Office Feet Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned home six hours later, she inspected my work carefully as I watched nervously.

"My shoes are immaculate and not a single speck of saliva on them. I'm impressed! I know it must've been torture for you handling all those beautiful shoes and not being able to lick them," she said as she rubbed my hair. "You have a little twinkle in your eye. Did you sniff my shoes while I was gone? Be honest with me."

I lowered my head and said, "I did, Goddess."

"Naughty boy," she said as she pinched my nipple hard. "I won't punish you too much because you did such a good job completing your tasks. Now I just want to relax," she said as she sat down on the black leather couch. She picked up a copy ofDelta of Venus from the end table and said, "Take your position as my footstool, slave." I quickly obeyed her command and made myself into a piece of human furniture for her. Then she rested her feet on my back with her shoes still on. I held my position without moving a muscle as she read for a couple of hours.

By the time she was finished, my knees and arms were aching. "I'm going to take a nap now. I'll let you put on your underwear so you can relax a bit too. Feel free to grab a bottled water from the fridge. I'll leave out some snacks for you to eat. Goddess Sheridan needs a break," she said as she patted me on the back before retiring to her bedroom. She returned twenty minutes later and handed me my CK boxer-briefs. "Almost forgot about these." I chilled out for a couple of hours as she rested. When she finally woke up, we chatted a bit on the couch as she allowed me to rub her feet for close to an hour.

Later that evening, she got herself ready to go out on a date. I was admittedly jealous over the situation, but I'd agreed to be her submissive footboy: not her boyfriend. So I had to put my feelings aside in order to make room for my devotion to her.

"Where are you going out?" I asked.

"Dinner, then salsa dancing," she said and I immediately thought about how sweaty her feet would be when she returned home. "Make yourself at home while I'm out. Feel free to watch TV or grab a book to read. Also, take this," she said as she handed me a black Moleskine notebook. "This is your foot sub journal. I want you write down your thoughts and feelings after every session we have together. Think of it as your 'safe space.' I'll review the contents of your journal on a weekly basis. But I'll never punish you for anything you've written. If there's something you feel like communicating to me, but can't bring it up in conversation, write it down here. Understand?"

"Yes."

"You can start now, if you'd like," she said. "On second thought, that'll be your new task. I want you to write five hundred words in your journal before I get back. If you complete your task, I'll give you a special treat tonight. How's that sound?"

Time seemed to slow to crawl as I waited for Mrs. Sheridan to return home. After completing my journal task, I took a quick nap and then watched some TV.

When she returned home later that night, she seemed exhausted, but still full of energy.

"How did you do?" she asked as she picked up my journal, slipped off the elastic band on the cover, and skimmed through my writing. "I'm too lazy to count, but it looks like you've completed your task. Good boy. Did you miss me while I was gone?"

"Dearly, Goddess," I said.

"Awww, I missed you too my precious footboy," she said. "My feet are sore, sweaty, and smelly. Let's go to the bedroom so I can give you your treat," she said and I happily followed her into her bedroom. "I still have to punish you for admitting to sniffing my shoes without my permission. Take off your boxer-briefs," she said and I obeyed. "Now get on top of the bed." As I climbed on top of the bed, I watched as she grabbed some bundles of rope from one of her dresser drawers. "We're going to try something a little different tonight," she said.

I didn't put up a fight as she tied me spread eagle to the bed and put her feet up near my head. She was wearing shoes with smaller heels and suede bottoms. "You're not going anywhere now," she said. "I've been dancing all night in these shoes and I know that makes you excited to hear. I couldn't wait to get home to play with my new foot slut," she said as she tickled my abs and giggled. "While I enjoyed dancing, my date was a total bore. He had the personality of a doorknob with nothing intelligent to say. On the cab ride home, I tried to get him to rub my feet, but he refused. You should've seen the look on his face. Just the thought of touching my feet filled him with disgust. And it made me appreciate you that much more. You are a handsome, intelligent man and yet you endure pain and humiliation to please me. Not only do you adore my pungent, smelly feet, you worship them. You crave my foot odor and it makes me wet," she said. "How does it feel to be at my mercy?" She tickled my balls and smacked them a couple of times.

With some more rope, she tied my cock and balls tightly. And as she tugged on the rope, I squirmed beneath her. "Awww, am I hurting you? Maybe this will help," she said as she shoved her feet in my face. As I inhaled their aroma, she pulled harder on the rope, increasing my pain. I moaned and grunted from the mix of pleasure and pain. I began breathing harder and sweating profusely.

She tortured my cock and balls for nearly an hour as she submerged me in her foot funk. "I think I've tortured you enough, slave," she said as she proceeded to untie the rope around my clock and balls. Relieved, I took a deep breath with her feet still smothering my face. As I sniffed her toes, she spit a few times and let her saliva drip over my hard cock. Then she began jerking it with one hand, and with her other hand, she squeezed my balls until I thought I was going to burst from the built up pressure.

"Please," I said as she stroked my shaft harder and faster.

"Don't cum until I say so," she said. "Keep sniffing, slave." As she slowed down the rhythm of her stroking, I sniffed her feet harder. As my excitement calmed down a bit, she took a short break. After a couple of minutes, she began stroking my shaft harder and faster until I was on the edge again.

"Please," I said as I squirmed and gripped the bed sheets tightly. I took short breaths, smelling nothing but her feet, and my penis was pulsing with pleasure.

"Not yet," she said. "You can last longer." As she slowed down her rhythm, she licked her finger and tickled the head of my cock. Then she pinched it and began stroking my shaft. She changed positions and mounted me so I could see her gorgeous ass with her feet in my face. I sniffed the tops of her toes before she ordered me to suck them. As soon as I took them into my mouth, the strong flavor combined with the friction of her jerking me, nearly made me lose it.

When she released my cock, she slapped my balls a few times before turning over and shoving her soles back in my face. In a state of electric frenzy, I licked her feet and tasted her sweat. She jerked me harder and faster until I was on the verge of erupting. As I raised my head, she pushed it back down with her feet. "Go ahead, cum," she said. "Cum for me you dirty foot slut." I moaned as she brought me to the edge, but this time I couldn't hold back any longer. My toes curled as I spewed warm cum all over my crotch and lower abs. As my breathing slowed down, she continued making me sniff her feet and toes. And I felt like I needed a cigarette after receiving the milking of my life.

I spent the rest of the night massaging her feet until she fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to find that Mrs. Sheridan wasn't in bed. At that moment, she stepped out of the bathroom in running shorts and a top. "I'm going out for a run. Then I have some errands to take care of. Since the kitchen is still clean from yesterday, you can straighten out the living room while I'm gone."

"Yes, Goddess."

When Mrs. Sheridan returned home five hours later, she looked exhausted and her skin appeared sticky with sweat. "In the living room, now," she said with her hands on her hips. I followed her into the living and watched as she remained standing and wiped her forehead with her towel. "I take good care of my body and I expect my subs to do the same. Don't you want to look fit and sexy for me?"

"Yes, Goddess. I do"

"Of course you do. Now give me fifty push-ups in a row without stopping."

"Yes, Goddess," I said. Then I got in position on the floor and proceeded to knockout fifty push-ups as she rested her foot on my back.

"Good. That's good," she said as she sat down on the couch and took a drink of her water bottle. "My feet are so hot. I need you to cool them off. Now get down on the floor and remove my shoes," she said and I quickly took my place at her feet. I untied one of her worn looking running shoes and removed it from her foot, and I immediately caught a whiff of her feet. I set her shoe down, untied her other shoe, removed it, and set it down next to the other one. As I stared at her socks, she said, "I bet you can't wait to smell my socks. Don't worry, you'll get your chance. But first, I want you to bring your nose here," she said as she raised her left arm behind her head, revealing her sweaty armpit for me to see.

I sat up like a dog awaiting a treat and moved in closer. When my face was inches away from her pit, she said, "I didn't put on deodorant this morning. Can you tell?" Then she let out a laugh. "Go on. Sniff. Sniff my sweaty pit," she said as I buried my face in her pit and took a deep breath. I sniffed all around it, taking in her stink. "That's it. Now lick." I stuck out my tongue and lapped her pit. And it made me feel tingly and submissive. I licked up all her sweat and savored the salty taste. She moaned slightly as I continued to lick and suck on her pit. "Now the other one," she said so I changed positions and began cleaning out her other sweaty pit with my tongue. "You're good at this," she said as I licked around her underarm and sniffed her pit some more.

After a few minutes, she said, "Okay, that's enough. Now get down." I sat back on my knees and I watched as she picked up one her shoes and covered my face with it. The musky smell of dirt and foot sweat was overwhelming. "These are much smellier than my heels, aren't they?" I was too busy sniffing to respond to her. "Now I want you to lick the insole." As I stuck out my tongue, I could taste how dirty her insole was. "I should tie my shoe around your face and make you sniff it all day," she said. After a few minutes, she pulled her shoe away from my face and grabbed my chin. "Open your mouth," she said and I obeyed. At that moment, she spit and let her saliva drip into my open mouth. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Goddess." As I swallowed her spit, I watched as she peeled off one of her socks.

"Hold this," she said as I opened my mouth and she stuffed her sweaty sock inside for me to suck on. "You're going to wash my socks before they go in the laundry. Now look at my foot," she said and my eyes wandered down to her red-painted toes. She rotated her foot in a hypnotizing motion and wiggled her toes to tease me. "Your cock is already dripping with excitement. I know how badly you want to sniff my foot. Look how pretty my toes look. Aren't they perfect?" I nodded my head. "Yes. Now sniff that foot," she said and I happily lowered my head and nuzzled my nose against the top of her foot with my mouth still gagged with her sock. Then she flexed her foot back so I could get a clear view of the sweaty bottom of her foot. I immediately buried my nose between her warm, vinegary toes. The smell was intoxicating and I almost rolled my eyes back in pleasure. I was quickly being conditioned to associate my pleasure with the aroma of her stinky feet. "And he's gone!" she said with a laugh. "I bet I could make you cum just from sniffing my sweaty toes."

I sniffed her foot up and down and explored every crevice with my nose. With my eyes closed, I breathed in her essence and felt intense joy taking in her pheromones.

"That's a good foot sniffer. Now open your mouth." As I opened my mouth, she pulled out her sock that was soaked in my saliva. "Take off my other sock using only your teeth." I bent my head down as she raised her foot, and I peeled her other sock off with my teeth. "Now sniff my foot," she said and I began sniffing the top of it with her sock hanging out of my mouth. When she flexed her foot back, I sniffed the sole of her foot and nuzzled my nose in her toes. For some reason, her left foot smelled much stronger than her right foot.

After a couple of minutes of stinky bliss, she told me to get under her feet. With my back on the hardwood floor and my face looking up at her with a view of her pink, sticky soles, she reached down and made sure that her sock was properly stuffed inside my mouth. Then she proceeded to rub her stinky, hot, sweaty feet all over my face and it drove me insane.

"Sniff harder. I want my foot stink permeating into your nostrils. That's it. Take in your goddess' foot stink." I sniffed her arches as she gripped my face with them like they were hands. She pinched my nose and forced me to sniff her toes. I practically melted into the floor as she smothered me.

After twenty minutes, she moved her sticky soles away from my face and repositioned herself so her feet were dangling off the edge of the couch. Then she snapped her fingers and pointed towards her feet. She watched as I crawled over to them and waited for her command to get to work on her feet. "Clean my soles, slave."

"Yes, Goddess."

My dick was throbbing as I lapped her hot, sweaty soles. As I tongue bathed her feet, she picked up her phone and started texting with someone. I continued to massage her arches with my tongue and licked her feet until the bottoms were properly lathered in my saliva. "Now my toes," she said and I opened my mouth wide and took her stinky toes into my mouth and the taste was orgasmic. I sucked her toes slowly, making sure not to chip her polish on my teeth. With her toes wet from my saliva, I buried my nose between them and sniffed them. I wanted desperately to shoot my load on her toes, but I didn't want to have taste my cum again. I took her toes into my mouth again and sucked them as I massaged her feet with my hands. "That's it. Use all of you to serve me."

After five minutes, she said, "I don't want this to end just yet. But I have to shower because I'm all sticky and gross. Let's go to the bedroom," she said. As she got up off the couch, I crawled behind her and followed her into her bedroom. Then I sat and watched as she stripped off her sweaty running shorts and top. She ordered me into the bathroom where she removed her bra and underwear. I couldn't help staring at her perfect toes as she turned on the shower (with a frameless glass door). She then picked up her panties, stuffed them in my mouth, and said, "Hold these." I watched as she stepped into the shower and began washing her hair. As I sucked on her sweat, I admired her mature, voluptuous body, and my mouth was aching to worship it. Her perky round tits were works of art, just like her goddess feet.

As the water washed over her, she called me over with her finger. "Get in here and finish worshiping my feet," she said. I opened my mouth and she pulled out her panties. Then I stepped into the shower with her and dropped to my knees. She leaned back against the corner, raised her foot to my face, and I took it into my mouth. She rubbed her shaved and wet pussy as I sucked her wet toes, and I could feel the water cleansing me as I closed my eyes. When she pulled her foot away from me, she lifted her other foot and I began rubbing it and sucking on her toes at the same time.

After five minutes of worshiping her feet, she finished lathering and scrubbing her body before she shut off the shower. We dried ourselves off, then she ordered me away and I waited on my knees in the bedroom for her. Shortly after, she stepped out of the bathroom (with a towel wrapped around her chest), picked up her laptop, and sat down on the bed. She then flipped her laptop open and began typing. "I'm not going to let you cum for some time. So you'll have to just tough things out during the drought. I've let you indulge in your fetish so I could assess your foot worshiping skills. Now, we'll begin the next phase of your training. I've just ordered a new CB-6000 chastity device to control your orgasms. If you want to sniff and suck my feet again, you'll have to agree to put your cock in a cage for me. Or else, you'll only have limited access to my feet. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Think long and hard about this, toeboy," she said with a wicked grin as she propped her bare feet up on the bed. "Now get a good look at these smooth, pink soles because you'll be dreaming about them for days until the next time I see you." My eyes stuck to the bottoms of her feet like suction cups. As she wiggled her toes, my mouth began to water a little. "Now get dressed and I'll walk you to the door. As soon as the CB-6000 arrives, I'll let you know. I'm sure you'll have made a decision by then."