to take her with him. After all, she is her mother's daughter, which makes her damn near perfect."

"You old flirt." Mary sighed smiling. "I love you. Now go to sleep."

Iesha walked into the front room where Troy was reading.

"Hey, what are you reading?" Iesha asked Troy as she walked up behind him.

"Nothing, I'm just reading a Sidney Sheldon novel. What are you doing up?" he asked.

Iesha sat beside him and exhaled. "Mom and I talked. She... Never mind." She stopped.

Troy chuckled, "Let me guess. The two of us getting involved is not a good idea. You need to be careful, right?"

Iesha was stunned. How did he know? "Dad and I had a similar conversation. It ended with me being warned to stay away."

"Right, maybe we should listen-" Troy covered her lips with his. That was all she needed as she melted under the scorching heat of his kiss. Troy lay back and pulled Iesha on top of his body as Iesha straddled his lap. Soon her burning core contacted the stiff member hos his body and she groaned.

Her hips of their own violation rotated against his body as the crotch of her panties, Troy could feel her heat

"Iesha. God Iesha" he whispered and the deepened his kiss.

Sliding his hands he grasped her hips and ground his burgeoning cock between her thighs, swallowing her moans. Their parents were sleep, but they definitely didn't need them to walk in at this moment.

"Troy, please" she whispered.

He lifted her and carried her to the loveseat, where he laid her down covering her body with his. Not once severing the contact of their lips on each other.

"Troy, I'm so damn hot for you. It's unreal" Iesha whispered.

"I know baby." He answered making short work on the buttoned of her thin top. Soon her lacy black bra was exposed to his view and he covered the demi cup sucking her hardened nipple deep into his mouth.

Iesha moaned and Troy quickly hushed her.

"Quiet baby, we don't want to wake Dad and Mary" Troy whispered.

Soon, she was naked waist up and he was still fully clothed. Troy stopped, stood, and snatched off his shirt. He wanted to feel her skin against his. Iesha finished removing her bra, exposing her creamy brown breast and chocolate nipples to Troy's hungry gaze.

Iesha knew Troy took care of himself, but his body defied definition. He was cut, sporting a nice six pack with thick quad and broad shoulders causing her mouth to water. He was definitely all she imagined and more. Gathering her in his arms, both to caress and admire the color tone and texture of their skins, each marveled at how good they looked together. Where she was dark he was fair. Where she was soft, he definitely was hard. On his chest was a sprinkle of sandy brown hair that teased and stimulated her nipples.

"Baby, let me taste." Troy whispered as Iesha rose up as his eager mouth feasted on her nipples as his hands kneaded her ample ass beneath the short skirt she wore. Pushing her panties aside, her teased the sensitive area between her thighs, as his cock grew harder and harder.

The flushing of an upstairs toilet broke them from their reverie, cooling them off quickly. Pulling apart each of them redressing and separating right before Trent came into the room to see what they were up to.

"You two are still up?" Trent asked, knowing they were hiding something. "Iesha, you need to go on to bed, you've got class in the morning. You too, Troy. You've been traveling all day, lay down now.'" Trent insisted.

Iesha stood and hugged her stepfather bidding him goodnight with a peck on the cheek. She quickly escaped to her room.

Troy looked at his dad. "Um, dad, I'm-" Trent stopped him.

"Troy, I may be older, but I'm not blind or stupid. Don't hurt that girl. Now son, go to bed." Trent insisted.

Troy, realizing his dad was aware of what transpired, blushed and stammered, trying to apologize. Trent looked at him and stated. "I ask that you two respect our home. I can't' tell you what to do since you're both grown, but don't do it in this house."

"Yes sir" Troy replied as he went to his bedroom.

Iesha crawled into her bed, body still tingling from Troy's kisses. Damn, he was a good kisser. Closing her eyes she could not sleep. He was two doors down. She listened as he walked to his room securing the door behind him. Later she heard Trent return to his room.

Just like Iesha, Troy could not sleep. He could not get her out of his mind. He wanted to sneak to her room and finish what they started downstairs, but his father's words stopped him. He would respect his home. Besides they were moving too fast.

Eventually they fell asleep. The next morning Iesha rose early and went to take care of her chores. She was working in the barn, feeding the animals, releasing the ones that need to be outside, and making sure materials were in place for cleaning later when the cowhands came to work.

Troy heard her get up. He stayed in bed as she and his dad went about their daily routines. He listened as Mary prepared breakfast in the kitchen below. He was surprised that Dad didn't pull him out of bed to help.

Troy rose and joined Mary in the kitchen, dressed in his pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, he asked where Dad and Iesha went. Mary told him don't worry. Trent was checking the field and Iesha was checking on the animals.

Troy, picturing Iesha working alone in the barn, excused himself from the kitchen and walked out to see Iesha. Creeping in slowly, he saw her bent over in a simple pair of sweats talking to an old mare.

Troy froze, because her beauty stunned him. She was all natural. No makeup, hair pulled back, in simple clothes, and she never looked more beautiful to him than at that moment.

Clearing his throat, Iesha jumped. The mare, that was skittish, moved away.

"Troy, what are you doing out here? You scared me." She scolded him gently.

Like a moth to a flame, he was drawn to her. There was not a thing on this earth that would stop him from tasting her lips this morning.

He walked towards her with purpose, pulled her into his embrace, and sampled her sweet lips.

Iesha felt his cock pressing into her stomach, and her crotch was drenched. Honestly, the moment she saw him standing her pussy swelled at the thought of being alone with him.

"Troy," she moaned as he nibbled on the skin at the base of her collar bone. She slid her hands beneath the thin t-shirt he wore, reveling in the corded dense muscles in his back. Troy caressed her soft skin, cupping her ample breast as he pinched her pebbled nipples.

Spying a clean bale of hay, Troy lifted Iesha and carried her to the hay bale and lay her on top of it.

Now he wanted her body every bit it seem as Iesha wanted his. Placing her on the flat surface, kissing like true lovers, Troy pushed his very hard stiff cock into her and she pushed her burning cunt eagerly back on to him.

Their tongues dueled inside each other's mouth as they worked each other into a burning frenzy. Troy stopped, removed his shirt and had Iesha to lay on it. He didn't want the rough surface of the hay to Mark her perfect skin.

Carefully, he removed her top and once again feasted on her breast. He kneaded one, as he sucked the other deep into the recesses of his hungry mouth. Then he switched, and gave its twin the same treatment.

Then, he began to remove her pants to discover she wore nothing underneath. "Fuck Iesha," Troy whispered as the perfectly trim dark hair at the apex of her thighs came into view.

Iesha went to cover herself when he stopped her and whispered. "Never hide from me baby. Never."

Troy stood and admired her naked form. "You, my beauty are sheer perfection. Let me look at you." He moved between her thighs, and then spread her legs to admire her hidden treasure.

Embarrassed, Iesha tried to close her legs and stop him, but before she could, Troy leaned down and licked her entire slit, gently tonguing the button at the top of her feminine flower.

It was wickedly glorious. Iesha had never felt anything as glorious as this.

"Troy!" Iesha gasped.

Troy looked at her passion filled face and smiled. "Iesha, you taste divine. So sweet." He said. Then he proceeded to pleasure her with his tongue until she came in his mouth and he drank her nectar.

As Iesha came, so sweetly across his tongue, Troy drank her juices, then looking between her legs, Troy could seeing cum running out of the pussy. Leaving a clear wet spot on his shirt.

He was rock hard and wanted to bury himself deep inside her, but he wouldn't take her here in a barn. His first time with her would be special, and she'd know how beautiful and precious she was to him. So he lay beside her and held her in his arms until the tremors subsided. Then, he helped her redressed and kissed her once more before returning to the main house to join their parents for breakfast.

Troy started to go without her, but he decided to wait for her. Would he and Iesha be together, he hoped so. But for now, he needed everyone to know the truth. His Dad said to respect his home, and he would. However, his Dad and Mary would have to learn to respect the fact that he and Iesha were not ever going to see each other as a sibling.

"Troy, go on. I'll be in shortly. I need to finish taking care of Bess." Iesha told him wanting him to go back without her. If they entered together, there was no way to hide what they were just up to.

Troy had a seat, "I'll wait." He answered. Then at her annoyed pout, he smiled.

Iesha turned and looked at him, thinking He is too perfect, I've found the man of my dreams in my own home. How ironic.. Slightly annoyed, she reminded him of their situation.

"Troy, if we walk back together. Momma might figure out..." she blushed.

Troy laughed and wanted to kiss her again. "Baby, I'm sure your Momma knows. Besides, she was young once too. Besides, Dad knows, so he's going to tell her at some point."

Iesha's eyes narrowed, "He knows what?" She asked, heart pounding. She could only imagine how Trent felt about this. He'd go ballistic and be followed right by Momma. Then she stopped, took a deep breath, and thought for a moment. Last night, Momma talked to her and she didn't seem to upset at the thought of her being with Troy. She was concerned about her getting hurt.

Iesha shuttered, As for Trent, since she'd been at the ranch over the last four years, he never once shunned her. He treated her like his own, loved her unconditionally, and would never turn on her. It might be alright.

Troy stood and stated, "Iesha, they love us. They want us to be happy. Come on, let's go inside." He reached for her hand.

Soon the young couple entered the house to face their parents. Trent was sitting at the table as Mary was placing out the breakfast. When they walked in, one look at the two of them told all. Troy had moved to place a protective arm around Iesha's waist and she in turn, leaned into him. Their stance was that of young lovers facing impossible odds.

Trent looked at them, cleared his throat, and said "Well, it's about time you two came in. I was afraid I'd have to come get you and God knows what I would have walked in on."

Iesha gasped and pulled away, but Troy wouldn't let her go as he laughed at his Dad's pun.

Mary scolded him, "Trent, Oh my goodness, " she said trying to hide her laughter, resulting in everyone but Iesha collapsing in bundles of amusement. She was embarrassed, but relieved.

Soon everyone calmed down and ate breakfast. Iesha had class to get to and Trey wanted to help around the ranch. Mary went on with her routines for the day.

Troy walked Iesha to her car and wanted to kiss her before she drove off, but she wasn't comfortable being open yet, Troy hugged her close and made her promise to drive safely. She left and he walked in and had to face Amy.

"Troy you're leaving in less than two weeks, and she's so young. I mean..." Troy smiled and hugged his stepmother.

"Mary, I won't hurt her. She's everything to me." Troy whispered. It was then that she realized that Iesha wasn't the only one who could get hurt. Her boy, her son Troy was just a vulnerable.

"Son, can you two go slow? I'm not saying don't get involve, just take these two weeks to get reacquainted. You have a history, and you need to get to know each other."

Troy's mind immediately went to how well he got to know his little vixen earlier, and Mary noticed the gazed look.

"Ew, son. I don't need to know." She exclaimed. "Just slow it down son. That's all I ask.

Troy loved Mary and he, like his Dad would move heaven and earth to make her happy. She wasn't forbidding them, just asking him to slow it down.

"OK, Mary. We'll slow it down. But she's so beautiful, and it's hard to not want-" Troy was stopped as his Dad interrupted.

Trent walked in. "Son, I know what you mean, but Mary's right, you got time."

Eventually, the two men went to work. They came in for lunch and troy waited on Iesha's call. She called but right at the end of his lunch hour. She'd just gotten out of class and was heading out for a quick lunch herself.

They spoke briefly and then hung up. Troy was on cloud nine the rest of the day.

That evening Iesha came home and the first person she saw was Troy sitting on the porch of their home trying to look as if he wasn't waiting for her. She smiled, parked, and walked up to him.

It took every ounce of his self-control to not leap off of the porch and drag her someplace where they could be alone.

"Hey Iesha," he greeted her. "So, how was your day?"

She was enthralled by him and almost couldn't speak, then, she smiled. Taking in his dusty attire, she smiled and said, "It was great Troy. I see you've been busy." She replied as he moved to help carry her laptop and backpack inside.

Once inside the house, Iesha set forth to helping her mother get set up for dinner. Troy went back to helping with the work in the corrals.

Right before dinner was served, Trent came in and asked Iesha to meet him in his office. He wanted to talk to her about the budding relationship between her and Troy. He'd spoken to Troy and felt she deserved the same respect.

"Iesha, you are the daughter of my heart and I'm going to be honest. I know you and Troy have feelings for each other. It's understandable. I mean, he's a good looking boy, and girl you're beautiful" Trent declared with pride.

"I am not going to tell you not to see him. That would be pointless, but baby girl, in two weeks he's moving away. I don't want you to get hurt. So please Iesha, I think you two should slow down. Do you hear what I'm saying?" Trent queried.

Iesha smiled. Trent was so protective of her. Ever since he walked up on her being attacked by a group of local kids, and saw how alone she was, he made it his mission to keep her safe.

Iesha fell in love with her stepdad in that moment.She was walking back to the ranch from the school, when Missy Beck, Tammy Smith, and Bunny Marsh accosted her. They had tortured her at school all day and were now coming in for the kill.

The three girls surrounded her at the corner of Main Street and Hamel. No one seemed to notice. No one ever noticed. They just walked by. She knew why. She was awful, and her bad attitude was legendary. Many people still held what she did to Troy against her.

What they didn't know was that she hated herself just as much. She had no one, just her Mom, and part of her wondered if she even really liked her. But on this day, as the girls surrounded her things changed. She didn't know Trent was in town. She didn't expect anyone to stop the teasing. Then out of nowhere, her stepdad appeared and put an end to her torment.

He then drove her back to the school and demanded to see the principal. In no uncertain terms, he told him that no one had the right to pick on his little girl and if these girls bothered her again he'd press charges.

He then went to each home and talked with the parents of her tormentors.

He called her his little girl and stood up for her. That was the moment she realized she was never alone. That someone really did care. Trent was there when no one else even said a word. He came. When they left the last home, Trent looked at the small young woman sitting next to him.

He felt guilty. This child had lived in his home for over a year. He let Mary deal with her, saying as little to her as possible. Not that he left everything to Mary; he supported her when she needed it. He had no idea how she was being treated. He suspected Mary knew, but maybe she felt he wouldn't care. Their family was broken and today he planned to fix it. His heart broke for a young girl that seemed so lost and alone.

She was so small and he realized alone. She never had friends over and the other kids never invited her to their homes. He thought it was her attitude, but today as he stood in the hardware store and watched those girls gang up on her, he knew. She wasn't alone by choice, but by circumstance.

So he decided to get to know this small girl with the big mouth and bad attitude, and within months he loved her as if she was his own.

He couldn't imagine any man meeting and not loving this beautiful young woman, even his son. Yes, he knew his son loved her and he understood. After all, she was Mary's daughter, how could Troy not fall for her.

Looking nervous, Iesha wanted to speak. The thing she feared most of all was disappointing Trent or her mother.

"Iesha, how do you feel about him?" Trent asked. He knew she loved him. It didn't just start during this visit. Something happened in California and for her it grew.