Now or Never: Escape to Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have too! If you don't and Eric comes home he is going to flip out!" Austin protested.

"I'm going to say something to him about how he treats you. Putting you in that chair is cruel. Dogs get treated better than that."

"Please don't say anything to him!" Austin started to hyperventilate.

Seeing this Dominic quickly defused the situation. "Okay okay. I won't say anything to him. I'll put you back in the chair if that's what you really want."

"Yes please." Austin begged.

Reluctantly Dominic put Austin back in the chair and fastened his restraints. Once again Austin made him promise not to say anything to Eric. Dominic agreed that he wouldn't say anything to Eric but he never promised that he wouldn't say something to anyone else.

When Eric came home from work, he let Austin out and gave him a list of chores to do around the house before he told him what he wanted cooked for dinner. Eric instructed him to prepare lemon herb chicken with a side of fresh mashed potatoes, corn bread and string beans. Austin knew that Eric only had him cook like that when someone special was coming over.

"I have a date coming over and I want everything to be perfect so don't fuck it up." Eric insisted. "I'm going to lay down and get some sleep. When I get up this house better be spotless!"

Austin couldn't believe his ears when he heard that. He never expected Eric to say that of all things. Was Eric really that cold hearted as to bring in some other guy around but then again Eric never failed to amaze him.

Eric had told him that his date was coming over around five and that he wanted dinner served soon after his date arrived. Austin was working around the kitchen making sure that everything was cooking properly when the doorbell rang. He didn't have to guess who it was. When the guy walked in, Austin was floored. The guy looked like a much younger version of himself. If Eric was trying to make Austin feel bad he was doing a good job at it. Austin didn't even notice that the string beans had started to boil over until Eric yelled at him to keep focus on his tasks.

"I didn't know you had a roommate." Alex said.

"Who him?" As he pointed over to Austin. "He's not a roommate. He's the help. Which is very hard to come by now a days."

"Wow, must be nice to have a servant to take care of all your needs."

"He can come in handy from time to time. Why don't you go into the living room and make yourself comfortable. I'll have him bring us in something nice to drink." Eric said as he kissed Alex. "Bring us some pinot grigio and make sure it's the good bottle not that shit that you used to drink."

Austin quickly made his way to the basement and over to the wine rack where he selected the expensive bottle of pinot grigio. As he came up from the basement he saw Eric and Alex making out on the couch. He quickly slipped back into the kitchen and opened the bottle. He honestly never thought there could be anything worse than when Eric would beat him, but this was worse than any beating Eric could have dished out. To see the guy he was once in love with, treating someone else like he used to treat him really stuck a knife right in his heart.

After dinner Eric and Alex retired to the living room to watch a movie and left Austin to finish cleaning up the kitchen. When Austin was finished he sat at one of the stools and waited for Eric to come and tell him what to do, waited for the emotional pain to subside that he knew never would. Not after this. This was the by far the cruelest thing Eric had ever done. Austin must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew he was crashing to the floor.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm sorry sir. I must have fallen asleep." Austin said as he scrambled to his feet.

"You know what, go to the basement. I don't want to see your ugly face for the rest of the night!" Eric said as he moved towards Austin.

Austin flinched and quickly ran out of the kitchen and down the basement stairs. He missed a step and fell down the rest of the way landing on his left wrist with a horrible snap. Pain immediately shot through his entire left side. It took all of his energy not to scream out in pain because the last thing he wanted was to have Eric come down and snap on him. Finally, after what seem like hours, he pulled himself up and made his way to his bed. Unfortunately he had to lie on his back; even trying to lay on his right side caused sharp pain in his wrist. Austin feared he'd broken it. Every time he would fall asleep and move the pain would wake him up, it was a very restless night for him.

The next morning when Eric woke him up the pain was just as severe as it was last night, but he did his best not to show it. It was Eric's day off which meant he didn't have to be tied up in the chair. He expected to see Alex when he went upstairs but there was no sign of him. Eric must have sent him home sometime late last night. Honestly he was glad; the last thing he really wanted to see was some guy that resembled him walking around the house half naked.

Doing his morning chores was a grueling task working with one good hand. Either Eric didn't notice or he didn't care since he didn't say anything to Austin about it. It wasn't until Austin was cleaning the bathroom that Eric finally said something to him.

"Why are you taking so long? You should've had this done awhile ago." Eric scoffed.

"Sorry sir, I must have slept on my arm wrong."

"What the fuck does that have anything to do with this?"

"It just hurts. I'm sorry I will work faster."

"Good because my sister called and she is coming for a visit. I wish she had let me know weeks ago when she planned this."

Eric had not seen his sister since graduation. She was only a year ahead of them in school but after she graduated she married her high school boyfriend who had gone into the service. Soon after Eric and Austin had graduated her husband was transferred to California.

"Dammit, I really wish she had given me more notice. Just finish up in here as fast as you can, she'll be here soon." Eric said as he started to leave the room but stopped short. "This is the one and only time you can act like a human being. I don't need my sister knowing how much I really do hate you. She is the only one who didn't cut me off when I made the stupid decision to stay with you."

Every time Eric would bring that up, it would tear Austin up inside knowing that Eric blamed him for his parents cutting him off. Sometimes he wished that he had died in that fateful crash as well, then Eric would have been able to go off to college and would have still had a relationship with his parents. A single tear escaped his eye as the thought of his parents crossed his mind, but he couldn't think of them right now since he had to finish his work. Just as he was putting away the cleaning supplies, the doorbell rang.

"Eric! Oh my god how I have missed you!" Beth said as she gave him a big hug.

Beth was a beautiful woman. She had dark brown hair that fell midway down her back. Beautiful hazel eyes and loving smile. In high school all the boys would chase her and she knew it.

"Where's my brother-in-law at!" She said looking around for Austin.

"He's upstairs." Eric said coldly.

"Well, tell him to come down here! I want to give him a big old hug too." Beth smiled.

"Austin! Come down and say hello to Beth." Eric bellowed.

As Austin walked down the stairs the look on Beth's face changed. This was not the Austin she had known. The Austin she had known was a boy with beautiful golden brown hair, a smile that would light up the room and a personality that everyone would fall in love with. The person walking down the steps was worn and tired looking. His hair no longer had that golden brown shine to it, now it was dull and lifeless. His wonderfully charming emerald green eyes now where cold and grey. Once a toned body now was thin and frail. She could see the reminisce of bruises on his arms and face.

"Austin, my little brother. How are you?" Beth said as she gave him a big hug, but he winched as the pain shot through his arm. "Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my wrist just hurts. I think I might have slept wrong."

"Honey, it's three-thirty in the afternoon it shouldn't still be hurting this bad now. Are you sure you didn't bang it on something?" Beth questioned as she looked at the clearly visible bruises on his wrists.

"I did trip down the basement steps last night when I was going to do some laundry. I might have landed on it wrong." He hated lying to her but it wasn't a complete lie. He had fallen down the steps.

"Eric, why didn't you take him to the emergency room and have it checked out?"

"He didn't tell me he tripped down the stairs." Eric shot Austin an angry look.

"You couldn't tell he's in pain?" Beth probed.

"I didn't think it was anything major. I figured by morning it would have been better." Austin interjected.

"Well obviously it's not. I think you need to go and have it checked out."

"Honestly I'm okay." Austin replied trying to deter the conversation.

"Nope. I won't sit here and watch you suffer. I'd rather you go and get it checked out just to make sure." She insisted.

"Beth, if he doesn't want to go we can't force him." Eric huffed.

"Austin, you won't go for your favorite sister-in-law." Beth batted her eyes.

"I...uhhhh..." Austin looked at Eric for approval.

"I'll get my keys." Eric finally offered.

"No need. I have the rental car." Beth said as she headed for the door.

"We will be right there." Eric called back at her. Then he turned and grabbed Austin by the shoulder. "When she leaves your fucking dead!"

As they walked out to the car Austin saw Mrs. Steinbach working in her yard. Guilt rushed over him knowing that she had helped him escape just for him to come back. He just hung his head and couldn't make eye contact with her.

Thankfully when they arrived at the hospital the emergency room wasn't busy and they took Austin back soon after they filled out some forms. They gave him dilaudid for his pain, he didn't know what it was but all he knew is that it made him feel like he was floating on a cloud. When the x-rays came back he had a hairline fracture and a few cracked ribs.

"Okay Austin, I'm going to write you a script for the pain. Make sure you follow the directions carefully. You will have to take it easy for the next six weeks until this heals. You don't want to take the risk of re-fracturing your wrist. As for the cracked ribs they will have to heal on their own. I'm going to write up your discharge papers and we can have you on your way shortly." Dr. Matlack informed him.

But Austin was too out of it to really hear anything Dr. Matlack was saying. "Don't worry doctor I'll make sure he follows the instructions and that he takes it easy." Beth offered. "See Austin, aren't you glad that I had you come here."

Austin just stared off at the ceiling. She figured that he was just too out of it to comprehend.

"Well, I guess since they are going to be discharging him soon I'll go and wait in the waiting room." Eric said as he started to head out.

"Okay, once they do discharge him I'll text you so you can bring my car around." Beth said as she handed him the keys.

"Excuse me ma'am, can I see you for a moment." Dr. Matlack asked.

"Sure thing." She replied as she followed him out into the hall.

"I have some concerns about Austin."

"What kind?" She questioned.

"When I was looking at Austin's x-rays I could see that his ribs had been broken once before and there are quite a few bruises that he has. How much do you know about your brother and Austin's personal life?" Dr. Matlack questioned.

"Honestly not a lot anymore. Ever since I moved out to California I haven't seen much of them over the past few years." Beth said as she looked towards Austin's bed.

"I also have great concern that Austin has been sexually assaulted."

Now this was news to Beth. "What?"

"The bruises I saw are on his inner thighs. They are dark and deep which usually comes from someone trying to fight off an attacker and the bruises on his face are not recent ones either. I'm not accusing your bother of anything but something serious happened to Austin recently."

Beth knew that her brother had a very bad temper and it didn't take much to set him off but she didn't think that he would rape his own boyfriend.

"I'll make sure to keep a close watch on him and if I sense anything is wrong I'll let someone know."

"Very good. He's good to go now. We will bring a wheelchair for you to help get him to the door."

"Thank you again doctor."

Once they got Austin in the car, Beth drove over to CVS and waited for Austin's prescription to be filled. The medicine was starting to wear off and Austin could feel the pain starting to come back. Since the pain killer was a narcotic Austin had to go in and sign for it, which proved to be difficult since he was left handed.

"Austin, I'm sure you want to go home and rest but you have to take these pills with food. Do you feel up to getting something to eat?" Beth asked as she helped him back into the back seat.

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Okay, do you have any place in mind that you'd like to go?"

"Uh...not really. You can pick."

"How about the Olive Garden? If I remember that's your favorite place to eat."

"Beth, that place can be costly. We can just swing by Wendy's or something like that." Eric interjected.

"Oh please, it's my treat anyway." Beth said as she waived her hand as to shoe Eric's comment away.

Eric was not happy with the way things were going. The last thing he wanted was Austin to get to comfortable around Beth and let her in on their situation. He was going to make sure that it would remain a secret.

When they arrived at Olive Garden it wasn't too busy and they were able to get a seat right away. After they had ordered Beth noticed a distraught look on Austin's face, and when she asked him if everything was alright he told her that he had to use the bathroom but didn't know how he was going to manage with one good arm. She told him not to be embarrassed and offered for Eric to go and help him. As Eric and Austin entered the bathroom, Eric grabbed Austin by his right arm and ushered him into the farthest stall. Austin protested that he only had to pee.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm not going to have someone walk in here and catch me helping you go to the bathroom!" Eric said as he pushed Austin into the stall and closed the door. "Now what can't you do by yourself."

"I can do almost everything but zip up and button my pants." Austin answered quietly.

"You really are completely pathetic, you know that!"

"I'm sorry." Austin wanted to cry so badly. Eric was doing a great job at making him feel worthless.

"Enough with your stupid 'I'm sorry' crap and let's go. I want to get back to dinner so we can get this night over with." Eric demanded.

"Can you help me with this?" Austin asked as he pulled his underwear back up.

"This is the only fucking time I'm doing this! From now on you better wear sweatpants or something that you can do yourself!" Eric said as he yanked Austin's pants up and buttoned them up.

The rest of dinner went on without any upset but Beth could tell that something was bothering Austin. At first she thought that it was just the medicine kicking in but something deep inside told her that something just wasn't right. She couldn't stop thinking about what doctor Matlack had said that Austin could possibly being abused, physically and sexually. The thought of Austin being hurt in anyway turned her stomach. She was going to figure out exactly what was going on.

On their way home Austin had finally passed out in the back seat due to the medicine. Beth insisted on staying with them while she was here.

"Beth, it's not that serious. I don't think that you need to stay and watch Austin." Eric said sarcastically.

"He has to take it easy and rest so he doesn't hurt himself even more. Besides, you have to work and I don't think it's wise to leave him home alone all day. I won't take no for an answer." She protested.

Eric knew not to try and argue with his sister, he never won anyway. "Fine, if you insist but I still think you're being a little excessive about it."

"I'd rather be safe than sorry. I would feel horrible if something else was to happen to him."

Eric was a little confused by what she said. She had almost made it seem as if she knew something was going on.

Once they arrived back home it took the both of them to help Austin out of the car. He was extremely groggy and could hardly walk by himself. Beth asked if Eric wanted her help getting Austin up to bed but he declined and told her that he could manage. Now that Beth was going to be staying with them he was going to have to play the part as if he still cared about Austin. The thought of it enraged him.

After Eric changed into his bed clothes he started to get Austin undressed and ready for bed. It was a grueling task since Austin was groggy with the medicine.

"Are you going to fuck me tonight, sir?" Austin asked in a slurred voice.

"Shut your fucking mouth before my sister hears you." Eric demanded.

"But I need to be taught a lesson. I fucked up and you had to bring me to the hospital. Use me in whatever way pleases you. I'm your slut, so teach me a lesson. I want you to stick your big cock in me and fuck me until I bleed again. I'm yours and you own me." Austin said as he tried to stand up.

"Austin, shut your fucking mouth. Beth is right down the hall and she will hear you." Eric was getting aroused hearing Austin beg him.

"Put the belt around my neck, she won't be able to hear me then. Please sir, fuck me."

"Is that what you really want? You want me to fuck you until you bleed again?" Eric grinned.

"Yes sir. Fill me up with you massive cock and breed me." Austin begged.

"Lay on the bed."

"As you wish, sir."

Austin got onto his stomach and waited for Eric to get into position. He felt Eric's cock pressing into his entrance and he let out a small hiss as it impaled him. The pain meds did a good job of taking away most of the pain but even they have their limit.

"Oh god it's tight. You like my cock splitting you open, you dirty slut?"

"Yes sir, fuck me hard. I'm your slut and I want you to fuck me like one." Austin replied as he backed his ass up.

That night Eric did exactly what Austin begged him for. Eric fucked him like a dirty little slut until he was begging and moaning for more. It wasn't long before Eric was unloading his cum into Austin's ass. Austin whimpered a little when Eric pulled his softening cock from him.

"I think I like these pain killers they have you on. You're so easy and such a dirty slut."

"I'm yours sir. I know that now and I won't forget it."

"Good." Eric grinned at the revelation. "I'm going to sleep. I still have to work in the morning."

The next morning when Austin awoke, he realized that he was in bed with Eric. He had no memory of how he got in the bed. As he lifted the covers to get out of bed, he noticed that he was wearing pajama bottoms and one of Eric's old t-shirts. Slowly he made his way over to the bathroom trying to not make any noise. When Austin came out of the bathroom Eric was up and sitting on the edge of the bed. Austin froze in place; scared of what might happen in the early morning hours knowing that Beth was asleep and wouldn't hear anything if Eric decided to attack him.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to wake you." Austin held his breath waiting for Eric to lash out at him.

"Whatever Austin. Just go back to bed. I have to get ready for work anyway." Eric said as he walked past Austin to the bathroom.

Austin got back into the bed and had fallen back asleep. He didn't even notice Eric getting ready for work. It wasn't until there was a knocking on the door did he wake up again.