Nude Secretaries Day: the New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even so, Monica had to admit Greg was an attractive man. During lunch, she'd enjoyed having him stroke her thigh during the meal, first across the top, and then he caressed her inner thigh. By dessert his hand had grazed her pussy lips so many times she was dripping wet, and she'd come close to climaxing more than once.

So the thought of intercourse with Greg was not an entirely unpleasant one. She might have even looked forward to it, if not for the fact that she was being put into the company spotlight by doing so. Rumors circulated around the office that Monica would soon be spreading her legs for Mr. Schwartzbauer, and she hadn't even made up her mind to do so yet.

Monica sat at her desk, talking on the phone, when Albert stepped into her office.

"So-" Albert began.

Monica wrapped up her phone call. She set the phone on the receiver and spun around in her chair to face her boss.

"Yes?" Monica asked.

Albert tapped his finger on his coffee mug expectantly.

"What's your answer?" Albert asked.

Monica sighed.

"I- don't know Albert. I mean, this is beyond my normal call of duty, you know?"

Albert nodded.

"It is. But you've always been an above-and-beyond kind of girl, haven't you?"

Monica had to agree.

"You don't HAVE to do this, Monica," Albert said. "All I'm saying is, it would really help us out if you did."

Monica bit her lip. Albert always knew just what buttons of hers to push. He knew she was ambitious, and a hard worker, and she prided herself on always doing more than what was expected of her. There was no way she could, in good conscience, refuse the favor now. Her own ego would not let her.

"I'll do it."

Albert's eyes went wide. It seemed like a long shot, but it worked.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah," Monica said. "Whatever he wants, I'll do."

Albert smiled.

"That's my girl!" He squeezed her shoulder assuringly. "I'll call him and let him know."

Monica felt her heart drop when she heard Albert pick up his phone and call Mr. Schwartzbauer. She wanted to refuse, to stop him, but she knew there was no backing out now. Albert hung up his phone.

"He'll be ready for you in ten minutes," Albert said.

( . )( . )

Heidi felt her world crashing down around her. It was over. Her job here was over, that was for certain. Heidi figured she might as well start packing up her office now. She was too distraught to even notice Shari entering her office, who cut through to speak to Rich. Rich sat at his desk speaking to Hiller, who finally returned his call.

Heidi was about to shoot an email to her brother asking what was going on at home, when Rich called her into his office.

"What's up?" Heidi asked, trying to hide her tension with her cheerful tone. Rich and Shari looked at Heidi.

"Shari here tells me somebody accessed the company server from the outside. Using my user name."

For a split second Heidi genuinely didn't know what Rich was talking about. Too consumed with her situation at home, she'd completely forgotten she'd given her brother that information.

"Who?" Heidi asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Rich said. "We've got an IP address, but that's it. You were the only person I gave that information to. Did you, possibly send it out in an email? Maybe a hacker could have intercepted it?"

"I-" Heidi began, but couldn't find the mental stamina to lie. "-Kind of sent it to my brother."

Rich slammed his palm on his desk.

"You WHAT???"

Heidi felt her heart drop. Suddenly, she thought of the perfect lie. Five seconds too late.

Instead, she told Rich everything. About her parents. About her brother. About how she'd been secretly taking pictures of the nude secretaries, and how her phone had died at the last minute. She left out no detail, and awaited her furious boss' reaction. Rich remained silent for several seconds.

"Please don't fire me," was all Heidi could say.

"You've made a big mistake here, Heidi," Rich finally said.

Heidi swallowed.

"I know."

"You understand, that what you've done is a terminable offense," Rich said.

Heidi nodded. It was all just as well. Her father would be demanding the same soon anyway.

"Rich, is firing her really necessary?" Shari asked. "This is a first time offense for her. I'd hate for her to lose her job, even after what she's done."

Rich rested his forehead in his hand.

"I can't just ignore this, or I could lose my job! She has to be disciplined, and we're not allowed to give pay cuts as disciplinary action anymore."

"It's okay, Shari," Heidi said. "I deserve it."

Heidi turned to leave.

"Wait! Heidi wait!" Shari said, grabbing Heidi's arm. "What about spanking? That's allowed, isn't it? Why don't you give her a spanking?"

Rich leaned forward in his chair.

"I could do that, if she were willing. But I'd have to give her a lot. It would hurt."

Shari looked at Heidi.

"Do it," Shari said. "It's better than losing your job, you know it is."

Heidi shook her head.

"I would, but my Dad is going to make me quit this job anyways," Heidi said.

Rich folded his hands on his desk.

"If that's the case, then Heidi, you are officially no longer employed at J.T. Levinson," Rich said. "As per company policy, you will be escorted to the door and your belongings will be mailed to you. In this case, that includes your clothes."

Heidi's jaw dropped.

"But- my Dad is picking me up!" Heidi pleaded.

"I'm sorry. You're welcome to give him a call to explain the situation." Rich handed Heidi the phone.

Heidi timidly took the phone.

"I- I have to go home in the nude?" Heidi asked.

Rich nodded. "I'm afraid so. Make your call."

Heidi paused. She considered just walking home. But in February, with no coat, not even clothes to wear for warmth?

Heidi dialed her father's number.

"Hi, Dad?" Heidi said.

"Heidi? I've been calling you, why the HELL haven't you picked up?" Heidi had never heard her father sound so livid.

"I'm sorry, my phone died on me," Heidi said, her voice shaking.

Before she could say another word, her father exploded. He yelled, screamed, and cursed at her, berating her for taking a job that required her to be nude. Heidi argued back, explaining how she was making better money than she had at the burger place she'd worked at previously, which seemed to infuriate Mr. Thomas even further.

Rich motioned for Heidi to wrap up the conversation, but Heidi was having trouble getting a word in edgewise. Before Heidi could even get to asking him for a ride, she exploded.

"Well I'll just leave home then!" Heidi screamed, and slammed the phone on the receiver.

She looked up at Rich while still panting with fury. When she finally calmed down, she spoke.

"I think I'm going to need that spanking after all," Heidi said

( . )( . )

Albert knocked on Monica's door.

"He's ready for you, Monica," Albert said.

Monica's heart skipped a beat. It was time.

"He's upstairs. In the Executive Suite," Albert said.

Monica nodded, and rose from her chair. She forwarded her calls to Albert's office phone, composed herself, and set off down the hall.

She could feel her heart pounding a mile a minute. She never imagined, even after the first Nude Secretaries Day, that she would ever do anything like this. And yet, five minutes later, Monica was knocking on the door to the Executive Suite.

"Come in," a voice said.

Monica opened the door and stepped inside.

The suite was nicely furnished with a minibar, leather bound chairs and a sofa, and a bed that had been set up just for today.

Greg Schwartzbauer stood by the bed, dressed in a pair of silk boxer shorts. He smiled at Monica and invited her to shut the door behind her. As she did, he checked out her tight ass, enjoying the lovely curve of her firm cheeks. Monica turned to face Greg again, leaving her arms at her sides to give him a better view of the body she had to offer him.

"Wine?" Greg asked, holding up a bottle.

"No thanks," Monica said. "I have to get back to work after this, so-"

"No problem," Greg said, setting the bottle on an end table.

Monica stepped towards him, unsure of how to proceed.

"This is usually the part where I tell the girl to take off her clothes, but in your case, you beat me to the punch," Greg said, chuckling.

Monica forced a smile.

"Glad I could save you a step," she said wryly.

Greg looked Monica up and down, admiring every part of her naked body. She was beautiful. Her legs were slender and smooth, with wonderfully soft thighs. Her round breasts, with deliciously pert nipples, were just begging to be squeezed and sucked. Her pussy, her most private and personal piece of her anatomy, was exposed and vulnerable.

She was all his. Greg was free to do as he liked. He took a deep breath as he determined what exactly he wanted to do to her.

"I- uh, I'm not big on foreplay, so I was hoping we could just skip to the sex," he said.

"Sure, that's fine," Monica said.

Greg folded a towel and laid it on the floor in front of him.

"Kneel here," Greg said, indicating to the towel. "You can start me off with a blow job."

Monica knelt onto the towel as Greg dropped his boxers to the floor. His penis stood tall and hard, so Monica took the male organ into her mouth and gently licked the shaft.

Greg sighed. Monica knew exactly what to do. She gently teased his scrotum with her fingers while sucking the shaft firmly with her lips. She lightly licked the head of his penis, running her tongue in circles around the opening of his urethra.

Greg rested his palm on the top of her head and ran his fingers through her hair. He could feel her breath emanating onto his penis between licks, and the warm air tantalized his senses.

Gently, Greg removed her hair tie, letting her hair out of her pony tail and fall freely around her shoulders. Monica shut her eyes and continued to suck the throbbing hard penis. She could taste the precum seeping from the tip and onto her tongue. She took that as a sign she was doing well and continued to lick and suck.

Greg's body shook. He was very pleased with Monica's fellatio. He could have ejaculated right her mouth, but he wanted to save it for one of her other two orifices. When he was ready to burst, he stopped her.

"Lie down on the bed. Spread your legs," he said.

Monica did as he asked. She lay flat on her back, and opened her legs as wide as she could. She grabbed her ankles for support as Greg climbed over her. With his penis moist from her saliva and his precum, it slid easily into her vagina. Greg lifted her legs upwards and penetrated her deeply. Monica moaned as he thrusted against her gently at first, then faster as her pussy moistened.

She loved how his penis felt inside her. She grunted with each thrust, as he pounded her repeatedly. He watched her breasts jiggle around and about, unrestrained. He grabbed her thighs and held them tightly for leverage as he thrust his throbbing hard cock faster.

"Oooooohhhhh!" Monica moaned. She could not deny that she was enjoying having her body be used for her company's profit. She loved to think that her pussy was now being used for its true intended purpose.

Greg thought of Monica's pussy much the same way. The wetness, the tightness; it had him overcome with pleasure. He wanted to let loose inside of her right then, but he wanted to save it. Monica had one more hole he needed to explore.

"All right babe, turn around," Greg said, withdrawing his penis. "I want to see if they don't call you Miss Tightbuns for nothing."

Monica swallowed. It had been a long time since she'd gotten a penis up her butt. She hoped it would not hurt as much as it had her first time. Monica wiped her palm across her dripping wet labia and rolled onto her belly.

"Please be gentle," Monica said. She lifted her bottom up to give Greg plenty of room to penetrate her. He poured some lubricant into his palm and spread it across his penis.

When he was lubed and ready, Greg spread apart Monica's cheeks and damn were they firm. He squeezed both of her cheeks just to enjoy their feel. He touched the head of his still-erect penis against Monica's anus, pressed firmly, and slid it inside.

Monica moaned. Time had been kind, as the penetration into her rear resulted in minimal pain. She adjusted herself for comfort and let him continue. Greg rubbed his penis inside her and relished the firm grasp her buttocks had on him.

"You can touch yourself if you want, babe," Greg said.

Monica did exactly that. She flicked her finger against her clitoris while Greg slammed his meat repeatedly into her backdoor.

"Oooooohh!" Monica moaned. She felt so submissive, so subservient, being fornicated in this position. Greg grabbed Monica's hips and thrusted faster and harder, exerting every ounce of energy he had into her.

Her clitoris pulsated with energy. The pleasure of having it rubbed, and having her anus penetrated, overwhelmed her. His penis seemed to slide father and farther up her butt with every thrust, and the combination of pain and pleasure brought her to the edge.

It was Monica who climaxed first. Her body trembled, and her hips wiggled and shook as orgasm overtook her body. Unable to withstand against her orgasmic wriggling and writhing, Greg erupted as well. He unloaded three strong bursts of semen into her rectum, one after another. He squeezed her hips firmly while he drained the entirety of his balls deep into Monica's ass.

He took his time withdrawing. He wanted to enjoy this. Monica exhaled while waiting for her pulse to slow. Hoping this would not be the last time he would have his penis somewhere inside Miss Kelly's body, Greg withdrew his fading erection, dripping a long stream of cum on her inner thigh as he did.

"Thanks, babe," Greg said, handing her a tissue. "You definitely earned your bonus this quarter."

Monica laughed, a true genuine laugh. She wiped the semen from her thigh and gave Greg a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome," she said.

Greg smiled as he watched Monica hobble from the room. Her ass was understandably sore, and her breasts ached from the vigorous bouncing and jiggling during the sex. She let herself out of the suite and made her way back to her office.

As she hurried down the hallway, trying to avoid the inevitable stares and jeers she would likely get for what she had just done, Monica overheard a significant amount of commotion coming from the conference room. Curious, she peeked inside.

Heidi was bent over the conference room table, where in front of dozens of onlookers, Rich smacked her across her bare bottom. Heidi's coworkers cheered with each smack of Rich's hand.

Monica wormed her way through the crowd of office workers next to Shari.

"What's going on?" Monica asked.

"Heidi gave her brother the password to the company server," Shari said. "She has to do this to keep her job."

Heidi squirmed and wriggled as Rich smacked her again and again. Her cheeks glowed bright red as Rich's hand came down swiftly against them, making them bounce with each swat.

"Ow! Please stop!" Heidi cried. Tears dripped down the sides of her face. Her palms and breasts rested on the table while she struggled to keep her legs straight and motionless.

"Hit her hard!" one of the office workers urged.

"Smack that ass!" another added.

Taking their advice, Rich smacked Heidi across both cheeks several times without pause. Monica gasped as she watched Heidi squeal and sob. Before long, Heidi's behind was as red as a fire engine.

"I think you've learned your lesson," Rich said, setting his sore arm to his side.

Heidi stood up and turned to face her boss.

"Thank you," she said in a tone just above a whisper. Humiliated, Heidi tromped out of the room as her onlookers admired her crimson bottom as she left.

As sorry as Monica felt for Heidi, she felt more relief that she was no longer the center of attention at her workplace. Monica returned to her office, where Albert waited for her with a bottle of champagne. He greeted her with a smile.

"Well done, Miss Tightbuns, well done," her boss said.

"What did he say?"

"Greg accepted our proposal," Albert cheered. "He also mentioned, he was VERY satisfied with your performance!"

"Yes!" Monica shouted for joy. She threw her arms in the air and wrapped them around her boss tightly. It was true, genuine relief. Her hard work, all of it, had paid off.

Albert returned the embrace, enjoying the feel of his secretary's breasts against him.

When Monica released him, Albert poured two glasses of champagne, and handed one to her.

"I insist," Albert said. "You earned this."

Monica took the glass and sipped it down. As she lowered the glass, she was treated to the sight of Mike Delaney entering the room.

"I just got the news! So Miss Tightbuns did the deed?" Mike asked. He straightened his tie and gave a cocky smirk.

"That's right, Mike," Albert said matter-of-factly. "Here, have a glass."

Albert poured a glass of champagne for Mike, who was more than happy to accept it. Gulping it down, he wrapped his arm around Monica's torso and squeezed her closely.

"So, the legs finally opened," Mike said. "I'm thinking it's time they opened for me. What do you say, Miss Tightbuns?"

Monica squirmed out of Mike's grasp.

"I'm thinking once was more than enough," Monica said, snidely.

"Aw, come on. Give old Mikey a piece of this."

Mike grabbed Monica's butt cheek and gave it a squeeze and a slap.

"Look Mike, the other girls in this office might have fallen for your charms, but I won't," Monica snapped. "Why don't you give it up?"

"I didn't get where I am in this job by giving up, sweet cakes," Mike said. "You're gonna have to put up with me every day until I get between those gams."

On that note, he walked out. Monica let out a sigh. Sensing her frustration, Albert poured her a second glass of champagne.

"Every office has one of him," Albert said consolingly. "He just wants what he can't have. Might be best to just give in. He's left the other girls alone since they put out for him."

Monica knew he was right. If there was one way to get Mike to leave her alone, that was it.

Albert retreated into his office to answer his phone. Monica took a seat at her desk and sipped her champagne. She thought about what Shari had said earlier. About being more adventurous with the men. And her nearly offering herself to Brian.

It was then that Monica had an idea. She didn't know if it would work out how she wanted, but she had to give it a try.

Monica stepped into the hallway and knocked on Brian's office door. Turning to face her, Brian stole a quick glimpse at Monica's breasts, before darting his gaze back to her face, guiltily.

"Hey Monica," Brian said. He was trying hard not to stare at her body. It took every ounce of willpower not to look down at her beautiful nude figure.

"Hey Brian, I wanted to ask you something," Monica began, feeling as nervous as he was.

"Sure," Brian nodded, a bit over-enthusiastically. He hoped it would be quick, and that he would not be faced with the temptation of staring at her much longer.

Monica paused.

"Would you like a blow job?" she asked.

( . )( . )

It was painful to sit. As soon as her reddened buttocks touched down on the chair, Heidi squirmed in discomfort. No matter what position she sat in, her bottom radiated pain. Rich had made sure to spank her thoroughly.

It wasn't fair. Nothing had gone the way she wanted today. Everything she'd done to keep herself out of trouble had instead gotten her into more trouble. Now she had a job she was on the verge of losing that she was going to have to do with a smarting behind, and she didn't even know if she would be welcome home after work got out today.