Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 04

Story Info
A realisation that life is not simple for a beautiful woman.
14.5k words
4.55
9.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation (4 of 5) of a story. It is a story over Carol and Sam's honeymoon at a clothing optional resort in the Bahamas when several events occur. It is a story about why people do things rather than a deep involvement with a series of sexual activities. Many of the questions that have been on Carol's mind are answered in one fashion or another, but as always there will be new ones that come to the fore. Life is not meant to be simple after all? We do not have the same life events as every other couple and neither should we desire or be judgmental over that situation. The mistakes we make earlier in life are part of our being and they do influence us in later life; we just have to do our best to ensure those mistakes are recoverable and do not so impact us that we are not the same person afterwards in a negative context. Neither Carol or Sam are perfect and their choices are those of the in-experienced.

I will write further on the Characters here, but only if readers ask that I do same. There many very interesting matters that Carol and Sam will need to deal with when they return home, including the new business brother Jeff wants Carol to be part of in the near future.

Strongly encourage feedback that is designed to be helpful.

The story continues from Part 3. Carol and Helen are conversing.

The Helen Conversation

Helen in her very abrupt style of administrative dominance informed Carol of a few useful bits of information.

The group never provided any details to other members of their city of residence, their businesses or employments, their home phone numbers or anything to do with their families. They did exchange mobile cell phone numbers and email addresses, but only to facilitate future meetings they arranged twice a year, usually in the Bahamas or in Canada.

The last two bits of conversation were eye openers for Carol.

Helen: Thanks for your contact details. Your personal email address includes the name DeCrespigny. We had a male and his partner here some months back that had the same name. Memory is that his name was Jeff and his lady was Maria. That name is so unusual that I thought that may be a relative (said without it being a question).

The matter of which you should be aware, Amy from loose cell phone conversations I have overheard, runs several businesses under franchises in the North East. My guess is that Joan and Verity may be franchisees and maybe Madeleine may also be involved down here; don't know for sure and have no interest in discovering more.

Having dropped what comments were considered necessary and not one morsel more, Helen just turned and walked off leaving Carol somewhat open mouthed. This was just a perfect example of Helen's character Carol thought and left the conversation there. Oh Dear, so Jeff has been more involved than Carol thought and the franchises, what does that mean?

Back to the Room for that Champagne and Desert

Carol and Sam settled down in their room and started work on the champers. Carol had to get some answers and now was probably one of the best times she may be able to manage. The way a woman asks questions is always interesting and not always in the direct question or expected answer?

Carol: Honey, this has been a beautiful spot for our honeymoon and a great choice you made. The resort, the food and wine, the facilities, time of year are perfect. I have had a special time here that I will never forget.

Where did you see this place promoted? On the web? Any recommendations from a travel agent or whatever?

Carol got up from her chair with champers in hand and straddled Sam with her legs, leaving her boobs at perfect height for Sam's attention and the undone buttons allowing more than a hint of what was noticeable through the blouse. She moved her shorts covered pussy gently across Sam's member as a subtle reminder of what honeymooners do.

What would any man do in the circumstances?

Sip down the remainder of his glass contents and move his hands through the gap in the blouse and start massaging those beautiful boobs.

Sam: Yes I did do some research on the web on places in the sun outside of the USA, but not so far as we would spend too much time going to and home. Then I remembered that Jeff had been on leave down this area around a year back with one of his staff and asked his ideas having visited and enjoyed the region we are now in. Jeff gave me the nod on this place. I did the numbers and got a good deal through the firms travel agent.

Carol by now was enjoying Sam's manipulations with his hands. Sam knew exactly how to push her erogenous zones and the clit was Carol's vulnerable point. Play there and you're a certainty.

Carol: Did you know it was clothing optional and no children?

Sam, focused on his prime task kept it brief: Yes

Carol: Oh don't stop what you doing there.

And while writhing in pleasure: And the possibility of swinger clubs?

While Sam was rather intent on his task he muttered: There was nothing on the website along those lines, but honestly Jeff told me there may be the occasional group of guests that may do so. Jeff focused on what the resort was and just how great the facilities were. He may have hinted that he and his lady did enjoy the company of a wider group of friends after a few days.

That pussy of yours is getting rather wet. I hope you are going to get those shorts off very soon because Henry down there is getting mighty hard. Questions later?

Carol lifted her eyebrows and lifted her blouse off her shoulders making Sam's task that much easier. Sam buried his face in between and over those beautiful orbs and started to lick and suck away.

Carol smiling and getting rather appreciative: If you keep doing that I am just going to have to let you do with me as you may. A girl has only so much resistance after all.

Carol reaching over got the camera out of the drawers while still being firmly attached to Sam's groin. She booted up the Leica, flipped the reverse screen to the side and focused the lens on the action. She pushed the movie mode and laid back letting Sam do the work for the moment. The movie was going to remain in safe hands and would be a permanent reminder of their honeymoon moments so she hoped.

Sam: Carol please slip your hand down and remove your shorts as Henry needs attention badly.

Carol has a flashback to the sex she and Sam had about the time Sam would have booked to come to the resort. They had rented a DVD called "SWUNG" where the final scenes were all about a multi person orgy of the first order; bodies were everywhere and adults were doing absolutely everything to each other, forgetting any morals or personal standards with just out and out fucking. Hard core fucking. People were strewn all over the scenes and many were in constant orgasms with their bodies shuddering out of control. Their bodies were covered in sweat and human juices, tongues and fingers. Carol had visualised herself there being part of that orgy and doing absolutely all that the actors portrayed. She remembered the unbelievable orgasm she had and then started to think swinging may have its benefits if I can get that unbelievable orgasm anytime I want to open my legs.

Carol then twigged. Sam had seen the resorts promos and was looking to live out his personal fantasy, very much along the scenes of "SWUNG". OK so do we try to separate the fantasy from reality or is this just a once off event we can bury.

Carol: Picture this scene tomorrow night. We walk in the love room after fortification with many drinks loosening our inhibitions. You want to see me with hands all over my body that are not yours and maybe in my body doing things that really only you should be doing? Men and women come around us loosening my dress and fondling, fondling my breasts, flicking, licking, sucking. Slipping my dress to the ground and taking their tongues to my pussy and my rose bud. My wetness is obvious and fingers intrude into my depths. I am being manipulated and fucked from all sides. I am lifted and carried to the bed totally oblivious to who is doing what to me and as a matter of fact wanting the experience to go on for hours. Bring on those rolling orgasms.

You are cornered by Joan, Verity and Amy. Their hands are all over your body and each is taking turns at sucking your member. Fingers are pushed into your arse with lubricant and you are under their control. You are lead to the bed next to me, laid down and worked over taking you in to their pussies and mouths. The girls go 69 and swap within the three. They won't let you cum and just keeping teasing you to the brink.

You look across the bed to me and see I am lost to the world with a DP and a third husband working it to get a position for a triple header.

You move your hand to mine and hold on wondering how is this going to end or is it you don't want it to?

Carol started to moan as Sam's fingers had begun flicking and playing with her clit.

Carol: Keep doing that and I will do anything you want. Just keep that up, please..........

Sam loved to get into Carol's pussy as many fingers as he could while playing with her g spot and sliding those fingers in and out fucking her pussy, bringing his fingers to Carol's mouth and letting her smell and taste her heavy juices. This seemed to excite Carol even more, enticing Sam to try for a fourth up Carol's star bud and the fifth tickling her clit. Carol lifted slightly to give Sam better access, allowing Sam's thumb to penetrate deeper into her rear with the juices flowing down his fingers as lubrication. Carol just closed her eyes and imagined.

Sam: Imagine you are now being double plugged with a guy in your arse with a really think prick. He loves fucking you there and he is going to stretch you out so far that you can put that black dildo up there until it gets lost in your arse. He turns on the dildo and vibrations multiply through your body sending waves of pleasure up and down your spine. The guy in your pussy is twisting and turning and rubbing your clit and g spot; it is driving you crazy and your eyes deepen in your head. Your girlfriend is sucking your tits and others are playing their hands all over your body. You are convulsing in pleasure and you are losing all control. You move the third guy from your mouth to breath and say "just fuck me, do whatever you want to me, disgrace me, make me a cock whore, make me worship your god of lust, do it harder, fuck ............................ You take the fourth guy by the cock and wank him hard so he is ready to fuck you when the other two end their fill into your body, while squeezing the guy's cock you have stopped sucking. The two fucking you are coming to a climax and they have expanded as they get harder, your pussy and arse are screaming out in pain and you cannot get enough of them pushing down ever so much harder as they climax filling you at both entries. You wonder if you can take any more and then you grab me by the cock.

With that the imaginings ended and she grabbed Sam's cock, gave it a great squeeze, put it into her pussy and went for hard-core sex, no sensitivities and just bang the shit out of me. Swung revisited in her mind and Sam being co-incidental.

It did not take long and they both came with one huge orgasm flooding Carol's pussy, down her legs and everywhere on the bedlinen. They rolled off each other breathing heavily and will Carol still enduring little aftershocks up her pussy.

Carol: I need more. Fuck me hard. Make me your cock whore. I need cock that I can get up that pussy and arse. Just do me. I don't care what you do, just do me more and more. Please ...........

She slid into overload and collapsed from her excesses.

Sam could not believe what had just happened. His wife of ten days was insatiable and he was going to struggle big time to keep her as his own. She needed cock, cunt and everyone's fingers and she was totally lost in her lust. This is not normal, so how do I react Sam thought. He turned off the camera, but made a mental note to keep the recording for what may lay ahead.

Sam went to the bathroom and cleaned himself, giving himself time to think and process what he had so closely witnessed.

Carol started to come around and she just grabbed Sam and hugged him like he would never be able to breath.

Sam stroked her forehead and gently caressed her to help he slowly come down from her highs. Slowly she came around and after may kisses and caresses she relaxed. She cuddled down spooning Sam and feeling safe from her tormentors and lovers went to sleep.

Sam did not sleep well that night, his thoughts were exploding in his head and he needed to rehearse what he needed to say to Carol when she woke in the morning.

Morning came soon enough as the light slowly improved over the seascape that enveloped their bedroom windows.

Carol woke seeing Sam looking out to sea and seemingly lost in thought.

Carol: Good morning darling. Come back to bed and hold me so I can wake in your arms and feel your manliness close to me.

Sam did exactly as she asked, lay down beside Carol and allowing her to roll on to his outstretched arm and snuggle up. They listened to the waves and the slight breeze, the sea birds and the nothingness of the peace surrounding them. They stayed there close for a long time, just enjoying each other to the exclusion of the world outside.

Eventually Sam broke the silence: Honey, we need to talk if you are awake enough.

Carol lifted her head and listened.

Sam: I love every bit of you. You are my gorgeous lover. No man could ever ask for a more passionate loving woman and I am so happy to be married to you. I need your opinion on the party that we have been mulling over for Saturday.

I thought over what you said about the party and I agree there are real risks there for us. I see we have two alternatives that allow us to keep friendly with the group and still stay far enough out of their circle. After all we have been the recipients of their hospitality so we cannot be rude.

One alternative is we go to the early part of the night at the party and then excuse ourselves to go wandering the resort and I can make love to you or fuck you however, wherever and whenever you want? No need for nickers and just enough to keep you decent for the other guests.

The second is one of us becomes unwell via a nasty stomach bug and we apologise that we cannot attend in the circumstances.

Carol being an early riser normally was well awake and her brain had been thinking along the same lines: One thing, if we go will you get drunk and then who is going to get between my legs with me having no protection. If you suggest there would be plenty of volunteers in the group, you can guarantee that will be correct. But, I may get the taste for stray cock and that may become a problem. When we saw that DVD Swung back home it really turned me on, but there is a big difference between soft core porn videos and reality.

Be careful what we unleash honey. My libido is running major overtime since we have been here. I cannot promise whatever if you let the pussy stray. Is that what you want? I cannot believe you see me getting ganged or tripled by this lot or someone else stray just takes me because I am such a flirt? There are several women there who are lusting after you, if you have not noticed already and I cannot see myself being too comfortable with you involved with those women sexually. Flirting and flexing is one thing, but the next step may take us down a slippery path.

In reality Carol absolutely loved that scene she created for Sam and how Sam reacted with the follow on. She privately was shuddering at the thoughts, feelings and emotions that flooded her mind. While she would never even consider that scenario normally, right here and now nothing is normal. She wanted Sam to be very careful what he said next.

Do you want to go to the big party with the group tomorrow? Or do you want to have me all to yourself to do as you may elsewhere on the resort? There are plenty of quiet little hideaways we could explore and the possibilities are endless

If you want to go I am going to have to dress up in my sexy clothes that I put in for a special occasion just for you and me. Little Miss model here with her exhibitionist tendencies may just need to be a major flirt? You know what that means?

Crunch time for Sam.

Sam: OK, we are here for only two more nights and then we are back to our potentially boring lives as we slave away and save to get our first house and that takes money, real money where we live.

I suggest we go to the early part of party, then grab a bottle of champers and go find a quiet spot where we can be lovers with no cares in the world, at least for a few hours left to us here. My guess is that we are going to be shocked to our bootstraps while we are at the party and that could play out for our future imaginings when we get home; just thinking about how the others were being screwed without limitations and without cares would be worthwhile memories if nothing else?

Carol: OK if that is what you want, then I better get that new dress out for Saturday. This is against my better judgement. Don't blame me if things get out of hand and that scene becomes reality. Just promise me you will not abandon me or get so we cannot both perform when we go wandering later.

Carol as a worst case scenario was going to work on the presumption that Sam would want to go further with the group and just relive SWUNG, regardless of what he indicated. She needed to have that high ground as Amy said, keep the moral high ground and it is always his fault later. Swung did end in the husband awakening to the fact that he did not want to share his beautiful wife with anyone and that was what Carol was strongly counting on.

She loved that visualisation they had mutually enjoyed last night and it really turned her on. The big issue was is she herself was prepared to take the risks for more? The answers from Sam gave her a lot of confidence as to how to approach the group now until the end of their honeymoon, but she started to dwell on Jeff and his involvement and his intentions. Her doubts about her ability to remain a one man woman were growing, especially if Sam was not genuine. One thing she was certain about was she was going to stay very close to Sam and do her best to keep to a minimum what alcohol went down his throat, even if that meant she drunk the wine in his glass.

She started to wonder just what are we going to be confronted with on Saturday night that you cannot experience through a DVD like Swung or Fifty Shades Darker? How big are those guys going to be and how can she stay even remotely in control. If Sam cannot control himself now (with my help), maybe forget the control and just live without boundaries in this one time in our lives together at this unique place and time? Bloody hell, are we going to have an open marriage? Her pussy started to answer those physical questions for her, but her mind was very apprehensive.

7.30am Friday and that Massage

Carol was greeted at the door of the spa facilities with some bad news. The electrical problem of earlier in the week had caused some issues with the spa and sauna and the contractors were working on repairs.

Madeleine: It does mean I can spend more time working on that fabulous body of yours with one of my deep massages?

Carol smiling: OK lets go.

Carol followed Madeleine down the corridor towards the massage tables, stopping when she heard the unmistakable noises of passionate lovemaking and slightly opened the door of a side room. There was a scarlet redhead getting a very deep massage indeed from Henrique. His cock was buried in her small body up as far it could go. What really caught Carol's eye was the length and size of Henrique's cock. It was massive, black, long and bulbous. Henrique would slowly draw his cock out of the redhead's pussy and then drive it back into her body; the redhead's body shook with the thuds as both bottomed out at the groin. Her tits just bounced and quivered and her mouth was contorted by the orgasm that was building. She came and came and came, but Henrique was not ready to quit. He just continued to plough into that pussy and the redhead blacked out. Sensing this Henrique lifted his head and saw Carol at the open door and just smiled widely seemingly offering a spot for Carol to take over where the redhead had not been able to finish.