Office Feet Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so much better with my toes over your nose. Keep sniffing and don't touch your cock until I tell you to." It took everything I had in me not to reach down and pleasure myself. "I love the power my feet have over you. You're like putty in my hands. I bet you want to cum inside my shoe. And I just might let you." She smothered my nose so all I could smell were her toes.

After nearly a half-hour of sniffing her feet, she pulled them away and glanced down at the precum dripping from the head of my cock. "Awww, it's like your penis is shedding a tear," she said. Then she untied the nylon around my face and said, "Open." As I opened my mouth, she pulled out her balled up nylon that was soaked in my saliva. "You've done well today. The job is yours. And your first task is to tongue bathe my unwashed feet," she said as she wiggled her toes.

In that moment, there was no way I could resist her or her feet—I wasenslaved. She could've ordered me to jump out of a window for her and I would've done it.

"Now lie down on the floor so I can use your face as a footrest." I did as she commanded and looked up eagerly into her face. Then she slowly lowered her fragrant feet onto my face and used my nose as a foot massager. "Oh, that feels good." I continued sniffing her soft, wrinkled soles for another ten minutes. Then she planted her feet on the floor, picked up one of her shoes, and placed it over my mouth and nose. As I breathed deeply, she rubbed her feet on my hairy chest. "It's like I'm marking my territory."

She continued to rub her feet all over me and caressed my nipples with her toes. When she removed the shoe from my face, she said, "It's making me so wet knowing that you're completely helpless beneath me. I'm going to enjoy making you taste my reeking, smelly feet. Stick your tongue out. Let me see it." I stuck out my tongue and she proceeded to use it as her personal rag. As I licked her soles, the strong salty taste made me cringe a bit. But she continued rubbing her soles on my tongue while laughing at how obedient I was becoming.

"Savor every bit of sweat. That's it. Good boy. Now I want to see your tongue between my toes." As she spread her toes, I cleaned between them where all the grime was built up. My tongue slithered in and out of her toes like a pink snake. "Now open your mouth," she said with joy in her eye and I obeyed. At that moment, she stuffed her toes into my warm mouth so I could suck them clean. "Yes. Suck on those toes. Suck on my sweaty, nasty, dirty toes. But don't use your teeth! This goddess doesn't enjoy pain. And don't you dare chip my nail polish or you'll never taste these feet again."

After a few minutes, her tone changed momentarily and she sounded playful again. "You're such a naughty boy. I can't believe you're enjoying this!" I sucked each of her toes and cleaned them thoroughly. At one point she shoved one foot deep into my mouth and I started to gag. "Awww, am I hurting you?" she said with a loud laugh. "Get used to it. I want you to suffer for me." She gagged me a bit more and I felt like I was going to vomit. Then she pulled her foot out of my mouth and made me sniff her wet toes. For some reason, they smelled stronger than before, especially underneath them where all the scent was gathered. She proceeded to wipe her saliva covered feet on my face like it was a bath rug.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, Mrs. Sheridan."

"Call me Goddess."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Much better. Now turn over. Get on your knees and face me." As I followed her orders, I watched as she inspected her toes for any chips in her nail polish. Then she checked the bottoms of her feet to see how clean they were. "You certainly have skills. Maybe if you serve me well enough, I'll give you the privilege of worshiping something else," she said with a grin. "But for now, you only deserve my smelly feet. Now, I want to watch you jerk that cock. I'll even let you cum in my shoe if you're a good boy."

She picked up one of her shoes and set it down on the carpet in front of me. Then she picked up her other shoe and held it over my mouth and nose. "Well?" As I breathed deeply like her shoe was an oxygen mask, I rubbed my hand up and down my shaft. I continued building up speed while taking the musky aroma into my lungs. I moaned louder and louder until I shot a load into her shoe. I took a deep breath and she continued holding her other shoe to my face.

After a few moments, she pulled it away and set it down on the carpet. She rubbed my hair and said, "You've been such a good boy today. Now clean yourself up." She handed me one of her nylons which I used to clean up my mess. "I'll let you take these heels with you when you leave. As soon as you get home, I want you to film yourself masturbating into my other shoe. Then send me the footage so I can enjoy it. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"I'm going to test your limits by letting my feet marinate for a week or more," she said with a laugh. "Then I'm going to plastic wrap my feet to your face so my pungent odor is all you can smell. Just the thought of it is turning me on. And then, when I'm done torturing you, you're going to lick and suck my awful smelling feet until you cum. How's that sound, my little foot sniffing bitch?"

***

As soon as I stepped inside my apartment carrying Mrs. Sheridan's old shoes inside a shopping bag, I made my way over to my computer and sat down at my work desk. I pulled out the shoe (which hadn't been the one I nutted in) and set it down on top of my desk. Then I pulled out my phone and started recording video of her shoe. I continued filming as I picked up the shoe and brought it up to my face. I sniffed inside the insole and took in the aroma of leather mixed with sweat and foot odor. As my cock stiffened, I set her shoe back down on my desk. Then I set my phone down, unzipped my pants, and started stroking my cock. I filmed myself masturbating as I relived my foot worshiping session with Mrs. Sheridan and her powerful, stinky feet. As I stroked myself to the edge of pleasure, I grabbed Mrs. Sheridan's shoe and dropped down to the floor. I placed her shoe on the carpet in front of me. Then I filmed myself stroking my cock until I ejaculated into her shoe.

After cleaning myself up, I sent the video to Mrs. Sheridan and waited for a response, but she never sent a reply back.

***

During my first day of work, Mrs. Sheridan called me into her regular office. She was wearing a navy blue skirt suit and I was excited about what she'd have in store for me next.

"I had dinner arrangements planned for this evening, but my date had to cancel. So you'll be taking his place," she said.

"I would love to," I said.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. Now get back to work." I gave her a bit of puppy dog eyes and they seemed to have an effect on her. "Don't look at me that way. I'm very busy at the moment and I can't afford to be distracted," she said, looking above her glasses. Then she paused for a few moments and I was hoping she would give me a little play time, even if it was just a few minutes at her feet. "Okay, I'll let you have a little sniff, but that's all. No kissing or licking. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Now get down by my feet," she said. I dropped down to my knees and crawled over to her feet. I stared at her sexy nylon legs as she crossed her right leg over her left thigh. "These shoes are still new. But believe me; my feet areextra stinky today. I've gone more than a few days without washing them." Hearing her words made my cock jump. She took off her shoe and placed it on the floor. She wiggled her toes and caressed her nylon covered sole with her hand. Her feet were extremely smelly, but I couldn't resist them. "Now get your nose in there," she said as she traced her finger under her toes. As I leaned my face closer, she flexed her toes back and grabbed my hair. Then she pushed my face into her foot and scrunched her toes over my nose. I sniffed deeply and let my warm breath caress her slightly moist sole.

After a few minutes, she let go of my hair and put her shoe back on. "Now get back to work," she said and I gathered myself before I stepped out of her office, still in a daze.

After work, I chauffeured Mrs. Sheridan to a French bistro in the city.

Once inside, she spoke with the host and then a waiter showed us to our table that had a white tablecloth.

We sat down and Mrs. Sheridan asked, "What do think?"

"I like the ambiance," I said as I scanned my eyes around the dimly lit restaurant.

When the waiter came around she ordered a glass of white wine.

"He won't be drinking tonight," she said and the waiter smiled at me before he walked away. "Since you'll be serving me, I expect delightful company and stimulating conversation from you. So tell me a bit more about yourself. What are some of your interests?"

"Well, I love poetry and art history," I said.

"That's wonderful. I'm a bit of an art history nerd," she said as the waiter returned and poured her glass of wine. "Who are some of your favorite painters?" she asked.

"Van Gogh, Pollock, and Caravaggio to name a few."

"You would pick Caravaggio. He certainly painted a lot of feet," she said, taking a sip of her wine.

"That he did," I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Have you ever been to the Louvre?"

"I have. You?"

"Once. But there just wasn't enough time in my schedule to see everything I wanted to see. You need at least two days." At that moment, the waiter returned to bring us bread and complimentary liver mousse on toast.

"Thank you, so much. Everything looks delicious," Mrs. Sheridan said as the waiter walked away again.

"I still can't believe how all the artworks in the Louvre had to be evacuated during WWII," I said.

"I was just watching a documentary about this. How funny," she said.

"It's hard to imagine the—" At that moment, I could feel her foot rubbing against my leg. I paused mid-sentence and glanced over at her, and I noticed that she was biting her lip. Then she placed her foot on my thigh and began rubbing it. "It's hard to imagine theMona Lisa being placed in the back of an ambulance," I said as she placed her other foot in my crotch area and began rubbing my cock gently through my pants. "Everyone involved in that evacuation is a hero in my book." I tried stringing my words together coherently, but her teasing was making the task difficult. "May I?" I asked and she nodded her head knowing exactly what I was asking for.

As she took another sip of her wine, I reached down and gently caressed her nylon encased foot. Then I wrapped my hands around it and flashed her a smile. I pressed my thumbs into her sweaty sole and began working her arch. She continued rubbing my cock with her other foot and all I could think about was how smelly her feet had to be after a long day at the office. At that moment, she pulled her feet away as the waiter returned. And I watched as she reached into her purse, pulled out her reading glasses, and put them on.

"Are you ready to order?" the waiter asked with a smile.

"Yes," Mrs. Sheridan said as she picked up the menu. "I'll start off with the escargot as an appetizer."

"Very well," the waiter said. "And for your entrée?"

"I'll have the cassoulet," she said.

"Excellent choice," the waiter said.

Then Mrs. Sheridan glanced at me. "He's feeling a bit under the weather, so he'll stick to bread and water." At that moment, I brought my hand to my face and quickly sniffed my fingers and they only slightly smelled like Mrs. Sheridan's foot odor.

"Well, I hope you feel better soon, sir," the waiter said. And as he took our menus and walked away, I could feel Mrs. Sheridan's foot rubbing my crotch again.

"I can't believe you just did that. You're being a very naughty boy. Now, I have to punish you. But you'll probably enjoy it too much," she said and I began to feel nervous. She reached into her purse and pulled out her phone. She began texting someone and a few moments later, my phone buzzed in my pants pocket. So I pulled it out and was amused to see a new text message from Mrs. Sheridan that read: "I know how hard you are for my feet. You'd do anything to smell and taste them again."

"Yes," I texted her back.

"Yes, what?" she replied as she pressed her foot into my crotch.

"Yes, Goddess," I texted, thankful no one around us could know of our conversation.

"Now, your punishment is to walk to the men's restroom with a tent pitched in your pants. Understand?" she replied.

"Yes, Goddess," I texted as I started to sweat and squirm in my seat. There's no way, I thought.

"That's not all. Once in the restroom, I want you to remove your boxer-briefs and bring them back to me. Understand?" she replied.

"Yes, Goddess," I texted.

"You may go now and don't keep me waiting too long," she said and I glanced around nervously before standing up. And I could feel my cock bulging in my pants. I can't believe I'm doing this. As I walked through the restaurant, I held my hand up to my head and rubbed the top of my forehead. I could feel the eyes of the other patrons crawling over me and my embarrassment grew like a dry storm. I could hear laughter around me and I nearly bumped into one of the waiters. Once I reached the men's restroom, I was relieved to see only one other man inside, washing his hands at the sink.

"Ready for camping?" the man said as I glanced at him through the mirror. I hurried into one of the open stalls and shut the door behind me. I sat down on the lid of the toilet and quickly untied my shoes and removed them. Then I stood up, undid my belt, removed my pants, and slipped off my CK boxer-briefs. My cock was still hard, but not fully erect. I hurriedly put my clothes back on and stuffed my boxer-briefs inside my pants pocket. I took a deep breath before I opened the door and stepped out of the stall. I checked myself in the mirror as a different man was washing his hands next to me.

And as I started walking away, the man said, "Aren't you going to wash your hands?"

"Right," I said as I walked back to the sink and washed my hands. I then dried them off and stepped out of the restroom. I walked back nervously to our table and took my seat.

"What took you so long? I hope you weren't playing around in there."

"I wasn't, Goddess. I did exactly what you asked me to do."

"Well?" she asked as she held out her hand. Filled with embarrassment, I pulled out my boxer-briefs and handed them to her. Then I glanced around, hoping no one was watching us.

"Good boy. That was fun," she said with a grin as she tucked my boxer-briefs into her purse. "Now where were we?" At that moment, I could feel her foot rubbing my leg again. And she let out a giggle as she resumed teasing and probing my manhood through my pants. I scratched on the tablecloth and begged her with my eyes to stop. "Awww, is this too much for you? Good. But it's about to get harder for you."

I watched as she picked up her phone and shortly afterwards, my phone buzzed with a new message that read: "Unzip your pants and pull your cock out." I blinked a few times because I couldn't believe what I was reading. As I unzipped my pants, I looked into her devilish eyes. As soon as I whipped my hard cock out, I could feel her nylon toes stroking my shaft. And I felt a jolt of sensations every time she wiggled her toes and curled them over the head of my cock. She continued teasing me mercilessly as she sipped from her wine glass. But her teasing became almost unbearable for me when she began sliding her silky smooth sole back and forth over the sensitive head of my cock. She stopped abruptly when the waiter returned with her plate of escargot.

"Enjoy," the waiter said before he stepped away from our table. As Mrs. Sheridan enjoyed her appetizer, she once again resumed her teasing under the table. I felt her foot rubbing between my legs and it sent a wave of pleasure rippling up from my balls and through my pelvic area. I continued to sweat and squirm in my seat as she teased the tip of my cock with her toes, which were well lubricated with my precum. When she finished her meal, she drank more of her wine and I could feel her other foot joining in on the action. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as she used both of her feet to stroke my manhood. Feeling the sensation of nylon on my bare skin made me want to erupt on her talented toes.

"You really have to try the escargot sometime," Mrs. Sheridan said as she teased and caressed my shaft until my cock was throbbing for release. And I could tell that she was enjoying every moment watching me squirm.

After dinner, I drove her back to our office building and I followed her up to her office.

"If you want these feet, you're going to have to suffer for me. Now kneel before me in a position of worship. Then place your hands on the floor, straight out in front of you." I looked into her eyes and obeyed her command. I sat on my heels, bent forward, and lowered my head. As I placed my hands on the floor, she said, "Good." I stayed in that position as she stepped on my hands. And I bit my lip and shut my eyes tightly as she crushed my fingers like they were cigarette butts under her shoes. When she stepped away, she said, "Remove your clothes." I pushed myself up so I was sitting on my knees. I undid my tie, pulled it off, and tossed it aside. I removed my shoes next and peeled my dress socks off and stuffed them inside my shoes. She watched me intently as I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off.

When I undid my belt, she took it from me and placed it on top of her desk. I removed my pants and remembered that she still had my CK boxer-briefs in her possession. She scrutinized my naked body as I looked into her eyes and waited for her next command. "Get down flat on the floor, stomach first."

"Yes, Goddess," I said as I took my place on the carpet floor.

"I should stomp the shit out of you," she said and the thought made my ass clench. At that moment, she sat on her the edge of her desk and I could feel her heels digging into my bare back like she was trying to pierce through my flesh. "How does that feel?" I grunted from the pain and she laughed hard. "I'm going to have so much fun with you." She continued digging her heels into my back until she became bored. Then she stood up and said, "Now turn over."

"Yes, Goddess," I said. I turned over and looked up into her sadistic, but sensual face.

"Suck on my heel," she said as her shoe hovered over my face. And as I opened my parted my lips, she shoved her heel into my mouth. My lips wrapped around it and I worked it up and down with my lips and tongue. "That's it. Suck it. Suck it like a cock." The situation became that much more humiliating for me when I imagined her heel as an erect penis in my mouth. "You like sucking on things, don't you?"

When she finally pulled her heel out of my mouth, I watched helplessly as she stood with her full weight on my chest with her heels digging into my nipples. And the pain was almost too much for me. With one heel digging into my nipple, she shoved her other heel into my mouth for me to suck.

"Now lick the bottom," she said and I reluctantly stuck out my tongue and licked the bottom of her shoe. The taste of dirt filled my mouth and I tried not to swallow. After licking her sole clean, she pulled her foot away and stood on top of me some more. She trampled me all over me and even stepped on my head. When my body was covered in high heel indentations, she stepped off of me and ordered me to get to my feet. "Now bend over my desk. You deserve a spanking for your behavior at the restaurant earlier."

"Yes, Goddess." As I bent over her desk, she slipped her shoe off and tied it over my face. I breathed in the strong leather smell with a hint of sweaty feet. As I sniffed her shoe, she picked up my belt and I could feel her rubbing her hand over my ass cheeks. Then she gave me a few hard barehanded spankings that only stung slightly.