Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they alighted first Grace just gave Carol and Sam a look that said we wish to get friendly with you two guys some time, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Sam stayed at the door of the bus enjoying helping all the six ladies off the bus while giving them a full look at whatever the ladies were prepared to expose as they stepped down. And in all cases that exposure was considerable. Sam looked at Carol and the unsaid this is going to be one heck of a day.

Carol checked off everyone's details for the day and took them all to the proshop for their fit outs, clubs, drinks etc. Carol was her efficient management best. The six couples went off to the practice fairway and the putting green with motorised carts and all supplied readying for their competition.

The final 4 couples fronted up on the next bus, for which Carol was grateful allowing her some time without pressure to get her plan for hit-off times to be established along with the agreed scheduling of the swaps between the holes on a three holes round-out.

The fun bit was the contrast between the six couples and the four couples of later arrivals. This later lot was already rather happy having started their champers on the bus. Not only that, they all were dressed as movie characters, albeit with limited clothing. Fred Flintstone and his red head wife, Bam Bam and Pebbles in a mature form, Anna and Christian Grey and Frank Sinatra with his daughter Nancy.

While this last four couples were very cool and relaxed, they did take some time to get them focused, assuming they ever wanted to be.

Eventually all were ready to proceed to the first tee. Carol took the sensible management approach of getting the first six couples to hit off in the first three groups, followed closely by Henrique and Madeleine with all necessary health and first aid gear in a revolving cart. The second group of four couples were never going to get past hole 9 before they were going to be boozed out and probably look at alternative activities to see themselves out while waiting for the first 6 couples to finish.

Well that turned out to be the management decision of the day, because by the fifth hole no one of the four couples had any clothes on and the health and sustenance providers Henrique and Madeleine had run out of champers and sunblock. The ladies all insisted on Henrique apply sunblock to all parts of their bodies to the exclusion of none and Madeleine had been forced to give mouth to mouth resuscitation and mouth to cock attention to all the men. The four couples retired to the room behind the proshop where an all out orgy proceeded. Carol and Sam went in to see what all the noise was about and quickly retired lest they would not be able to manage the first six couples and their more serious events. Carol's only worry was would she be able to get them onto the bus in about two hours time, with Sam's only being making sure there were no photographers around. He did not realise just how inventive Henrique had been in getting his video gear set up on his motorised cart.

By the 16th hole all the points were totalled up and there were only four couples that could win the day. Two dropped out as equal losers that were to be slaves of the first and second place getters. They retired back to the proshop where they were to get dressed in roman slave attire awaiting the return of the victorious. Surprisingly these four were not unhappy at that future role, which Carol took down as indicating their slave activities would involve a great deal of pleasure for the slaves or maybe a bit of S&M.

Hole 17 was the most dramatic of the day. Hank hitting off the tea topped his shot that not only did not go past the women's tea box, it went into the water never to be seen again. Amy and Hank stripped and went of on their cart arguing profusely over Hank's ineptitude right when they were in a position to win.

Angus tee-up his ball and drove it with a seven iron beautifully onto the green some 8 feet from the pin. It was Verity's turn at first shot; she used her rescue club and landed it around 20 feet from the pin, but short and uphill. A much easier put than Grace's which was across the ridge and with plenty of side break. Joan was last up at tee and she only manage to get it into the bunker short of the green some thirty feet from the hole. Tension mounted as the three couples reached the green and their referees and masseurs followed.

The bunker shot left to Joan's husband was a disaster. Slightly buried, deep bunker, heavy sand and thirty feet to carry. Hubby was absolutely brilliant, landing it and stopping two feet from the pin. Joan made the putt.

Verity's husband lined up his put only to be distracted by noises behind him. It was Joan who had pulled down her husband's remaining piece of clothing and was giving him the blow job of congratulations that only an admiring wife can give. Needless to say Verity's husband was very distracted and pushed his put nine feet past the pin and downhill. Verity strode confidently up to the put, but saw Grace lining up her put to the side; Grace at this stage had no blouse or g string coverage and her body was glistening with sunblock. Grace's boobs were like pendulums and he pussy was as wet as when Carol had assisted her earlier on the bus. Verity missed the putt and stripped, chastising her husband for such a crap lag put of his. Her husband by that stage had his attention plainly focused on Grace, so whatever Verity said would not have been heard. He knew their day had come to an end.

Grace lined up the putt knowing all she had to do was to get the ball close to the hole. Joan was needless to say emphasising her mouthing and Verity was stripping. Not too conducive to sinking a major putt. She missed. Angus cleaned up fortunately with a slick twister, ever the supportive lover and husband. Grace then was starkers, possessing a very wet pussy and tantalising every one through to the next tee box.

The last hole was a par four of around 300 yards through a tight fairway onto a narrow green, the championship hole and bound to have all the twists and turns that would make any professional shake coming up to the money shots.

Joan's husband having reclaimed his shorts on the previous win hole hit off first leaving his ball around 120 yards from the hole. Grace stepped up starkers on the ladies tea and calmly drove her driver to an equal position dead middle of the fairway. The games begin.

Time for the referees to get involved for closest shot and watching for penalties. The masseurs were called in and both Verity and Angus received the works from Henrique and Madeleine. Grace in particular receiving serious attention around a groin strain from Henrique. Angus looked at Grace, Carol and Madeleine, waved away the distractions and landed his wedge around twelve feet from the pin. Joan approached the ball from the rear, addressing the ball and waving the club above the ball visualising the shot. His ball moved. Penalty came the call from Sam. All manor of argument then rained and the referees were bribed by both sides with many promises and drinks. The penalty agreed was that Joan's husband strip naked, drink two shots of tequila, walk to the green and then return to play his shot with a one shot penalty. By this stage all the competitors had their fair share of tequila, so this was no minor penalty. Fine said Joan, topped the ball and it went all the way to the green gently ending pin high about 6 feet downhill and across the ridge from the hole.

The referees again intervened. We have no champers left but we still have a half bottle of tequila remaining to be drunk. All four participants and the referees are to take a swig from the bottle until the bottle is empty was the call. Henrique and Madeleine to judge that all had their fair share of tequila and no one piked out.

This activity took around ten minutes and every eye on the green was at best wavering, if not gone. The referees carefully strode up to each ball, cleaned it and replaced it with accuracy.

Grace lined up her putt with about two or three balls in her vision. She struck the middle ball and fortunately for her it rolled to within one foot of the pin. Angus walked up to put the ball away, but Carol unbeknown to Angus had walked up behind him and stroked his leg with an iron up the way up to his balls sack just as he was about to put. He missed the ball completely but was called a stroke. Strip was the call. Angus being the ultimate gentleman obliged. Grace walked up her putt now vital to their win. Angus says if you miss the putt you walk home as you are and if you sink it you have four slaves for the evening. Grace being the trooper she was sank the putt with the ball ringing the hole but dropping after a 360.

Joan was on for three some 6 feet above the hole. The referees called time again because of interference by Joan's husband with excessive coaching. The penalty being that Joan husband was banned from further participation unless he masturbated Joan from behind whilst starkers until the referees called a halt. Joan was extremely competitive so she said: Well what are you waiting for? Get over here and pay the penalty.

By the time halt was called Joan as a shivering boozed starkers woman. She was called upon to putt. She lipped out. Joan's husband was left to putt the ball six inches and with fading light the game was called a draw at 5 a piece and joint winners.

All retired to the proshop and the backroom where the slaves awaited and those already eliminated in one fashion or another enjoyed the hospitality provided. Interestingly no one rushed to don their clothes and all walked around as if this level of nudity was the norm. The bus was delayed for an hour so every last drop of alcohol was consumed by the twelve couples.

Sam was on a promise to keep sober and be independent all day so he and Carol were the two that made sure that everyone got back on the bus when it arrived with all their gear, the carts were away and the facilities locked for the evening well before the mosquitos arrived. Well done Carol and Sam.

Back at the Resort

The only remotely sober persons were Carol and Sam. They had enough alcohol to get them frisky and lustful, but needed some food to fill the void of the day.

Carol: I promised you a surprise if you were sober and helpful today. You delivered in spades, so I will meet my end of the bargain. Lets get cleaned up, showered and down to the restaurant and I will give you part of my surprise down there. You first in the shower.

Sam did not see any logic in questioning what was going on so he obliged and enjoyed a long shower.

Meanwhile Carol got out her gift box and took out the internals. She read the instructions closely and her eyes widened considerably. She pushed down on her groin to stop the shudders and a shifty grin came across her face. She thought to herself if this does not shake Sam's boots I don't know what will. She puts the contents of the box in her travel pack and waited Sam's finish in the shower.

Sam extacted himself from the bathroom somewhat sun burnt from the day's activities and looking forward to what his surprise may be. He donned his normal shorts, short sleeve polo and sandals and waited. Carol was going to take some time so he caught up with is emails on his I phone.

Eventually Carol came out of the bathroom in light makeup and wearing a halter top and wrap around skirt that showed off her figure to perfection. With a whirl she showed the pale blue g string was her only underwear. That bump suggest you like? Donning her sandals she grabbed Sam's hand and they headed off to the restaurant.

The sexual tension that built up during the day was extreme and Sam was having problems keeping his manhood down to a level he could be seen in public. Carol noticed this and just kept accidentally but deliberately bumping into Sam's forefront. Sam knew this and to some degree knew his wife was deliberately teasing him and getting his exclusive attention. Like that was hard to do when Carol was so stunning.

They were ushered to a u shaped booth towards the back and isolated from the rest of the resort guests.

Both noticed that there were none of the members of the group or Angus and Grace in the restaurant, obviously otherwise involved or sleeping off their afternoons excesses.

Carol: I would love to be a fly on the wall in Joan and Grace's unit this evening to see what those slaves would be doing or not doing?

Sam: I think you don't need too much imagination or are you really asking me for my thoughts?

Carol just looked sheepishly at Sam and rolled her eyebrows.

Sam: After what you told me about Angus and Grace and why they are here? Joan and her husband may be different being a bit colder, but my guess is that there will be no limits, cross gender sex and plenty of dildos, deep sex and no end of anal. I can see Grace with a DP and a dildo up her arse, with Margie sucking on her tits and playing with any part of her clit she can get her hand to. Her rose bud looked like it was virginal to me, so I bet that was going to get a real workout.

Carol: So you gave her a real close look. I noticed that when she was practice putting you were getting rather up close and personal to her buns with your arms around her shoulders to keep her stroke smooth. She did seem to enjoy that when she wiggled her butt and you seemed to be getting a hard-on through those shorts. The little brushes against her boobs gave you away, not that I was looking of course? And what do you know about virginal rose buds?

Sam: Well you should talk, you seemed to be checking out every cock that got exposed via your penalty system. I bet you even deliberately called some of those penalties just to see who was well hung and how fit they were. Do you have some fantasy there? Were you doing some recruiting maybe? Or just comparing to Henry down there? Is there some alternate plan for tomorrow's party going on you want to talk to me about? You seem to be quite partial to Angus's body, I do recall watching you check out his swing in more detail than I thought would be normal?

Carol was taken a little aback that Sam had been watching he so closely, but in her mind that showed possessiveness and jealousy, something she could use to her advantage.

Carol: Something that Grace said to me made me think. It was about living in the minute and even more telling what we are exposed to with this group is very unique and totally outside our life experiences. I know she wants to take a loan of you for a while, insinuating she wants you buried between her legs for some fun. What's good for the gander is good for the goose, so you better be on your best behaviour or pussy may stray?

Sam: Your just teasing me aren't you? I'll bet your pussy was wet all day at the golf and you are just feeling me out for something, hopefully good for us to do tonight any maybe later at home?

Carol gave absolutely nothing away and Sam was feeling her out.

Carol moved closer in the U to Sam and put her hand on his ever so bulging manhood. With her other hand she reached into her handbag and withdrew a small electronic control.

She gently grabbed Sam's hand and put in between her legs through the slit in the wrap around dress. She wanted Sam to feel her wet pussy and what was protruding from the entrance. Looking directly into his eyes, she passed the control unit into Sam's palm. Sam looked down and wondered what is this and what am I feeling at Carol's pussy. It was like a fine wire that went into that love tunnel.

Carol: Why don't you just move the slide up, but please ever so gently and not too far? Just look me in the eyes.

Sam did as encouraged and the reaction from Carol was instant. He could see her pupils becoming larger and her face was reacting as if she was trying to not to public exhibit internal sensations that must have been flowing through her body. He eyes transmitted lust, pure unadulterated lust. As the seconds passed Sam moved the slide higher and then back lower. He could see Carol was telling him many things that only a lover would understand. She looked at him as if there were no other man on earth that could satisfy her.

Sam noticed their waiter returning with a wine and food menu and moved the slide down to almost zero, but leaving whatever ticking over on the scale.

They took their menus as the waiter departed and began to read the contents.

Sam: So what do we have here?

Carol looking directly into Sam's eyes: Just a little toy that is designed to give me a level of pleasure that you can control as you may.

Sam: And to what honour do I accept this right?

Carol: You are my life and I will do anything for you, especially when you have that control unit in your hand. I love you dearly and I want to be married to you for the rest of my life, have your children and love you for what you are. Imperfect as we both are, I put you in possession of that lovely little control unit. Use it wisely please, because right about now with that buzzing away down there I would love a solid cock between my legs, just make it yours please and soonest.

Sam: We can go into the details later, but right now I think that I should do a little playing over dinner just to keep you on that edge without going that final step that may embarrass us in this restaurant.

The waiter returned took their orders and retreated to the kitchen and bar.

Sam had never been in a position like this before with Carol or any of his past lovers before they were married, so he was torn with just how far he should push his luck and his lady. The ideal would be to just play and allow himself the luxury of managing the volume, while asking Carol those questions that should only be raised in the bedroom or any other place that they felt like making love.

Their wine arrived, a delicious smooth red to go with his New Zealand lamb backstrap and Carol's veal saltibocca. The waiter poured the wine with a knowing look on his face that these were honeymooners. The red slipped down their throats and went straight to Carol's head, allowing Sam a little more leverage. She bent forward giving Sam a decent look at her cleavage and pushing her nipples against the thin material of her halter.

She was teasing alright and she was testing his boundaries.

Sam: You are a tease. What if I asked you to undo one more button n that blouse?

The button was undone.

The slide moved upwards as a reward.

What if I asked you to undo the rest of the buttons on that halter?

The buttons were undone.

The slide again moved upwards.

What if I asked you to loosen that blouse so those beautiful boobs were more obvious to me and that sexy waiter of ours?

The blouse was loosened and the bottoms were tied as a knot.

The slide again moved upwards ever so slightly.

The food arrived and the waiters eyes lit up. He asked over pepper and salt, sauces and was there anything else they needed seemingly wanting a few extra glimpses down Carol's cleavage. Carol thanked him but no thanks. He went slowly away.

Sam: You are a flirt aren't you. That model training of yours?

That just brought a seductive smile. Everything was really a function of the alcohol being consumed and their ability to talk openly to each other.

So what did you enjoy most about today at the course and our participants? The conversation meandered around the funny, amusing and at times outrageous sexualisation of the ancient game of golf Bahamas style. Both enjoying their wine and food, as well as the mature conversation.

Carol: What do you think of Grace? You know she has the hots for you? She has a beautiful set of boobs that would be welcomed in any man's mouth I would suspect? Did you know that she made a pass at me when we were on the bus?