NYU Summer Break Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryland finally got to a spot at the bar where he could order from a bartender. He quickly got the girls a couple of shots of reposado tequila and some fancier sounding concoctions that they had picked out from the cocktail list—for himself a properly-made whiskey sour.

They grabbed a high top near the dance floor thanks to someone leaving where they were able to stow their stuff in plain sight.

The band was a hip-hop quartet that funked up the air with heavy bass notes and musical bombast. As the singer crooned into an R&B tub-thumper that had everyone in the crowd feeling pretty damn marvelous, Shay grabbed Sadie's hand and led her out to the dance floor.

Ryland watched as the two stunning girls fell back into their marvelously intimate friendship with remembered ease. Their sexy mischief was absolutely heart-stopping to watch.

Shay would slide down Sadie's body with her hands on the girls side before running them all the way back up as she playfully slapped her ass cheeks. Ryland wasn't the only one getting a kick out of watching the girls dance. A girl and guy at a table one over were both entranced with their performance. And there were others too. Ryland had the two sexiest girls in the room all to himself and everyone knew it. He pinched himself again.

He downed the last of his cocktail and then dove headfirst into wherever the hell this night was about to take him.

The club became fuller and darker and louder as they musicians made their way further into their set. The night was still young. People were buzzing and feeling the mood.

Ryland had now danced with both girls...he'd had the pleasure of having both Sadie and Shay in his arms at different times, though he probably danced a little bit more innocent with Shay than Sadie did just to make sure he wasn't crossing any lines before he was allowed to cross them.

At some point, the three walked over to their table where a cocktail waitress passing by asked them if they wanted another drink. They took her up on the offer and soon had another round on the way.

"I'm feeling really good right now!" Sadie said as they had some water and caught their breath.

"Do you guys want to feel even better?" Shay asked as she opened her compact mirror to reveal the Molly she had brought along with her.

"Well fuck...you little troublemaker." Sadie said, as she looked at her friend, who was literally standing there like some sort of debaucherous-looking girl scout cookie selling Sin Mints.

"What do you guys think? Wanna make this night a little crazier?" Shay asked them both, a twinkle in her eye.

"Hmmm...I think you ladies should both take one, and I will stick to alcohol so I can take care of you both throughout the night when you really start rolling." Ryland reasoned...he also knew that if he rolled it might be hard to stay hard, and he got the feeling he'd need to be VERY hard tonight.

Sadie picked one out and stared at both her best friend and her boyfriend for a second as if she was deciding. She and Ryland had rolled before so this wasn't completely new, but she knew that if they took this pill the night would take on a whole other dimension that she hadn't fully expected.

In other situations she might've said no...but Shay was way too tempting in that moment—sitting there like a needy puppy dog, and she did want to have this fun with her friend, and with her boyfriend there to look over them it would probably be a super safe situation to enjoy. And who knew where things might lead?

She subtly popped the pill into her mouth and downed her water and Shay quickly did the same as she gave her friend a giant smile. They clinked their glasses afterward as Sadie shook her head at her long-time friend.

"You really are just the absolute worst influence, you know that?" She said, putting an arm around her at the table as she gave her an Eskimo kiss.

"Mmm, I DO know that. It probably won't hit us right away since we're a little buzzed and we ate not so long ago," Shay explained.

"How strong is this one?" Sadie asked, obviously a bit too late.

"Ohhh, baby girl...they're not beginner's, that's for sure." Shay laughed as Sadie threw both hands up in the air.

"Welp...good thing Ryland agreed to be our babysitter!" Sadie joked and they boy laughed at him as he shook his head—but he was smiling. They all were.

"Well, don't you girls worry...I'll make sure that neither of you end up going home with any baby-boomers or anything, tonight...unless you get on my nerves." Ryland joked as the girls danced at the table to the newest song to be played.

"Hey, don't knock the baby boombers...the youngest ones might still look like silver foxes and they can probably afford some very expensive Champagne," Shay said all too knowingly.

"Wow Shay, sounds like you speak from experience," Ryland countered.

"I guess you'll never know, eh Ryland?" Shay said back to him as her eyes drank in his fit frame. She knew where she was hoping this night was going to go.

A couple of songs later and all the lights in the club went low.

"Ladies and gentlemen," an MC started into the mic...the synthesizer piano and drums played some anticipatory notes. "We've got a very special surprise for you all tonight."

Suddenly Ryland noticed that the place was even more packed than it usually seemed to be. There was something kinetic all around them in the air. Something was definitely going on.

"Please welcome back to the Grayden stage for the first time in years...CHILDISH GAMBINO!!!!!"

Everyone freaked out.

"WHAT?!?" They seemed to all say to each other at the same time.

They watched as the superstar artist came out onto the small stage, wearing a simple jean jacket and black shirt...he instantly began in on his song "Sober" and everyone crowded around the stage and dancefllor to take in this sudden jackpot.

Shay and Sadie and Ryland all danced out onto the floor as the entire place rocked with the spontaneous hysteria of the moment. The lights and sound all collided around them as the recent Grammy Award winner cascaded a fervor of freshness into their ear-hearts as it wiggled around and clutched their souls.

People had their phones out to film but mostly it was just a huge mix of people dancing and having the experience of a lifetime.

He paraded his way through some of his best songs, and a few that he was working on. Then he got to 'Redbone'...a song that Ryland knew well...it was one of Sadie's favorite songs to fuck to. She definitely had a sex soundtrack depending on the type of sex she wanted to have. Redbone was the slow, sensual sex they sometimes had in the shower, or up against a wall somewhere in the dark.

She smiled at him when it came on, but rather than go to him...she grabbed Shay by the waist and pulled her in. The two girls slithered down each other's body on the crowded dance floor as Sadie looked at Ryland while they danced. Shay reached around and grabbed Sadie's ass as they're legs intertwined so that their pussies rubbed against each other's thighs as they danced. They were starting to feel the beginning fireworks of the molly kicking in.

The music was so damn sexy. Sadie was feeling really good and as she looked up and down at her sexy friend she couldn't help but admire how damn good she looked in the lights with the music completely taking over her brain.

The girls got closer to each as they danced as they both felt the nervous energy of the moment. Soon they were dancing with their foreheads and noses pressed together and as they grinded against each other's legs during the song. They seemed to get closer and closer as the song went on until eventually their lips just came together...Sadie opened up her mouth and allowed her tongue to dance with Shay's as the girls made out sensually while they danced. Ryland's cock went from water to ice in a nanosecond. He couldn't believe they were making out in such a sexy way right in front of him.

Shay bit Sadie's lips as the song ended, and they gave each other one last delicious kiss as Ryland danced over to Sadie and took her in his arms.

She kissed him too on the lips. She was starting to feel really good.

They stayed through the end of Childish Gambino's songs all dancing with each other and enjoying the amazing vibe of the night, and then decided to take the party back to the apartment.

Ryland watched each of the girls closely on the car ride back to their place. They were sitting beside each other in the back seat and both of them were being very touchy with each other—they weren't doing anything too naughty...but Shay had her hand on Sadie's inner thigh and Sadie would occasionally push her nose against Shay's neck. They were definitely starting to feel the need for closeness that the molly was causing in them.

Ryland tipped the driver even though he had clearly already received quite an amazing free show thanks to all of the touching the ladies were doing in his rear-view mirror in their skimpy club outfits.

When they got back to the apartment, the girls immediately took off their heels before walking up the three flights of stairs. They grabbed another bottle of Champagne from the fridge and took it over to the L-shaped couch in the living room. The Loft wasn't huge, but it was a good setup. The bedroom was set a step down from the couch and TV area, giving the bed it's own sort of grotto like area against the two corner windows of the apartment. The kitchen and bathroom were set up near the door next to the small dining room area and the door that led out to the old fire escape.

Sadie hooked her phone back up to the Bluetooth stereo and immediately put on some fun music to chill out to.

They sat around the couch as they girls opened up the Champagne and poured a round for everyone. Ryland was happy to be drinking again because he was definitely not flying as high as the girls were, though he did still feel pretty marvelous at the possibilities the night might offer.

"You guys, I love you both so much!" Sadie said sweetly as they all clinked glasses around the square coffee table.

Both girls slumped back onto the main couch together. As they sipped their Champagnes together.

"What do you guys wanna do? I have all this amazing energy...let's so something fun." Shay said, bouncing up to the edge of the couch and looking back and forth between Sadie and Ryland.

"Well...hmm...what do you have in mind?" Ryland asked. He was slow-playing everything. This was high stakes poker and he needed to make sure that he wasn't calling any bluffs too early. He looked at Sadie who was absent-mindedly playing with one of her soft, blonde curls in her hand, liking the way it felt.

She popped up suddenly with an idea, "You guys wanna play Jenga?"

Braden and Shay seemed to like like this idea. He took his shoes off and sat on the other side of the coffee table from the girls. He could've sat on the unoccupied couch, but he appreciated being able to look at back of them from the front. He wondered if they even noticed how much he was ogling them. They were definitely rolling now.

"That's an AMAZING idea!" Shay said as she kissed her friend on the cheek with a cute little peck.

"Yeah, I like that idea...but maybe we can raise the stakes a little bit," Ryland said as he grabbed the Jenga board from below the TV cabinet.

"Hmm, what did you have in mind babe?" Sadie asked, genuinely curious where he was taking this.

"What if we make each piece a Truth or Dare piece...so when you pull one out you get to pick your player and make them do a truth or dare."

"Okay, yeah! That sounds like a fun idea!" Shay said. Sadie totally agreed.

"Good idea, babe. You're so clever." Sadie blew him a kiss with both hands.

"So he's not just a good smile and a nice ass...that's good to know." Shay joked and Ryland grabbed a throw pillow from the other couch and chucked it at her as she dived out of the way laughing.

Ryland finished setting up the pieces and soon they were ready to start.

"Wait a second...what happens if you knock over the whole tower?"

"Hmm, that is tricky. We should have some sort of added punishment for that player." Ryland reasoned right along with the girls.

"Whoever knocks over the tower has to strip to their underwear, and if you knock it over again you have to get naked...and you have to put on a show while you strip too! But...I'll let you pick whatever song you wanna dance to." Sadie said as she gave an obvious wink to them both as they laughed at her.

Things were really getting cozy now.

"Well Shay, you're our guest...why don't you go first." Braden offered.

"Such a gentleman," Shay declared in mock dramatics.

"He's not always gentle!" Sadie said as she leaned over and gave Ryland a small kiss. She shook the table as she did this which caused the tower of bricks to shake a little.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, get off the table you slut!" Shay said, as she pushed her friend back so she could focus on her turn as she attempted to concentrate through the warm glow of her high...she found an easy brick around the middle and pushed it out with a carefully-delicate finger.

Ryland watched the girl's mouth as she concentrated. Her lips were incredible...he wondered what they would feel like on his cock. She was so sexy in a different sort of way from his girlfriend. Both of them together were an inferno.

Shay did a small bow for the first successful salvo of the game, and the looked immediately to Sadie.

"Sadie, my forever-friend, my lady of the night..."

"Yes?" Sadie giggled back to her. She was excited to go first.

"Truth or dare?" Shay asked.

"Truth, for I firmly believe this game must always start with honesty...and I am feeling incredibly honest right now." Sadie said, as she sat up on her knees at the edge of the couch and smiled happily.

"Tell us how you're feeling right now...explain what thoughts are running through your head at this very moment."

"Mmmm," Sadie purred as she looked upwards and thought about the question.

"Well...let me see...I feel, ecstatic."

They both laughed at this.

"Well, duh I suppose, of course I do, but, I also feel...warm? There's this really amazing sort of like, sheet of comfortable warmth that is draped over my entire body like a super thin cotton sheet...it's nice. I also feel very honest right now...for instance, I love both of you so much—my hunky boyfriend and my stupidly attractive best friend. I also feel really sexy right now. I feel like my body looks really good and I like when you guys look at me in a lustful sort of way. I feel tingly. I feel...like...I dunno...I just feel really good...I've got all this energy, and I'm feeling really open right now. I'm in a good place I guess you could say."

Both Shay and Ryland gave her a small applause for that inner analysis.

"Look, I know it's not my best work...but trying to describe this feeling is actually really difficult. Finding the right words when you're rolling is sort of a fool's endeavor," Sadie explained to them.

"No, no! That makes TOTAL sense to me right now...the pills feel like, I dunno—like sunshine I guess. Everything is warm and everything just feels really good right now. I'm glad I'm here with you guys." Shay said to them both. Ryland watched as the girls smiled at each other. They were definitely feeling the amazing affects of the drug.

Ryland cleared his throat from the floor on the other side of the coffee table. "Well ladies, let me just say, I am ALSO very happy to be here, and I feel quite good myself, and I'm not even rolling. I'm just sort of drunk." Ryland gave them a sheepish grin and they laughed at his addition to their meandering trains of thought.

It was Sadie's turn to go now. Ryland popped up to grab some ice water for everyone while Sadie focused on the Jenga board. He returned with the filled cups just as Sadie succeeded on her first attempt, as she held the brick out as if to say, well of course that was easy.

She placed the tile on the top and then turned back to Shay again,

"Shay, my goofy, hot-as-fuck best friend, Truth or dare."

Shay fell backwards onto the couch. "Hmmm, lemme think. Umm...I need to move around right now so...dare."

"Wow, okay...I don't think I had a dare ready. Lemme think." Sadie said as she looked at her best friend. She looked over to her boyfriend and smiled wickedly.

"I dare you to do a perfect handstand." Sadie said. Shay laughed. It was so simple...but she wondered about where her balance was at that very moment.

She stood up and went into the maneuver she had completed a thousand times before. She had grown up doing gymnastics and Yoga as she got older—this would've been an easy challenge for her usually. But her muscles were relaxed and her head was happy-fuzzy.

She balanced against the couch for a slight cheat. As she wobbled into the stand her skirt rode up her legs a little and showed off her sexy white thong which hugged her butt and mound tightly. Just then Sadie threw a pillow that hit her stomach and she lost her balance. She came crashing down as she couldn't stop laughing and her leg smashed into the coffee table which sent the Jenga tower crashing all over.

"Hey! No fair!" She said as she picked up the pillow and came over to Sadie to hit her in the face with it as she playfully tackled her.

"Rules are rules! You knocked it over! You gotta strip!" Sadie said to her as they playfully wrestled each other.

"Yeah but I only knocked it over cuz YOU cheated and threw an airborne projectile at me...so you gotta strip too!" Shay argued.

"Okay...that sounds fair, but only because you used the phrase 'airborne projectile' as if that's just a thing people say." Sadie laughed at her friend as she got up to join her behind the couch where there was more room.

Ryland felt like some wishing well penny from when he was in middle school had finally kicked in all these years later. He jumped up and sat on he couch with his arms resting on it's back as he sat on his knees to watch their performance.

Sadie grabbed her phone and handed it over to Shay. "You do still get to pick the music that we strip to so make it a good one!"

Shay grabbed the phone and scrolled through Sadie's iPhone playlist before eventually settling on something that she knew both girls would like.

She set the phone down on the couch just as Robin Thicke's 'Cocaine' started over the speakers.

Sadie smiled at her best friend as the two girls began to bob their heads and their bodies to the smooth groove. This was a sexy song—a subtle song.

Shay sashayed over to Sadie as she danced down her body with her back to her. Sadie brought her hands around and ran them over her friend's smooth, tanned stomach and up to lightly cup the bottom of her breasts as Shay closed her eyes in pleasure at the touch. As they danced Sadie brought a hand back to the thin straps as Shay turned around to dance closer to her as their faces came in close while they danced. Ryland watched as Sadie slowly undid Shay's top and dropped it to the floor. The thin white, lace bra was all that was left, along with her tight, olive green pencil skirt. She brought her hands down now to begin unzipping this too. As she did Shay popped her amazing ass back to show off for Ryland. His cock was Alcatraz-hard in his slacks.

As Sadie got Shay's zipper all the way down, Shay swayed all the way to the floor as she slipped the skirt off revealing her lacy snow-white thong to Ryland again as her ass was put on full buffet display for him. Her cheeks were rounder than soccer balls and the thong running through her crack was so seductively tantalizing.

Now she danced away from Sadie and beckoned her over to stand against the wall with her finger. Sadie followed her friend's direction as she stood against the wall with her back to Ryland. She popped her ass out with Shay's direction as she undid the zipper of her dress and pulled it torturously all the way down. Then shay bent to helped Sadie peel it off as she danced like a genie being let out of a bottle.