Office Feet Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a cute butt. But it needs more marks," she said as she spanked me hard with my own belt. And I could feel the sting of leather radiating on my skin. She landed blows repeatedly on my ass cheeks until it was red and warm. She continued to caresses my ass and even pounded it with punches. Then she continued spanking me harder than before. "I think you're enjoying this," she said as I moaned from her blows. "I think I've found a new pain slut." She gave me more barehanded spankings and pressed her hands to my cheeks to feel their warmness. As she rubbed my back and shoulder, she said, "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Goddess." She set my belt down on top of her desk. Then she removed my muzzle and stroked my cheek.

"Now get down on your knees and kiss my shoes." I quickly dropped to my knees and began planting kisses on her shoe tips. "The air smells better now after that spanking. Look at your ass, it's my favorite color: submissive red." Having a warm, red ass made me feel even more submissive to Mrs. Sheridan. And I was prepared to do anything to sniff and suck on her feet again. She sat down in her chair and said, "Now take your place under my feet so I could use your face as a footrest." I quickly flopped over like a loyal dog and waited in eager anticipation as she slipped off her shoes and my nose was greeted by the strong aroma of her nylon feet.

She rubbed her right foot up and down her other ankle and my mouth started to water. "I bet the sound of my nylons rubbing together makes you weak. But I know the smell makes you even weaker." At that moment, she placed her warm, moist soles on my face and wiggled her toes. I took a deep breath and inhaled as she wiped their sweat off on my skin, and my dick instantly became hard. "Wow, it's getting so stinky in here! But this is your dream, isn't it? To inhale the stench of my unwashed feet. I bet you could die a happy foot bitch with my feet stuck to your face. Keep sniffing, but no licking. I want the smell to last."

After twenty minutes of her aroma therapy, she stretched out her legs and sat on my face. With my nose smothered in her skirted ass, she began rubbing my manhood with both of her feet. "I want you hard as a statue when I'm finished with you." She continually lifted and lowered her ass on my face while working my shaft with her nylon toes.

"May I lick your soles, Goddess?"

"No," she said as she got off of me and sat back down in her chair. "Now get to your knees and face me." I turned over and got on my knees and waited for her next command. "Remove my stockings."

"Yes, Goddess." I slowly removed her stockings and set them neatly aside. Then I rested my hands on my thighs as stared at her beautiful bare feet with freshly painted toes that looked like cherries ready to be sucked off a sundae. As she raised her legs and held them in the air, I admired her high arches and soft looking soles. "Bring your face here," she said so I moved in closer to her. At that moment, she planted her warm, fragrant soles on my face and I sniffed them hard. "I love feeling your warm breath on my toes." With my face covered by her superior feet, she picked up a roll of plastic wrap and began wrapping her feet so they were secured tightly over my face. All I could breathe was her stinky feet and I immediately entered a state of euphoria. "My feet are becoming so sweaty. I bet you can't wait to lick my soles."

"Yes, please," I said as I inhaled deeply and my cock was throbbing with pleasure.

"I can barely stand my own stench," she said. "Good thing I have you here to lick the smell away like a filthy dog."

After ten minutes, she slipped her feet out of the plastic wrap and she inspected her soles which were red and sticky with sweat. "Lick my soles," she said and I leaned my head forward and tried to lick her feet through the plastic wrap. She laughed at how ridiculous I looked and her laughter seemed to make my cock even harder. I was still drowning in her foot sweat as she rubbed her feet all over my plastic wrapped face. "Look at you struggling to get a taste. You're such a naughty foot slut. Go ahead, lick the plastic." As I stuck my tongue out, I only picked up a subtle taste of sweat and I desperately needed more.

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please remove the plastic."

"Will you promise to be a good boy?"

"Yes, I promise. Please." As I pleaded for her to remove the plastic wrap, I could feel her caressing my hair with her toes.

"I think I'm going to torture you a bit more." She reached over and pulled down on the plastic wrapped around my face, so my nose was free, but my mouth was still covered in plastic. "There. Much better." Then I watched as she placed her knees on the seat of her chair so her back was facing me. My eyes wandered over her curvy, tight-skirted ass, and my mouth began to salivate as I stared at her gorgeous sweaty soles and tempting toes. Her soles were flawlessly shaped and they looked like little pillows for me to rest my face on. I adored the combination of her soft soles and pungent foot odor. And it was clear to see that her feet had an emotional power over me. I began panting for her feet and my cock and balls were aching for release. "Now crawl to me and bury your face in my sweaty soles."

"Thank you, Goddess," I said as I crawled over to her chair, with my mouth still wrapped in plastic, and buried my nose between her vinegary toes. As I inhaled deeply, I moaned from the intense pleasure. She turned her head to watch me with her left hand on her hip.

"How do they smell?"

"They smell divine, Goddess. I wish I could breathe it in forever," I said as I nuzzled my nose in her toes and she giggled.

"That's it. Sniff up all that sweat for me. Good boy." I sniffed the balls of her feet and the under part of each of her toes.

After ten minutes of bliss sniffing her feet, she told me to stop. "Remove the plastic from your face. You look like a fool." I happily ripped off the plastic wrap from my face and tossed it aside. I was still panting for her feet when she said, "Stick out your to tongue. Let me see it." I stuck out my tongue and looked up into her eyes. "Now beg."

"Please, Goddess," I said with my tongue sticking out of my mouth. And it made feel like a complete idiot. Seeing my pathetic begging made her laugh harder than before. "Please, Goddess. Please."

"Alright, alright. Now lick my soles," she said as she pointed down at her feet.

"Thank you," I said as I began lapping her sweaty soles. They tasted saltier than before, but I continued licking them with my wet, hungry tongue like they were plates of food that needed to be cleaned.

"Who needs Odor-Eaters when I have you here to lick the smell away," Mrs. Sheridan said. "This is where you belong. This is where every man belongs: on his knees, tongue bathing my smelly, nasty, unwashed feet. Now clean my toes and get your tongue between them. I'm sure you're still hungry since you haven't eaten dinner yet. Poor thing! You can make a meal of my toe jam," she said with a laugh. At that moment, I took her left foot into my mouth and sucked on her toes slowly so I could savor the strong, salty taste. She moaned as my tongue swirled around them inside my mouth. "Such a big mouth you have," she said when I took all five of her toes into my warm mouth at once. And I could feel the passion burning inside me as her toes melted in my mouth.

When I sensed that her other foot was starting to get jealous, I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking her ripe, juicy toes. She moaned louder as I worked them over with my tongue like I'd done with her other toes. And I made sure to stuff all of her toes into my mouth so I could properly tongue bathe them.

When I pulled my mouth away from her toes, she wiggled them and I proceeded to take both of her big toes into my mouth at the same time. This seemed to please her so I worked them up and down with my lips and tongue. I made sure not to use my teeth as I sucked on her big toes. Then I moved on to sucking each of her toes individually. I started with her left pinky toe. I wrapped my lips around it and worked it with my tongue. My lips smacked against her toes as I took each one into my mouth. When I'd reached the pinky toe on her right foot, I began snaking my tongue between her toes. I parted each one, making sure to do a thorough job of cleaning out all the built up sweat and grime.

After losing track of time and space, I continued tongue bathing her toes and lapping her soles until they were spotlessly clean. "I've never had my feet worked over like that, especially not in the condition they were in. Most footboys will beg for my feet and ask me to get them as smelly as possible. But as soon as they get a whiff of them, they run for the hills! Then you have some footboys who will only serve pristine, fresh out of the shower feet. No, I enjoy the rush of power I feel having a man like you begging to smell and taste my awful smelling feet."

"It's an honor my Goddess," I said as I sat back on my knees. "I'll worship your feet in any condition."

"I think we should finish what we started at the restaurant," she said as she turned around in her chair and sat down properly. "Lie down," she said. As I followed her command, I watched as she picked up one of her stockings and slowly put it on. Then she picked up her other stocking, rolled it up with her hands, and placed it over my hard, erect cock. And I watched as she pulled it tightly and secured it over my shaft like it was a condom. At that moment, she leaned back and began rubbing my thigh with her nylon covered foot. With her bare left foot, she began teasing my dick with her toes as it moved around. As she stroked my shaft between her feet, I immediately felt like I was going to blow my load. I moaned and bit my lip. Then I began breathing harder and sweating profusely.

As she slid her nylon toes around the head of my cock, the sensation drove me insane and I could barely take it anymore. As she gripped her toes around my cock, she began stroking it firmly up and down. She bit her lip as she continued to stroke my shaft with her soles. At one point she squeezed my dick and pulled on it a bit. Then she began stroking my shaft harder and faster. Up and down. Up and down. I moaned even louder as the pressure built up inside my balls.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Not yet," Mrs. Sheridan said. She stroked my manhood faster and faster like she was trying to start a fire. When I couldn't take it anymore, I erupted with pleasure and my cum oozed out through the nylon covering my cock head. She smiled and bit her lip as she gently stroked my shaft some more and rubbed my cum between her toes. "Good boy." I took a deep breath and watched as she removed the cum soaked nylon from my cock and held it up so I could see it dripping. Then she did something I wasn't expecting: she proceeded to slowly put the stocking back on her bare foot. "Sit up and get on your knees," she said and I obeyed. She wiggled her cum covered toes incased in nylon and I immediately started to cringe from the smell. "I've fed you my toe jam. Now I think it's time for dessert." No, I can't. Please don't make me, I thought.

As I begged her with my eyes to spare me the humiliation, she wiggled her toes some more just to tease me. "Open up," she said and I hesitated. "Open up. You need to clean up your mess." I glanced at her face and her fiery eyes, like blue flames, told me that she was not playing around. "My smelly feet aren't enough. I need this to be almost unbearable for you. Now open your mouth. I won't tell you a third time." As I stared at her nylon foot, I lowered my head and somehow forced my lips to part. At that moment, I felt her cum covered toes enter my mouth and the bitter taste made me gag. She let out a hysterical laugh and said, "Look at you, making faces. This must be so degrading for you." I'd never tasted my own cum before, but doing it to please Mrs. Sheridan made feel more submissive than I've ever felt in my life.

As revolting as the task was for me, I still wanted to do a good job for her. So I sucked all my cum off of her toes and licked them as best I could.

When I was finished, she said, "Good boy! Oh, you're making me so proud to have you as my footboy. Now put my shoes back on for me." After placing her shoes back on her feet, she said, "Now clean yourself up and get dressed." I followed her commands and after cleaning myself off and putting on my clothes, she grabbed one of my ass cheeks and squeezed it like a loaf of bread. "You've been such a good boy for me, I just might let you come home with me and stay the night at my place. How does that sound?"

"I'd be honored to," I said.

***

When we arrived at Mrs. Sheridan's house, she led me into the minimalist kitchen and told me to have a seat at the table. My mouth was still tired from worshiping her feet and my stomach was starting to growl.

"You're welcome to eat my leftovers," she said as she placed her takeout bag from the bistro on top of the table. Then she grabbed a glass down from one of the cabinets and poured me a glass of water. As she walked around, the sound of her heels clacking on the floor was like a metronome. "I bet you're thirsty from licking my feet. Here," she said as she handed me the glass of water.

"Thank you," I said as I took a drink.

"Enjoy what's left of my food while I go shower up," she said before she walked away. I quickly opened the bag and helped myself to her leftover cassoulet which was delicious. Almost a half-hour later, she returned to the kitchen wearing a red chemise and slippers. "I'm ready for bed," she said as she flicked her still wet hair. "Come with me." I wiped my mouth with a napkin and took one last drink of my water before standing up, and following Mrs. Sheridan to her bedroom.

Once we stepped inside, she slipped off her slippers and removed her chemise and let it fall to the carpet. My eyes walked over her fit body. And the dim light in the room seemed to cling to her power. As she climbed into the bed, she wiggled her toes at me from under the sheets. "Your last task for the day is to rub my feet," she said and I climbed onto the bed with her. And for the rest of the night I massaged her freshly showered feet until she fell asleep.

That night I had the privilege of sleeping at her feet and it filled my heart with joy. Throughout the night, she moved around and frequently rubbed her soles in my face. They were no longer smelly and her toes only smelled of soap, but it was still a turn on for me being smothered by her soft, pristine feet.

I woke up the next morning with a mouthful of Mrs. Sheridan's toes. And I sucked them passionately until she pulled her foot out of my mouth. When I opened it again, she fed me the toes from her other foot.

"I'm going to put that tongue to good use today," she said as she pulled her other foot out of my mouth. "I know how you feel about my exquisite feet. But how do you feel about my ass?" she asked as she bent her knee towards her and rubbed on her round cheek.

"It's glorious, Goddess," I said.

"Have you ever tasted a woman's ass before?"

"No, Goddess. I haven't."

"Then today is the perfect day to try," she said as she crawled backwards slowly and positioned her large ass in my face. She spread her cheeks a bit and said, "How does it look?"

"Delicious," I said as I stared at her glorious asshole.

"Don't stick your tongue out until I tell you to. I want you to inhale my ass first," she said. Then she sat on my face so my nose was buried between her cheeks. And she moaned slightly as she wiggled her ass so my nose could get in deeper. I took deep whiffs of her asshole and took in her scent. As she lifted her ass off my face, she said, "So how does it smell?"

"Divine," I said.

"Good." Then she bounced her ass up and down as her cheeks slapped against my face. I continued sniffing her asshole until she stopped bouncing. "Let's see how long you can hold your breath," she said as she sat on my face so all I could breathe was her ass. I held my breath for as long as I could before I began struggling for air. "Awww, can't breathe?" When she lifted her ass off my face, she said, "You can do better than that." I stared at her asshole and took in deep breaths.

"Please," I said.

"What? You need a breather? Too bad!" she said as she lowered her ass down on my face again. I held my breath for as long as I could until I felt like I was going to pass out. When she lifted her ass off my face again, she said, "You're going to have to work on your breath control, slave." Then she spread her ass cheeks and said, "Now clean my ass." At that moment, I probed her asshole with my tongue and she started to moan. "That's it. Taste my asshole." I slid my tongue deeper inside her and continued probing for her pleasure until she smothered my face again like she was trying to suffocate me. My face began turning red as I struggled to breathe. When she lifted her ass off my face, she spread her cheeks and said, "Sniff my asshole." I didn't hesitate to nuzzle my nose in her brown rosebud as I sniffed it with my eyes closed. "You like this, don't you? Keep sniffing. Get used to that scent because next time, you'll be tasting my dirty asshole. Now lick my ass clean." I proceeded to lick between her crack until it was glistening wet with my saliva.

After a few minutes, she said, "That's enough. It's time for me to wash up." I watched as she climbed out of bed and I did the same. "I need you to make me some coffee. I like mine black with a teaspoon of sugar."

"Yes, Goddess," I said as I picked up my clothes.

"Leave your clothes here," she said. I put my clothes back down and made my way to the kitchen. I prepared her coffee and waited in anticipation for her. Twenty minutes later, she walked into the kitchen wearing her red chemise and slippers. I handed her the cup of coffee I'd made for her, just as she liked it. Then she sat down at the table, put on her reading glasses, picked up a newspaper, and began reading. After a few moments, she looked at me above her glasses and said, "Make yourself useful under my feet." I thought for a couple of moments before I got under the table and let her use my face as a footrest. As she continued reading, she massaged her toes and the balls of her feet on my nose.

When her phone buzzed, I could hear her pick it up. "Hi, Brian. It's so good to hear from you! I'm so exciting for our date and I can't wait to see you on the dance floor. Those photos you sent me, wow. Who knew you were hiding all that under your clothes?...what'll I be wearing? You'll have to wait and see...no problem. See you tonight, handsome. Talk to you later. Bye." When she finished her coffee, she ordered me to get to my feet. Then she handed me her mug for me to place in the sink. "You look so cute and vulnerable right now," she said. "I love it. Now be a good boy and do the dishes. And when you're finished, I need you to clean up the kitchen." As soon as she walked away, I got to work doing the dishes.

When I finished washing and drying them, I scrubbed the counters and did the same with the floors. Mrs. Sheridan returned a half-hour later wearing a leather pencil skirt and a white blouse. "I'm going out to lunch with some friends of mine," she said. "You've been a very good boy. Keep it up. While I'm away, I need you to clean my shoe collection, but don't you dare use your tongue! I'll do an inspection as soon as I return, and if I find one speck of saliva on any of my shoes, you'll be punished severely. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

Then she left me alone to complete my task. She seemed to have a countless number of shoes in various shapes and colors. Some of them smelled like leather and perfume, and others carried the strong aroma I'd come to associate with her beautiful feet. I indulged myself a bit to a buffet of shoes to sniff. But I couldn't carry on that way for too long or else I'd never get my task done. I spent hours working hard to clean her shoe collection, but I enjoyed every minute of it.