Nude Secretaries Day: the New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi might have noticed Monica's melancholy mood if not for her own. She's planned to spend her lunch hour organizing the nude photos she'd taken so she could email them to Andy by one o'clock, but she'd have no privacy to do this if she was out in a restaurant.

But she did have an idea. One that wouldn't solve her problem per se, but was an opportunity nonetheless. Monica still had Rochelle's number written on her breast. Heidi took out her phone, and dialed the number.

"Hello?" Rochelle said.

Heidi ducked into the stairway.

"Hi, is this Rochelle?"

"Yes, who is this?"

Heidi thought for a moment.

"My name is Becky, I'm a coworker of Monica Kelly. You offered her a chance to be a stripper, right?"

There was a silence on the other end of the line.

"Um, yes, that's right," Rochelle said.

Heidi checked to make sure the stairway was empty before she continued.

"Well, I was thinking about becoming a stripper myself, and I was wondering if I could meet with you. To talk it over with you?"

"Sure, I'd be happy to," Rochelle said, happily.

Heidi clenched her fist in glee.

"Great, could you meet me in the lobby of the Loughridge Building. Say, around noon?"

Heidi heard some rustling of papers over the phone.

"Yeah I could do that," Rochelle said.

Heidi thanked Rochelle and hung up her phone. She hurried back down the stairs to her office. If her plan worked, she would have one more nude photo to send to Andy. All she would have to do was excuse herself from lunch early and be back in the office to mail him the photos.

She thought it might be a good idea to mail Andy what she'd taken so far, as a sign of good faith. Hurrying into her office, Heidi found her desk cleared off.

Her computer, and all of her office supplies, lay in a pile in the corner. Around her bare desk, was Rich, and five other male employees, looking at her and smiling.

"Well, there she is!" Rich said.

Heidi stopped.

"What's going on here?" Heidi asked.

Rich walked towards her confidently.

"The other guys and I- thought it might be fun- to have, well, a little fun with you."

Heidi nonchalantly set her phone on top of her computer monitor.

"Okay," Heidi said. "What do you want me to do?"

The men all smiled.

"Just lay on your desk," Rich said. "Any position you want. Tits up, tits down, doesn't matter."

Heidi stepped towards her empty desk trepidaciously. She looked at Rich, who nodded at her to encourage her to continue. Heidi slipped her feet out of her high heels and climbed onto the desk. She crawled across the surface on her hands and knees, gently wiggling her butt as she did for the guys' enjoyment. She opted to lay tits up so she could see what the men were planning to do. She rolled onto her side and lay flat on her back, keeping her legs straight and her arms at her side.

The men approached the table and surrounded her.

"What are you going to do?" Heidi asked.

Each of the men unzipped their pants, and took out their throbbing erect penises. Heidi gasped.

"Tell me, Heidi," Rich began. "Have you ever heard of bukkake?"

( . )( . )

Heidi had not in fact, heard of bukkake. She later looked it up on Google and read an explanation, though it was not tremendously informative as by that point Heidi was already intimately familiar with the act.

Each of the men rubbed their penises vigorously while Heidi lay complacently on her desk. She was familiar with the act of masturbation; she'd seen many men do it before and knew what to expect, but had never seen a group of men do it at once. She wondered if they wanted her to simply lay still or they wished her to do something.

Feeling awkward about being in the center of attention, Heidi reached between her legs, and rubbed her middle finger against her clitoris.

"Don't," Rich said, and Heidi pulled her hand away. As it happened, Rich was aiming directly for Heidi's pussy, and he didn't want her hand blocking his path.

"Sorry, I don't really know what I'm suppose-"

Heidi's words were cut short when a sudden burst of semen shot across her face. The stream of goo landed on her forehead, extending down between her eyes, across the side of her nose, and stopping directly over her mouth.

Her bright ruby red lips were puckered to pronounce the word "supposed" when the bulk of the initial ejaculate landed directly in her open mouth. Heidi cringed, tasting the sudden unexpected salty slime on the tip of her tongue.

"Great shot, John!" Mike Delaney said, and John nodded proudly.

Heidi's reaction to the mouthful seemed to excite the other men, and soon afterward another stream of jizz splattered across Heidi's breasts. It struck her just above her left nipple, and dribbled down the curve of her boob and settled in her cleavage.

The next release went across both of her thighs. Heidi squirmed at the touch of the cold goo on her skin. She spread her legs apart, and the semen dribbled from her thighs and onto the surface of her desk.

The fourth launch came from Mike, who aimed for her belly. She squealed when it hit her, and sighed as the cool liquid dribbled down into her belly button.

Rich was the last to fire his load. His aim was careful, and managed to hit Heidi directly on her cooch, just as he intended. His semen dripped between her labia and onto the desk below.

"That's a good little slut you got there," John said, zipping up his fly. The other men agreed, while Rich took a full body photo of the semen-covered Heidi with his digital camera.

After the other men left the room, Rich helped Heidi back to her feet.

"Go get yourself cleaned up, and bring back some paper towels and cleaning supplies to clean your desk," Rich said.

Heidi nodded, a bit fazed by what she'd just experienced. She could feel the cold goo dribbling down her skin.

"After that, I want you to upload the picture I took of you to the company server. I'll get you the user name and password after you have your office set back up."

Rich set his camera on top of Heidi's file cabinet. Heidi made her way slowly to the ladies restroom, being careful not to dribble too much semen onto the floor as she walked.

She smiled sheepishly as she passed her coworkers in the hall, who stared at her, smirking. Heidi held her head down low, feeling too self-conscious to make eye contact with anyone. When she made it to the restroom, she quickly wiped herself down with paper towels, scrubbing the sticky substance from her skin.

She was soon joined by Shari, who also had a significant amount of male ejaculate smeared between her breasts. Shari took one look at Heidi and gasped.

"Wow! Mike wasn't kidding! They really got you good!" Shari said in awe.

"You too?" Heidi asked, eyeing Shari's breasts.

"No, just a titty fuck here," Shari said. "You know how it is, you give a guy a lap dance, and he's gotta rub his dick between your boobs."

She wiped the semen from her cleavage, then grabbed several more paper towels to help Heidi clean herself up. Noticing how much semen Heidi had on her body piqued Shari's curiosity.

"How many guys?" Shari asked, kneeling to Heidi's side.

"Five," Heidi said, checking herself in the mirror.

"Well, you got off lucky," Shari said, wiping a paper towel across the back of Heidi's thigh. "Elizabeth is getting it from about eight guys in the supply room right now."

"Eight guys?" Heidi shook her head. "This place is so different from anywhere else I've worked."

"You said it," Shari said. She wiped the last of the semen from Heidi's thighs, then spread apart her butt cheeks to ensure she was clean inside. Heidi's anus was spotless.

"No anal?" Shari asked.

"No. Do they do that here?"

Shari nodded.

"Of course. It's not just point and shoot with these guys. I just saw what was happening to Elizabeth, and there was some penetration going on in there."

Heidi looked at Shari, shocked.

"It's okay!" Shari said, assuringly. "It's not like this is her first time or anything. Elizabeth was ready for it."

"Well, I've never had anal sex before," Heidi said meekly.

Shari smiled, understandingly.

"Well, when you do, take my advice. Make sure whichever guy is in your backdoor uses plenty of lube. Trust me, I know from experience."

"I will."

Shari tossed the sticky paper towels into the trash.

"Well, see ya at lunch," Shari said, and left as quickly as she came.

Heidi returned to her office with a handful of paper towels to clean up her desk. By the time her desk was clean and her workstation was back together, it was nearly lunchtime.

Heidi took the digital camera Rich left on her file cabinet, and hooked it up to her computer. Entering the user name and password Rich emailed to her, Heidi logged on to the company server.

As she scrolled through the various files, Rich popped into her office to let her know it was time to go.

"Oh, and I'm expecting a call from Ray Hiller within the hour, so I'll need all calls forwarded to my cell. Do that for me, Dollface?"

"Sure," Heidi replied, and returned to her task.

The server had a number of photos from the previous year's Nude Secretaries Day. She saw photos of Monica, Shari, and several other of her female coworkers posing in the lunchroom. It occurred to Heidi that some of these photos might actually be of interest to her brother. Heidi tried to download some of the photos to her computer, but there seemed to be a safeguard preventing her from doing so. The company likely didn't want anyone stealing sensitive information from their server.

Heidi uploaded the photo of her as Rich requested, checked her email to make sure she had no new demands from Andy, and seeing Rich leaving out the door, she hurried after him.

( . )( . )

A large group had gathered in the lobby of the Loughridge Building. Most of the department was present, including the nine nude secretaries, and Greg Schwartzbauer and his associates.

Heidi looked around. She didn't see Rochelle anywhere, though never having met her, she didn't know what she looked like.

Albert led the group towards Mizarro's, a tasteful Italian restaurant located on the first floor of the building. As the group made their way inside, Heidi caught a glimpse of an attractive nude African American woman waiting near the front entrance.

She knelt beside a trash can, and stealthily took a snapshot of the naked beauty from behind the receptacle. She got off three shots, of both Rochelle's front and backsides, without her noticing. Rochelle's attention was diverted by two young men who had approached her and began to flirt with her. Heidi took advantage of the distraction and sneaked into the restaurant without Rochelle seeing her.

The restaurant patrons looked on in shock at the nude women entering the establishment. Women gasped, while men looked on in gleeful amusement. Shari shot flirtatious glances at several of the men ogling her, while Monica and most of the other girls gave off modest smiles.

The hostess seated the group at a long table near the back of the restaurant. Greg Schwartzbauer sat at the end of the table, and Monica sat to his right. Albert encouraged all of the secretaries to sit near Greg, so Shari sat next to Monica while Heidi took a seat across from Monica.

"Nice to see you again," Greg said, smiling at Monica.

Monica smiled nervously. Greg reached under the table and touched Monica's thigh.

Heidi looked around the table. Everyone was seated, so it would be difficult for her to get any photos during the meal, especially without her being noticed. The exception being Monica. Heidi realized that with Monica seated directly across from her,it would be easy to sneak an under-the-table photo of Monica's lady bits- if her legs were open wide enough.

Stealthily, Heidi held her phone between her knees, and pressed the camera button on the side. The phone snapped a shot, with the shutter sound being drowned out by the chatter at the table. When she noticed she had a missed call from Rochelle, Heidi remembered she'd left the poor woman hanging back in the lobby. Heidi shot Rochelle a quick text: "sorry can't make it" and stuffed her phone between her thighs.

"May I have everyone's attention, please?" Albert said, standing up. "I'd like to thank each and every one of you people here for your hard work these past few weeks. Greg, I'd like to thank you for considering doing business with us. And most of all, I'd like to wish all of you a happy Nude Secretaries Day!"

Everyone applauded.

"And on that note, I have some sad news to report. This will be Judy Sanders' last Nude Secretaries Day with us. She will be leaving us for her new job at the end of the month," Albert said.

The diners looked towards Judy. She sat near the opposite end of the table, stroking her boss beneath the table.

"Judy, why don't you stand up for us?" Albert asked.

Judy smiled and rose to her feet. Everyone at the table, and the rest of the restaurant, directed their attention to the mature secretary's naked body.

"Take a good last look at that cute little fanny of hers," Albert said. "Judy, turn around, please."

Judy did as Albert asked. The diners looked at Judy's lovely round butt.

"Judy has been busting those buns of hers at this company for twelve years," Albert said. "When we first started our annual Nude Secretaries Day six years ago, Judy was thrilled to start participating. The bosses weren't going to even allow it at first- but Judy helped convince them it would boost worker morale. And so it has."

Everyone gave Judy a round of applause. Judy politely bowed and took a seat, where she resumed giving her boss a much-needed hand job.

"I'd also like to welcome the newest member of our assistant staff," Albert said. "This young beauty is a fast learner and eager-to-please. She does great work and looks SO good doing it- everyone give a hand for Miss Heidi Thomas!"

Heidi shyly took to her feet and smiled at the attention.

"Isn't she a doll?" Albert cooed. "Perfect young body. In fact, why don't we have all the secretaries stand up for us? Come on girls, show us your naughty bits."

Monica, Shari, and all of the other secretaries took a stand. The seated men marveled at the beautiful bodies standing before them.

"These gals have done a remarkable job this year. Let's hope all of them will be back again this time next year!"

The men applauded, and the nude ladies returned to their seats.

After the waiters took their orders, lunch was served. Monica and Heidi did not have tremendous appetites, feeling quite nervous from their respective situations, but the food was good nonetheless. During the meal, the male employees got the idea to assign nicknames for each of the secretaries.

Monica was dubbed "Miss Tightbuns," in reference to her firm posterior. She was asked to rise to her feet to show off her lovely derriere once again, and the diners agreed the name suited her well. Heidi was then named Dollface on account of her Barbie doll good looks. Shari was named Sugartits for her spectacular large breasts. Elizabeth, being the tallest secretary, was nicknamed Legs. And lastly, Lori was named Sweetcakes for her warm and friendly personality.

The lunch was going wonderfully and everyone was enjoying their meals, when Rich checked his watch and murmured to Heidi; "Hiller still hasn't called. You forwarded his number, right?"

Heidi froze.

"Oh my God! I completely forgot!"

"Heidi...." Rich moaned, exasperatedly resting his forehead in his palm.

"I'll go back right now! It might not be too late!"

With that, Heidi scurried out of the restaurant, and made her way back to the office.

Her plan had worked. She had ten minutes to spare before her deadline with Andy. She checked the photos on her phone, and was impressed with how well they'd turned out. She had some great shots of Rochelle's body, and to Heidi's good fortune, Monica had been sitting with her thighs parted just enough to give the camera a splendid view of her lovely shaved pussy. Heidi hoped Andy would be satisfied with what she'd gotten.

The offices of J.T. Levinson were mostly empty when Heidi returned. She could hear a couple having sex in one of the rooms. She wondered who it was since all of the female employees were at the restaurant. As she passed the office by, she saw through the window a young woman who clearly did not work there as she was wearing a tank top, with her jeans and panties pulled down to her ankles. She stood with her back to the window, while the man who had been porking her put on a new condom.

It was then that Heidi remembered that Jeremy Dorsey often sneaked his girlfriend into the office during lunchtime to have sex with her. Heidi took out her phone, sneaked a quick photo of the girl's bare ass through the window, and walked away.

Heidi hurried back to her office, with only five minutes to her deadline. All she needed to do was connect her phone to her computer, transfer the photos, and Andy would have what he desired. She rummaged through her office drawers, searching for her adapter cord.

She could have sworn she'd kept it in the top drawer, but she found only office supplies. It wasn't in the middle drawer; there was only spare paper there. The bottom drawer contained her clothes. Heidi fished them out so she could search the bottom drawer more thoroughly, but the cord was nowhere to be found.

"Rats!" Heidi cursed to herself. Her only option was to send the images individually by phone.

Heidi opened her phone, only to be greeted by a "low battery" signal.

"No no no no no!" Heidi moaned. "This is JUST what I need!"

She selected the photo of Monica's pussy and selected it to send, only for her screen to go black.

"No! Dang it!" Heidi cursed to herself.

Her office phone rang. Heidi ignored the call, and instead sent a cam request to Andy. With only one minute to spare, Andy responded.

"Well sis, one minute left, make with the pics!" Andy said.

Heidi bit her lip.

"I can't."

Andy shook his head.

"Well that's a damn shame. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do this."

"NO!" Heidi screamed. "Andy look, I TRIED to get you the pictures, I took them, but my phone died! Look, wait til I get home, and I'll have them for you, I swear!"

"Sorry, sis. You know, I really didn't want you working there anyway. You kinda make me look bad, having a grown up job and all."

Andy turned his head to face his bedroom door.

"Hey, Dad! Dad! I have something I want to show you!"

"Andy PLEASE!" Heidi whined, holding her palms together. "Look, I'll give you the password to the company server, you can look at some pictures there, just PLEASE don't tell Dad!

Andy shrugged.

"Make with it. You got ten seconds. Nine. Eight."

Heidi didn't let Andy count any further before she read off the user name and password for the company server. Andy logged in, and grinned devilishly to himself.

"Not bad, sis, not bad," Andy said, approvingly. "I think you might have just bought yourself a-"

Andy was stopped when his bedroom door opened. Mr. Thomas stood in the door frame, looking directly at Andy's computer.

"What is it Andy, I'm really- HEIDI!"

Heidi shut off her camera, but she knew it was too late. She was totally naked on her brother's computer screen. Her father had walked in, and he'd seen her.

( . )( . )

When lunch was over, Monica returned to her office and found an email waiting for her. The subject line read "sex tips." The email was from Albert.

Monica opened the email to find a detailed description of how to perform oral sex, complete with explicit photographs and tips for getting a man to cum hard.

Monica found she was resentful of the email, for not one but two reasons. One, she was fairly confidant she knew how to suck a penis well enough to satisfy a man, and didn't need any special instruction. Secondly, she wasn't even certain she wanted to engage in any sort of sex act with Greg Schwartzbauer, which Albert seemed to be convinced was going to happen.