Not My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overnight guest were welcomed. But anyone staying for extended amounts of time had to be reported to building supervisor. He was leaving in two days, but he wanted to convince her to move with him. He knew it wasn't easy for her. She'd lived at the ranch for years with their parents. However, they needed to be together. If he couldn't convince her to move with him, he'd have to find a way to move back home to be with her.

That evening Iesha returned home. Her concentration at school was shot. Troy was leaving, and even though she knew the time would come, it didn't make the facts any easier to bear. She didn't want him to go. That night after dinner, she and Troy sat in the family room, holding each other and talking.

"Iesha, when you finish this semester, I want you to transfer." Troy told her. "I want you to move in with me."

"Troy, I graduate next year. I don't want to lose my hours and I'll lose them if I transfer. You know how it goes." She explained. "We can visit each other on breaks and talk every night."

"Do you think, talking to you on the phone and seeing you between breaks will be enough?" Troy asked. "I love you girl and want you with me. You can finish school there. I can support us. You can go to school full time. Come on girl, move in with me in."

Iesha wanted to say yes, she wanted to be with him more than anything else in the world. But she'd worked hard to earn her credentials. After years of depending on others to care for her, she'd done this one thing for herself. She worked extra hard, took extra classes, and would finish a four year degree in less than three years. Next year, she'd march and she wanted to be able to have Momma and Trent stand for her with pride.

But for her to finish, that meant a little over a year of being away from Troy. She wanted to be with him, but she needed to do this for herself first. So even though the thought of him leaving hurt more than she could ever imagine, she had to let him go. In a year or so, once she earned her degree, she'd gladly join him, but for now, she had commitments here.

Troy stopped and thought for a moment. He had the opportunity of a lifetime in Washington, and not once did she ask him to walk away from his dream. All she wanted was to earn her degree, and then they could be together.

So, Troy held her for a moment as he realized that if he wanted a life with her, he had to let her be ready to come to him. "Iesha, I get it. Finish school and I will come visit as often as I can. As soon as you go on break, I want you with me in Washington. Next year, I'll be here to cheer for you as you receive your degree. I love you girl. I've waited two years, what's one more?" he whispered.

"Oh Troy, Thank you for understanding." Iesha blurted as she rushed into his arms. The next two days passed in a blur. Iesha and their parents drove him to the airport and the two young lovers shared a tearful good bye.

FOURTEEN MONTHS LATER

Troy rushed to the campus. Iesha was graduating tonight and he'd moved heaven and earth to be here. He was scheduled to work this week, but he pleaded and was granted this weekend off. Soon he arrived on Rust College campus and rushed to the auditorium for the ceremony. Arriving and finding his parents, Troy sat with them and searched the crowd of and they stood to welcome the graduates. Then he saw her, his love, the one girl on this earth for him.

He recalled meeting her for the first time and how he disliked her. If someone had told him then that this girl would become his whole world, he would have scoffed at them.

Standing outside the auditorium, Troy waited for his parents to return with Iesha. Mark walked over to him and welcomed him back home. Soon he saw Iesha and their parents.

Iesha saw Troy and broke out in a run. "Troy," leaping into his arms Iesha held him close. She wasn't expecting him. Then she heard someone clear his throat.

Looking behind Troy, she saw two of her parents' friends standing. "Mr. and Mrs. Maxx, I'm so glad you came. It's so good to see you." She greeted both people with a big hug.

Soon Trent and Mary walked in and the group traveled to a local restaurant where Trent had made reservations to celebrate Iesha's graduation. Mark joined them, and brought his new girlfriend along. She was a young lady he'd met in a literature class.

The family celebrated Iesha's accomplishments until later in the evening. Troy stared at her. Finally, if all went well, he'd get his wish. Gently taking her hand, he kissed it in front of everyone, leaving no doubt of his intention.

Soon the crowd thinned. Trent and Mary went home. Mark and his girlfriend went left. Troy was finally alone with Iesha. Troy and Iesha went back to the ranch, but instead of going in the house, they went to the cabin. Turning on the lights, Troy pulled Iesha inside and held her close. He didn't realize how much he missed her. However, after this visit, he hoped to remedy that situation.

Hey, Iesha, I want to show you something. It's in the bedroom. Iesha smiled because she knew what she wanted to do. As soon as they entered, troy pulled her into his arms and kissed her with kisses. He missed her and never wanted another moment in his life without her.

Suddenly, he stopped. Iesha confused, opened her eyes to find Troy beside her holding a beautiful solitaire diamond ring.

"Iesha, I have loved you forever it seems." Troy stated. "Will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you marry me? He asked.

Iesha froze and Troy's heart stopped. He never imagined that she'd say no.

"Yes," she whispered. Troy began to explain why they should marry.

Iesha stopped him with her finger on his lip, "Yes, Troy. Yes." She yelled as she leaped into his arms.

Troy stunned for a moment smiled. And held her close. "Um, baby will you be with me when I ask Dad's permission to marry his daughter." They both laughed.

"Yes, always." She answered as he slid the ring onto her finger. Then she kissed him basking in the knowledge that she'd finally get to be with the one man she'd always wanted.

The End

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.