Nude Secretaries Day: the New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

"Hot damn! Does Ken know that Barbie left the Dream House dressed like that?" Mike exclaimed.

Heidi blushed. A few men in the hallway stuck their heads in the room to admire Heidi's figure. Even Monica and Shari had to stop what they were doing to admire Heidi's bombshell body.

"Come on guys, you're embarrassing me," Heidi said, squirming. She made her way around the table to where Monica and Shari were setting up.

Heidi laid out some pastries and Monica and Shari poured several cups of juice. Mike and several of the other men watching were all too eager to jump in and help arrange the cup placement on the table, frequently bumping into the girls as they did.

Noticing the writing on Monica's breast, Heidi asked her, "who's Rochelle?"

"She's another nude secretary I ran into at the bakery," Monica said. "She's an exotic dancer on weekends and asked me if I wanted to be one too."

"Really?" Heidi asked.

Monica nodded.

"I told her no, but she wrote her number down for me in case I changed my mind."

"You ought to do it," Mike said. "Those girls pull some mad cheddar for a few hours work."

"Not for me," Monica said.

"How about you, Dollface?" Mike asked Heidi. "Think you'd ever wrap those legs around a pole?"

She shook her head.

"My dad would KILL me," Heidi said.

"Not if you got him a VIP pass!" Mike laughed.

When the conference room was set up, Heidi quickly returned to her office, while Monica and Shari waited for Mr. Schwartzbauer to arrive.

As soon as she was back at her desk, Heidi sent a cam request to her brother. He immediately accepted.

"Oh, good, you're back," Andy said. "I was just about to send this little screen shot to Mom and Dad."

Andy forwarded Heidi a still shot he took of her bare torso.

"Look, just tell me what you want, Andy," Heidi pleaded in an angry whisper.

Andy smiled. Finally, he had his sister's cooperation.

"What do I want? Pictures of your coworkers. Your nude coworkers, of course."

Heidi sighed.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Heidi asked.

"You have a phone. Take some pictures. Then send them to me."

Heidi looked around her office nervously.

"I'll need some time," she said.

"You have until one o'clock," Andy said, smiling. He turned off his camera.

Heidi shut her eyes. This was really happening. Coming clean to her parents was not an option. If they found out she was doing any kind of erotic work, they would cut her off completely. She'd have to quit her job, get her job at Burger Bonanza back, and if they were angry enough, they might even forbid her from going to prom.

Heidi's father already blew his stack when he found out Heidi applied to a glamour modeling agency. They'd requested a full frontal nude photo, and Heidi would have sent it to them if her father hadn't walked in her bedroom as she was preparing to take it. He searched her computer for every unclothed photo of her and deleted them, and gave her a dire warning to never take another one.

She ended up sending some bikini photos instead, knowing full well that the agency was far less likely to respond to her if they didn't see her privates, or at the very least a boob or two.

While deciding how she was going to proceed, the inter-office email that had just arrived in her inbox gave her an idea.

"Attention Secretaries: As today is Nude Secretaries Day, we would like to request that all ladies keep their faces and breasts visible in all web cam calls. Please make any necessary adjustments to camera position and zoom functions so that both nipples are within the camera's sight at all times.

Thank you,

Management"

Heidi breathed a sigh of relief. This email might make fulfilling her brother's request a bit easier. She zoomed out her camera, and aimed it further downwards. Checking the view on her computer screen, Heidi confirmed that her breasts were properly exposed.

Once her camera was in place, Heidi sent a cam request to Lori. She promptly answered.

"Hey, what's up?" Lori said. Heidi was pleased to see both of Lori's breasts were clearly visible on her screen. Heidi took a screen shot and saved it to her hard drive.

"Oh hey," Heidi began. She wasn't sure how she would continue. "Did you- uh, get the email that just went out?"

Lori nodded.

"Yep, I adjusted my camera," Lori said. "I see you did too. Good job. I think the guys will approve."

Heidi rolled her shoulders back, confidently.

"Yeah, they will," Heidi said, tossing her hair. "Well, see you at lunch."

Heidi ended the call. That was almost too easy.

She sent another cam request, this time to Monica. She waited for a response. When Monica didn't reply, Heidi realized she was probably busy greeting Mr. Schwartzbauer, who had likely arrived by now.

Heidi canceled the request, and emailed the screen shot of Lori and her perky tits to her brother. She then sent him a cam request.

Andy responded right away.

"Nice job, sis!" Andy said. "She's got some nice ones!"

"Great, so are we done?" Heidi asked.

Andy shook his head.

"Not even close. I know you've got more coworkers than this," Andy said, grinning. "And anyway, I want to see some full body pictures. Ass, pussy, legs, I want to see it all. You're gonna have to be more creative."

Andy reached into his pants and squeezed his stiffening penis as he watched the desperation on his sister's face grow.

"Alright, but it's going to take some time," Heidi said, pleadingly.

Andy tapped the watch on his wrist.

"One o'clock," Andy said. "Then I tell the parents EVERYTHING. And I show them this."

Laughing wickedly, Andy took another screen shot of Heidi's cam feed, with her face and both breasts plain as day, and emailed the photo back to her.

"I'll have them for you!" Heidi hissed.

"You better," Andy said, leaning towards his camera and winking.

Heidi ended the call. She stared up at the ceiling.

"Fuck," she said.

( . )( . )

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Mr. Schwartzbauer!" Albert said, extending his hand.

Greg Schwartzbauer shook Albert's hand, but it was obvious that his attention was on the two lovely ladies standing just behind the sales manager greeting him.

"And it's a pleasure to be here, Mr. Hosdale!" Greg said. "And it's very much a pleasure to meet these beauties!"

"Of course! I'd like you to meet Monica and Shari! These babes have been working their tight little tails off for you this past week!" Albert said.

Greg shook Monica and Shari's hands. He shook Shari's hand especially hard, admiring the way her large natural breasts jiggled as he did.

"My, my, they are stunning! Do your secretaries always come to work so minimally dressed?" Greg asked.

"No, today is Nude Secretaries Day," Albert said. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It's been growing in popularity the past few years."

"I can see why," Greg said. He turned to his two associates, both of whom seemed to be enjoying the company of the unclothed assistants as much as their boss. "We ought to get Nicole to start doing this."

Both men nodded in agreement.

"Well, let me show you to our conference room!" Albert said.

He led Greg and his two associates to the conference room, and invited him to have a seat at the head of the table. Shari came around with a platter of bagels, and offered it to each of the gentlemen, while Monica poured cups of coffee.

The secretaries stood very close to the visiting businessmen as Albert had requested. Shari stood with her breasts just inches from Greg's face as she lovingly spread warm butter on his bagel with a plastic knife. Greg admired Shari's natural mounds for several seconds, before turning his attention to Monica when she arrived with his coffee.

Albert watched the secretaries work, very pleased with their performance. Just prior to Greg's arrival, he instructed Monica and Shari to be very friendly and flirtatious with the potential clients. He asked that they not simply wait to have their bodies felt up but to instead initiate touch, to make the gentlemen feel welcome.

Monica let her breast graze Greg's face as she bent over to fill his coffee cup with cream, while wiggling her bottom sexily for the associate seated to Greg's right. As she turned to fill his cup, the man gently ran his palm up Monica's thigh, and gave her buttocks a firm squeeze. Monica smiled and stirred his coffee.

Not to be outdone, the man on Greg's left not only touched Shari's thigh, but he even ran his tongue sensually up the crack of her butt.

Shari was so startled, she accidentally dropped the cream cheese covered knife she was holding into Greg's lap.

"Oh! So sorry!" Shari exclaimed.

She grabbed a napkin, licked it, and vigorously rubbed the cream cheese from the crotch of Greg's pants. She paid no mind to the enlarging bulge forming in the front of his pants as she rubbed the smeared dairy from the material.

Shari continued to scrub, and wasn't taken by as much surprise the second time the man licked her butt, although she did wince a bit when his tongue slipped and inch or two into her anus.

When Monica and Shari were finished serving the guests the refreshments, they took seats at the table so Albert could begin his presentation.

He made his pitch, enthusiastically describing the project and all of the hard work his team put into it. Occasionally Monica or Shari chimed in to add their input, which excited Greg and his associates even more.

Albert played a slide show to accompany his presentation. In addition to charts, graphs, and testimonials of previous satisfied clients, Albert included sexy additions for comic effect. He displayed one slide explaining how his ad campaign would stay abreast of current marketing trends, and accompanied the words with a photograph of a very busty topless woman's breasts. Greg and his associates chuckled at the pun.

He soon followed this with a slide explaining that the campaign would give Greg's corporation a leg up over the competition, along with a photo of a short skirted woman lifting her leg high above her head. The woman was not wearing panties, so her pussy was visible. Greg and his associates laughed again.

Another slide explained "you don't want to make an ass of yourself!" with a photo of a woman's bare bottom with a goofy man's face drawn on it with a sharpie pen. By this point, Greg and his associates were howling with laughter.

When the presentation was finished, Albert asked Monica and Shari to step out of the room, so he could make "final negotiations" with Mr. Schwartzbauer. The two nude secretaries did as he asked, and met with each other back in Monica's office.

"I think that went well," Monica said.

Shari smiled enthusiastically.

"I think this deal is as good as closed!"

Monica and Shari exchanged high fives, and playfully bumped butts in celebration. As they did, Lori passed by Monica's office.

"Hey Monica, Heidi's looking for you," Lori said.

"What does she need?" Monica asked.

"Probably locked herself out of her office again." Shari smirked.

Shari and Lori giggled.

"You guys!" Monica said accusingly.

"She didn't say," Lori said. "But Rich also wants to see you, Shari. I didn't need to ask what he wanted."

Lori walked away smiling.

Shari looked at Monica.

"Guess I'd better get going. Poor guy's probably got blue balls waiting for me," Shari said.

Monica paused.

"Are you- going to have sex with him?" Monica asked, tentatively.

Shari shrugged.

"No- I mean probably not," Share said. "I promised him I'd give him a lap dance and a hand job, but you know how things can escalate."

Monica shook her head.

"I don't know how you can do these things. I mean, sleeping with Mike. And now, this?"

Shari looked at Monica endearingly.

"Oh, Monica, you're still so innocent," Shari said, planing her hand on Monica's arm. "I forgot you haven't put out for anybody in this office, besides me."

Monica blushed, thinking of her quick bisexual tryst with Shari in the ladies room on the previous year's Nude Secretaries Day. The memory made her nipples harden, which Shari noticed.

"But this is your second year doing Nude Secretaries day," Shari said. "It's time for you to be a little more adventurous. Start offering some of the guys hand jobs! Let them rub their dicks between your tits!"

"Shari, why would I do that?"

Shari cocked her head and pressed her lips together, as if Monica were asking a ridiculous question.

"Because that's how you get ahead in this kind of workplace," Shari exclaimed. "You want to be a secretary forever? You need to start spreading your legs. You could start with Mike. You know he's been clamoring to get in your panties for a year now, and he's a pretty heavy hitter in this company. Today would be the perfect day-"

"Shari, no!" Monica snapped. "Not Mike! He's a pig!"

Shari held her finger to her lips.

"Shh! That kind of talk isn't going to help you," Shari said. "Now, do me a favor, and think about it. Please?"

Monica sighed.

"Okay."

Shari smiled.

"That's my girl!" Shari scurried out of Monica's office and made her way back to her own. Monica folded her arms and stared at her wall calendar.

She knew Shari had a point. Shari was making at least twice what Monica was, and Monica was busting her tail for a decent raise. Maybe that was what the men here really wanted.

Monica stepped out of her office. She could hear a noise coming from a neighboring office. It was Brian Walker's office, which was right across the hall from Monica's. She peeked inside, only to see Brian sitting at his desk masturbating.

Monica had always been fond of Brian. He was a young, handsome guy, and he'd always been polite to Monica, even on Nude Secretaries Days. After giving some thought, Monica realized she wouldn't mind at all helping Brian relieve some of the pressure in his balls. She might even enjoy it.

Monica stepped into Brian's office and greeted him with a friendly "hello!"

Brian quickly zipped up his pants and faced her.

"Oh, hi Monica! What's going on?"

Monica squeezed her wrists nervously. It wasn't at all like her to offer something like this, and she didn't know quite how to word it.

"Listen, Brian, I was wondering if, possibly-"

"Monica!" Albert interrupted, coming down the hallway. "May I see you in my office?"

Monica stopped. She turned to Brian.

"Um, never mind."

Monica hurried out of Brian's office, feeling foolish. She followed Albert back into his office.

"Shut the door please," Albert said, taking a seat at his desk. Monica did as he asked.

"Is everything okay?" Monica asked. She braced herself, half expecting to be fired. Instead, Albert smiled.

"Greg LOVED it!" Albert said. "He said you and the other girls did a phenomenal job!"

"Well, that's great!" Monica said, relieved. The look on Albert's face said otherwise. "But, what's wrong?"

"The problem is, he got- well, he SAID he got, another, cheaper offer from another company," Albert said. "Now, it might just be a negotiating ploy, but I did a little negotiating of my own, so I thought I might 'sweeten the deal' for him."

Monica fidgeted nervously.

"What do you mean, 'sweeten the deal'?"

"Well, I wanted him to accept our project, at our price, so I implied that you might be willing to- show him a good time."

Monica dropped her hands to her sides.

"Absolutely not!" Monica said angrily. "Look, I came to work bare naked like you wanted, but this is out of line!"

Albert rose to his feet, raising his hand defensively.

"I know, I know," Albert said. "I'm not saying you HAVE to do this. But, if you would be willing to do this, it would really help us out. You'd be a team player, Monica."

Monica stared out the window, and sighed.

"Why me? Why not Shari? She'd do it, no problem."

"Mr. Schwartzbauer specifically asked for you. He really took a shine to you, Monica."

Monica held back a smile, not wanting Albert to know how flattered she felt.

"Well, take some time to think about it," Albert said. "I'm taking the office out to lunch. You can let Mr. Schwartzbauer know your decision then."

Monica stopped.

"OUT to lunch?" she asked.

"Yes, at Mizarro's," Albert said, smiling. "In the lobby of the Loughridge Building. So, no coats needed, of course."

( . )( . )

Heidi hurried up the stairs, with her phone in hand. She prayed she would get enough photos of her nude coworkers to satisfy her brother's wishes, but had no luck so far.

She stuck her head into Monica's office, and saw that it was still empty. The door to Albert's office was closed, and Heidi could hear Monica and Albert talking inside. Heidi passed Monica's office by and continued down the hallway. She could see the conference room door was open, so the presentation for Mr. Schwartzbauer must have been finished, but she couldn't see any secretaries around.

She peeked into Judy Sanders' office to find the late thirties brunette secretary sitting dutifully at her desk, typing away in the nude. Judy looked up at Heidi. Heidi smiled and continued walking.

Damn, Heidi thought to herself. It was going to be difficult to get photos of the girls without them knowing.

The next office with a secretary was Elizabeth Zediker's. Elizabeth looked to be very busy; typing on her computer while talking on the phone, and she didn't seem to notice Heidi standing outside her office. Heidi quickly took out her phone and snapped a picture of Elizabeth.

The picture showed Elizabeth seated, which didn't provide the best view of her body, but it did get most of her side. It would have to do for now.

Heidi continued down the hall, only to be greeted by a few passing male coworkers.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" one of the men asked. Another grabbed her buttocks and gave it a firm squeeze. Heidi giggled and continued down the hall.

Shari Kirshner's office was empty, but Heidi could hear music emanating from inside her boss David's office. Poking her head inside, Heidi could see David's office door was a few inches ajar. Within the tiny crack in the door, Heidi could see Shari dancing to the music.

Shari placed her hands on David's shoulders, and sensually rubbed her large breasts in his face. Heidi readied her phone, and aligned the camera with the opening in David's door. As Shari teasingly wiggled her hips, Heidi took a quick snapshot of Shari's magnificent ass.

Not wanting to push her luck, Heidi sneaked out of the office before anyone spotted her. Two photos done.

As Heidi hurried back down the hall, she spotted Lori at the copy machine. Thinking quickly, Heidi turned on the video function on her phone and held it to her ear as she passed Lori by. Heidi held a fake conversation as she walked, picking up some explicit footage of Lori's nude body as she did.

When she arrived back at Monica's office, Heidi found her walking out white as a sheet. Monica looked at Heidi in surprise.

"Hey. Lori said you were looking for me?" Monica asked.

"Oh, I um- just need more printer ink," Heidi said. "You have any I can snatch?"

Monica swallowed.

"Let me see what I have."

Monica walked to her desk, and bent over, giving Heidi a clear view of her bare ass. Heidi grabber her phone to take a snapshot, but before she could, Monica turned around and handed Heidi the ink cartridge.

"Here you go," Monica said. Heidi accepted the cartridge, disenchanted.

"So, um, how'd the presentation go?" Heidi asked.

"Good," Monica said quickly. "Albert's taking the office out to lunch. Mizarro's downstairs."

Heidi froze.

"We're going OUT for lunch? Dressed like this?"

Monica nodded.

"What the eff? We'll be out in public!" Heidi exclaimed.

"Albert says we'll be fine," Monica said, coldly. She walked down the hallway, seemingly in a half sleep.

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers