Nude Secretaries Day: the New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to take the discomfort of sitting on her chair alone, Heidi fished thorough her desk drawer and retrieved her skirt. She noticed, to her dismay, that her panties were missing. She wondered if someone had taken them, possibly one of the guys who'd ejaculated on her.

Heidi folded her skirt and laid it upon her chair. It seemed to provide a bit of cushion, but not much. While reflecting on her burning hot behind, Heidi considered her options regarding her living situation.

She couldn't go back to her father groveling, that was out of the question. She was ready to live on her own in any case. That meant she would need a full time job. The twenty hours a week she was putting it at J.T. Levinson wasn't going to pay for an apartment.

Heidi tiptoed into Rich's office. She was glad to see he wasn't on the phone, so she quietly knocked on his door.

"What is it, Heidi?" Rich snapped.

Heidi lowered her head.

"Rich, I want to apologize again for what I did. It was a huge mistake that I promise I will never make again."

"I know you won't," Rich said. "Is there anything else?"

"Well," Heidi began. She looked at Rich's shoes, then realized she ought to look him in the face while asking this question. "Do you think I could get a few more hours a week here? Like maybe even full time?"

Rich narrowed his eyes, and Heidi immediately regretted asking that question.

"You're asking me this today of all days? After what you just pulled? I might lose my job because of you!"

"I know, I'm sorry," Heidi said, lowering her head again.

"Not a chance. Ask me again in a few months. I hired you because I didn't need a secretary full time."

Heidi sighed.

"Okay thanks," she said.

Heidi returned to her seat, wincing once again as she sat down. On the bright side, Rich's refusal had momentarily made Heidi forget just how much her bottom stung.

If more hours weren't available, Heidi was going to need a second job. But where? It had taken her months to find this one. Burger Bonanza was out of the question; Heidi had had her fill of that place.

She looked at the pile of notes across her desk, and crumpled them up in frustration. Her shift was over in ten minutes. When her dad picked her up- IF her dad picked her up- she would need to have a plan ready for how to deal with him.

And then she spotted the note. The one with the phone number she'd written down. The one Monica had displayed across her chest all morning.

Heidi thought about it. It would be good money. It would make her dad angry. Why not?

Heidi picked up her office phone and dialed.

"Hello?" Rochelle greeted.

"Hi, this is Heidi, Monica Kelly's coworker. I was wondering, is that stripper job still available?"

( . )( . )

"Hey Mike?" Heidi asked.

Mike Delaney looked up from his newspaper, which he read at his desk.

"Hey Dollface! Come on inside!"

Heidi stepped into Mike's office. Her suspicion was correct. Heidi could see her panties pinned to Mike's office wall, displayed like a trophy.

"I was, um, looking for my panties, and I see you took them, so I was wondering if I could, maybe have them back?"

Mike folded his newspaper.

"Look babe, I know those panties look a lot better on your cute little ass than on my wall," Mike said. "But you got to admit- my WALL looks a lot better with those panties on them."

Heidi nodded.

"Well, it's just- it's two o'clock, and my shift is over and its time for me to go, and, well I'd like my clothes back, if you don't mind."

Mike shook his head.

"Sorry babe. I got to have some kind of memento for the day. Besides, your cute little ass sure looks better without 'em, don't you think?"

Heidi shrugged. She would have agreed if it weren't for the red spank marks.

"So is that a no?" Heidi asked.

Mike smirked.

"Have a good day, babe."

He turned his attention back to his newspaper. Heidi sighed, and stepped out of the office. As she did, she nearly bumped into Monica, who was making her way inside.

"Hey, thanks for everything, Monica," Heidi said. "You really made the day easier for me."

Monica smiled.

"You're welcome. It'll be easier next year, I promise."

The two nude secretaries embraced. Monica squeezed Heidi's body against hers firmly, as their nipples gently pressed into each other.

"See ya," Heidi said.

"Bye."

Monica watched as Heidi left down the hallway; her well-spanked rosy cheeks swaying with every step. When Heidi was gone, Monica stepped into Mike's office.

"Hey Mike?"

Mike looked up from his newspaper again.

"What's up Miss Tightbuns?"

Monica shut the door behind her.

"I'm here to give you what you want," Monica said.

Mike's eyes lit up with glee.

"And what is that?" he said, intrigued.

"Whatever you want," Monica said. "You want a piece of ass, here it is."

Monica turned around and smacked herself on the butt.

"Well it's about damn time," Mike said. "Why don't you sit that ass right here?"

Mike rolled his chair back and Monica took a seat on Mike's lap. She wiggled her butt against Mike's groin, causing his excitement to grow. He cupped his hands to Monica's breasts and gently squeezed them while Monica gyrated her behind on his lap.

"God, what a tight body you got," Mike said.

Mike let his hands roam across her body. He ran his palms around her breasts, down her belly, around her hips and across the tops of her thighs. Monica opened her legs, and Mike reached between them to unzip his fly, letting his fingers graze her labia as he did. His penis poked out of his pants and the head rubbed against her inner thigh.

"Boy, that Heidi, what a piece of ass, huh?" Mike said.

"Mmm, hmm," Monica muttered.

Mike looked up at the wall.

"Do me a favor. Grab those panties for me, would you?"

Monica rose to her feet, pulled the tacks from the wall, and handed the panties to Mike. Mike sniffed the soft feminine fabric as Monica took a seat in the chair next to his. She rested her hand on his lap and gently tugged on his penis.

Mike touched his nose to one of the leg holes that Heidi's thighs had been inside some hours earlier. Monica stroked Mike's penis gently, softly squeezing it in her palm while she felt it throb.

With both hands, Mike held the inside of the crotch of the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. The erotic scent of Heidi's pussy juices filled his nose, and made his penis throb even harder. Monica stroked his penis faster, and let the precum dribble onto her fingers.

Mike dropped the panties into his lap and grabbed Monica's wrist.

"Come here," he said.

Monica stood up and sat upon Mike's lap again, this time facing him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her breasts against his chest. She leaned towards him, placing her mouth closely to his.

Mike parted his lips, and Monica pressed hers against his. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, and stopped.

It was then that Monica let the puddle of semen she'd been storing in her mouth drip directly into his. Mike jerked his head back.

"What the FUCK?" Mike exclaimed.

Monica grinned.

"That's the cum from the blow job I just gave," Monica giggled.

Mike's face turned beet red. He spat the gooey blob onto his desk and went into a coughing fit.

"Why the FUCK would you do that?" Mike demanded angrily.

Monica climbed out of the seat.

"What's wrong? I thought guys liked being snowballed?"

"Get the fuck out of here!" Mike barked.

Monica shrugged her shoulders, and walked out of Mike's office. Her plan had worked. From that day forward, he never pestered her for sex again.

( . )( . )

When 5 o'clock rolled around, Monica was all too ready to head home. As she bent over to retrieve her purse from the cubby drawer, she felt a finger running up the crack of her butt. Monica whipped her head around to see a grinning Albert.

"Hey!" Monica said, playfully.

"Thought you might enjoy that," Albert said.

Monica blushed.

"Maybe..."

She stood up and grabbed her coat, which Shari had brought to her office.

"So I guess this is it for the year, huh?" Albert said. "I won't see those gorgeous breasts for another twelve months?"

Monica stood with her coat open for several seconds.

"Take a good last look!" Monica said.

"Mmm!" Albert replied. He grabbed Monica's breasts and gave each one a squeeze. He held her nipples between his middle fingers and thumbs and pinched them firmly until they stiffened.

"I don't think I can let these go!" he added.

Monica pulled his hands from her chest and shut her coat.

"Tell you what. Next June, at the company picnic, I'll wear a bikini. Just the bottoms," Monica said.

"I'll make it mandatory," Albert said.

Monica laughed, even though she knew he was not joking. Shari had worn a bikini to the previous years' picnic and had been asked to remove her top. It was starting to sound like a fun idea.

"See you tomorrow, Albert," Monica said.

"See you tomorrow, Miss Tightbuns."

Monica shot him a smile, and Albert kept his eyes on her ass as she walked out of the office.