NYU Summer Break Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryland loved the way they'd come to the top of his helmet and their tongues would dance around his slit as they licked each other's lips. There was so much spit and saliva being produced from their whorish desperation to gobble down his cock.

Sadie suddenly pulled on Shay's hair as she yanked her head back. Ryland watched her spit in her friend's open mouth as they two girls kissed in the dirtiest way that Ryland had ever seen his girlfriend kiss; before adding his dick back into the space between their saliva and precum-coated lips. This was beginning to turn into some kind of fantasy smut and Ryland felt like he was just along for the adventure at this point. It was like being on Splash Mountain at Disneyland if the ride just never ended—continuous plunges down various log chute drops with soaking wet climaxes before starting all over again with another happy song bouncing through the speakers.

Sadie pulled off Ryland's cock suddenly and whispered into Shay's ear as she was sucking. Shay stopped and looked at Sadie with that now familiar naughtiness that she was so adept at. Ryland just stayed kneeling like that as he watched Shay get up and stand just off to the side of the bed.

"Ryland, come over here and stand in front of me, please." She said it in the cutest darn way as she stood there with her sex dream of a body on full display with her feet in sixth position—it was the like the slut next door was offering Shag-A-Long cookies out of a Radio Flyer on the front porch.

Ryland immediately stood up and walked over to Shay as she got down on her knees. Sadie grabbed two pillows from the bed and handed one to Shay as she joined her on the comfy carpet next to their bed. Shay turned Ryland so that he was facing away from her. Sadie put her pillow directly in front of his feet as Shay did the same with her pillow right behind his heels.

"You know what else Shay really likes to do, baby?" Sadie asked, and just as Ryland raised another curious eyebrow at his girlfriend he felt Shay pulling his ass cheeks apart to drag her wet tongue over his sensitive hole.

Ryland moaned and just as he moaned he felt the added presence of Sadie's mouth fully engulfing his cock in her naughty mouth.

Now he had the cute, blond poet and the sexy brunette kinkster fully going to town on all of his most sensitive parts. Ryland moaned from his chest as he felt Shay's small hands spreading his butt apart so she could fully shove her tongue into his anus. She had a long tongue he was discovering. It was one thing to give rimjob...it was another thing entirely to like giving rimjobs—and Shay so clearly did. She ravaged his butt hole like no girl had ever been so willing to do. Sadie brought her hands back to help keep his cheeks spread as she and Shay would occasionally lock hands while they performed their excellently choreographed sex act on this jackpot-winning mother fucker.

Ryland knew he wasn't going to last very long as his knees were barely strong enough to keep him standing through this.

As Shay's tongue teased the outside skin of his hole and then plunged back inside of his tightness he felt Sadie furiously licking the sensitive spot just under the tip of his cock that she knew he loved, and as Shay's hands moved down to lightly massage his perineum and balls he knew he was in for a cumshot big enough to sink the Titanic.

The band played on though. He did his London wartime best to remain the soldier of hardness for as long as he could. This was the type of dual pleasure he might never be treated to in his sexual life again—he edged himself to that next orgasm with nothing but a Mr. Miyagi-like focus of all of the learned sexual expertise up to that point in his life.

His eyes drank in the sight of them both bobbing with their heads up against his front and his back. He put his hands on their soft heads to steady himself as he felt the silky conditioning of their manes while they mauled him. He was the king of the jungle in that moment and the females of his pack were so clearly in heat.

Eventually his dam would break though. When Sadie began to bob on his cock with the exact same pace that Shay was tongue-fucking his ass he could feel the earliest warning tingles of a gigantic orgasm swelling at the base of his well.

"I'm gonna cum sooooon..." he moaned and as he said this he felt Shay press her fingers against his perineum as she slid them further down towards his hole. Her tongue suddenly made room for her middle finger as she pressed it all the way into his ass and curled it up towards that magical male g-spot.

Ryland erupted into the back of Sadie's throat. He came and he came and he came.

He jizzed giant globs of cum like the last reserves of slushy goodness in an Icee cup. He filled his girlfriend's mouth with his musky seed as Shay lightly curled her finger in his anus—as her tongue continued to lick the outer rim of his hole—her face pressed tightly against his buns as she enjoyed rocking his preconceived notions.

Ryland's legs shook like buildings built before the invention of proper earthquake code. His eyes backflipped. The hair on his neck and arms stood to get away but were instead imprinted forever on his skin as the explosive energy passed by with a great, big atomic "MMMMMMM FUCCKKKGGGHHH!"

And then he was collapsing like a dying star system and the girls brought him down with his newly increased gravity and they let him fall to his back as they continued to milk his desert cactus dry.

Sadie pulled off of his cock and Shay took him into her mouth again as she reveled in the aftertaste of his salty delight. She rubbed his ore over her spit-covered face. Sadie kissed her cheeks and lips while shay did this and she tasted her boyfriend's funk on her best friend's features. It was all so depraved. They spiraled through this concupiscent finale with the exertion of the string section in a Bruckner symphony.

Ryland felt his cock becoming too sensitive to keep being sucked, but Shay held her mouth firmly to him as he shook below the girls as the tingling became too intense to fathom.

"I've died, "Ryland finally said as he finally stirred to some sort of a status quo minutes later. "I've died and I've visited all of the various religion's afterlifes and they're all different and they're all the same."

They all laughed at his stupefied thoughts as they tumbled out unrehearsed.

Sadie sat up from the group and looked over at the clock beside the bookshelf. It was three in the morning.

"You guys wanna take a shower?" She said.

The night wasn't over yet.

(To Be Continued?)