Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was surprised at these revelations, especially at the girl girl action question.

Sam: Any single guy would love to meet a Grace. Maybe even a single girl? No I was too busy talking over some golf issues with Angus to notice.

Carol: If we go tomorrow night you know she is going to come after you?

Sam: Do you mean she is going to come after both of us? So where does that leave Angus? I am not bi. Hopefully there will be loose women there at the party to keep them busy? But do you want that?

A somewhat ambiguous question that would pass through to catcher if Carol had not been plied with tequila and red wine.

Sam lifted the slide ever so slightly again looking for an adventurous response. It came as Carol trembled with vibrations down below.

Carol: Since I have been here with you my whole code seems to have taken a battering and it is just the atmosphere being constantly sexual that gets to me. This has not been me. I seemingly am constantly wet down there wanting more and more. If not sex then watching and learning. I am being seduced into a need for sex and not just gentle sex, all forms and maybe with other people than yourself. I know that sounds crazy, but this place just gets me out of my normal safe box. I am sorry if that offends or causes us problems in our marraige. But let's be honest here you have strayed with Amy and your attention to the loose pussy around here is very obvious.

The waiter returned filling both glasses and emptying the bottle. Another sir was the implication of the hand raise. Sam looked at Carol and she leant forward again flirting away.

Sam: Maybe if you give us the wine list again, but tell me about this place.

Carol assumed that Sam wanted her to keep teasing the waiter, so she obliged. She uncrossed her legs allowing the fold of her dress to open and expose most of her long legs but just short of her pussy. She crossed her legs again this time allowing the inner parts of her legs to be open to the waiters now attentive view.

The waiter rambled on about the weather, the beaches, the surfing, the food and the people. He loved the people here, especially some of the groups that came through who were regularly nudists and really loved their alcohol and marihuana. These they could not really enjoy at home because of peer pressures, but in the Bahamas anything goes.

This rambling gave Carol the chance to check the waiter over. Maybe 6 foot 2 inches, muscular and probably a surfer. Not a runner like Henrique. Coffee coloured skin with dark pools for eyes and a way about himself. He appeared well stocked down south but that would have been an insult if he did not having regard to the effort that Carol had been putting in to flirt. His name by his badge was Phillippe.

Phillippe: Are you guys members of that group having a party in the suites tomorrow evening?

How did he guess that? Was it Carol's flirting or had he seen then together in the group?

Carol: We aren't members of that group as you call it, but we have received an invite. Her eyes looked at Sam first and the straight at Phillippe's.

Phillippe: Good I will see you there as I will be serving that night at the bar. Must go. Enjoy your night.

The slide moved upwards and downwards again, deliberately trying to keep Carol on edge but not allowing her one beautiful climax.

Sam: You really love to tease men don't you? I doubt he missed the way your eyes were drawn to his bulge.

Carol: Let's say that it was an interesting package for a single lady. Right now all I want to do is check out your package. You promised me a bottle of champers and a walk along the beach to some secluded spot where we can make love. Are you up to it, or do we call in the cavalry?

Sam did not need a second invitation. He put the control in his pocket after a gentle lift in the slide, signed off the tab, grabbing a bottle of champers and two glasses on the way and headed back to Carol seated rather openly on her restaurant chair.

Carol was talking to Phillippe as he approached and Carol quickly changed her subject as Sam drew near. Phillippe needed to clean up the table in preparation for tomorrow's breakfast. The two honeymooners rose somewhat light headed from the red and the de-hydration of the day. They walked outside to see a beautiful moonscape flooded beach and a gentle breeze rustling the palms.

Sam: Still flirting I see?

Carol wacked Sam on the shoulder implying don't be jealous; you have me all to yourself if you can keep up with me.

They wandered aimlessly along the beach arm in arm just listening to the waves and ignoring anyone around. After about ten minutes they reached a sheltered spot where the resort had left sun lounges out for the hotel guests. Sam reached for his pocket and raised the slide to about halfway seeking a reaction.

Carol grabbed Sam and said: You can be a bastard at times, teasing a girl so much. I have been wanting you to make love to me for the last hour and all you wanted to do was talk to the spunky waiter. You then tried to set me up with him tomorrow night if I did not miss the messages. You then left me alone to see how far I would go with the waiter and you turned up the volume on my love machine just to make things worse. You better get those shorts down super quick or I am going to have to look for a substitute, as I will not be able to walk back to the room without my needs being very fulfilled. Get the hint?

Sam opened the champers and poured two full glasses for a toast to their fantastic day. He slowly draped his arm around Carol and untied the halter neck blouse and the wrap skirt. She was now his and his alone, naked bar a g string and wanton. She was virtually crying out give me all you can and here is a great spot to do exactly that.

Carol undid Sam's shorts and released his absolute boner. It was so hard that Carol needed no effort to get Sam ready, willing and able.

While Sam took off his shirt and sandals Carol slipped her hand between her legs and slowly extracted that pulsating love machine so kindly donated to her by Madeleine. She handed it to Sam saying: Well big boy turn off this beast you have benefitted from this all night. I can hardly stand up from its sensations. Put this away for now and we will see just how much we can benefit from it from now on. Just be aware that a warning on the box says this can make women insatiable. Make sure you satisfy me OK.

Sam was up for the challenge but did he know how much of a challenge it would be?

He laid Carol down on the sun lounge and gently poured champers from his glass down her body and over her pussy. He then slowly licked off every drop he could find, making sure that pussy was well dried. Her belly button received further attention as an excellent repository of French history. Her body trembled and shook for the first of her many climaxes that night.

They made love, real caring love for what was probably hours. They did not see the time go by as they were lost in each other and in delivering what their partner needed then and there. Nothing was off limits. No orifice escaped attention. This was the love of honeymooners who cared deeply for each other. Both loved sex, but love was the ultimate.

They woke to the lapping of waves still naked and sated. There was no champers left. The sun was showing early rays on the horizon. Time to dress and return arm in arm to their room for a sleep, shower and ready for the last full day of their honeymoon in paradise. It was going to be one full and testing day.

The last two questions before Carol crashed on their bed: Do you love me after my love machine took me over? and Do you want me to have that machine in my pussy at the party tonight?

Sam had some thinking to do and he needed some sleep because he had a booking at the gym before breakfast if he could make it.

Late Breakfast for Two.

So much for the early morning gym session. The lovebirds woke with the cries of the seagulls on their balcony. They were entwined and spooning.

But Carol had a problem. It was a throbbing in her pussy that was crying out for attention. She also needed to visit the toilet and Sam had his large hand encased around her right boob. His cock was flaccid. It seemed to Carol that Madeleine was right when she said " this will make you a cock whore for that gorgeous husband of yours", but she still seemed unsatisfied down there with that throbbing.

Carol: Stay right there, exactly there and I will be back from the loo in a tick.

Carol sat on the loo and wondered what was coming over her. This constant need for sex. Whatever, she was going to get her share today and maybe a bit more. So here I come Sam. She put a little lube into her pussy and headed back to bed and her lover.

Sam had meanwhile rolled onto his back.

Fine thought Carol, time for a serious blow job but he is not going to come anywhere else other than in my pussy. That bastard just played with my love machine last night, so I will do the same to him.

Carol gently lowered herself onto their bed between Sam legs. She pushed them apart and slowly lowered her mouth onto Sam's member she started to suck and lick. She tasted herself and her cum where they had made love during the night. This seemed pleasant tasting and she left that in her information bank. Henry began to stir. She sucked on his balls sack and slathered his scrotum with her saliva. Then again visited Henry with a slow sucking action that Henry appreciated. She took some of the lube from her pussy and moved it around her index finger and then placed that finger at the opening to Sam's arse. She slowly worked that finger through the opening and past the muscles. Some of her saliva joined with the lube allowing more penetration and the addition of another finger. She pushed in again while slipping her tongue underneath Henry and slurping away. As Henry would begin to harden she would back off and concentrate more on her fingers seeking to add a third. This up and down in sensations and changing the point of emphasis drove Sam to frustration.

Sam: Please Carol whatever you do stop that teasing and fuck me any way you want.

Carol just continued on her journey with her fingers and began to plough them hard into Sam's arse. Harder and harder, while Henry lost a little of his hardness. She topped up Henry with a kiss and a blow.

Sam could not take the teasing anymore so he just lifted himself off the bed grabbed Carol, got her on all fours and forced Henry into Carol's love tunnel. The lube did its job and Sam slid straight in and bottomed out groin to groin doggie fashion. Carol complained but only as a protest in preventing her to continue to tease. He drove hard and harder as his member thickened. Carol pushed back but started to compare Hank's longer thrusts in her mind while she was lost in the passion. She wanted bigger, longer cock and she wanted Sam to meet that test. But did he? They both came close together and Sam emptied the last vestiges of his supply into Carol's pussy. Carol felt the burst inside her warming her further and liquidising her womb.

Carol lay on the bed next to Sam breathing heavily and began to stroke Henry wanting more. Sam held her hand saying: I need a break honey. How about after brunch?

Both realised that Carol's libido had gone up several notches since they had arrived in Nassau and this had now gone one step further. Sam could not keep it up to Carol.

Sam thought what have we created here? Can I satisfy Carol or is she going to look elsewhere for a bit extra? How can I control that situation? Was it that as she calls it the love machine that has lifted her and is this a good idea she continues with playing with herself or allowing someone else to control the slider? Do I need to find a way to help her as a husband and still keep her love?

Carol thought OH my goodness. That was so good. My pussy still wants more and Sam needs a break. He seemed to be saying his was now dry. I thought men stored at least six cums. Did we have that much sex last night and this morning?

But more worrying she started to compare Sam's efforts with Hank's and began thinking of Henrique's plundering of Grace and how big Phillippe seemed to be under those shorts. Even Angus seemed to have a fatter upturning cock when she saw it on the golf course; how would that stretch her pussy and tremble her g spot?

Lastly she thought that love machine of Madeleine was it to blame? She then remembered the warning on the box and Madeleine's thoughts of used unwisely will create you as a slut.

Sam was getting over his efforts so Carol walked into the shower room to wash away her thoughts, closing the door and wiping her legs running with cum.

She turned on the shower and entered. Surprisingly to her the right hand went straight to her pussy and she washed away their love efforts, but it still tingled and her clit was stimulated. What would any girl do, masturbate herself of course. She still needed more and this was her body telling her to fix the problem. So she did. She came as quietly as possible but with her five fingers up her vagina by the time she came thrusting away.

Carol thought, OH my god what is happening to me. I just love sex. I need more. My hand was in my box. Maybe that means I need bigger cock? How can I keep this up and do I really want to do that? I love Sam so much. This passion for sex, is it really something that is all related to being here in this crazy environment or is it something that has been buried and is now coming to the surface in spades? Will my libido run down when we get away from here and there is just Sam and I?

Carol left the shower with more problems and worries than she had before they arrived at Nassau. This time they weren't Sam's exclusively. She had some thinking to do.

She recalled Amy's comments:

"A woman does not swing unless she really wants to herself.

Whatever you do maintain the high ground because that way you can always blame your man if things go wrong."

By the time Carol left the bathroom Sam was up readying for a run along the beach to get the cobwebs out. So Carol threw on some casual shorts and T shirt, she no longer needed underwear or so it seemed and they were off down the beach. She did enjoy how the shorts rubbed against her pussy and scratched her interest. That has not happened to me before or was it because I used a g string? Carol watched Sam as he strode off down the beach as she was lost in thought.

Sam just used the exercise to clear his mind and he marvelled at how beautiful the resort was and how free he felt married to such a wonderful lover and with the life together only just starting.

After his long run he and Carol returned to their room very relaxed and seeking out more adventures for the day. Firstly a shower for Sam and then food.

As Sam began dressing he glanced at Carol. She was washing and drying her love machine. He said nothing. Probably a big mistake because she saw him while storing it in its box and putting the box away in her luggage. She smiled looking for some re-assurance. Sam approached her and gave her a long loving hug.

The restaurant was getting full for lunch so they had to share a table. The logical table was with Grace and Angus, so they sat and began small talk to break the ice.

Interestingly Sam seemed to be the only one wearing underwear or swimwear, judging by the tell tale bulges and lumps. Each checked each other out but in a mature and comfortable fashion so that the looks were glancing and less intrusive.

Carol's eyes could not resist another stray glance at Angus's member that was loosely bulging down the side of his leg. Grace's pussy was straining at her shorts emphasising her tunnel and she was paying attention to every word that Sam uttered. Angus was very relaxed, almost as if he had a puff of marihuana before they came to lunch; cool dude stuff.

They ate politely and enjoyed the conversation. Each was very relaxed in the company of each other and that showed as they raced through multiple levels of issues.

Sam: Carol and I were going to get some photography in this afternoon. She needs some updates for our presentation portfolio folders for when she gets back home. Being a model she needs new photos all the time for her potential customers and clients as end products and as part of presentation for future shows that she organises for local manufacturers and distributors. So we are going to stroll around and find spots where we can get the differing shots, light and backgrounds. She is going to be modelling clothes, swimsuits and the like. If you want to wander with us that is fine, but there will be long useless moments when and where we will be setting up. My suggestion is we will start off to the south and work our way around with the sun.

If you are interested I can get some photos of you and Grace? She is as beautiful as a red head on TV when she played in a comedy sit com and a police show. I think her name was also Grace in one of those shows. Maybe her stage name was Debra Winger or a name like that? Truth is Grace could easily be a stand-in for Debra.

Angus just smiled broadly: Maybe that is why Grace likes the name rather than Marie as on her passport? Your idea sounds fine, but let's just wander off and every now and then catch up to see how things are progressing. Should be interesting but we do want to spend some time to ourselves. We may even bump into the others in the group who were planning to do some sunbaking. I don't think the others are into photos, so you may need to be sensitive if you are anywhere near them.

That was the end to lunch, but it did not allow Carol and Sam to talk over anything in their minds. What Angus did not say was interesting in that they as a couple must have been conversing with Helen or someone like Amy?

Returning to their room Sam loaded a new memory card into his Leica and Carol packed her shoulder bag with the various clothes and swimmers she wanted to use for the shoot. Off they went to get the best light conditions for their photos.