Old Classmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed looked at his scotch, "I can tell you but being alone with one of my employee's wives might be a bit inappropriate. I should finish this and leave."

Susan got up and grabbed the bottle and came back and held it out, "Then let's make sure it isn't finished. Tonight, you're not my husband's boss, you're an old friend catching up. Look, David knows I'd never cheat on him. And I've known you or at least used to know you, all my life. I assume you're not going to rape me, so if you have no issue with it, David shouldn't and I don't - I need to hear." She paused, "Unless your wife is waiting for you."

Ed shook his head sadly, "I never married. I guess too busy." He held out his glass and let her splash some in. "Ok, it is really good scotch. Let me see that." He took the bottle then pulled out his phone and dialed, "Can you send a case of..."

Susan's jaw dropped listening as Ed ordered a case of David's favorite scotch. $250 to $300 a fifth. When he put the phone down she sputtered, "I can't believe you did that. That was not necessary. Actually, if you're trying to get into my pants, I'm more of a Barolo fan. I like the rich Italian wines," she laughed.

"No, I've been trying to think of a bonus to get David. He's incredible. The man has been able to rush into a crisis and fix any issues. No one in our company has his abilities and I need to reward him. But speaking of you, why am I drinking alone?"

Susan stood up, "That's much better trying to get into his pants and not mine," she laughed, "hang on, I'll get my wine."

Ed watched her walk into the kitchen and admired that ass he'd thought about all these years. He sighed, 'actually better, tight still, but fuller.' As she came back and plopped down, he clinked glasses. "To old classmates."

Susan took a sip. "That's a good point, we were classmates, but never really friends. Why was that?"

Ed laughed, "Susan O'Donnell, you were way out of my league."

Blushing, Susan shook her head, "No way. I remember that you and I were always competing for top grades in the classes we had together...well, I aspired to top your grades. I always admired you. In fact, my favorite dance at the prom was when you asked me. I'll never forget how good you looked and what a gentleman you were."

Stunned, Ed looked at the dark-haired beauty. "You remember that? That is the only dance I remember at prom. I waited all night for you to be alone, I'm sure my date was thrilled about that, and when you said, 'Yes,' with a real smile, I felt so good. I wish I had pictures of you that night. You were gorgeous in that red satin gown."

"You remember the gown? I still have it. Hang on." Susan jumped up and grabbed a book off the shelf, "In fact, we have photo evidence of the night."

Ed looked at the pictures flipping by, wanting her to stop as she paged through the photo album. He saw a series where she was in a bikini on some beach, but when she got to the prom pictures, he felt a rush seeing her in that red gown he'd fantasized about so often. He felt her warmth against him and struggled to focus on what she was saying.

"So, who was your date that night? I don't remember." Susan asked.

"Um, Mary Lou Franks. I guess that was the one time we went out." Ed said sadly.

"Ouch, though I hope you got lucky." Susan chuckled.

Ed laughed, "No, though Brian Smith apparently did with Mary Lou. At least, that was what he told everyone the next week. I don't know why, maybe it was because I danced with you, but Mary Lou never talked to me again."

Susan squeezed Ed's thigh, "her loss if Brian was telling the truth. She was a cutie, though. Huge boobs," she stopped and didn't say anything.

"What's wrong? I mean, it's like you disappeared," Ed said, looking at the girl.

"I was thinking how terrible it would be if I caused something like that," she replied looking sadly at Ed, "God, I just had a thought."

"What? God, it's frustrating trying to pry your feelings out of you." Ed chuckled.

"Never mind. Totally inappropriate. More scotch?" She held the bottle out.

"No, thanks. If you're not going to open up and just say what's on your mind, I'll just finish this and head out. Is there any non-family member who's known you longer? You can say anything at all to me and it will in no way change 25 years of my knowing you."

Susan put the bottle down. "Ok, but don't answer if you don't want to." She took a sip of wine, "Would that have been your first time, I mean with any girl, not just Mary Lou?"

Ed let out a laugh, "You sure know how to ask anything. Yes, I finally met a girl my freshman year at MIT who was, quite patient and gracious and a great liar," he grinned ruefully. "I'm sure she rushed out to tell her friends it was the best five minutes of her life."

Susan blushed, "I'm glad. I have to confess, when we were dancing and you, um, well, got hard. And how you kept looking at my low-cut dress, I assumed so."

Ed put his hands on his face, "Oh Christ, you noticed. That was so embarrassing. There is no way to hide a boner in those baggy dress pants."

Susan put her arm around the man, "Hey, It's fine. In fact, you were the only boy who danced with me and didn't insist on grinding that against me. You were a wonderful dance partner," she giggled. "You think sporting that tent when we stopped dancing, might have been why Mary Lou was a bit pissed?" She released Ed and laughed, "Oh Christ. David would be so proud. 'Yeah, we talked about old times, the prom, school, his erection. You know, the usual reminiscing.' I'm sorry, we can change the subject."

Ed laughed, "I'm really feeling this scotch, and I need food. Can I take you to dinner, a non-date dinner?"

Susan looked at Ed and said, "I like sitting here talking, let's order in unless you have to go."

"Ok, I'd like that, but...Never mind. That's not really appropriate to ask."

Susan slapped his thigh eliciting an "Ow!" "So, what hypocrisy. 'Say anything at all...'"

"Sorry." Ed said, rubbing the stinging thigh, "I was going to suggest, that is if it is easy to get to, putting on the gown as we eat."

"The red gown? Sure. Why don't you find something you like, order it, and we'll split the cost. Hang on, I'll go get changed."

Ed put down the phone and looked up, feeling his cock throb seeing Susan walk gingerly down the stairs in the same dress he'd spent many a night dreaming about. Her breasts were bigger, maybe two cups bigger because they were spilling out the top. The fabric was stretched across her hips, but her waist looked the same. He stood up and met her at the bottom of the stairs. "Wow! I mean really, wow!" He had his hands on her shoulders looking at her from head to toe. "My memory must be failing as you are a lot more beautiful than I remembered," he sighed.

Susan blushed, "I'm glad you think so since it wasn't easy getting the zipper up," she paused, "This song. Not sure if we danced to it but I remember them playing it."

He found himself taking her into his arms, feeling the smooth skin of her back, swaying to imaginary music. He instantly remembered the feel of the perfectly smooth fabric and suddenly realized he'd grown fully erect. He tried to pull away but she stopped him.

Susan laughed, "Christ, just like back in high school." She pulled him close, feeling the rod press against her. She felt him stroke her close to her ass, "You know before the prom I was hoping you'd ask me. I liked you, but you were always doing things. Involved in everything and, well I always hoped you'd ask me out." She pressed her thigh between his legs feeling his hard cock.

Ed felt his cock being crushed against the girl of his dreams and looked at her, "Seriously? Or are you just playing with my fantasies?"

Susan pulled away, "No, I'm serious. I never really went with any one guy, I mean I went on dates, but there was never any guy I went steady with. It seemed that every guy who asked me out was athletic, but not really an honor student. None of the bright boys ever asked me out. I have a confession also, I was a virgin when you danced with me." Blushing, she took another sip of wine. "But let's say I wasn't soon afterward," she laughed. "Of course, the entire experience lasted perhaps a fifth the time of your first time.

Ed laughed, "Seriously? You just verified the nickname we had for you," he said softly, enjoying her soft warmth against him.

Susan looked intrigued, "You had a nickname for me? Who did?"

"Well, you know. The guys in the science club, Latin club, chess club, the nerds. We had nicknames for a lot of you girls." Ed said grinning. The music had stopped so they went over to the couch and sat down.

Susan was intensely aware of the tent in those expensive dress pants as they sat. "Well, tell me. Tell me some of them, and I'll try to guess who they were," she asked eagerly.

"Well, there's 'Creamy Peanut Butter, easy to spread.'" Ed said looking expectantly.

Susan ran names through her head, "I got it, Carmen Paget Britton." She laughed, "Carmen PB. She didn't need the name to be called easy to spread. Hell, you didn't nail her? I cannot imagine the odds." Susan laughed. "Ok, give me another."

"Super Twat." Ed said.

Susan thought about all the girls she went to school with but finally shrugged her shoulders.

"Sue Peridot. I mean, it's pronounced Peridoh, but... reading it..." Ed looked at Susan, "Ok, not a great one. Here's another, 'Less Foreplay'."

"Easy, Leslie Fairplay. Actually, that was pretty accurate also, from what I heard. Who else?"

"PreJack," Ed said.

Susan thought a while and again shrugged her shoulders, "Who is that? There's no one with a name I can remember close to that."

"It's you. We called you PreJack since you were most likely to cause pre-ejaculation." Ed chuckled, "And from the sound of things..."

Susan frowned, "I'm not sure that's very nice, though, thinking about it, up until David..." She stopped abruptly, "Ok, thanks for telling me that...I think."

"Hey, it's actually a compliment. You were so hot, I mean you still are, that a guy has to be Superman to not cum immediately." Ed said blushing. "I admire that. I mean I'm all about efficiency you know."

Susan groaned, "Yeah, really great for the guy while I'm barely warmed up and left cleaning up the mess." She patted him on the leg, "I'll have to tell myself that it's more efficient." She stopped and laughed, "So, basically I could have done the entire chess club between classes?"

Ed laughed, "Actually, that would be the Latin Club. Our motto was veni, vidi, veni."

Susan thought for a second and burst out laughing, "Oh Christ. That's good. You've always been so funny, smart, and funny." She stood up still laughing. She went over and poured a little more wine, "That's why I was so happy when you asked me to dance since I didn't think you guys thought I was in your league. You know, mentally." She held out the bottle of scotch.

Ed was stunned. The girl who he fantasized about, the girl way out of his league was confessing that she felt the same way about him? "Are you serious? You and all the girls you hung with were those genetic celebrities. You know, the ones all we nerds used to masturbate thinking about." He got up with his empty glass and went over to the table.

Susan laughed, "You used to jerk off thinking about me?" She blushed, "Ok, you don't have to answer that. I know we can ask anything, but perhaps the wine on an empty stomach was not such a good idea." She splashed the amber liquid into the glass up to the point he indicated.

Ed looked at the girl in front of him, "Susan, Susan look at me." When she looked at him he smiled, "You have no idea." He led her to the couch and sat next to her. "I've been jerking off to you ever since high school. You in this dress, your cheerleading outfit. The day we all went to the beach and you wore that tiny white bikini." He looked down, "In fact, I'll be jerking off tonight remembering how you looked in that tee shirt when I first got here." He knew he was beet red, but felt somehow relieved as if he'd gone to confession.

Susan sat up and looked at him. She looked really excited, "Damn! Thanks for saying that. I've, I mean we, you know the girls I hung with, used to wonder if the guys jerked off thinking about us. We actually discussed it." She looked at the tent in Ed's pants. "Could you tell me? Tell me what your fantasies were...are? I've never heard a man admit to fantasizing, at least sexually about me. I cannot think of a greater compliment."

Ed took a sip, "Good thing he'll have a case when he gets back. Ok, you're going to think a lot less of me, but I'll tell you. Back in school, it was you, just you, in your cheerleading outfit. It got to me every time."

"That's it? Just me in my cheerleading outfit?" She asked disappointed, "I was hoping there was more to it."

Ed laughed, "There's a lot more to it, but you really don't want to hear it. It was actually more about you getting out of your cheerleading outfit."

"Why not? You don't think I'm aware men want to know how I look naked...do I trim? Shave? If I have a tight pussy? How do my tits feel? How do my nipples look, feel, and taste? Do I like it in the ass? Do I swallow?" She laughed, "Get real, I've heard a lot of fairly graphic sexual terms and managed not to dive into therapy." She stopped, heard the doorbell and looked at Ed's lap, and laughed, "I'll get it." She jumped up and grabbed her wallet.

She saw the stunned expression on the delivery boy's face whose eyes kept flicking to her bulging breasts, "Ok, so here's an extra $20. Thanks, that was really fast service." She looked down at her dress, "Sorry, laundry day..." Shrugging, she took the food and closed the door.

As she carried the food in she giggled, "We might be getting really fast service when we order from them again." She put the food down and went into the kitchen to get plates, cutlery, etc.. When she brought it out, she looked at Ed, "Why don't you serve. I'm going to change out of this dress so I can breathe again." She saw the look on Ed's face, "Plus, I really don't want to take this to the cleaner. Marinara sauce is so hard to get out," she added seeing Ed's eyebrows raise.

Ed memorized every detail as the girl turned and headed upstairs. The fabric outlined her ass perfectly. He wished he were alone now as he'd have no problem jerking off. He stood and adjusted his throbbing cock wishing for saltpeter or a cold shower. He dished out the food, refilled her wine, and decided a little more scotch wouldn't hurt any.

"Nice going, so artistic," Susan said causing Ed to quickly turn from the bar, spilling a little scotch. As he licked the alcohol off his hand he couldn't believe the vision in front of him...His wet dream, standing in front of him in the red and white cheerleading outfit. Tight crop top, incredibly short pleated shirt. Same narrow waist. White bobby socks...Does she have the red panties...?

"I really didn't know where it was, and," She sniffed her shoulder, "I'm afraid it smells like mothballs, but It still fits." She tugged at the crop top, but it was apparent it was a bit tight.

"Wow, I cannot believe this, but can I take some pictures of you in this? You know, for old time's sake?"

"You mean to jerk off to. I'll tell you what, when David gets home, I'll ask him if he could take some for you. Perhaps in the red gown and this, but somehow I'd prefer to say no right now." She went over to the couch and looked down at the plates, "Which is mine?"

Ed looked at those incredibly long legs, and the tight midriff and had the sudden urge to excuse himself to go to the bathroom to jerk off, but realizing how weird that would be..."Either one. Let's sit."

After eating, Susan turned to Ed, putting a leg up on the couch revealing her red panties. She quickly pulled her leg back seeing where he was looking. She blushed, "I no longer have those diapers they used to call panties and all I have is this thong. Sorry, I didn't mean to flash you."

Ed kept looking at her legs and sighed, "Ok, that was nice."

"Ed. Focus...or as a segue, you have to tell me about your fantasies. I want details, the particulars that perhaps take you over the top." She laughed, imagining jets of white cum shooting over the top.

"God, this might be the most personal, revealing confession I've ever done." He looked at the cheerleading outfit, "I've had dozens, but I guess my favorite is where I sort of rescue you, Ok, total cliché, but these things don't happen otherwise. I'm leaving the basketball game and it's pouring, I see you in your...this outfit standing in the rain next to your car. I pull up, tell you to jump in and you explain the car is totally dead. I turn the heater up full blast because you're freezing and I suggest you climb in the back, take off your soaking outfit, and put on my coat.

"I like it, and of course, I comply. Do you watch? I mean, you do have a rear-view mirror." Susan asked, hearing her voice sounding almost husky.

"Yes, I tell you I won't peek, but as you say, I have the rear-view mirror. Your breasts bounce out when you pull off your wet top, and your nipples stick out an inch. I love cold weather and warm breasts." He felt like he was going to cum looking at the rapt listener in front of him who'd unconsciously put her leg back up on the couch as she faced him. He could see a wet line in the crotch confirming she was getting as excited as he was.

Susan reached up and gently felt her nipples. Sighing, she said, "Yeah they do that. Do I take everything off?"

Ed finally took his eyes off that clearly smooth-shaven pussy and looked at the bumps on Susan's chest. "Yes, I mean you could catch a cold, so it was better for everyone." He had to adjust his cock which was rock hard and binding in his pants. He looked at Susan apologetically.

The girl grinned, "Hey, I have to adjust my breasts in my bra all the time, so what's wrong with men adjusting their junk when it gets uncomfortable. Plus, it's not like I am immune to seeing men appreciate me. Go on, I want to hear whether I reward you or not."

"Thanks. Ok, yeah, I watch as your skin glows under the streetlights, your breasts bounce, and as you kneel on the rear seat, I see that incredible ass."

Susan smiled and stood up, "You think I have an incredible ass?" She flipped up the back of her pleated skirt showing her bare ass. She flipped it back down and sat cross-legged on the couch, facing him. "I really shouldn't have done that," she said making sure her skirt was pressed down between her legs.

The first sight of Susan's ass did not disappoint. She was every bit as perfect as he had fantasized about. "God damn, that was nice. By the way, you are really red right now, not as red as the thong, but red." He patted her leg feeling the smooth skin on her thigh for the first time. "Ok, sorry, back to the story. You put on my coat, but it only comes down to your hips and you tell me that you'd be half-naked if you climbed into the front seat. I tell you that's fine, whatever makes you more comfortable, but the heater is ten times stronger up front. Again, I tell you I won't look."

"And I believe you? Ok, that's possible...or not. Ok, I'm stupid, I'll have to deal with that. Go on." Susan responded stroking his hand on her leg.

"No, you really had no choice. The car's heating system really was bad in the back seat and it was basically a matter of survival for you. Anyhow, I helped you climb over the seat, you're not very graceful for a cheerleader since you stumbled over the rear seat, your heel gets caught and you were stuck exposing your entire pussy and ass to me while you extricated it.

Susan lifted her shirt high, opened her legs wide, and looked at her panty-clad crotch. She looked up at Ed, "I'm afraid this story isn't very real. I'd never open my legs and flash a boy like that." She closed her legs and then dropped the skirt back in place, "Go on. If this were my story, I'd spank the little bitch, but hey..."