NYU Summer Break Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryland was instantly reminded of two things. One: that his girlfriend wasn't wearing a bra beneath that revealing dress. And two: that he was now in an apartment with two almost-naked college-aged girls who were rolling on a drug that made you want nothing more than to touch and to be touched. He gave himself an inner high-five as he attempted to remain as cool, calm, and collected as his raging boner would allow him.

This became even more difficult as Sadie turned around and Shay grinded down her body, making sure to bring her face down to run her nose through Sadie's perky C-cup breasts as her hands caressed their outline.

Sadie closed her eyes as she grinded down the wall and enjoyed the feeling of Shay running her hands up and down her body. Shay's face pushed fully into the crevice of Sadie's breasts and their dance became more and more sexual as it progressed.

And then, all-too-soon, the song had ended, and Braden almost audibly whimpered like a puppy being left at home.

"Well! That was...invigorating!" Sadie declared, as the girls returned to the couch and forced Ryland back to the floor as he went to reassemble the Jenga board. He reminded them both to pee as he did so and they jumped up together holding hands and disappeared into the bathroom for a couple of seconds. He could hear them laughing from within the restroom and he slapped himself in the face a couple of times as his half-mast boner pulsed with the anticipation of what dreams may come.

He refilled water glasses and Champagne flutes. He also went to the kitchen sink and did a quick soap-check on any body part that might soon be exposed to these unleashed tigresses not so different from the ones they'd adored earlier that day at the zoo. So much foreshadowing and yet it was hard to figure out exactly who was stalking who.

Soon the girls had returned. It was clear that they'd both given themselves a bathroom mirror refresher as well as they looked a little perked up and re-adjusted. They looked fucking incredible.

They sat together now on the same couch across from Ryland—Shay in her matching, white lingerie set with cute little bows and Sadie with her breasts on full display wearing only her spankable-blue booty shorts. She didn't care. Both Ryland and Shay had seen her naked plenty of times before...also she was on ecstasy so mostly she just found everything to be quite magical.

The girls sat cross-legged next to each other as they prepared for more gameplay.

It was Ryland's turn. He sat up on his knees so that he could lean into the Jenga board and select the next piece. It was somewhat hard to concentrate with the girls sitting so close to each other across the table. Shay had her hand on Sadie's knee and she was absent-mindedly running her fingers up and down the smooth skin of his girlfriend's leg the way she might've done when the two were in high school together during a sleepover.

Ryland bumped into the table a little as he his eyes strayed to the girls bodies. He had to keep his shit together now. There was so much on the line. This was a sexual performance emergency and he needed to summon his greatest reserves of cool, calm, and collected.

He quickly found a lower brick and with no difficulty pushed it out as it clattered onto the table.

He looked back and forth between the two girls as he stroked his chin while deciding on his victim.

"Shay," he said finally. Sadie smiled as she did a little celebratory wiggle at not having to do any truth or dares.

"Yes my dear Ryland," She cutely responded.

Shay leaned forward a little and crossed her arms in her as her boobs lifted towards him invitingly. She gave Ryland a wicked raise of the eyebrow as she did this. He could tell she was rolling pretty hard now. She looked hungry for something daring. He could see the dark tan of her nipples slightly through the fabric of her bra. She was so ridiculously hot.

"Shay, I dare you to turn and give Sadie a long, sensual kiss...the type of kiss you might give her if you were trying to...let's say...seduce her," Ryland had just set a very important wheel in motion and he knew it. Both girls were deliriously happy from their drug intake as they turned to face each other. There was zero hesitation—rather, a palpable excitement tiptoed over the soft hairs on their bodies like reeds of grass on an African savannah arching upwards towards rare raindrops. You could just tell how excited they were to feel each other's soft lips again. It was so sexy to witness their willing playfulness.

Sadie sat up and turned towards her friend as they faced each other Indian style on the center cushion of the couch. She smiled as she looked at her. Shay giggled back. They were both in a boundless mood. The ecstasy had them spinning into a pleasure-driven chaos.

Then Shay leaned over and put her hand on Sadie's cheek. Sadie closed her eyes for a moment as she felt the soft hand on her face. Shay's fingers drifted past Sadie's lips and pulled her wet lip down slightly. As she opened her eyes, she watched as her sexy best friend leaned forward and finally pressed her lips to hers. She closed her eyes as they began a slow and hungry kiss. Ryland's mouth hung open slightly as he watched the girls enjoying the feel of each other's lips choreograph to their shared addiction to the moment. Shay pushed her tongue into Sadie's mouth and Sadie immediately rewarded that maneuver as she massaged her best friend's tongue aggressively with her own. She sucked on her tongue like it was a cock for moment.

Ryland could tell that the girls were beginning to get into it more as the seconds went by. They were kissing more passionately now and their hands had begun traveling down each other's bodies. Sadie brought her fingertips down to Shay's panties and hooked her thumbs into their sides as she rested her fingers against the bare skin of Shay's exposed hips.

Shay brought a hand down to squeeze Sadie's breast and nipple and Sadie moaned audibly into her friend's mouth.

"Fuck," Ryland said out loud. And both girls briefly looked to him as they realized at the same time that they had a totally entranced audience member for their little show. This only seemed to spur them on more.

Sadie's hands suddenly moved their way around to the inside of Shay's panties as she was clutched at the brunette's bare ass cheeks for Ryland to see. Shay moaned in a sexy voice while she firmly pressed her lips into Sadie's kiss. They were gyrating on each other now, firm desire spilling out of them as Sadie massaged her friend's soft ass while Shay played with her friend's tits.

Suddenly Shay broke apart from her lips and pulled Sadie closer so she could press her face into her breasts. Sadie held Shay's head to her breasts as she felt her best friend's tongue licking and sucking on her sizable melons as the warm glow from the E enhanced every single thing she was feeling tenfold. She sat up on her knees now and put her legs around Shay's legs as the two girls became further intertwined in each other. Ryland watch his girlfriend grinding her pussy into her friend as she straddled her like this.

The kiss and the dare and the game had been left far behind now. It had been replaced by the fact that Shay and Sadie were both incredibly horny and incredibly turned on by the idea that they were both playing with another girl while another boy sat there and watched.

Shay brought her mouth back up to hungrily make out with Sadie and as she did this Sadie deftly undid Shay's lacy bra in the back and pulled it off of her to the side as it fell to the floor. She brought her own hands down to squeeze her friend's perfect breasts as they moaned into each other's desperate mouths like two deviant cheerleaders in the backseat on a long bus ride. Ryland's pants suddenly started to feel like a World War II weapons silo during the Cuban Missile Crisis. His boner jutted up to where he could adjust it under his waistband where it hid slightly beneath his shirt. He was harder than Abstract Algebra and his mind immediately began to go through all of the possible outcomes to equations that involved the prime number three.

Shay suddenly pushed Sadie backwards so she was laying on top of her friend on the couch. Both girls were only in their panties as they grinded against each other while their naked breasts pressed together during their torrid kissing.

Shay bit Sadie's lip hard and Sadie moaned at the way Shay aggressively went after her. Ryland and Shay both knew that Sadie liked it rough—such was the knowledge held by best friends and boyfriends.

Shay came back up and the two girls allowed their tongues to play in the open air between them. Sadie loved the way her pussy throbbed as she rubbed against Shay's body while her legs wrapped around her. Everything felt so fucking good.

Suddenly Ryland watched as Sadie grabbed Shay's head to speak into her hidden ear. All he could see was both girls' devilish expressions while Sadie conspired with her. Shay's face went from shock to deviousness as she she looked over at Ryland while Sadie spoke to her. And she nodded slowly as Sadie finished in the most deliciously conspiratorial way you could imagine.

That's when both girls got down onto the floor and began crawling around either side of the coffee table to Ryland.

He watched as these two sexy lionesses wearing only their panties crawled around to him like he was watching his own personal solar eclipse.

Soon they were both kneeling eye level to him and Sadie was the first to bring her lips over to kiss him. Ryland put his hand around her waist and made out with his sexy girlfriend and then as they broke their kiss Sadie pulled Shay in and kissed her from the side, and then Sadie pulled her off and pushed her boyfriend's head to her best friend's mouth and watched as he made out with her for the first time. And then all three of them were kissing together.

Ryland had never made out with two girls at once but it was rather incredible to feel both of their soft tongues dancing together lasciviously with his own. Their smooth, well-lotioned legs straddled both of his as they all made out and soon he felt Sadie pulling his shirt off...and then both of the girls were kissing down his muscled chest and pecks as their lips traced lines over his pecs and abs like skiers over freshly powdered moguls.

There were soft and needy moans drifting up his frame as the girls reveled in the smell of his manly musk, immediately showing their own feline pheromones going into overdrive as their own needs catapulted into horny desperation. Ryland felt Shay tugging at his belt as the girls hands worked together in tandum. Sadie undid his button and Shay pulled his zipper down with her teeth. They made out again for a moment as their hands pulled his pants fully off with Ryland holding himself up to help. Their lips kissed back over his bare stomach with a tantric lust.

Ryland watched as they lowered their bodies down his legs until their heads were on his abdomen. Their small, needy kisses ran down to his boxer briefs as they each pulled at their own respective side as his rock hard cock bounced out and on display for them both. Ryland helped them take his boxers the rest of the way off.

Sadie grabbed her boyfriend's firm cock and brought Shay's chin over as she directed his pulsing hard-on into her best friend's puffy lips. Ryland moaned loudly as she felt his girlfriend's sexy best friend begin to suck on him for the first time.

Shay's eyes were locked on Ryland's as she sucked him and when she finally pulled his cock out of her mouth she immediately found Sadie's lips again as they made out with his cock. Both girls had their hands on his manhood now as they shared the steel clock-tower between their slutty mouths and took turns massagin the slit at the 12 o'clock hour.

Ryland watched as they would lick up both sides of his shaft and then make out with just the head of his cock as their tongues played hide and go seek on either side of his penis. He was in agonizing heaven. It was everything. He could die here and that would be enough.

Shay held Ryland's balls in her hand as she gently played with his tightened sac while Sadie lightly jacked off his cock. The girls didn't slow down, but seemed to be getting more and more into it as they went. Their tongues slobbered over him like he was the last sausage at the butcher shop a day before Christmas.

Ryland loved getting to watch them work as a team like this. He'd never seen his girlfriend play with another girl land he'd often fantasized about Shay more times than he could count—in fact, he'd often fantasized about these two doing this very thing. Now here they were both were sucking on his cock like it had the essence of life inside of it. They traded off deepthroating him and his eyes did summersaults when he felt Shay's mouth close all the way to his cock's base as her lips tickled the trimmed hairs that bordered his sack. Sadie pressed down on her head and brought her lips up to kiss her boyfriend while her best friend showed off her oral breathing skills below them.

"Will you fuck us both good, tonight baby?" She said to him as he moaned from Shay's tongue-calligraphy.

"Yeah babe...I'm gonna fuck you both VERY good tonight." Ryland said, and he meant every word of it. He felt it to be his civic duty to the fantasy-worlds of prepubescent boys, everywhere.

Sadie kissed back down his body and the girls continued to suck on him together. Soon both Shay and Sadie were jacking him off as they shared the head of his cock in their mouths.

Ryland knew he wasn't going to last long like this. He told the girls as much.

Sadie took over on jacking him exactly how she knew he liked it while Shay took over on the intensely deep sucking. Sadie was licking his shaft in between Shay's dedicated work and soon Ryland announced that he was going to cum. Sadie pumped her boyfriend's cock harder with this news as Shay brought his dick right to the front of her bottom lip like a trained porn star. Ryland couldn't believe how hot she looked—like the innocent girl next door about to dutifully take his full load. The first ropes of his cum shot into her mouth and even across her lips and nose as he painted his first canvas of the night. Sadie jacked him off firmly the entire time as Shay squealed with glee at the torrent of hot liquid that he was unleashing on her slutty face.

When he had fully cum, Shay put him back in her mouth and milked the lasting droplets from his cock as he stared down at this ravishing cumslut drunk off of his seed.

She popped the cock out of her mouth and found Sadie's waiting lips again as the two tawdry kittens shared his milk between them in the sexiest way imaginable. Ryland fell back a little as he watched the girls licking his cum off of each other's lips and faces. Shay tilted Sadie's head back and opened her mouth as she allowed a dollop of Ryland's cream to fall into her opening and then she dove down and kissed her again, as they both hungrily ate at each with tawdry want.

When they were finally done Sadie grabbed Shay by the hand and the two girls ran over to the bed just one step down near the window. The large bedspread stretched out as the two girls toppled into the comfy pillow-top and began to kiss each other with a renewed energy.

Ryland refreshed waters from the kitchen and then followed the two girls into the bedroom area of their loft. He set down the waters and watched from the edge of the bed as the girls played with each other. Shay pulled Sadie's panties off as they kissed as her pussy came into view. She had the cutest pink pussy with a small tuft of blond hair that she kept just above her clit. Ryland loved this little area of natural beauty that she didn't shave—the blonde hair was sexy between her legs and she was mostly bare and smooth besides that. Shay on the other hand had a completely waxed slit which came into view when Sadie pulled Shay's own small thong off of her body and threw it to the side with her own on the floor.

Both girls were naked now and they rolled over each other kissing and enjoying the way their soft skin felt against each other and the incredibly soft bedspread.

At some point Shay gained the upper hand and crawled up Sadie's body and straddled her face with her legs as she pressed her naked sex to Sadie's mouth. Ryland watched in awe as Shay grinded her pussy onto his girlfriend's face. It was so hot to actually see her having sex with another girl—he knew Sadie was checking a major fantasy box off of her list right now. But while he enjoyed watching Shay moan as she road his lady's face, he couldn't help but take advantage of Sadie's own naked sex. He crawled up and placed his revived penis against the folds of her soft opening and thrust himself into his girlfriend with a sloshy ease.

Sadie desperately moaned into her friend's folds as she felt her boyfriend's familiar hardness fill her up. Shay smiled as she looked over her shoulder and watched as Ryland began to fuck her best friend even as she attempted to stay focused on the amazing feeling of Sadie's tongue inside of her pussy for the first time.

She reached back and placed a hand at Ryland's mouth as her fingers drifted over his lips. He grabbed her hand and kissed it and sucked on her fingers and they all got off on each other's sexual prowess, each of them bringing something different yet marvelous to the table.

Ryland thrust firmly into his girlfriend which would make her moan into Shay's pussy which would make Shay moan louder and cause her ass to gyrate in front of Ryland would which only cause his cock to grow even harder. It was like the sexual triangle trade—molasses to perfect ass's—rum to cum—slaves to slaves of desire.

He powerfully pumped Sadie as he watched Shay do a 180 so she was able to face him now. He pulled her in to make out with her while Sadie's holes were both occupied below them. Then Shay kissed down his chest to suck on Sadie's clit while she was fucked, occasionally allowing her tongue to slip down to Ryland's cock as it exited Sadie's wet pussy.

Soon Ryland knew that Sadie was going to cum. She writhed below them like a slut in heat and he felt the plate tectonics of her legs rumble into explosive delirium as she moaned loudly—her mouth coming off of its suction on Shay's own wet sex. She simply wasn't able to focus on sucking while her orgasm spread through her body like a cocaine rush.

Shay rubbed her friend's clit softly from side to side the entire way through her orgasm as Sadie bucked below them with the ever- increasing sensitivity of her body. She was finally able to push Ryland's cock out of her and roll over onto her side as she clutched at her own chest and her body continued to shudder at just how good it was. She felt a tear roll down her cheek—the pleasurable sort of cry you might get at the end of an emotional run on a cold day.

Shay lay down behind her and wrapped her arms around her friend's chest as she kissed the back of her neck. She walked her fingers along her collarbone like drunk dancers on the ledge of a building.

"Mmmmmmm, you're so sexy Sadie," Shay said as Sadie felt incredibly in love with both her boyfriend and best friend at that moment.

Shay's hands gently rubbed Sadie's breasts as her body clung to hers and they all relaxed for a moment in the afterglow of Sadie's powerful orgasm.

Ryland made each girl drink a glass of water and then they took turns making bathroom trips.

When they got back to the bed Ryland watched as Shay went over to her purse in the living room before coming back to stand next to the bed. She motioned Sadie over to her as she crawled over cutely on her knees so they were face to face, Shay standing on the floor with Sadie facing her as she kneeled on the bed. She offered Sadie another half-pill of E and Sadie didn't hesitate. The girls split the drug with a drink of water from the same glass and then they set it back down and kissed softly as they jumped back down the rabbit hole together.