Now or Never: Escape to Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you nice and hard. It's time to reclaim what is mine!" Eric said as he undid his pants letting his massive cock free.

As Eric placed the head of his cock at Austin entrance he heard Austin let out a whimper. "You've missed this cock, huh? Tell me that you have fucking miss this cock!" Eric demanded as he grabbed Austin by the hair and pulled his head back.

"I've missed your cock!" Austin cried.

"Tell me you want it. Tell me that you want my fucking cock up your stupid faggot ass!"

"I want you to fuck me. Stick your masculine cock up my faggot ass."

"That's what I thought." Eric grinned as he shoved his massive cock deep into Austin.

Shock waves of pain shot through Austin's ass as it was violently invaded, something tore. Austin could feel his insides splitting apart as Eric fucked him. Austin wiggled around in pain but Eric grabbed him by the back of the neck and firmly held him in place.

"Yeah that's it. Take my fucking cock you dirty fucking slut!" Eric said as he started to pound away at Austin's ass.

Austin cried and begged Eric to stop but Eric had no intentions of stopping until he was satisfied that Austin learned his lesson. The barrage of name calling and the hard fucking lasted for twenty minutes. Austin tried to relax so the pain would subside but no matter what he did the pain was always there.

Eric reached over and grabbed the belt that he used to beat Austin, wrapped it around Austin's neck and started to tighten it. Austin gasped and choked for precious air but the belt was too tight. With his free hand he tried grabbing at the belt to try and loosen it from around his neck, but Eric grabbed his hand and pinned it behind his back.

"Get ready to take my load you fucking whore." Eric's movements became erratic and quick before his body tensed up and he unloaded hot streams of cum into Austin's ass.

Finally the belt was released from Austin's neck and he choked down as much fresh air that his sore throat would allow. His lungs burned with every breath he took. Austin reached down and pulled his underwear back up covering his badly abused ass.

"I forgot how good of a fuck you are." Eric said as he knelt down beside Austin. "Just remember slut boy, you are always mine."

With that Eric gave one more swift kick to the side of Austin's head sending him into a world of darkness.

**************

"Get up!" Eric's voice boomed causing Austin to jump.

Dried blood covered his face and once golden brown hair. "Go clean yourself up. You're a fucking mess and after that clean this room up. I have friends coming over and I don't want them to think I live like a slob."

Austin tried to answer him but his throat was to sore, allowing only a little gasp to come out of his mouth. He pulled himself off the floor and slowly made his way into the bathroom. As he passed the mirror he got a good look of himself and cringed at the reflection. His left eye was swollen and red. A blood vessel must have broken causing the white of his eye to be blood red. His once full bottom lip was now split and covered with dried blood. As he looked at his neck he could see were the belt had left a predominate mark and the bruising had already set in. Deep bruises that would take weeks to go away.

Austin took great care in washing himself off trying not to let the water hit is wounds. As he turned around to wash the blood off of his ass, he could feel the dried blood pulling at his skin. He let out a little cry as the water washed over his raw ass. The water burned his tender body, even though he had ran a cool shower. He knew not to take too long; it was one of Eric's rules. Quickly he finished up and stepped out of the shower.

"You better not get any water on my floor or I'll mop it up with your face!" Eric yelled from the bedroom.

Austin dried off in the shower and hung the towel up but before he went into the bedroom he made sure that there wasn't a single drop of water on the floor.

"Put some fucking clothes on. I don't want to see your naked body."

Those words hurt Austin. Ryan had always loved seeing him naked and would always come up and kiss all over his body. He knew that time was over and he would never see Ryan again.

"Now I want this room spotless. I don't want to find anything out of place. After you're done in here I want you to clean the entire house. My friends will be here at noon, so that'll give you about five hours."

Austin got dressed and went to work cleaning the room. Every fiber of his body hurt but he had to work through the pain or there would be another round of violent beatings. The dried blood on the floor took him longer to clean up than he expected. He only had three hours to clean the rest of the house before Eric's friends arrived. He finished with only minutes to spare.

"Now when my friend's arrive you will sit at the table and not move or speak unless I tell you too. You will do whatever is asked of you and if you don't I'll knock you out. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir." Austin squeaked out.

"Good. You seem to be learning your place." Eric grinned.

Soon his friends arrived and the house was filled with chatter. Austin did his very best to tend to all of the guests.

"I see that Austin is back." Dominic said. He was one of Eric's coworkers at the prison.

"Yeah. The stupid slut showed up last night." Eric laughed. "But I knew he was going to come back to me some day."

"So what did you do?" Dominic grinned.

"Let's just say he got what he had coming to him."

"I can see by his face that it's going to leave a lasting impression." Dominic snickered.

"Yeah, I don't think the stupid fuck will ever try to pull that stunt again." Eric didn't care that Austin could hear everything he was saying about him. "Austin! Get Dominic another beer."

"What kind of beer would you like, sir?"

"Are you fucking blind? Look at the can in his hand and that will tell you what he is drinking." Eric yelled.

"Sorry sir. I'll get you another beer." Austin quickly went over to the fridge and brought Dominic another beer.

As the day progressed, the guys got drunker and soon things started to take an uneasy turn. He noticed that one of Eric's friend kept looking at him and grinning. It was really making Austin feel uncomfortable.

"Excuse me sir, do I have your permission to go to the bathroom?"

"What the fuck! You can't fucking wait?!"

"I'm sorry sir, I think I'm bleeding and I don't want to get any of it on your things." Austin's face flashed red with embarrassment.

"Go and come right back. You have people to wait on."

"Thank you sir." Austin said as he hurried out of the room.

As he was walking up the stairs he noticed the same guy grinning at him again. Austin didn't like that at all. When he got into the bathroom he checked himself, and he was right. There was blood coating the inside of his underwear. Something inside of him must have torn from last night's fucking. He took a moist wipe from its container and started to clean himself up. It stung as he cleaned the blood from his ass. When he threw it away, he noticed it was soaked with blood. Austin feared that the bleeding wouldn't stop and that he might have to go to the hospital. After he got the bleeding to subside, he changed into a clean pair of underwear and threw the old ones away. As Austin walked out into the hallway, there was Shawn standing right in front of him.

"Can I help you?" Austin asked trying not to sound nervous.

"Oh I think you can." Shawn said as he looked Austin up and down.

Austin knew that look all too well. He knew what Shawn had in mind but he was not going to let him take advantage of him.

"I'm sorry but I have to get back downstairs before Eric wonders where I'm at." Austin said as he tried to move around the larger man.

"Oh I don't think he will miss you for a little while." Shawn said as he blocked Austin's path.

"Please don't do this." Austin begged as tears formed in his eyes.

"If you don't fight me then this will go easily. Don't worry I'll be very gentile." Shawn smirked. "Now be a good little faggot and walk into the bedroom."

Austin did as he was told knowing that Shawn could easily over power him. He stood in the bedroom and waited for Shawn to instruct him on what he wanted done.

"I want that ass of yours. Go lay over on the bed." Shawn said as he started to rub is growing cock.

"Please! Anything but that! It still hur..." He was cut off by Shawn's hand around his throat.

"What did I just tell you? This can either be easy for you or very hard. Either way I'm having that ass of yours. Besides I know sluts like you love to have their asses pounded."

Austin started to cry. "Please, I'll do anything else that you want but please don't fuck me. I can't handle that."

"I can see I'm going to have to shut that mouth of yours."

He pushed Austin down on the bed and straddled his chest, pinning Austin's arms down. Still holding onto Austin's throat, he unzipped his pants and his hard cock flopped out landing on Austin's face. "Now, be a good little faggot and suck it. I want you to get it nice and wet so I can put it in your ass."

Shawn shoved his cock down Austin's battered throat, causing him to gag. Letting go of Austin's throat he grabbed a handful of hair and anytime Austin tried to pull away Shawn would yank his head further down on his cock. Tears and spit streamed down his face. When Shawn would pull back Austin would try and take in a breath but sometimes Austin was off and would choke on Shawn's cock causing more spit to spill out of his mouth. Shawn was easily eight inches long and six inches around. Austin's throat was already sore from being choked last night, and now he had this massive cock invading it. To Austin's dismay, his own cock started to get hard. He couldn't understand as to why his own cock would betray him in this manner.

"Hmmm, I see that someone likes having their mouth fucked." Shawn said as he reached back and grabbed Austin's semi-hard cock. "Pull it out. I want to see how much you are enjoying this." Shawn moved so Austin could reach down and undo his pants.

Shawn got up and pulled Austin's pants and underwear down to his ankles leaving his now fully erect cock out in the open.

"Just as I thought. You're rock hard." He said with a grin. "I knew you liked being man-handled."

Austin tried to cover himself up with his hands but Shawn quickly got back on top of him pinning his arms down on the bed.

"Now get back to sucking my dick." Shawn placed his cock back at Austin's mouth and he reluctantly opened his mouth. "Watch your fucking teeth, slut!" Shawn yelled as he slapped Austin across the face.

Shawn resumed face fucking Austin and every time Austin would gag it would cause his own cock to swell. Austin hated that fact that he was exposed from the waist down and that his cock was completely betraying him.

"Damn, you sure know how to suck a cock. Now I want you to start jerking your pathetic cock and show me how you love my cock in your mouth."

Austin was by no means small when it came to cock size. For someone with his lean build he was blessed with a cock that was about eight and a half inches long.

As he reached down to start jerking himself off, he found that his cock had been leaking generous amounts of pre-cum.

Soon the burning in his throat started to subside and he wasn't gagging as much. He was able to start taking more and more of Shawn's cock down his throat.

"Okay, I think you have my cock nice and wet. I want that nice ass of yours." Shawn said as he stood up on the side of the bed.

After he removed his pants and underwear, he took Austin's off leaving him lying on the bed in just his t-shirt, socks and shoes.

"Grab your legs and bring them up to your chest. I want a good look at that ass of yours before I wreck it." Shawn grinned as he stroked his cock.

Austin did as he was instructed. Lying there with his ass exposed for Shawn to see he never felt more embarrassed or dirty in his life.

Shawn positioned his cock at Austin's entrance and slowly started to push his way in. Austin tried to relax so Shawn's cock could slide in. With one deep exhale, Shawn's cock broke in and he sunk balls deep into Austin's hot ass. Austin felt so full and stretched that he thought that he would split in half. Immediately the burning sensation came flooding back to his ass and he cried out from the pain.

"God you smell good." Shawn said as he took a deep breath. "Remember, if you don't fight me this won't be as painful."

Instinctively he tried to move away but Shawn grabbed his hips and forced him back. Shawn was by no means gentile. He started pounding away at Austin's ass as if it was a piece of dough. It felt as if his cock was reaching all the way up to his stomach. Austin buried his head into the pillow, trying to hide his tears and muffle his cries. Much to Austin's surprise the pain started to subside and was replaced with a sensation that made his cock start to get hard again. With every deep thrust, Shawn's cock would hit Austin's prostate causing his own cock to drip pre-cum. Shawn grabbed Austin's legs and pushed them all the way to his chest allowing him to go deeper than Austin ever thought imaginable. Austin started to moan uncontrollably. He tried to muffle the moans but the feeling he was getting was beyond his control. Soon he was meeting Shawn's thrusts and was keeping rhythm with him. As Shawn pounded his ass he could feel his orgasm building in his balls. He didn't want to cum, giving Shawn the satisfaction that he was getting pleasure from this fucking. Austin tried his best to fight off the orgasm but Shawn's cock was hitting his prostate just the right way and the next thing Austin knew his cock was spewing hot streams of cum all over his chest and face. When Shawn felt Austin's ass clamp down around his cock it sent him over the edge and he busted his load inside of Austin filling him up.

"I knew you were a fucking slut. Only a true fucking slut would cum from being fucked without having to jerk their cock." Shawn grinned.

Austin laid on the bed as reality crashed over him that Shawn was right. Only a true slut would have enjoyed what had just happened. He didn't move or speak as Shawn cleaned himself up and got dressed. As Shawn was about to leave the room he turned and looked at Austin.

"You are a damn good fuck. I might just have to have that ass of yours again." He grinned and walked out of the room.

Austin just buried his head deeper into the pillow and cried harder. This is what his life was going to be like from now on. Just some piece of meat for someone to use. He was never going to feel love again. Eric was never going to give that to him.

He knew that Eric was going to be furious at him for taking too long, so he got up and cleaned himself but he noticed a lot of blood as he cleaned the cum that was leaking out of his ass. He put on an extra pair of underwear incase the bleeding didn't stop. The last thing he wanted was to set Eric off.

As he entered the living room, he saw Shawn look at him and raise his beer at him, like he was making a victory toast. Austin's face turned beat red and he quickly walked out of the room. As he walked over towards Eric he saw him look at him and smile a very evil grin.

"Did you clean up?" Eric grinned.

"W-what?" Austin's voice was shaky.

"Did you clean up the mess when you were done in the bedroom?"

Austin was mortified. How did Eric know what had just happened in the bedroom. Did Shawn tell him everything?

"You honestly don't think I didn't know about it? I told him to do it." He laughed. "He came up to me and made the comment that he would love to have your ass and I told him to go for it. You see Austin, your punishment for what you put me through will to be used for whatever I or my friends want. If they have a shitty day at work and need to take out their frustration then you'll be there for that no matter what they want to do. Before I didn't want anyone else touching you, but now I don't give a fuck what happens to you. So don't think that for one minute that I will protect you or help you. I'm not your stupid country boy Ryan. You mean nothing to me. I am not your boyfriend, I'm not your friend. I can't even stand the sight of you, as far as I'm concerned you just a piece of shit that's here for my enjoyment. Now get back to work before I lose my temper." Eric turned and walked back to his friends.

Austin was beside himself. Eric was cruel before but this was a new level. Before Eric never let someone else touch or hurt him. At least before Austin didn't have to fear that other guys could use him for whatever they wanted.

That night after all of Eric's friends had gone home, Austin was left with the daunting task of cleaning up all of the beer cans and smashed food on the floor. He finally finished up around two in the morning and was exhausted and beaten. All he wanted to do was go to bed and fall into a deep sleep, but he remembered that Eric wasn't permitting him to sleep in the bed. So he went into the bedroom and laid down on the floor next to the bed. The hardwood was cold on his tiny frame and the breeze from the air conditioner was blowing right on him. He was too exhausted to care and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he was woken up by the sound of Eric getting ready for work. He quickly got up and started heading for the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Eric asked from the bathroom.

"I'm going to make you breakfast before you have leave for work." Austin offered.

"Did I tell you to make me anything?"

"No, but I know..." He was abruptly cut off.

"Exactly. I will tell you if and when I want you to cook anything for me. Now get in the bathroom and do what you need to do, then meet me in the basement. You have a long day ahead of you."

Austin figured that Eric was going to leave him a chore list a mile long, but when he got to the basement he saw Eric standing next to a chair with four belts in his hand. Immediately Austin knew what was going to happen and a panic attack started to set in.

"Please don't! Please don't tie me in the chair. I promise I won't try and leave!" Austin begged but he was quickly met with a swift hit from Eric.

"Didn't I fucking tell you not to speak unless I tell you to?! Now sit the fuck down in the chair before I really hurt you!" He demanded as he pointed to the chair.

Austin did what he was told as to avoid anymore wrath from Eric. Eric wasted no time tying Austin to the chair and he made sure that the restraints where tight enough that Austin couldn't try and get out of them. Once he was done he walked out of the room and returned holding an oversized gag. He put it in Austin's mouth and fastened it, also making sure there was no way it could slip out. The final thing he did was put ear buds in Austin's ears. He selected a screamo song and turned it to repeat and blasted it.

"There you go. Have a nice day." Eric grinned as he shut and locked the door.

Austin was left in the basement all day and into a good part of the night before Eric finally got home from work. When Eric finally decided to let Austin out he noticed that his head was hanging and blood had come out of his nose. He walked over, turned the music off and yanked the ear buds out of Austin's ears. Austin looked up at him with blood shot eyes and dried blood running down his face.

"What the fuck is this!" Eric bellowed.

"I had a nose bleed. The music was too loud and it caused me to get a migraine." Austin said softly.

"You stupid mother fucker, you got it on the carpet! Get up and clean it, and you better pray that it doesn't stain!" Eric said as he undid the restraints.

Austin tried willing his muscles to move but they had gone numb hours ago. Eric saw it as defiance and pulled Austin to his feet. Austin stumbled and fell forward wrapping his arms around Eric for support.