Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Carol her delay seemed like hours but she was perplexed by what she had just seen. Never had she seen such an enormous cock and her eyes just bulged at what that thing was doing to this red haired beauty. She saw in the girl's eyes just lust, not passion, just uncontrolled lust. Coming to her senses Carol withdrew quickly, shuddering and vowing to remember that cock for the rest of her life or maybe just Saturday night if Sam goes really stupid? With a very wet pussy and light G string, there was no way that Carol could hide the pleasures she had just encountered.

Madeleine knew what Carol had just seen, so she did not even pretend she was into a deep massage. After Carol lay down on the bench Madeleine removed her clothes and Carol's towel and passionately started to kiss Carol. She enjoyed the fact that Carol responded with like intentions, obviously spurred on by her vision of Henrique still in her mind. Madeleine laid Carol down on her bench and massaged only one area, Carol's pussy and clit. Feeling the intense wetness down there Madeleine took that as a signal for full steam ahead and she lifted herself on top of Carol and the ladies enjoyed a full 69 for an in-ordinate time, with both playing with every hole they could access. Sucking, flicking, licking, pushing and all at once. Both girls came and came and came

A buzzer rang in the nearby room. Madeleine had to go to her next client, probably Joan. Bummer Carol thought.

Madeleine: We need to continue this, when you are ready and have a spare few minutes or more?

I have a gift for you, but use it well as it is like nothing like you will ever have experienced. I promise it will make you constantly need sex from whenever you insert these into that golden pussy of yours. Men or women are irrelevant, that pussy is going to a welcome mat for anyone loose and needing attention. Open this box wisely and use it selectively and you will be a cock whore to that good looking husband of yours. Not wisely and you will be as much a slut as myself.

Carol just smiled, dressed, put the box in her shoulder bag and quietly escaped out the back entrance avoiding Henrique on the way. Maybe later she thought, but that cock? What would it feel like having that buried deep between my legs? What is in this box? Would time tell?

But why did Carol act this way if she was concerned about the group?

Golf, Fore and Swing Smoothly down the Line

Returning to their unit Carol found Sam lost in his computer with his earphones on and did not notice the state that Carol was in post her trip to the spa. Probably a good idea Carol thought as she quickly put the box into her hand luggage bag for safety, zipped it and then jumped into the shower to get ready for the day's events on the golf course. She put her hand down into her pussy and was able to insert three fingers as she plied her magic on her clit. Just how many fingers will I get in if Henrique gets his way with me? She came as quietly as possible and allowed herself a long recovery time before she ventured into the room.

Sam was still ensconced, but at least showered. The reality was he was listening to some local music channels and one song caught his ears and brain:

When you are in love with a beautiful woman it is hard, it is hard. Everyone loves her. Everyone tempts her. Everyone thinks she is the most beautiful women they know.

When you are in love with a beautiful woman, watch your friends, watch your friends.

When you are in love with a beautiful woman watch her eyes, watch her eyes.

This song got into his brain, just like any other catchy song. He kept repeating and repeating those lyrics in his brain, just like they were embedded. But this was not like any other song was it? This song was what, a warning? A subtle co-incidence? Or was it something more to him in particular?

Breakfast was Carol's sole thought, as she dressed for golf and closed Sam's computer. That gift box is going to be interesting but it is going to have to wait.

On the way to the restaurant with Sam, Carol: Time to get ready for some laughs? Let's go up to breakfast and get those amateurs ready for many lost balls, penalties and forfeits?

Have you read those Local Rules that Helen gave us? Some of them are going to create some serious laughs.

Over breakfast they quietly exchanged comments on some of those rules:

  1. Apart from golf shoes and sunhats/caps, each participant is to wear only a maximum of 4 pieces of clothing.

  2. Couples shall play each hole and will swap consecutive shots.

  3. If a male hits off and his shot does not pass the womens tee point he shall remove 100% of his clothes and play the remainder of the hole naked apart from hat and golf shoes.

  4. If a woman is on the putting green and her putt of less than 10 feet is not sunk, then she shall remove all clothing above her waist and play the remainder of the hole in such situation. If she does not have any such clothing because of prior penalties, she shall remove any remaining clothing, apart from the golf shoes and sun hat/cap.

  5. The losing couple on each hole shall each remove one piece of clothing apart from and additional to any other penalty they may have during that hole. That piece of clothing can only be recovered by winning a subsequent hole. The winning couple for the hole have the option of applying sunblock to any part of the anatomy of the losing participants that may be exposed to the sun.

  6. Penalties for lost balls shall include anything the other couple chooses by way of lost distance, but as a minimum shall include a full shot of tequila consumed immediately after the errant stroke.

  7. If a ball enters a waterhole no participant is allowed to enter the water because of health issues, but ball shaggers are supplied in each motorised cart.

  8. At the completion of each three holes, couples will swap their opponents and the number of holes lost and won will be kept as scores on a couple basis.

  9. Sam and Carol shall be sole referees for the event and can substitute for any one shot on a hole for a couple, but shall require a penalty to their absolute discretion for that shot regardless of the quality of their shot.

  10. The winners of each hole will get 10 points and the losers Nil. An up and down from off the green or a bunker within 20 metres of the pin shall be worth 5 points and a one put green not the result of a up and down shall be worth 5 points. The closest to the hole in one for all holes will generate 10 points for the winning couple.

  11. With ten couples we have five turnovers of opposition. The last three holes shall be all par threes so closest to the pin and up and downs will be very important in the overall total scores per couple.

  12. At the completion of 18 holes, Sam and Carol will tote up the final scores and declare the winning couple and the losing couple out of the ten participating couples. The losing couple will be slaves to the winning couple for the remainder of the daylight hours. All other couples will return to the clubhouse for appropriate liquid fortification and rehydration.

  13. Madeleine and Henrique will follow the members around the course in their own cart to attend to any health issue that may arise and will perform whatever treatment that the couples require then and there at their absolute discretion.

Helen saw Sam and Carol at the breakfast bar and approached.

Helen: I saw you reading the Rules. These people have all played this event before apart from two new people we have invited at the resort, Angus and Marie. You will recognise them instantly because they are carrot tops, their hair is so red and they have Scottish accents. Karen and her husband have had to return home for an emergency, so we needed substitutes. Marie and Angus have proved very friendly and have been participating in our events so far, but I am suspicious they know a lot more about golf than they let on.

Helen continued: Most of these people are nudists rather than swingers, so I am pretty certain there will plenty of skin being flashed out there.

It is almost a given there will be injuries requiring the personal attention of Henrique who is very popular with the ladies. Madeleine is the best person to apply sun block out on the planet. Give them free rein.

The real issue for the day is that by the 18th hole we have as many people largely on the way to being under the weather, close in scores and having had an enormous amount of fun. FUN is the key word. Whatever you can dream up as penalties and rule interpretations is up to you guys, keep them happy and competitive. All the couples are competitive and will want to win the day just to have a slave couple for the rest of the day. No couple will wish to be the slaves.

See you at the proshop at 12.30pm. All carts, alcohol drinks, clubs and light food will be supplied. The course is ours for the afternoon and the staff have the afternoon off.

Please feel free to act as golf pros for the afternoon to help our members with their swings and strokes. You can be as up front and personal as you choose and I am certain they will encourage your say help..........?

Helen just turned and left leaving Sam and Carol to work out what those penalties should be and how they applied themselves to their coaching.

Sam and Carol returned to their room and sat down with their morning coffees.

Sam: I get the impression we are to make these guys get off and break down all their personal inhibitions before tomorrow's party. I think we are being tested out to see how well we can manage people that are competitive, sexually active and adventurous? Why us?

Carol: My guess is you are right and Amy is somehow behind that decision. But what the hell, let's have fun and see what we can get them to do while exploring just how far we can push them. By the 18th these guys are going to want to retire to their rooms, sunburnt, sozzled and oversexed.

I reckon penalties should include blow jobs, sixty niner's for the women, physical interference while putting, licking shots off belly buttons and anything we can think of at the time to get them concentrating on themselves rather than their golf scores. I am going to bring that dildo Amy gave me to just focus a few people.

What do you reckon we should wear ourselves? How about we keep to the same 4 pieces of clothing maximum? You can do three? We will need to be openly sexy to set the scene.

Sam went to his bag, dropped his breakfast clothes and got out shorts, speedo swimmers and a tank top that flashed his muscular frame and six pack.

Carol liked what she saw and got out her shortest mini skirt, her thinnest blouse that did up down the front to her navel and the smallest g string she could find. Forget the bra.

While Sam went off to the bathroom to get ready, Carol dug into her bag and extracted her dress for tomorrow night's party to hang up and let the creases fall out. It was something that Sam had bought for her back when they were courting, but she was too shy to wear at home. A lingerie mini style dress in a slinky material that gripped Carol's interesting features to perfection. It was cut low in front and even lower down the back, meaning no need for a bra and any nickers would show.

By the time Sam had finished in the bathroom Carol had dressed into the three items. The blouse buttons were open to down to her Carol's normal bra line and the mini skirt just covered her g string covered pussy.

Carol: You like? I saw Anna Nordstrom wearing this skirt in a LPGA event recently and I had to have it. The only difference is the nickers underneath are somewhat more abbreviated that Anna's.

Sam: Come over here and let me have a closer inspection. You are going to get the golfers somewhat distracted before they even hit a ball I fear. There is one problem that I noticed.

Carol looked at Sam querying his comment.

You have too many buttons done up. One less would be just about right. Let me fix that for you. I also better check out that g string for you.

Carol just smiled and undid one button, lifted her dress proving that the pussy had been shaved.

Carol: If I come over there we are likely to be late to get out to the proshop to get organised for 12.30pm via the bus, so just keep that thought going strong and we can see what needs further adjustment out on the course, if you don't mind? Henry is just going to be teased big time for the next few hours so I expect you will have serious hard on by games end. I know exactly how to relieve that situation in say five hours? Deal?

Deal done they grabbed their clip board and papers and headed for the door.

Carol: I just remembered something. How about you get to the bus and wait there for me and I will join you there in a flash. Just make sure they don't leave without me and meanwhile you can get a chance to catch up with the early birds who are going out to the course.

Sam left and the door closed firmly.

Carol went to her hand luggage and took out the box. Opened it and discovered two balls connected by a fine wire, together a small electrical control unit using batteries. She instantly recognised this from Fifty Shades Darker and knew what Madeleine meant from Annastasia's reactions. Quickly closing the box with a lustful smile, she had many thoughts how this device would be applied in the not too distant future. Back into her hand luggage it went, zipped and put away from sight.

Carol rushed out the door closing it firmly as locked and ran to the resort foyer for the bus to catch up with Sam. Her pussy trembled with anticipation.

Sam was there waiting with six of the couples who wanted to get in some practice before the round started. Carol inspected each one closely and physically to ensure they had dressed with the maximum 4 articles. The girls immediately said we thought it only fair we had just three because that is what the guys were wearing. OK .All twelve looked very fit and gym junkies. Each wore stylish, but figure hugging clothes. The ladies had all exposed their boobs and cleavage to a promotional degree and their mini skirt's would have done Anna Nordstrom proud.

Sam and Carol smiled at each other and muttered loud enough for the others to hear, you guys better be aware we are seriously into penalties and playing by the Groups local rules.

They all smiled back and said we are into S&M.

Sam and Carol got the impression the advance guard were going to be the most competitive and will be out there to win in the wider sense, and definitely not loose. Meaning they want to be the ones applying the penalties and the late comers are going to suffer. This is going to be mature fun.

The Bus to the Course

One couple really stuck out, Grace and Angus, the copper tops. The others were always going to the competitive ones, including Amy, Joan, Verity and their husbands.

Marie but please call me Grace and her husband were Scottish, were working in the North East on an extended working visa. Both were in the food industry was all that Carol could extract.

Once on the bus Carol sat next to Grace and Sam to Angus.

Slowly they became more friendly and open with each other as they exchanged details of their lives that did not contravene the rules of the group.

Grace was such a lovely bubbly personality that was ever so easy to become real friends in a very short time zone. She explained that she and Angus had been in a serious traffic accident back north and Angus saved her life by throwing his body in harms way. She would always ever love Angus and no man would ever come between her and Angus, partly as a result of that and because of the care they provided to each other during their long recovery. It was obvious to Carol They truly loved each other very deeply.

Carol's mind flashed back to the woman being pounded by Henrique back in the spa rooms and she was positive it was Grace that was the woman on the receiving end of Henrique' massive cock. Carol squirmed slightly from that memory and she became instantly wet down below betraying her feelings even if only to herself.

So how come Grace was opening her legs for men other than her special husband?

Grace: You probably are wondering how we got involved with this group of swingers. Yes, we know what they are. They have never hidden that purpose of the group from us. We have come down here as part of our rehab, mostly mental by now, paid out of the insurance compensation. You've got to realise that we both nearly died then and in the weeks since we have had several operations putting us mostly back together. I can never have kids now and that was initially a big deal for us. We have come to accept that scenario and we will look into what we can do about adoption and the like later when we are both and healthy. What that accident did do to us is to realise that we need to live in the day, maybe even the hour and fill our lives with experiences that would we never have dreamt about before in our very conservative world. Meaning we see life is now short for us and we are not going to turn down opportunities to fill our days to the brim. We still don't know if the two of us will live a long life post those operations, but to hell with it all we are just going to have as much fun as we can while we are here.

Carol: So no limits is what you are saying and both of you are agree to that 100% philosophy?

Grace: Yes. Please don't be judgemental. Just try to understand.

Carol: No issues from me at all and I can say Sam and I will do our best to help you get what you want while we are here. I will talk it over with Sam and see how we can help.

Grace: If he is not doing anything useful over the next couple of days I am sure I could take a lend of him for well......................... He is absolutely serious manhood there (twisting around for a good look from head to toes).

Carol: We are on our honeymoon down here and Sam has been grabbed by the group into its fold. I don't know all the details but I am sure his eyes are straying to loose pussy and exposed boobs. He is a grown man, but is showing some dangerous signs that I am not sure I approve of here and now.

Grace: Our attitude is live now. No-one is ever going to know what we got up to down here, so as I said no limits. If that means Angus and I get rather loose on our morals then after what we have been through together that is really nothing. Besides since the operations I have found that just talking about raw sex just makes me wet down there and wanting attention.

I will prove it to you.

She lifted up her short skirt and her g string was soaking.

Grace: Just feel it?

Carol was conflicted big time. Her efforts back in the shower and with Sam getting ready for today overcame her better judgement and she moved her hand surreptitiously between Grace's legs. Grace was really wet. So Carol OK in for a penny in for a pound, moved the g string slightly to the side and began to play with Grace's pussy. Needless to say Grace had no objections so she just widened her legs to give Carol better access. The fingers parted those lips and soon entered the cavern. Grace was leaking big time.

The driver interrupted with: Hi folks we are coming up on the golf course there on the right, so for those getting off here, would you please begin to get your gear together so the bus can be quickly on its way after we drop you at the proshop.

Carol and Grace exchanged knowing smiles and stopped their interesting activities.