Not My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" Iesha demanded. "Who put you in charge?" She asked.

Then Iesha stood and walked to him. "I don't want Momma and Trent hurt. You're right; all they need is something to talk about. I can hear the comments young black slut sleeps with her brother, Trent's black wife and her daughter want to keep it in the family. I won't hurt them like this." Tears rolled down her cheek. "We can pretend to be just friends in public, but I won't deny loving you." Iesha whispered.

Pulling her in his arms and holding her close, Troy wondered how he could walk away from her again. Her heart was racing, as his. Iesha leaned into him and inhaled his scent. Then she bit his neck. So erotic was the sensation, Troy hissed.

She continued kissing him as if she'd never get another chance. He stopped her but she would not be denied.

"Iesha, wait," Trent gasped when he felt her unbuttoning his shirt. He stilled her questing fingers. "Baby, we need to slow down. We need to get to know each other first."

Iesha exhaled frustrated and annoyed. He spoke the truth. He knew it; she knew it; even their parents knew it. They knew their parents had reservations about them being together, but they understood. They wouldn't interfere. However, making Mary and Trent fodder for the town gossip mill was not something they wanted to do.

Iesha had to hold him. They were finally alone, on one would interrupt. She needed him. Troy wanted this grirl more thn any other woman he'd ever known

They kissed. Heat flooded the apex of her thighs, and Troy was hard as steel with their need for each other. Lifting her up, Iesha wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her feminine warmth into his body. He felt how hot and ready she was though her jeans, and rubbed is burgeoning member against her.

Both groaned as the need to know each other better overwhelmed them.

"Iesha, I want you. If you don't want this, don't want to be with me, we need to stop and leave now." Troy whispered as they slowly grinded their bodies into each other.

"Iesha was burning up. Her entire body was on fire and only one man could squelch the flames. He was holding her against him, pressing his hard length into her, causing her ot forget all coherent thought. She had to have him, be with him. So she decided to shut him up and kissed him.

Troy gave into her. For once, he wanted to feel and not think. Nudging at his conscious thoughts, were the consequences and repercussions of the fall out of taking this step. He started to stop their new blossoming intimacy, when Iesha whimpered.

"Troy, please. Don't stop. I need you. I need this." She whimpered.

Troy lifted her and she wrapped her body around his. Carrying her to the sofa, he placed her on the seat and stood. Conflicted and aroused, Troy wanted to give her the choice. He'd already decided what he wanted and if she felt the same, on this cool fall morning, they'd become lovers.

"Iesha, baby, are you sure, I might not be able to stop if you change your mind?' he asked hoarsely, breathing hard as he tried to control his burning desire.

"Troy, I want you. I want this. Please don't deny me." she pleaded softly as he gently caressed her face.

He kissed her, wanting to show her his love for her in that one kiss. Iesha reveled in the feel of him. Soon he felt the buttons of his shirt being undone as her dexterous fingers worked furiously to free him from the cloth. Soon, she shoved it off his shoulders and he let it fall to the floor. Snatching off his t-shirt, he stood bare-chest before her. Iesha, not wanting to be left out, quickly snatched off her top, revealing the fact that she wore nothing underneath. Her bountiful breast with their thick chocolate nipple begged him to taste and he did. When his hot mouth suckled on her breast, Iesha came. She flooded her already sodden panties even more.

Troy positioned his body, so that he lay back on the sofa with her on top of him. Although, the furniture was old, it had been covered and appeared one worse for wear,. However, he wanted her safe.

Soon, he moved to the waistband of her jeans. He had to touch her, feel her warmth. Slowly he unbuttoned them, and gently removed them. Kneeling he stripped her bare. She stood before m=him trembling with desire, and afraid. Not that she was afraid of him, afraid that he might not be satisfied.

She was not a virgin, but her experience was very limited. She knew he'd been engaged, had traveled to Europe and probably had a world full of experiences. She was fearful of disappointing him.

"Troy wait" she gasped. "It's been a while. I haven't been with anyone in a while." She explained.

"How long?" he asked, hating the thought of another man touching her.

"Eleven months, I hooked up with a guy at a party, and..." she turned away ashamed. Thinking, He's going to think I'm a slut now. The only reason I was with that guy was because I was so lonely and he was there.

Troy exhaled, and lifted her chin, "Baby, it's alright. If you want to stop, we can."

Iesha gasped and moved away to cover herself. "I knew you didn't really want me." She sighed fighting back the tears.

"Not want you, where did you get that idea. You're all I've been able to think about. All I've ever wanted. Why did you think I stayed away? I knew if I came home, I'd find a way to be with you. Baby, I've always wanted you, never doubt that. But, I don't want to pressure you, OK" he added holding her naked body in his arms.

Iesha took a deep breath and whispered, "Kiss me Troy, please."

She only had to ask once, because immediately she was lifted into his embrace and covered with his kisses.

Soon he felt her tugging on the waistband of his jeans, and quickly stood to remove them. Iesha's mouth watered at the sight of him. He was sheer male perfection.

"Troy," she whispered in awe. As he lay back and admired her loveliness.

"Iesha" he whispered, "You are simply perfection. An angel wrapped in flesh sent down to earth to entice mere mortals. Girl, I look at you and I lose all rational thought. I thought you were beautiful before, but now your beauty outshines the brightest star. Girl, you are my ideal of a perfect woman, and I can't wait to make you mine. And I promise you this, when we make love, you will be mine."

Iesha forget to breath. Then she reminded herself, Just breath, girl. Breath.

"Troy, I-" he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Slowly he explored every inch of her delicate skin. Kissing her neck, collarbone, sucking her breast, Troy feasted on her loveliness.

His kisses and caresses were driving Iesha insane. "Please Troy, please, love me already." she begged, but he refused to end his exploration of her body.

Soon he lay her down and kneeled between her warm wet thighs. Her true treasure came into view, and Troy tasted her true essence for the second time.

Iesha was a mass of sensations as Troy pleasured her with his tongue, taking time to nibble and drive her into a frenzy.

Shaking with passion, as her body hummed in completion, closed her eyes. Troy stopped and stood above her. Iesha opened her eyes and saw him watching her. She started to shy away. But he caught her hand. Then he sat and pulled her body over his, and they kissed once more.

"Baby, I want you on top. I want you in control." Troy whispered. "Baby, we need protection, I have-" Iesha placed her fingers on his lips as she rubbed her pussy along the length of his cock. "We don't need it. I'm protected." She explained.

Entering her wet hot pussy, Troy hissed t how tight she felt. She slid on him slowly allowing her body to adjust to his size. The feel of Troy's cock stretching her open, caused Iesha to cum, lubricating her pussy even more.

Soon, more than half of his cock was inside her and she felt full. Troy took a moment to look at the point where their bodies joined, and he'd never seen a more beautiful sight. Then he looked at her face as she stared at him, amazed that he fit so snug inside her. Gently he began to rock forward, filling her slowly, and bit allowing her free reign to love him at her own pace.

Looking into her face he asks "Baby, do you want this?" Her answer was a nod of her head then one word yes. As he pushed forward claiming her body with his cock now going all the way inside her. He stopped, drawing back slowly out, and pressing back inside.

It was at this moment, Iesha enthralled in her passions, whispered, "Troy, fuck me. Love me, Troy." There was no need to ask twice. He was more than ready to love his woman.

The two loved each other wildly, as the only sounds that could be heard was flesh slapping against flesh. Soon Troy knew he could hold no longer, and moved to pull out. She said she was on the pill, but there was nothing wrong with being as safe as he could.

He started to pull out when Iesha, wrapped her legs around his waist locking him in place. "Come inside me Troy. I want all of you." she pleaded. Unable to resist her, he gave her what she asked for and came deep inside her body. Both groaning as they climaxed simultaneously.

Holding her naked quivering frame against his body, troy knew he could not give this girl up. Somehow when he moved on to Washington the next week, Iesha needed to be with him. He would not let her go now, because today she became his.

Iesha held on to Troy, wondering how her life would go back to the way it was after him. She knew that she belonged to him now. In a little over a week he was leaving and she didn't know how she'd survive it. The feel of him Cuming inside her, was a feeling she never wanted to forget.

Soon they felt cool and realized they'd been away from the ranch a long time. So they kissed and slowly dressed before returning to the ranch. Troy went to the field to help his father and Iesha joined her mother and friend in the house. Mary had to run errands, leaving Iesha and Mark alone and beckoned her to join him.

So, I can tell something happened this morning. He barely wanted to leave you and you're being too quiet." Mark observed. "Dish."

"Mark, I love him. I've always loved him. This morning was everything, I ever dreamed..." she exhaled. "How can I watch him walk away?"

Mark couldn't answer, but he could hug his friend. And he did, soon the day ended and Troy offered to drive Mark back to his apartment. During the ride, he agreed to hang out with him one night before he left for Washington.

Driving back to the ranch, Troy thought about his girl. He thought about her all day, almost couldn't help it. She was amazing and she was his. He wondered briefly if she would consider moving with him. He knew it wouldn't happen right way, and might be too soon to even think about, but he'd mention it before he left.

Pulling up in the driveway, he smiled as he saw Iesha not so casually waiting for him oon the porch.

"Hello, how has your day been?" he asked as he approached. Truly wishing they were alone o he could kiss and hold her like he wanted to.

Iesha stammered, because she missed him so much. She couldn't get the memory of loving him out of her mind. She wanted to run and leap into his arms, cover him with kisses, but people were around and they had to be discreet. So she answered in a controlled voice. Busy, I had to email a missed assignment in, and helped Momma and Mark with cleaning. How was he when you left?" she asked after her friend Mark.

"He'll be fine. Soon, he'll meet someone else. " Troy assured her. "We're hanging out later this week. I'll look out for him."

"OK," she answered walking beside him as they entered the living room. Mary and Trent greeted them as they entered, Both parents noticed how edgy the two were around each other and knew something profound had happened.

So intently were they staring that Trent cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Ummmm, Troy, Iesha. It's time for dinner." Trent called out. He laughed jarring them back into the present.

"Oh, OK. Um let me freshen up." Troy stammered.

"I'll help." Iesha offered.

Smiling, knowing how her daughter might help, Mary called her. "He can wash his own hands; you come help me set the dinner out young lady."

"Yes Ma'am" Iesha replied to her mother.

So for a few minutes Troy and Iesha went their separate ways. Before long they were sitting down having dinner, when Trent stated the obvious. "So I see you two talked this morning, I bet you did more than talk."

"Oh shush, you old man" Mary admonished him. "Stop embarrassing these kids."

Iesha wanted to disappear. But Troy laughed and confirmed his Dad's suspicions. Wrapping his arm around Iesha's waist he held her close and said, "Mary and Dad, I'd like permission to date, your daughter."

Jokingly Trent yelled, "Forbidden, not allowed."

Mary swatted his shoulder and admonished him. Leave them alone you old coot. Everyone shared a laugh. Soon, the seriousness of the situation arose and Mary had to ask. "You two must be careful. Folks might talk. They'll say it's incest. So, please be discreet."

"Mary, we talked about this already." Troy assured her. "We don't want to cause problems for you and Dad. So in public, we are friends, but in private we are together."

Hmm,hmm, as long as you aren't together where we can hear you alright. Iesha, can you handle this, when Troy leaves?" Trent asked because he was concerned about both kids being hurt.

"I'll be alright. I have you and Momma here and I want to enjoy our time together." She assured her stepfather as she kissed him on the cheek. Then she turned to embrace her Momma. "Momma, we don't want people talking so like Troy said we'll be discreet."

So the family ate dinner and Troy never took his eyes off of Iesha. Iesha was having a hard time concentrating as well. As soon as they finished eating, Trent suggested they go out and spend the evening together. He wanted some alone time with his wife. Troy and Iesha quickly left, wanting to spend time alone.

The next several days were a blur as Troy and Iesha found new creative ways to satisfy their desire for each other.

Each time they were together it was even more erotic. After their first time together they couldn't keep their hands off one another. Even though others saw them as step brother and sister, to them it didn't make any difference to them.

Iesha was as drawn to Troy as he was to her. Both wrapped up in each other, driven by the need to make love often and constantly. Knowing that Troy was leaving for Washington drove them to seek each other more

They had a few days together and decided to make the most of what time they still had. One night, while watching a movie, Troy grew tired of waiting for their parents to retire. So he quietly took Iesha's hand and led her out of the house to the secluded cabin where they shared their first time. He'd decided to fix it up for the two of them. So covering her eyes, he led her to their private place. He'd cleaned and placed fresh fruit and linen in the building.

"Troy, it's beautiful." Iesha whispered on awe. But he wasn't in the mood to talk. He gathered her close and kissed her. As he frantically worked to remove her clothes.

Not willing to take so long, Iesha took charge and shoved her lover to the bed, covering his body with hers, she kissed him. Then she took charged and removed his garments. Kneeling bedside him, she stroked his cock admiring its length and girth. The thick cockhead mushroomed into a glorious crown. Then she licked him, tasting the precum that beaded at his opening causing Troy to hiss loudly when her hot tongue touched him.

"Fuck Iesha," he hissed.

"OK, as you wish." Iesha smiled. Then she climbed on top and rode him until they both shattered in a shower of copious bliss. Holding each other close until their breathing evened out. "I love you, Troy" she whispered.

"I love you Iesha. I want youto come with me. Will you move to Washington with me?" he asked.

Iesha froze. "I want to, but I have school and Momma's here, so is Trent..."

"Baby, I know you have school, but you can transfer. Dad and Mary are grown and they will be fine. Besides, maybe they would like some time on their own. Tell me something, Iesha. Do you want to be with me? Do you want this? Us?" Troy asked as a brief moment of doubt clouded his mind. He'd never thought she might not really want him.

"Troy, I've loved you for years. You know this, but you're asking me to walk away from the only home I've ever known. As much as I want to scream yes, I need time to think." She explained.

"So, I guess your love is conditional then." Troy ascertained," I see."

"That's not fair. You know I love you. You say you love me but you're not trying to understand how I feel" Iesha stated.

Troy held her close. "Baby, I'm sorry. You're right. I'm leaving and I don't want to leave you. I want you with me. Tell me Iesha, will you come visit me when you get you next break from school and see if you like it there."

"Yes, I'd love to come see you." Iesha answered, but right now want to just hold you.

The two of them spent some more time alone before returning to the main house. When they arrived back home, Trent and Mary had retired for the evening and the two of them walked to their bedroom. Troy and Iesha kissed each other good night before heading inside their respective rooms. Later, Troy snuck into Iesha's bed room. Then the real fun began with Troy making love to Iesha for hours on end. They were both careful and quiet, not wanting to wake their parents.

The next morning, Iesha awoke to the sounds of Trent getting ready to start their day. With Troy sleeping in her bed, Iesha had to make sure no one noticed he wasn't in his room. So she gently shook him awake and he kissed her before rushing back to his bedroom.

He closed his door, just as his dad walked out of the bathroom. Troy ducked in his shower, and dressed. Hurrying downstairs, he greeted Mary as she started breakfast. Soon he left out to help his Iesha with her morning work returning to the house with her. Pulling her close right before entering the house, he greeted her with a warm welcoming kiss. Walking in together, Troy and Iesha greeted Mary, who was pouring a cup of coffee, and Trent, who were sitting at the table.

Sitting, looking at his newspaper, Trent asked, "Well son, did you sleep well?"

"Fine dad." Troy answered. "You?"

Trent replied, hiding a chuckle, "Strange considering when I got up at three this morning. You weren't in bed, but two hours later you come out well rested. Iesha, what do you think is going on?" he addressed his daughter.

"Um, Trent." Iesha stammered. Trent burst out laughing. "Girl, you show everything in your face. You two need to be careful. But Mary and I won't mind a grandbaby or two."

Mary shook her head laughing inwardly. She was happy they found each other but worried about the future. Troy was moving in a few days and she hoped Iesha would be alright.

"I've got to get to class. I'm picking Mark up. He's riding with me today." She explained.

Mary brought the eggs bacon, and tomatoes to the table and everyone dug in. As soon as they finished, Iesha helped her mother with the dishes and then headed to class.

Troy stayed a little longer. He needed to ask Mary for advice. They talked and he accepted that he had to give Iesha time. Abut he was relieved to have Mary's blessing. If Iesha chose to join him, her mother would not deter her.

Now, he had to convince her to move. He had a nice apartment, and could support them both easily. She could transfer and earn her degree at a university there. He hoped that he could convince her to join him one day soon.

Iesha left for class but Troy didn't help out with the ranch. He spent the day confirming his flight for his trip to Washington. He called his employer, to check in and see was anything needed from him. He called his apartment complex just s a precautionary measure. He'd read his lease and knew that any changes in residential status of its clients must be reported.