NYU Summer Break Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryland was still rock hard as they girls made out again and he wasn't going to wait any longer. He stared at Shay's perfectly round ass where she stood next to the bed and he hopped up to circle around behind her.

Sadie smiled as she watched her boyfriend close in behind her best friend. This was something she'd been looking forward to as well—watching him take Shay before her very eyes.

Shay felt Ryland's hard dick push against her ass cheeks as his body pressed up behind her. She broke her kiss with Sadie as her lips found Ryland's above her neck. They kissed briefly as he then pushed her so she was bent directly over the side of the bed with her ass pressed out proudly to him—she knew how good her ass was and she loved this moment where boys got to fully experience her willing inner slut. Ryland caught Sadie's eyes and he pointed over to one of the pillows. She grabbed it and knew what he wanted. She placed it below Shay's belly which propped her up even more for Ryland. Her ass was now fully exposed for him and he grabbed the base of his shaft and dragged it teasingly through the folds of her very wet opening before spanking her hard on each of her ass cheeks with it. She moaned and pressed back harder searching for him.

Sadie slid her legs under Shay's upper body and spread her legs for her friend. Shay was instantly presented with Sadie's freshly fucked pussy and she pressed her lips down to kiss her best friend's sex as her tongue dragged across her clit and the juicy folds of that beautiful, pink slit for the first time.

Ryland positioned the bulbous head of his cricket bat at Shay's completely bare slit and slid into her as she loudly groaned into Sadie's body.

Sadie smiled a naughty smile at her boyfriend as she watched him fuck another girl for the first time. She felt zero jealousy—it was almost more of a pride at knowing how good her boyfriend was at this—how amazing his cock felt and how she was sharing that pleasure with her sexy best friend.

"Mmmm, yes, pound that slutty pussy, baby. Show Shay how good you can fuck. Fuck her like you fuck me, baby." Sadie said as Shay's lips tried to reconnect with Sadie's clitoris. And Ryland was immediately spurred on by his girlfriend's overwhelming encouragement.

He fucked Shay's perfect pussy from behind while she ate Sadie out. He'd never had such a good ass to bounce against before while he fucked. It was incredibly erotic. Her pussy was tight and milked his cock while he opened her up. She pushed her silky buns back against his demanding pace as he thrust his pulsating cock into her soaking wet depths.

"Fuckkkk....Mmmm, fuck, ugh, yuss, ugh, fuck, me, mmm, fuckkkk," she moaned over and over again into Sadie's own pussy. Sadie loved watching her friend turn into a submissive whore for Ryland—she could relate to this feeling. He was powerful in bed. His cock was the type of deity you wanted to worship and sacrifice yourself to. She tilted her own head back as she felt her friend's tongue massaging the hood of her clit as the second ecstasy pill further hacked and reprogrammed her dopamine levels.

Ryland performed like an Olympic athlete. He gave nothing away. When it seemed like he might stop or grow tired he found extra reserves of fuck energy and pounded like a determined sea captain steering his boat through a perfect storm of treacherously feminine seas. Shay's pussy was wetter than an industrial accident at a lotion factory. Ryland literally felt like he was fucking both a pussy and a mouth at the same time.

His cock was completely oiled by her frothy stimulant as she gyrated her ass back onto him like a bull-rider showing off at a honky-tonk for the regulars.

Suddenly Sadie got up as she was clearly feeling the need for more of his cock. She pulled Shay up onto the bed so she was laying on her belly with the pillow still directly below her crotch to boost her up into a lazy downward dog. Then she got on top of her in the same position with her own pussy exposed right above her friend's. Ryland was being completely submitted to now by both of these seductive minxes as they lined their pussies up like a double-decker bus of sex options. He looked at both of their exposed flowers staring back up at him as they both desperately waited for his cock to return and toil the earth.

He crawled back up onto the bed and thrust his cock into Sadie's pussy as she pressed down onto Shay. After he'd fucked her for about ten good thrusts he took his soaking cock out of her hole and aimed it down to Shay's wetness as he began to fuck her again. He did this over and over again. He'd give one girl ten firm thrusts and she'd moan the entire way through, and then he'd plop his cock out and fill the other girls hole just as fully.

Sadie and Shay began to make out on the bed as they turned their faces sideways to kiss each other while they were being fucked on and off. They loved this submissive setup. They would do anything Ryland wanted right now.

Their pussies were wet and spread wide from the constant dicking they received as their juices dripped over each other with a combo of pre-cum and sweat. Their moans were the hottest chorus you'd ever heard. Ryland could hear the way they'd queef after another round of heavy pounding and he loved the way each girl would moan into each other's mouth when it was their turn to be fucked. They seemed to get off just as much on each other being fucked as they did themselves. It was like...top girls at the harem-esque.

Ryland loved having his pick of pussy, as he felt the different way their muscles grabbed at his cock when he'd re-enter them—showing off the shapes of their bodies. Each girl melted into one another as they shared this stacked fucking as their lips gently massaged eacho other's in pleasurable ecstasy—a best-friend moment for the ages—singularly slutty together for one outstanding cock.

Suddenly, when Ryland was back inside Shay, Sadie got up and turned around to sit on the small of her friend's back and face her man. She kissed her boyfriend as her fingers ran through his hair while he fucked the best friend they both sat on. She ran her hands down to spread Shay's ass cheeks for him. Ryland watched as Sadie crawled down his chest to Shay's sexy, perky buns. She grabbed her round ass cheeks and spread them apart. While Ryland slowly fucked Shay's wet pussy, he watched his fox of a girlfriend lick her tongue over her bestie's cute, puckered asshole. It was so fucking sexy. He'd never thought that Sadie would lick another girl's ass, much less do so like a desperately wanton slut, but she had Shay's cheeks spread apart and she was slobbering on her friend's hole like she was trying to press her face inside of her. She was ravenously slutty in her need. And both Ryland and Shay responded to meet her passion as they moaned at her kinky evolution.

Then she did something even more surprising. When he next pulled his cock out, she grabbed it around his shaft and brought it up to sit at Shay's tight asshole. She spit into her friend's pucker to lube her up and rubbed Ryland's vibrating boner with expert care. Sadie arched an eyebrow at him as she shook her head 'yes'. He followed her lead as he pushed his cock forward and the head of his cock entered into the tight anal ring of Shay's tight booty.

Shay moaned even louder than she had been—it was a mix of pleasure of pain—like hitting the funny bone on your elbow as hard as you can with a whiffle bat—Shay honestly didn't know whether she felt more plain or pleasure—the two concepts wrapped around each other in a barbershop pole of spiraling colors. Ryland couldn't believe this was happening. His girlfriend was leading him into fucking her best friend's ass, and she was getting off on it. They all were.

"Wanna know a fun secret?" Sadie asked suddenly, as Ryland enjoyed the way the head of his cock was firmly gripped by Shay's tight buns. Shay moaned the sluttiest groan below into the comforter below them. Her tanned ass looked amazing stretched around his sizable mushroom as she arched her booty up to make herself more available to his angle.

"I love secrets babe, you know that." Ryland teased back to his girlfriend as she kissed his lips lightly and came back to eye level with him.

"Well here's a really naughty secret for you then: Shay loves being fucked in the ass." Sadie said, accessing info that only best friends could possibly know. The two girls had talked lots about their sex lives as they grew up together. Sadie remembered the vivid detail Shay had shared with her during a sleepover as she described her first anal sex experience with a high school boyfriend—Sadie had gotten wet beneath the covers of the bed they shared, just from listening to Shay described how amazing it had been—how hard she had cum from being fucked in that hole—how slutty it made her feel—how he'd cum in her ass and how Shay had taken the cum from her ass and eaten it while he watched—by far the naughtiest thing she'd ever done with a guy up until that point.

Shay breathed in sharply as her best friend told her boyfriend this, as she immediately remembered the fact that Sadie knew quite well just how much Shay loved cock in her ass from their past drunken honesties with each other. Ryland leaned in to lovingly kiss his girlfriend, and as he did this, his cock slipped further into the perfect bottom that had just been lubed up with the very same saliva he now tasted on her mouth. His cock pushed deeply into Shay's buns as Shay groaned with need below them while pressing her lips into the soft cotton bedspread with an immediately raw submission.

Ryland made out sensually with his sexy girl as he slowly fucked the willing butt below them. Sadie had literally invited him to fuck her best friend's ass and she was guiding him even still as her hands held Shay's butt stretched fully open. Shay was beside herself with pleasure as deep and guttural moans drifted up between the two lovers.

Sadie grinded against her as she held Shay's butt cheeks spread out lewdly to the side for her dominating boyfriend. He bumped into her curvy rump over and over again as his cock slowly filled her slutty ass as her anus gripped his sizable shaft. Sadie wasn't kidding. Shay really DID love anal sex. He was amazed at how she seemed to bounce her ass back against his cock as he fucked her. He'd never fucked a girl that liked anal this much. Sadie loved that fact too, and it turned her on to see her best friend getting fucked up the ass by her boyfriend and responding to it in such a sexually deviant way.

"Fuck this little slut's ass, baby." Sadie said, and Ryland began to pound her harder, taking her asshole with all of his muscular ability.

Shay felt like she was on another planet of pleasure. She was going crazy below them as they used her like a piece of meat. She was feeling so damned horny in that moment. She bounced her ass back desperately as she felt enthralled by the way Ryland's giant cock filled up her tight butt as Sadie's hands spread her open. Sadie hopped off the bed suddenly and went to grab her iPhone. She opened the camera function and took a video of Ryland fucking Shay up the ass even as Shay arched herself back to meet his thrusts. It was too good to miss—like watching a lion willingly give herself to a gladiator—she'd want to watch this again later—so would he. So would Shay. It was so fucking sexy.

As Ryland leaned over and began to really pound Shay's ass, Sadie heard her friend's moans approaching orgasm. She leaned over with the phone to get a close-up of her boyfriend's penis slamming into Shay's perfect rump with expertly executed power and drive. She knew what it was like to take Ryland's cock in such a rough way. She knew how hard she came on his weapon of mass destruction.

She played with herself with her other hand as she filmed them fucking beside them on the bed. And finally Shay began to cum.

She shook under Ryland as her butt and legs rippled with pleasure as her sexual seismograph charted large up-and-down point markers all over her body. The bed below her was soaked. She thought she might have squirted a little as she was continuously opened up.

Ryland slipped his hard cock out of her butt as he rolled over on the bed to catch his breath. Sadie put down the phone as she stopped the recording. She crawled back up on to the bed and lay next to her naked friend. The girls made out softly and sweetly next to each other. Then she crawled over and sucked on Ryland's cock and his eyes rolled back in his head as Sadie completely licked up whatever juices from Shay's ass were on her man's cock. Everything was kinky and wild and unbelievably hot. When she was finished cleaning his cock up she rolled back over to Shay and the two girls crashed together again.

Ryland lit a few candles over on the window ledge and turned off the nearest lights so that the room was nothing but the things we see in between the glow of another lover's body—the shadows of doubt and confidence colliding into everything we want, but often don't allow ourselves to have. He got back on the bed and watched the two girls sensually kissing. They were so awe-inspiringly sexy that he wanted to freeze this moment in time forever. He fetched the water from the other room and had a drink and then he had the girls sit up as he had them both take a long swig of water where they kneeled on the bed looking like ravaged kittens.

After the girls had finished drinking they turned to each other and began to kiss again. Shay pulled Sadie down to the bed as they clutched at each other with lusty hands. They were laying on their sides with their legs stretched out in opposite directions as Shay kissed down Sadie's chin and licked down her neck to her chest until she could finally fondle and suck on her breasts. Sadie then leaned over so she could kiss Shay's boobs at the same time and now they were laying perfectly mirrored to complete the feat as their mouths enjoyed the way each other's nipples felt as they lashed at them with their puffed lips and tongues.

Ryland stroked his cock while he watched the girls playing as their light moans occasionally squeaked out like a sweet and sexy polyphony. The song crooning through the Bluetooth speakers changed next to 'Earned It' by The Weekend—Ryland almost laughed out loud—this was such a good song to fuck to—directly out of the 'Fifty Shade's of Grey' soundtrack.

You could almost see the effect the new music had on the girls. As the naughty bass and high notes began to intertwine in the airspace around them, Shay and Sadie both began to kiss down each other's chest and bodies. They crawled further into the middle of the bed so that they were lying in a perfectly sideways 69. Sadie pressed her mouth up to Shay's wetness just as Shay's own mouth found Sadie's soaked pussy.

They took time on each other now. Ryland watched each girl eat each other out with a decided determination of wanting to pleasure each other—it reminded him of how Sadie would occasionally get in the mood to give him a really long and delectable blowjob. She took the same care in the way she licked her friend now—and Shay understood the vibe—she returned the favor with the same loving tongue-massage of her best friend's naughty slit. They grinded their lithesome bodies in time to the music and moaned into each other's pussies as everything razzle-dazzled with pleasure.

The girls were in mating season as they ate each other. They clutched and unclutched as their backs undulated against one another with each new tease of a hypersensitive spot of nerve-endings. The tippy-tops of their tongues tickled each other's glistening clits and lightly danced around their puffy pink hood's that ached with feminine desire as they felt their creamy buildup increase from their shared attention to detail.

The girls were each peaking on their rolls and the combination of that and their soft tongues on each other's bodies was like being wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket of sexual elation.

At differing moments Ryland watched as each girl's body quaked with small orgasms from their expert attention to each other's sex. They held each other tightly as their lips pressed against each other's smooth skin and they marveled in the way it felt for two girls to make love. Everything was so silky, soft, and satisfying. Everything just flowed together in a sort of mystical magic.

When they were both done cumming against each other's bodies...they slowly pulled themselves up into a sitting position in front of Ryland.

"I'm rolling really hard right now—I'm freaking out a little bit," Sadie said and Ryland knew what to do. He hopped up to grab a big furry beanie that they kept in the closet. It was a comforting sort of feeling and it instantly helped to relax the intensity sometimes felt from a hard moment in the roll.

Sadie looked too cute in the big fur trapper style beanie as she smiled at her friend and boyfriend. "Thanks babe," she said. They were sitting in a triangle now on the bed and Shay was also lightly bobbing her head to the music as she enjoyed the roll herself.

"This is fucking incredible, I love you both so much." Sadie said, and Shay leaned in and kissed her and then Ryland returned the favor.

"Watching you two girls eat each other out was like, the hottest thing I've ever seen." Ryland said, and the girls both smiled as they glided their hands up and down Ryland's muscular thighs in an intimate appreciation for the compliment.

His cock still stood out fully hard and the girls would occasionally bring a hand up to play with it while they all talked. It was fun to talk and slow down the sex while on ecstasy—to appreciate the way everything felt and to get off on both the peaks and the valleys. It was like making love and having sex and fucking sort of all at the same time. There was no defined style other than the open want for more and the kinky willingness to go farther than you ever thought you could.

Shay sucked on her tongue and Sadie noticed.

"Babe, stop sucking on your tongue or you're gonna hate your life tomorrow," Sadie said, and Shay knew she was right—another side effect of the drug.

"Damn, yeah, you're totally right. I shouda brought over a ring pop or pacifier, I didn't even think about it."

"Just suck on this for a while!" Sadie said as she held up Ryland's cock—her fist wrapped firmly around the base of his shaft.

"Mmmm, good idea!" Shay immediately leaned down to take Ryland into her mouth again. Ryland's face melted into that agony that only perfect lips along the ridges of a hard cock can bring—so much sensitive pleasure that could build up to such intergalactic explosions.

Sadie smiled at her boyfriend as her best friend went back to work on his dick. She leaned in and kissed him with a devious grin and once again he was in absolute heaven as these two insatiable sluts took full advantage of his continued hardness.

There is rarely an occasion where you are completely on the same sexual wavelength with your partner—to be so locked in with three people all at once though was quite a mental feet—like watching high-level scientific theory coming into factual existence. Sadie radiated desire as she drank in Ryland's lips while her friend continued to blow him. He was sitting up on his knees now as his hand grabbed Shay's hair firmly and clutched at her roots as she moaned along his cock with the show of force and dominance. She loved this. Shay was totally blown away by how good Ryland was in bed—Sadie had talked about his abilities, but experiencing them firsthand was definitely something else. No wonder she'd locked him up right after her first weekend of mind-blowing orgasms.

Sadie kneeled down now to join her friend on his incredible penis and the girls slithered their tongues over his serpent like they were baby snakes searching for milk.